Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
[WC Finder] “Deep down,...
by Rose
Last post by otter
Today 08:11 AM
Duskleaf love finder again!
Last post by Vitalspark
Today 08:11 AM
Irispaw Finder
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 07:59 AM
Wisdom in the Dark (FINDER)
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:59 AM
RainingPaw Hunting! [P]
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:58 AM

Old September 22nd, 2024, 11:53 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightningpaw666 View Post
Brackenclaw- He/Him, 25 moons, Thunderclan Hornet. Purrks: Just a Scratch.

Brackenclaw usually wasn't a talkative cat in fact he was a very quiet cat and didn't do the whole bragging thing still despite that Brackenclaw did have one cat he considered a friend and would like to tell what had just happened to him. Brackenclaw just hoped that Orangeblossom wouldn't go spreading things around. Brackenclaw wasn't doing this for recognition he still felt a flicker of pride. And he wanted to share his good news with his friend. Brackenclaw would approach Orangeblossom who was busy eating a mouse Brackenclaw knew that Orangeblossom was grieving Springlight and all but Brackenclaw wasn't exactly what one would consider a good cat to give comfort. He knew that so he would attempt to just give Orangeblossom his distance. Brackenclaw would sit down next to Orangeblossom though and let out his dark deep meow. "So I went out with Wolfhive and the other Hornets today. We dealt with the Badger and foxes." Brackenclaw told his friend before nodding to the prey pile where a big badger lay dead. @Dolomedes

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 22 |

Orangeblossom was semi-aware of his friend nearby, Brackenclaw. Another one of the cats that were called out to deal with the countless threats that the clan has had at their borders for some time lately. Now though, they hopefully only had the plague to deal with, which wasn't great but dealing with a plague and thirty threats would be worse. He hadn't known that Brackenclaw had been called upon for badgers and foxes! Orangeblossom only had to deal with a singular threat. The owl. And that was likely because of his personal ties with his missing friend. (she wasn't dead) He looked up from his mouse in concern, eyes wide.

"Badgers and foxes?? Are you okay? You're not too hurt are you?" The warrior looked to the other warrior with eyes completely filled with concern. He has always worried a bit, came from rising kits, you just have to worry because you never know what they are possible to get into. Though he hasn't felt genuinely panicked like this before, maybe it was because he just lost Springlight recently to a predator, that he was so panicky over this veen though it was very clear that his friend was alright if he was out here with Orangeblossom rather than on bed rest in the medicine den.

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old September 23rd, 2024, 12:01 AM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days, idc I love RPing lol
My Mood: Goofy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

She/Her | [ #flocklitterkestrel ]

Shockhoney only deflated at her former denmate's words, mouth firmly pulled down in a pout. She was going to tell Lavendersong. She didn't know what she was going to tell, but she was going to! ...when she had enough energy drag herself out of this nest, though. Unfortunately for Shockhoney, however, her friend would probably be long gone by then. A pity.

"Stop making that face." The tan-furred warrior grumbled, though she wasn't even looking at him to know what face he was making. She was just annoyed with his face in general. For not visiting her until now and then making fun of her! Hmph! She couldn't even go be sick with... Wolfhive. Mountaintalon had told her to stay away from him, and this time... this time she figured she would listen to her father. Papa was always right, after all.

She wasn't sure why he hadn't visited her yet. Was he still cross with her? Probably.

Squinting up at Creepingpaw as he said she smelled like germs - excuse you - Shockhoney huffed. "Well I'm the warrior and you're not." She reached out to prod his leg. "Don't you dare go anywhere. You'll just use it as an excuse to disappear. I'm fine." Theoretically, at least.
("She didn't know what she was going to tell, but she was going to!" LOL When Lavender is back from the prophecy trip, Creep is in big trouble! xD)

The young tom slow blinked at Shockhoney's response. Comically, he lifted a paw to his maw and touched it, wondering exactly what expression was on his face. Tilting his head slightly, Creepingpaw furrowed his brows in slight confusion. His immature mind couldn't fathom why his annoying antics and jabs weren't riling Shockhoney for their usual back and forth dynamic. Was she really that upset over his absence? Realizing that his suspicion was probably correct in that he was the first to have visited her while she was sick. Slowly but surely, his expression diminished into a warm smile, lifting his white paws as he slowly crept beside her and sat down right next to her on his hindlegs. Shockhoney was absolutely right about the disappearing, but he had his reasons.

Feeling the skin under his striped and spotted fur grow warm as he looked away, his voice low and deep, "I'm sorry I disappeared. I should've visited you sooner, and I won't leave you again. It's just..." He purred, taking a breath as his broad shoulders rose and fell, visibly struggling to vocalize his feelings, "Lavendersong is well, gone away cuz of the prophecy and... I dunno, I've been sleeping more than normal lately cuz I-I..." His voice shook slightly, paws shifting under his weight as his tail nervously twitched from the vulnerability, "I've been tired from sorta worrying about her safety..I guess. I haven't always been the best apprentice to her, so... Yeah, just don't mention I said this at all so that I, um, don't look uncool..." He sighed as he finished his explanation, doing his best to shake off the discomfort. He could barely admit that to himself, and was slightly surprised he managed to get an apology as well as his thoughts out to Shockhoney at all.

Well he wasn't wrong. Creepingpaw had jerk-like tendencies, took his mentor for granted, and now she was suddenly gone after a very brief and lackluster goodbye. He couldn't help but be exhausted from the anxiety of not being there to help Lavendersong. But nonetheless he wanted to maintain his self-perceived coolness, hence his mentioned desire to not appear lame or uncool.

Active Purrks: TBD
Old September 23rd, 2024, 12:02 PM
alright buddy, soup time

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours please :}
My Mood: Mellow
Post Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

ORP Raccoontail || Raccoontail was napping in the warriors den. His striped tail was wrapped around his body and he was actually very quiet when sleeping, unlike other cats he knew.
Old September 23rd, 2024, 08:24 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highsnow of Matterhorn View Post
《 Alpinepaw 》
278/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 7 moons

Alpinepaw shyly meowed, "I'm.....studying you?" She suddenly closed her eyes and scrunched up her face to prepare for the worst. Alpinepaw hoped that Splitpaw would not judge her for that. Simply, she had never seen her before and her appearance was interesting.

Splitpaw nodded but didn't say anything, after quite sometime she spoke. "is it because of my scars on my face?" she said softly. She didn't think she was rude but was quite curious, she was new to the clan....and unlike some of the apprentices here she had scars.
Old September 24th, 2024, 08:20 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitmoon View Post
Splitpaw nodded but didn't say anything, after quite sometime she spoke. "is it because of my scars on my face?" she said softly. She didn't think she was rude but was quite curious, she was new to the clan....and unlike some of the apprentices here she had scars.
《 Alpinepaw 》
281/100

Alpinepaw slowly opened her eyes and briefly nodded after Splitpaw asked. Her face relaxed but, she was still nervous. Alpinepaw wondered where she got her facial scars from. The young cat looked closely at her scars and noticed that they healed. She thought, "Did she...got these scars a while back?"

Main RP Characters
Alpinepaw (ThC), Chasmpaw (ThC); Lil' Delusion (Loner); Wildfoxglove (RiC)

Old September 24th, 2024, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highsnow of Matterhorn View Post
《 Alpinepaw 》
281/100

Alpinepaw slowly opened her eyes and briefly nodded after Splitpaw asked. Her face relaxed but, she was still nervous. Alpinepaw wondered where she got her facial scars from. The young cat looked closely at her scars and noticed that they healed. She thought, "Did she...got these scars a while back?"

Splitpaw looked at the she-cat examen her, she then looked away at the other Warrior's den nest. This was were she would be once she earned her warrior name, turning back to look at Alpinepaw she finally spoke. "You know you can ask me questions instead of staring at me." she let out a soft giggle.
Old September 24th, 2024, 10:46 PM

《 Alpinepaw 》
283/100

Alpinepaw's ears perked up and she quickly shifted her gaze to the warrior's moss nest that Splitpaw was looking at. She quietly meowed, "Okay..." Alpinepaw's tail started to go downwards toward her back legs. She was a bit anxious.

@Splitmoon

Main RP Characters

Old September 24th, 2024, 10:56 PM

Splitpaw saw that the apprentice was anxious. "Well....I can't remember if I told you my name, but I'm Splitpaw." she said with a purr. "Because of my half of face." she laughed.
@Highsnow of Matterhorn
Old September 24th, 2024, 11:08 PM

《 Alpinepaw 》
285/100

She slowly looked at Splitpaw and shyly said, "I'm Alpinepaw, Splitpaw!" What she did was something she usually did not do due to her shyness. It was outside her 'I can do this' zone. Alpinepaw stiffly moved her neck towards another nest.

Splitpaw - @Splitmoon

Main RP Characters

Old September 24th, 2024, 11:20 PM

Swiftpaw giggled softly and smiled at Alpinepaw. "Well nice to meet you Alpinepaw." she purred. "Say wanna be friends?" she asked with a tilt of her head. It was something she really didn't do was ask someone to be friends with them right off the bat without knowing them, but she felt like if she asked then maybe Alpinepaw would open up to her, even if it meant slowly.

Splitpaw looked at her, her two mismatched color eyes looked away and on the nest that Alpinepaw looked at before turning her attention back to the apprentice.

@Highsnow of Matterhorn - Alpinepaw