Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 01:27 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 12:59 AM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 12:58 AM
Echoing Cries of War
Last post by RavensCall
Today 12:43 AM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by nyme
Today 12:27 AM

Old August 30th, 2024, 04:47 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: Leopardsong x Wolffang [Kit finder]

Bump for Moonraven!!^^

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old September 3rd, 2024, 06:36 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Last call for applications, I'm planning to pick out the kittens on the 8th and Leopardsong will have them on the 10th.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old September 4th, 2024, 05:24 PM
yellowfang plush

Bump Policy: Whenever lolz ^^
My Mood: Stressed

Heya! Sorry if this is a bit late, but I have a couple ideas!

KIT IDEA 1:

Lilykit

Lilykit (?) is a primarily light gray cat, with darker paws, tail tip, and a spot on their face. They also have splashes of white on their back, ears, part of their muzzle, and some other places. They have intense amber eyes, that resemble their father’s. They have their father’s build, but not the size. They’re actually quite small. Lilykit has hooked claws, and soft fur. Their eye type is walnut, and they have medium fur. Their tail is super busy.

KIT IDEA 2:

Asterkit

A gray and white cat, Asterkit has green almond shaped eyes, and white paws. Foxglove has their mother’s build, and they have medium, sleek fur. Foxglove has a white muzzle, white paws, chest, underbelly, tail tip, etc, and they have a gray spot on their chest. They are large, and have thick claws, and are lean and tall. They’re feeling a little bit.. mischievous ..

TELL ME DETAILS LIKE IF YOU HAVE A PREFERRED GENDER, PERSONALITY CHANGE, ETC FOR EITHER KIT!!!

Last edited by Splint; September 8th, 2024 at 12:07 PM. Reason: OH CRAP PREFERABLY NOT POISONOUS LOL MISREAD
Old September 7th, 2024, 04:29 PM
secretly plum’s favorite

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

"beneath the pale bloom of the magnolia's grace,
where whispers of the ancient winds embrace,
in shadows deep, a forgotten truth shall rise,
woven in the echoes of twilight’s sighs,
as petals fall and dance upon the night,
the secrets of the past will come to light."

MAGNOLIAKIT
the delicate angel
magnoliakit - magnoliapaw - windflower

+ Gentle | Kind | Empathetic | Thoughtful +
= Sensitive | Loyal | Inquisitive | Reflective =
- Overly affected | Tends to dwell | Can be reserved | Sometimes hesitant -

Magnoliakit embodies a delicate and nurturing spirit that stands out distinctly among her peers. Her gentleness is a defining trait that permeates every aspect of her interactions. Whether she is playing with her denmates or tending to a small injury, her touch is soft and careful, as if she is always mindful of the fragility of those around her. This inherent gentleness is not just a superficial characteristic but a deep-seated part of her personality that influences how she navigates her world. She approaches life with a serenity that is rare for her age, making her a calming presence in the chaos of young kit life.

In addition to her gentleness, Magnoliakit’s kindness is a core element of her identity. She extends her compassion to everyone she encounters, from the most senior of elders to the smallest of insects. Her acts of kindness are often spontaneous and genuine; she has been known to share her favorite pieces of fresh-kill with those who seem in need or offer a comforting purr to a distressed sibling. Her kindness is not merely an action but a reflection of her belief in the goodness of others, and she strives to embody this belief in every interaction.

Empathy is another cornerstone of Magnoliakit’s personality. She has a remarkable ability to sense the emotions of those around her, often understanding their feelings without the need for words. This deep empathy allows her to connect with others on an emotional level, offering support and comfort when needed. Her friends and family often seek her out for solace, knowing that she will provide a compassionate ear and understanding heart. Magnoliakit’s empathetic nature also means she is highly attuned to the struggles and pain of others, which can sometimes leave her feeling overwhelmed by the weight of their emotions.

Thoughtfulness is a trait that complements her empathy, driving her to consider the needs and feelings of others before taking action. Magnoliakit is never impulsive; instead, she takes time to reflect on the potential impact of her decisions. This thoughtfulness manifests in her everyday behavior, such as carefully planning how to approach a delicate situation or thoughtfully selecting the right words to comfort a friend. Her reflective approach ensures that her actions are always considerate and intentional, reflecting her deep care for those around her.

However, Magnoliakit’s sensitivity can sometimes be a double-edged sword. Her heightened emotional awareness means that she is easily affected by the moods and actions of others, and she may take criticism or conflict to heart more than her peers. This sensitivity makes her particularly vulnerable to emotional distress, and she can spend a significant amount of time dwelling on perceived slights or negative experiences. While this allows her to connect deeply with others, it also means she must navigate the complexities of her emotional landscape with care.

Her loyalty is unwavering and deeply ingrained. Magnoliakit is steadfast in her devotion to her Clan and loved ones, and she demonstrates this loyalty through her actions and decisions. She stands by her friends and family in times of need, offering support and encouragement with a sincerity that underscores her commitment. This loyalty is not just a passive trait but an active force that drives her to be a reliable presence in the lives of those she cares about.

Curiosity is a key aspect of Magnoliakit’s personality, fueling her desire to explore and understand the world around her. She is constantly asking questions and seeking to learn more about her environment, whether it’s the behavior of a particular prey species or the intricacies of her Clan’s history. This inquisitiveness is coupled with a reflective nature that allows her to ponder and analyze what she discovers, deepening her understanding and appreciation of the world.

Magnoliakit’s reflective tendencies mean she often spends time in quiet contemplation. She processes her experiences and emotions thoughtfully, retreating to a quiet corner to think over her day and the interactions she has had. This reflective practice helps her gain insight into her feelings and the dynamics of her relationships, allowing her to approach her interactions with a measured and thoughtful perspective. While this reflective nature can sometimes make her appear reserved or hesitant, it also provides her with a depth of understanding and wisdom that enriches her interactions with others.

In summary, Magnoliakit is a complex and deeply thoughtful individual whose gentle and kind demeanor is complemented by her empathy, thoughtfulness, and reflective nature. Her sensitivity and loyalty are integral to her character, shaping her interactions and relationships. While she may struggle with emotional vulnerability and the weight of her empathy, her inherent qualities will develop her into a beloved and respected member of her Clan.

Magnoliakit is a small, delicate albino molly with a medium-furred, snow-white coat that shimmers faintly in the light. As she grows older, she’ll inherit more of her mother’s slender frame is complemented by long, graceful legs and small, dainty paws. With pink-tinged ears and nose, her pale blue eyes, sensitive to light, often appear unfocused due to her poor vision, which will only worsen as she grows older. Without albinism, Magnoliakit would have a soft, cream-colored coat with faint, pale ginger tabby markings that blend subtly into her medium-length fur. Her delicate build would remain the same, with long, graceful legs and small, dainty paws. Her nose and ears would take on a soft pink hue, while her eyes would be a gentle amber with a clearer focus, though still retaining a gentle, thoughtful expression. Her overall appearance would be just as ethereal, but with a warmer, more sunlit glow to her fur and features.

Hi, so this was kinda a last-minute application BUTT this is Magnoliakit! I was thinking she would be more of the odd one out of the litter and be born an albino! Yeah, you heard me, an albino! It isn't common to see a lot of albino characters on the site, and I thought that she would be the odd one out of the litter and perhaps struggling through most of her childhood. She’ll be having a decrease in her vision, and she’ll be born relatively the weakest of her litter, but she would be more than willing to show herself that she’ll be more capable than what is shown to be. I have the planned purrks that she’ll have heightened perception to increase her other senses so she can be able to survive better, and the chill of death for, well, other reasons!

As she grows and progresses, she earns her way up towards warrior status—and is thoroughly blind, by then. She’ll want her name to be Windflower, as she’ll feel more comfortable out of her skin and more developed by then. Unfortunately, my ideas for her are relatively slim at the moment, as she’ll be more of a “developed in-rp” kind of character, but she’ll be a special little girl in the future, I just know it!

my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

u know u wanna

Last edited by iliri; September 7th, 2024 at 05:48 PM.
Old September 9th, 2024, 09:26 PM
professional yapper

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Dreaming

Asterkit

Appearance

Asterkit would be small, but by no means delicate. He would inherit some of his father's build while still being undersize — in other words, he'd be compact. He'd have creamy-white fur with some of his mother's bengal pattern. Both would be darker and more cream or even light brown on the legs and tail, making a bit of a gradient where the markings in other places would look a lot fainter and maybe even hardly there. His coat would be medium-length, though a bit longer during winter months. He would have large ears and a long tail. His eyes would be amber.

Personality

Asterkit's gonna be a silly lil' guy. He'll be a rambuctious lil' fool that gets up to all kinds of shenanigans. He has only the best intentions, but he can't help it, he's just so full of mischief. He's a very loud personality and very driven. He can be a bit much for some to handle even in casual conversation, just in terms of volume and Presence, but it isn't necessarily intentional; some might call this just "being annoying". He will also work very hard for his goals and ambitions — not because of his size but just by his nature.

( I did see your post that says you picked on the 8th, but I didn't see any kind of confirmation on that so I'll submit this boy just in case :3 I'm also gonna submit the exact same character for Twilight's finder lol, though with a different name and appearance, just letting you know so you don't approve both! )