*confused bean noises*

Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

- Wolfpaw -
- He/Him - 6 Moons - ThunderClan Medicine Cat -
- A large dark brown tabby tom with green eyes and a missing hind leg -

[ Seakit Healing ]
Wolfpaw watched as the hornet gave Seakit some poppy seeds. They clearly had a lot, so that was good, considering all the injuries they've been getting lately. The tripod medic tensed up at the mention of amputation. "No. If there is even the slightest chance we can save her leg, I'm going to try. I don't want her to experience the pain and changes when she has a chance to avoid it," he snarled. The tabby medic glanced over to Orangeblossom once they spoke up. Stars, how did so many other WARRIORS know more then him? At least it was helpful knowledge for later. "I dunno much about broken bones, since my leg was crushed. If any of you guys know how to identify a broken bone, be my guest," he said, glancing at the other cats. "If it is broken, then we should probably go fetch those herbs you told us about, Orangeblossom," he said, glancing at the orange warrior.

[ @BEAR. @Neptune. @Blossom Cry @Oliver ]
[Doing seprate posts for all healing so its easier for bean]

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old Yesterday, 10:07 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Hollowpaw
~<>~
44/200
4 moons || he/him || ThC medicine cat apprentice || Silk Spinner, Dream Walker, HkT1
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

[ cinderkit, skykit ]
Cinderkit ate, although she seemed to have some difficulty doing so. Still, at least she ate... the pain in swallowing wasn't something Hollowpaw knew much about... he'd check her throat in a minute. Turning his gaze back over to Skykit, the little thing hasn't even touched her elder flower. Okay, so he was going to have to actually force them down her throat now, wasn't he?

Hollowpaw hadn't... done that before, but he didn't think it would be that hard all things considered. With an angry glare, he picks up the small white flowers and forces the kits mouth open, closing it around the herbs and rubbing her throat to try and get her to swallow on her own. "Swallow them," he orders, a fierce edge to his voice.

[ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa || @Phoenix ]

[ cottonpaw ]
There wasn't a moment of peace in this damn clan. After the apprentice den collapse, Hollowpaw figured there would be a small influx of patients, but Risingstorm carrying Cottonpaw into the den, her head bleeding and staining whatever it came into contact with.

"Put her down" Hollow orders the warrior, sprinting back to his herb stores where he quickly grabbed some cobwebs, marigold and poppy seeds. Bringing his herbs over to the apprentice, he grabs the cobweb and quickly dashes to soak it through with water, returning to where Cottonpaw was a moment later and using it to wash away some of the blood.

The gash looked deep, and Hollowpaw wasn't certain he could really do all that much for it, so he focuses on what he knows instead of what he doesn't. Keeping one paw placed on the cobweb, holding it against the gash, small brown tabby leans down to take a marigold in his mouth, chewing it into a poultice and, after removing the cobweb, spitting it into the gash and spreading it even. Following that, he takes some more of the cobweb and uses them to bind the wound and keep the poultice in place.

"Okay," he says, glancing over his work before turning to look up at Risingstorm again. "Her superficial wounds should be alright assuming I did that correctly. You can go, I don't need the help of a half rate warrior who'd be more trouble than he's worth to keep him in here." The words are biting, and Hollowpaw returns the unused supplies to his storage before returning to the apprentice's side. She couldn't eat the poppy while passed out, so he'd wait for her to wake up to give her those...

[ -1 marigold, -3 cobweb]
[ @Spider. || @/ChromeSilver_Hwaa ]

[ alpinepaw ]
Right, so Mudhound was out to get burnet. That said, there wasn't much Hollowpaw knew to do outside of just monitor the apprentice's condition until she woke up... so that's what he'd do... where the hell was Wolfpaw?

[ @Rani || @Highsnow of Matterhorn || @Bean ]

[ seakit ]
Right, so none of them knew how to identify broken bones or set them. Cool. They're winging this, then, it seems. Expression set in grim determination, Hollowpaw stalks back to the herb stores to check what they have... nothing. They have nothing. Not even any sticks.

"We need comfrey roots," he tells the group after returning, "Mudhound 'n I found some at Firefly Cove, if you want to be helpful, go get some. Sticks, too - those can be used to hold a limb stable, probably... I dunno if there's anything better. Wolfpaw," he turns to the older herbalist, "maybe you can force her bones into proper alignment 'cuz you're stronger than me. Assuming it actually is broken, obviously."

[ @Oliver || @/Bean || @Blossom Cry || @BEAR. ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Last edited by Neptune.; Yesterday at 10:08 AM.
Old Yesterday, 10:16 AM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Hollowpaw
~<>~
44/200
4 moons || he/him || ThC medicine cat apprentice || Silk Spinner, Dream Walker, HkT1
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

[ cinderkit, skykit ]
Cinderkit ate, although she seemed to have some difficulty doing so. Still, at least she ate... the pain in swallowing wasn't something Hollowpaw knew much about... he'd check her throat in a minute. Turning his gaze back over to Skykit, the little thing hasn't even touched her elder flower. Okay, so he was going to have to actually force them down her throat now, wasn't he?

Hollowpaw hadn't... done that before, but he didn't think it would be that hard all things considered. With an angry glare, he picks up the small white flowers and forces the kits mouth open, closing it around the herbs and rubbing her throat to try and get her to swallow on her own. "Swallow them," he orders, a fierce edge to his voice.

[ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa || @Phoenix ]

[ cottonpaw ]
There wasn't a moment of peace in this damn clan. After the apprentice den collapse, Hollowpaw figured there would be a small influx of patients, but Risingstorm carrying Cottonpaw into the den, her head bleeding and staining whatever it came into contact with.

"Put her down" Hollow orders the warrior, sprinting back to his herb stores where he quickly grabbed some cobwebs, marigold and poppy seeds. Bringing his herbs over to the apprentice, he grabs the cobweb and quickly dashes to soak it through with water, returning to where Cottonpaw was a moment later and using it to wash away some of the blood.

The gash looked deep, and Hollowpaw wasn't certain he could really do all that much for it, so he focuses on what he knows instead of what he doesn't. Keeping one paw placed on the cobweb, holding it against the gash, small brown tabby leans down to take a marigold in his mouth, chewing it into a poultice and, after removing the cobweb, spitting it into the gash and spreading it even. Following that, he takes some more of the cobweb and uses them to bind the wound and keep the poultice in place.

"Okay," he says, glancing over his work before turning to look up at Risingstorm again. "Her superficial wounds should be alright assuming I did that correctly. You can go, I don't need the help of a half rate warrior who'd be more trouble than he's worth to keep him in here." The words are biting, and Hollowpaw returns the unused supplies to his storage before returning to the apprentice's side. She couldn't eat the poppy while passed out, so he'd wait for her to wake up to give her those...

[ -1 marigold, -3 cobweb]
[ @Spider. || @/ChromeSilver_Hwaa ]

[ alpinepaw ]
Right, so Mudhound was out to get burnet. That said, there wasn't much Hollowpaw knew to do outside of just monitor the apprentice's condition until she woke up... so that's what he'd do... where the hell was Wolfpaw?

[ @Rani || @Highsnow of Matterhorn || @Bean ]

[ seakit ]
Right, so none of them knew how to identify broken bones or set them. Cool. They're winging this, then, it seems. Expression set in grim determination, Hollowpaw stalks back to the herb stores to check what they have... nothing. They have nothing. Not even any sticks.

"We need comfrey roots," he tells the group after returning, "Mudhound 'n I found some at Firefly Cove, if you want to be helpful, go get some. Sticks, too - those can be used to hold a limb stable, probably... I dunno if there's anything better. Wolfpaw," he turns to the older herbalist, "maybe you can force her bones into proper alignment 'cuz you're stronger than me. Assuming it actually is broken, obviously."

[ @Oliver || @/Bean || @Blossom Cry || @BEAR. ]

Coughing up a storm, Cinderkit whimpered.

Cottonpaw looked up at Cinderkit's noises, her little sister. "Cinderkit... Skykit" Cottonpaw groaned, trying to look up but her head hurt to much. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head for a moment, falling back and just staying there. She looked up to Hollowpaw, "Don't be so mean......" Cottonpaw managed, she tried to purr the words in a joking way but they came out in a raspy half purr instead. Why did everything hurt so much?

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Yesterday, 07:16 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

-- Unrelated to other MCD rps. --

Something had come to Wolfhive's attention, and he had quietly beckoned Wolfpaw over to the medicine cat den so he could speak with him in private. "A word with you, real quick."

[ @Bean ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Yesterday, 07:21 PM
*confused bean noises*

Wolfpaw perked his ears up as the hornet entered his den. letting out a yawn before getting up, the tripod medic made his way over to Wolfhive. "What's up?" he asked

[ @BEAR. ]

lio sneezed here (achoo)
Old Yesterday, 07:26 PM
work is never done

"I need you.. to talk to me before you send any of my apprentices out on patrol without me." It was flat, but Wolfhive wasn't angry. Just concerned and blunt. "Last time someone did that, they nearly got Alpinepaw killed 'n I'd rather know what's going on with where they're at than be left in the dark." Mallowpaw and Alpinepaw were on the way to becoming great warriors, but they weren't quite there yet - and stars, Whitepaw. "And... under no circumstances, do you send Whitepaw out unless he's with me. He's deaf, and behind on training while we try to work around that. I don't trust cats with him if they can't even keep more typical apprentices alive."

[ @Bean ]

Old Yesterday, 07:38 PM
*confused bean noises*

Well... this was an odd topic to discuss, but an easy fix nonetheless. And at least the whitepaw one made sense - wolfpaw didn't even know the apprentice was deaf. "Sure thing. I'll make sure to note that for the next patrol. Anythin else?" the medicine cat asked

[ @BEAR. ]

lio sneezed here (achoo)
Old Yesterday, 08:11 PM
work is never done

"Nope, that's it." Wolfhive reached to bop Wolfpaw on his head. "Just don't want the kids under my wing gettin' killed without me knowing where they went. Thanks for humoring me."

Then Wolfhive would depart, as to not keep Wolfpaw when there were other things the kid could be doing. [ @Bean ]