Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 12:18 AM
Tigerpaw training!
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 12:07 AM
I'm back :)
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 12:01 AM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by Starfall
Yesterday 11:58 PM
The secret domain of...
Last post by KestrelPaw
Yesterday 11:52 PM

Old Yesterday, 06:47 PM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ShadowClan Grimpeak

AIN'T NO WAY FOR A BOY TO BE
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MOSQUITOKIT . 4 MOONS . HE/HIM . SHADOWCLAN

Mosquitokit's eager for this, quick to zip to a good spot where he can crane up and watch Dawnstar. He's become a big fan of clan meetings, no longer itches with discomfort at having to ease into the crowd. It's fun to sit and watch and learn.

gravelly waypoint
Old Yesterday, 06:55 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaaze View Post

◇ Flashpaw
◇ The Lost Melody ◇
Purrks: The Collector

The ginger tabby opened her eyes from where she lie in the apprentices den, green hues dull and paws feeling heavy. But despite this, Flashpaw knew knew must attend this meeting, as Dawnstar sounded particularly angry. With a lump in her throat, The Lost Melosy rose to her paws, a jab of pain from her scars, then just felt stiff. Not caring to stretch, Flashpaw padded her way to one of the only cats she felt okay interacting with since she'd heard the news of Silverlark and her attempted murder. Cinderpaw. The fluffy feline came up to her friend, sitting beside her with a tiny, thin smile. Smiling had never been so hard. Her paws hurt, her scars hurt, but mainly her heart hurt like it was being hit with a Boulder. But Cinderpaw lifted the weight a bit. She didn't know why, but her presence kept helped remind Flashpaw she wasn't alone. She wasn't sure of the black feline knew what had happened to her. "I... I-I dont kn-know what y-you know a-about wh-what happened." She said hoarsely. "B-But... it's n-not good. I don't w-wanna t-talk about i-it right h-here. N-not in f-front of everyone." Despite this she felt tears plucking at her eyes. No, stop, please. No, don't cry. Please no. Somehow she managed to hold it back for the most part. One single tear found its way out of her eyes, but she closed them for a moment before recollecting herself with a deep breath. "B-but I g-got these sc-scars from s-someone t-trying to k-kill me. Th-thats only h-half of i-it. Just w-wait." no use talking about Silverlark now. Better to wait, better to let her hear for herself. Spare Flash the tears.

Cinderpaw
~<>~
46/100
9 moons || she/her || ShadowClan Apprentice
small black tabby with minimal white markings and 3 legs; amber eyes

She wasn't alone long before a familiar face came to sit by her. Instantly, Cinderpaw straightened up a little bit, happy to see the ginger pelt heading towards her... and then she noticed the new injuries and joy quickly turned to concern. Flashpaw smiled at her, and Cinder could see how forced it looked, like she was only smiling to try and reassure her, not because she was actually happy at all.

Her explanation did little to ease the black tabby's worries either... an attempted murder? Who would do that to Flashpaw of all cats?! Feeling anger on behalf of her friend, who seemed to have defaulted to feeling defeated instead, Cinder's tail started whipping back and forth behind her, agitated. There was apparently more news, though Flash didn't seem keen on discussing it, and though Cinder wanted to know, she could respect that boundary not to talk about it now. Maybe Grandma would announce it... maybe that's why she looked so upset. But if it was something big... how had Cinderpaw not heard yet?

Worried, Cinderpaw leans closer, trying to press her nose to the ginger apprentice's shoulder for comfort - or what little comfort she could offer. No longer was she looking forward to this meeting, now all she felt was dread as well as fear for her friend.
Old Yesterday, 06:55 PM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: ALL THE TIME
My Mood: Distracted

MINTKIT
// ShC // She/Her // 6 Moons // Kit //

mintkit showed up.

Snowyfeathr, Myling, Desert Rain Frog, and AritheFiremaiden all live here. (they get wifi, books, snacks, treats, and all the awesome things)
Old Yesterday, 07:05 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Distracted

Marigoldpaw walked over.

Marigoldpaw(leap) is my main character and is currently a Shadowclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old Yesterday, 07:11 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

Stagskull and Cryingelk padded over and sat down

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old Yesterday, 08:05 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

RASPBERRYPAW (SWIRL)
[ open for interaction - she’s tired though lol. can’t remember if she’s still demoted but i’m also tired and don’t want to math ]

The grey molly slunk out of her den at the call, tall dragging through the dust. She sat near the back, slumped. Stars, she was exhausted. If the nightmares didn’t stop soon she didn’t know what she was going to do. With a sigh, the she-cat lifted her head to look at the leader, trying to put a brighter expression on her face.

———
FOXFURY
[ open for anyone who wants to be flirted with or annoyed maniacally!! ]

The former outsider slunk through the clearing, orange eyes scanning the gathering with curiosity. She’d never seen this many cats together. The Dusk Syndicate had been smaller, and the WindClan cats didn’t count. They’d simply breezed through, much too quickly for a good fight.

Ast- Foxfury positioned herself front and center of the group, staring up at the leader eagerly. It still dazzled her how impressive Dawnstar was. Beaming excitedly, the petite, muscled she-cat perked up ragged ears. Her first clan meeting! Dawnstar had promised a formal introduction to the clan during this meeting, and a temporary mentor assignment. Foxfury hoped they would be fun. Badass, but fun. Someone she could get along with and impress and learn from. And then she could get out there and kick some butt.

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), beastflame (rc), gracklekit (wc), orion (atari), autumn & kestrel (outsiders)
character bios
Old Yesterday, 08:36 PM
Star Nymph

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Amused

Darkfire came. He'd learned that he HAD to pay attention at meetings, after the recent incident.

Kestrelpaw and nyme have been arrested for disorderly conduct, and because they were looking so happy. They are in a pitch black, awful dungeon. they will never escape. PINTO BEAN has joined them, arrested for having a migraine.
Old Yesterday, 09:25 PM
Snowflakes Swirling

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Happy

Shadekit
Pure black pelt; dark gray mackerel stripes; Amber eyes
She/her || 5 moons || ShadowClan

---
Shadekit looked up, her gaze drawn by the leader's call. She blinked. Dawnstar seemed to be... Pregnant. Very pregnant. She stored the information away in her brain, and glanced around the clearing as cats began to gather. She saw cats she didn't know yet... and she saw Wildkit, and Mosquitokit. She briefly wondered whether she should join one of them, but she dismissed the idea. She was content sitting where she was. She dragged her gaze back towards her leader. I wonder what's the meeting about? she thought. And why Dawnstar looks so aggravated, she noticed. I'll find out soon enough. She curled her tail neatly against her paws and waited with her ears pricked.
---

@nyme - mentioned you in the post
@---Bluestar--- - mentioned you in the post (You don't have to reply!! This is just my cat noticing your cat and letting you know.)

-
My Dragcave

Last edited by SnowheartTC; Yesterday at 09:29 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:04 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Lostspark slunk over. So basically, she showed up, but Kat currently cannot make this post elaborate other than mentioning the fact that her gaze was instantly drawn to her mother's obviously frustrated countenance.

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old Yesterday, 10:29 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Wispypaw
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere
But you can't catch me now

+ she/her + No purrks

Another day meant that there was yet another meeting for grandma to call everyone forward. Wispypaw couldn't tell what their grandmother looked like or her current ailments but they could tell she sounded mad just by what she was hearing. The paw wondered what could have gotten her so angry for today, a stupid clanmate? Did someone get another clan mad? Or did the loudmouth finally snap a nerve that she had left standing? Wispy was a bit unsure of the last bit; they hadn't heard their voice in some time nor felt their presence nearby. For all they knew the loudmouth could've found a way to invade dreams and be a nuisance there, dear god help them if that were to happen. Wispypaw would purposely stay awake if it meant not to get bothered by her. The giant dark fluff ball chose a spot randomly like always since they didn't bother trying to 'look' for one. So sitting in random spots was the go-to method in her movements, sometimes they got lucky with what spot they were sitting at. Wispy could tell that several cats they either sat within the past or were comfortable with were already gathered but today she stayed in their spot. This meeting they would have to come to them if they sought to keep company this time around.

@Dark [ for dad and daughter bonding time ]

Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw