Today 08:39 PM

Old April 2nd, 2020, 07:32 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
@TeamRiverRipple

Shadepaw treaded away from the camp. The apprentice was thinking of a way to get rid of the former leader/ deputy, Flintst- Flintspirit. Sore, the said apprentice, doesn't care much of Duskstar becoming leader... but he will use others to take care the one who decided to take over; but if it doesn't go well, the Turkish Angora could find a way to become a deputy, then leader of ThunderClan... then the whole forest.
He rested down, and closed his eyes to have a visual image of a plan he had been organizing.
Fade squeaked as she noticed the hulking tom. She quickly dodged behind a nearby tree, her bright calico pelt standing out amongst the dark trees. "You can see me, can't you?" She whispered, her yellow eyes flashing with embarrassment as she peeked back out a the cat.
Old April 2nd, 2020, 07:42 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 0 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
Fade squeaked as she noticed the hulking tom. She quickly dodged behind a nearby tree, her bright calico pelt standing out amongst the dark trees. "You can see me, can't you?" She whispered, her yellow eyes flashing with embarrassment as she peeked back out a the cat.
The eyelids of the huge, jet black tom slid open quickly as he heard a voice whispering if he can see the cat that spoke. Could be the apprentice's imagination, but he shook it off.
"I am not blind!" he snarled, searching for the source of the whispering. "Come out so I can shred you!"

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old April 2nd, 2020, 07:47 PM
Smile, she said.

Quote:
The eyelids of the huge, jet black tom slid open quickly as he heard a voice whispering if he can see the cat that spoke. Could be the apprentice's imagination, but he shook it off.
"I am not blind!" he snarled, searching for the source of the whispering. "Come out so I can shred you!"
Fade yelped again. I didn't know clan cats could be THIS hellish! She dodged into a nearby bush, trembling. I just have to make it seem as if I'm not here... She looked around on the ground around her, spotting a stone. She picked it up in her paw, feeling the weight. This should work! She tossed the stone, pricking her ears for the sickening crack of the stone hitting the ground, and the heavenly noise of this clanner's pawsteps retreating.
Old April 2nd, 2020, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Fade yelped again. I didn't know clan cats could be THIS hellish! She dodged into a nearby bush, trembling. I just have to make it seem as if I'm not here... She looked around on the ground around her, spotting a stone. She picked it up in her paw, feeling the weight. This should work! She tossed the stone, pricking her ears for the sickening crack of the stone hitting the ground, and the heavenly noise of this clanner's pawsteps retreating.
Shadep- no.. now Sore shook his ears from hearing what seems be a crackling of a rock. Did the cat think their throwing skills will scare the cat away or distract him in any chance? They thought wrong!
"Fine then.. guess we'll do this the hard way," the Angora meowed ominously. He unsheathed his yellow and blood stained claws, poking them into the ground. He pulled his huge black pad upwards, then stomping it back onto the grass forwards. The foot crushed a group of white flowers being suckled by bees.
Sore ignored the stinging from bees as he was focused on finding whoever was talking to him. He stomped onwards, slashing his claws into an elder tree, giving it couple of white stripes onto the brown oak bark.
"Come out... now...."

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old April 2nd, 2020, 07:59 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

ThunderClan Rogueland Woods

Formerly known as Victory Woods, it has since been renamed Rogueland Woods by Duskstar as she perceived the previous name to be disrespectful to the former inhabitants.

A medium-sized forest filled with leafy trees and dense undergrowth, this stands as the most intact portion of ThunderClan territory to date following the harsh fire last Leaf-fall. Despite the scent markers, it is common to find rogues frequenting the area, still convinced it belongs to them.
Old April 2nd, 2020, 08:01 PM
Smile, she said.

Quote:
Shadep- no.. now Sore shook his ears from hearing what seems be a crackling of a rock. Did the cat think their throwing skills will scare the cat away or distract him in any chance? They thought wrong!
"Fine then.. guess we'll do this the hard way," the Angora meowed ominously. He unsheathed his yellow and blood stained claws, poking them into the ground. He pulled his huge black pad upwards, then stomping it back onto the grass forwards. The foot crushed a group of white flowers being suckled by bees.
Sore ignored the stinging from bees as he was focused on finding whoever was talking to him. He stomped onwards, slashing his claws into an elder tree, giving it couple of white stripes onto the brown oak bark.
"Come out... now...."
Fade shrunk further into the bush. "What could I do to make you... not kill me..?" She whispered, fear tainting her scent. What was wrong with this cat? Wouldn't it be smarter to hear her out before... killing her?
Old April 2nd, 2020, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Fade shrunk further into the bush. "What could I do to make you... not kill me..?" She whispered, fear tainting her scent. What was wrong with this cat? Wouldn't it be smarter to hear her out before... killing her?
Sore stopped his tracks, listening to the rustling sound of leaves being fluttered against the wind or.. a force, reluctantly. The giant tom can smell the fear wafting off the intruder who asked what they can do to stop the tomcat from murdering the loner. Then an idea struck the dark apprentice. An idea that whispers inside the lunatic's mind that this loner might be useful in some plans.

"You could.. non.. you probably won't do it," Sore hissed, scratching a tree with his sharp claws.

No no word
Old April 2nd, 2020, 08:13 PM
Smile, she said.

You don't know how much I would love to do with my life. "Tell me what it is, and I'll consider." @Dirtfur

(Sorry for short reply, trying to procrastinate as much as possible and do absolutely no useful things)

Last edited by MEAT ANGELS; April 2nd, 2020 at 08:13 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2020, 08:21 PM

Quote:
You don't know how much I would love to do with my life. "Tell me what it is, and I'll consider." @Dirtfur

(Sorry for short reply, trying to procrastinate as much as possible and do absolutely no useful things)
(ah man, wish I can procrastinate!)

"You want to be part of.." Sore looked around, checking if anyone is spying on the two cats. Noting that is only them here, he turned back to a bush. "ThunderClan... on one condition along with that deal!"

No no word
Old April 2nd, 2020, 08:25 PM
Smile, she said.

Quote:
(ah man, wish I can procrastinate!)

"You want to be part of.." Sore looked around, checking if anyone is spying on the two cats. Noting that is only them here, he turned back to a bush. "ThunderClan... on one condition along with that deal!"
(You could always procrastinate from procrastinating )

"J-join a c-clan? Sure... What's the condition?"