Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Blossom's QnA!
Today 02:58 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:45 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Eucalyptuspaw
Today 02:31 AM
Beauty is a Beast that...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 01:31 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 12:54 AM

Old April 18th, 2023, 01:41 AM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Darkcloud stayed still as Dawnstar sliced her ear "she has every right to" thought Darkcloud unbotherd by her leader's aggression "Well you see Dawnstar me and Owltree saw Foxtooth sneaking out of camp we think he went to see that Windclan warrior Lilyheart and he might be telling her information about Shadowclan" the dark she-cat told her leader dipping her head respectfully.

@Undertaker
Old April 18th, 2023, 08:57 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

(Going to assume this does take place after Deadfeathers' recent patrol,  also, Deadfeather is non-binary and afab, please use they/them pronouns for dead, she/her pronouns are accepted but I prefer to make them non-binary. Rose has also said dead can certainly try challenging lark)

- @Undertaker

Whilst awaiting a reply from the Shadow Queen, Deadfeather sat and gave their chest fur a couple of licks. They had been spending the last few sunrises preparing what they would say. But their introduction needed a bit of work. Larkfire doesn't deserve- no. I would like to have a chat- no. I would like to request to talk about challenging one of the enforcers. . Eh, maybe.

Deadfeathers' ears pricked at the invite to enter. "Hello, Shadow Queen." They dipped their head in greeting and respect. Bones and pelts adorned the den, a sight that Deadfeather quite liked. Their groomed pelt made them look a lot smaller than they normally did. Sitting down, their gaze locked on Dawnstar they Chuckled "I think I have a few ideas of what you might do."

Taking a moment before speaking, they closed their eyes for a heartbeat. "I've been thinking for the past few sunrises, 'sometimes the enforcers aren't doing what needs to be done' but what could be done about that, other than challenging one and taking their place?"

"Now I may only be 20 moons old, that is not the youngest, now Larkfire is 13 moons, correct? I know that Mirehound was very recently made an enforcer, so you would never let me challenge them. And the most of the others are too respected by me and the clan, although Sorrelflare and Larkfire are... sometimes questionable at best." Deadfeather paused before they continued;

"Larkfire was the only one that I could find with reasons good enough to challenge them." Deadfeather had been prepping for days, and their plan was in motion. "This is where the fun begins, Dawnstar, so allow me to humor you." They mewed with a smirk.

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.

Last edited by LostInTheOrchids; April 18th, 2023 at 08:57 PM.
Old April 18th, 2023, 09:30 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Vixensnarl
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The Enforcer let out a huff of slight amusement at Dawnstar's comment, knowing there was no real heat behind it. "We found good spots for ambushes, though a ThunderClan cat who decided to take a moon-high walk did stumble upon us. We fled into the outskirts so they should only think it was a couple of rogues. We got enough information anyways."

@Undertaker

if i look back, i am lost
friendly & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old April 20th, 2023, 05:28 AM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

dappledleaf

| @Undertaker |
With a purr, she entered the den. "Are you going soft on lil old me, Dawnstar? You didn't even snap this time!" She laughed lightly at her silly little joke before taking a seat in front of the Shadow Queen.

"Nightshiver has agreed to join me as forever queen in the nursery. We also had another case of a birth and run; Blazingswirl this time. They left Nighthound with three kits and I'm helping him out by nursing them."

She paused and thought for a moment. "I'd also like your permission to, well, kill an outsider, or maybe even a Clan cat, if they dare to trespass in front of me. I've had the urge to sink my claws into another cat, but haven't had the time to leave the camp. And, if possible, I'd like to go alone." She hoped Dawnstar would allow her request.

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old April 29th, 2023, 07:42 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 View Post
~~Poisonpaw~~

{ @Undertaker @Cherry~ }

(Posionpaw is non-binary, not male)

In a fit of rage, Poisonpaw ripped the ground under them into shreds at Dawnstar's words to them. Ears pinned, eyes slits, fur standing up, the apprentice knew that this was not a choice. "FINE!!!" They spat at the ShadowClan leader and without another word, stomped all the way to the entrance of the camp to wait for Shadowfur so he could lead Poisonpaw to their permanent exile. And maybe some scratches along the way.

[Sorry, my bad. I know their non-binary but sometimes I slip up when typing]
Oh, so they were just leaving then? Well, that was somewhat unexpected but not something Dawnstar was going to waste her breath over. If Poisonpaw wanted to leave that was their choice. "I'll make sure the clan knows that you've chosen to become an exile then. Have a good life." The Queen meowed dismissively, allowing the Enforcer to take the apprentice away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Darkcloud stayed still as Dawnstar sliced her ear "she has every right to" thought Darkcloud unbotherd by her leader's aggression "Well you see Dawnstar me and Owltree saw Foxtooth sneaking out of camp we think he went to see that Windclan warrior Lilyheart and he might be telling her information about Shadowclan" the dark she-cat told her leader dipping her head respectfully.

@Undertaker

Weird cat, but clearly she was lacking a few brain cells if she was running into her den without permission. Anger smoldering, Dawnstar flattened her ears as she learned that Foxtooth had snuck out of camp. He shouldn't be able to leave camp without her explicit permission. Also if he was sneaking out why the hell hadn't he run away by now? "You're not just speculating to waste my time are you?" Dawnstar asked, a growl bubbling in the back of her throat. "Go see if you can find Foxtooth and bring him here."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~_LuzuraTheTitan_~ View Post
(Going to assume this does take place after Deadfeathers' recent patrol,  also, Deadfeather is non-binary and afab, please use they/them pronouns for dead, she/her pronouns are accepted but I prefer to make them non-binary. Rose has also said dead can certainly try challenging lark)

- @Undertaker

Whilst awaiting a reply from the Shadow Queen, Deadfeather sat and gave their chest fur a couple of licks. They had been spending the last few sunrises preparing what they would say. But their introduction needed a bit of work. Larkfire doesn't deserve- no. I would like to have a chat- no. I would like to request to talk about challenging one of the enforcers. . Eh, maybe.

Deadfeathers' ears pricked at the invite to enter. "Hello, Shadow Queen." They dipped their head in greeting and respect. Bones and pelts adorned the den, a sight that Deadfeather quite liked. Their groomed pelt made them look a lot smaller than they normally did. Sitting down, their gaze locked on Dawnstar they Chuckled "I think I have a few ideas of what you might do."

Taking a moment before speaking, they closed their eyes for a heartbeat. "I've been thinking for the past few sunrises, 'sometimes the enforcers aren't doing what needs to be done' but what could be done about that, other than challenging one and taking their place?"

"Now I may only be 20 moons old, that is not the youngest, now Larkfire is 13 moons, correct? I know that Mirehound was very recently made an enforcer, so you would never let me challenge them. And the most of the others are too respected by me and the clan, although Sorrelflare and Larkfire are... sometimes questionable at best." Deadfeather paused before they continued;

"Larkfire was the only one that I could find with reasons good enough to challenge them." Deadfeather had been prepping for days, and their plan was in motion. "This is where the fun begins, Dawnstar, so allow me to humor you." They mewed with a smirk.

(Apologies if I mess up the pronouns, I'm not doing it internally, it's a mistake on my part, and I'll try to be more mindful in the future.]
So that's what this was about, another cat aiming to challenge one of the Enforcers. Considering that Dawnstar's had two challenges issued already and nothing to show for it, she couldn't be blamed for her lack of interest in whatever Deadfeather was issuing. Still, like a good leader, she'd listen to them for now.

"Larkfire?" Dawnstar spoke, tail curling questionably behind her. Out of all of her enforcers, the less competent... or rather the one who remained showed compared to his peers was Sorrelflare. If the challenge was issued for Sorrelflare, she might find some actual merit to what Deadfeather was saying, but they weren't.

"Alright, humor me. Why in the world should I allow you to challenge Larkfire?" Is wasn't that Dawnstar was against the challenge, it was more the fact that she truly saw no reason to allow Deadfeather to remove Larkfire from her place as an Enforcer. She's been nothing but helpful and attentive to her duties as an Enforcer despite her young again. She hoped this didn't have to do with Larkfire's age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillian View Post
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Vixensnarl
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The Enforcer let out a huff of slight amusement at Dawnstar's comment, knowing there was no real heat behind it. "We found good spots for ambushes, though a ThunderClan cat who decided to take a moon-high walk did stumble upon us. We fled into the outskirts so they should only think it was a couple of rogues. We got enough information anyways."

@Undertaker

Dawnstar was faintly troubled to learn that someone had spotted the pair, but as usual, she could most likely deny her way out of it if it was brought up. So long as they didn't leave any evidence behind, rarely could anyone actually prove she or ShadowClan was guilty. "Alright, go ahead and clean up and rest, I'll gather the rest of the enforcers and we can discuss what to do from here." Dawnstar meowed, dismissing the her daughter.
[don't need to reply]

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppeteer View Post
dappledleaf

| @Undertaker |
With a purr, she entered the den. "Are you going soft on lil old me, Dawnstar? You didn't even snap this time!" She laughed lightly at her silly little joke before taking a seat in front of the Shadow Queen.

"Nightshiver has agreed to join me as forever queen in the nursery. We also had another case of a birth and run; Blazingswirl this time. They left Nighthound with three kits and I'm helping him out by nursing them."

She paused and thought for a moment. "I'd also like your permission to, well, kill an outsider, or maybe even a Clan cat, if they dare to trespass in front of me. I've had the urge to sink my claws into another cat, but haven't had the time to leave the camp. And, if possible, I'd like to go alone." She hoped Dawnstar would allow her request.

Dawnstar rolled her eyes at Dappledleaf's teasing tone, but didn't actually refute or bother with retore. She was more interested in learning that Nightshiver had agreed to become a forever queen. Dawnstar suppose that was the perfect place for the skittish she-cat. So long as Nightshiver knew that Dawnstar wouldn't allow her to sit around and babysit all day and that she'd still have some expectations of the clan placed on her shoulders, all was well.

"Wildpaw should be thrilled," Dawnstar muttered to herself and then spoke louder to answer Dappledleaf's question. "So long as you're only killing trespassers, that's fine. Although I'd prefer you not go out alone, I'll allow it since you rarely cause me any problems. Don't mistake my tolerance for softness, Dappledleaf, if you cause me trouble you will not be setting paw outside of camp for some time." She allowed the Queen to leave with those parting words.

Dappledleaf was easier to get along with than most clanmates because she knew her place and was well-behaved. But that didn't mean Dawnstar would excuse her if problems started arising. She hadn't a clue why Dappledleaf wanted to go out on her own, it wasn't that bothersome to take a cat with her, but whatever the reason it better not cause problems for the Queen.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old April 29th, 2023, 08:06 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

~~Poisonpaw~~

{ @Undertaker @Cherry~ }

Poisonpaw glared back at Dawnstar. "You know, sometimes I think you are a great leader. And other times, I wish you were in StarClan already." They hissed and walked away. ShadowClan was not their Clan anymore.
Old April 29th, 2023, 08:35 PM
Master of bad jokes

"Yes Dawnstar, thank you for your time" Darkcloud mewed respectfully before dipping her head and padded quickly out of her leader's den.

@Undertaker
Old April 29th, 2023, 11:29 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Cool Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

[It's alright, I understand, it happens.]
(They went from Light Yagami to L Lawliet in 30 seconds flat XD)

"Thank you Dawnstar" They dipped their head. Their dark gray tail curled and tense. "Now yes, Larkfire is young, but it would be extremely foolish to go just off of that alone. " The fun was now starting, now for the plan to be set in motion. Hopefully, Deadfeather would take the role of Enforcer.

"Larkfire is sometimes... too kind for her own good, too simple, stable... it makes me wonder what goes on in there. What secrets are hidden..." The last part was more of a mumble to themself. They continued; "Yes Larkfire is a rather new addition to the enforcers. Everyone has their ambitions, myself included. And yet, with Shadowclan? One cannot be soft and be respected by the entire clan. I will admit I am a bit hot-headed sometimes, but that was my mothers fault, she ditched me at birth." They were ranting, getting back on track, they continued.

Yes, Deadfeather was large compared to other cats, but Dawnstar was massive. "The recent patrol I was on saw Windclan on fire, did Mirehound tell you that? I was the one who thought that it could be our own problem if it reached the river and the wind blew embers to our forest. And as many cats know, I'm... limited in my emotions, I believe it heightens my logical capabilities, however. Logic, Size, Piercing Amber eyes and ambition."

"Something I find interesting, is that I find that you are a highly respectable cat, when you kill, you have reasons, others may fear you but I look up to you. Being an enforcer would let me get to know the cat I aspire to be." Deadfeather pondered for a heartbeat whether or not to add one last thing.

"I never have recalled Larkfire bringing you a pelt or bones before... has she ever brought you a gift, Shadow Queen?" Deadfeather held back a chuckle at the last, not as serious reason to challenge Larkfire. They could almost hear the song of their future.

(I have no clue what happened when I wrote that last sentence. My brain was just like hfgthdgdhfg)

- @Undertaker (Dawnstar) @Rose (So you can keep tabs )

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.

Last edited by LostInTheOrchids; April 30th, 2023 at 10:08 PM.
Old May 1st, 2023, 04:49 PM
Master of bad jokes

Darkcloud padded out of Dawnstar's den to find Foxtooth and soon saw the disgrace sneaking back in she approached him warily "Foxtooth ,Dawnstar wishes to see you." She told him her face emotionless as she beckoned with her tail for him to follow her.

@Scallywagz
Old May 1st, 2023, 05:58 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: The fog is coming.
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Darkcloud padded out of Dawnstar's den to find Foxtooth and soon saw the disgrace sneaking back in she approached him warily "Foxtooth ,Dawnstar wishes to see you." She told him her face emotionless as she beckoned with her tail for him to follow her.

@Scallywagz

Foxtooth took one look at Darkclouds ear and knew what happened. Dawnstar was pissed. Clearly, pissed. He thought of a quick lie. The only cat who knew was Mirehound, and she was long dead. So it would be easy to frame Darkcloud for doing things she was not supposed to. At least, he hoped.

He followed Darkcloud into the leader's den. Hiding any sign of fear or guilt, not like it was easy knowing he has a perfect lie in handy. "Dawnstar.. how nice of it to see you.. I had something to tell you myself. But seems right now is the perfect chance to do so." He smirked, looking as Snitch-like as he could at Darkcloud. This needed to be believable.

@Undertaker

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

I'm nonbinary, I use they/them pronouns. Idc if you don't use them, but i would prefer if you do :3