Meadowfall Relationship...
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:03 PM
◆ Floodsight |...
Last post by Luna16
Today 02:54 PM

Old September 14th, 2023, 02:09 AM
He has..THREE..eyecolors

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

✿°(•∘ɷ∘•)°✿

Springkit - she/her - AMAB

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━
Hmm....what should pebble be called..? Maybe...Pebblo...Penble...Peb..Pebby...something something....Springkit still doesn't know. Her ears perked as soon as her name was called before turning is the same direction, walking over to the forever queen "Ye!" she mewed happily, putting the pebble and Mossypelt gently on the ground "Springkit has made a new friend!" she pointed her paw at the pebble "This is...pebble..." uh...how could Springkit introduce her new friend to another cat if they didnkt even had a name!? "ie! Pebbely!" it was a name she thought of on the spot "Oh! Have you met Mossypelt?? " she asked looking at the mossball "Mossypelt is also Spring's friend!"

Mossypelt was her very first friend, ever! "Mossypelt is quiet but he's a great listener! " she said, smilling hapily; completely unaware of the fact that Mossypelt and Pebbely are just random objects "right, Mossy?
╰─▸ ❝ @Moonraven

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old September 17th, 2023, 06:11 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Blossomkit woke up, stretching her beautiful plump body. She yawned. I wonder what I'll do today, she thought. She started grooming herself, making her even more beautiful. She thought about what had happened the past couple of days. Leopardkit ( @leopardsnow ) and Aspenkit ( @Theodore_510 ) were nice kits. She had had a fun time playing with them. And boy was she glad that Airkit was conked out, snoring and drooling, his small body curled tightly around where she had just been sleeping. That little furball had endless energy, and it drove her over the edge sometimes. She also remembered playing with Birdkit ( @Katiethewolfchild ), racing the small kit. She narrowed her eyes as she remembered tying the sly kit in a race. But the past was the past. She would beat others. She looked at Airkit once again, wondering what she would do without him.

@Shadowed Flower
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!

Last edited by Sleek; September 17th, 2023 at 06:13 PM.
Old September 17th, 2023, 06:18 PM
I am a real person.

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleek View Post
Blossomkit woke up, stretching her beautiful plump body. She yawned. I wonder what I'll do today, she thought. She started grooming herself, making her even more beautiful. She thought about what had happened the past couple of days. Leopardkit ( @leopardsnow ) and Aspenkit ( @Theodore_510 ) were nice kits. She had had a fun time playing with them. And boy was she glad that Airkit was conked out, snoring and drooling, his small body curled tightly around where she had just been sleeping. That little furball had endless energy, and it drove her over the edge sometimes. She also remembered playing with Birdkit ( @Katiethewolfchild ), racing the small kit. She narrowed her eyes as she remembered tying the sly kit in a race. But the past was the past. She would beat others. She looked at Airkit once again, wondering what she would do without him.

@Shadowed Flower

Whisperingkit
Whisperingkit was walking around the nursery, her ears pricked like he was listening to something...or someone.
But no one visible was talking. He'd speak at times, saying, 'Alright.' 'Fine' and stuff like that. Whisperingkit finally settled down into a loaf sit, his eyes closed.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old September 18th, 2023, 06:10 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partypooper View Post
Mintkit opened one of glow eyes, glow terrified eyes soon closed. The kit purred quietly before falling asleep again.
Mintkit's skin was returning to their original color, but they were still a bit cold.

As the kit seemed to come out of their little nightmare, Leopardsong let out a soft sigh. But she couldn't help but lay there and wonder if there was more she could be doing. She's never taken care of the injured before. It seemed like just being there was working wonders though. Snuggling just a touch closer to Mintkit, Leopardsong rested her head on her paws and watched the kit sleeping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangoligon View Post
✿°(•∘ɷ∘•)°✿

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━
Hmm....what should pebble be called..? Maybe...Pebblo...Penble...Peb..Pebby...something something....Springkit still doesn't know. Her ears perked as soon as her name was called before turning is the same direction, walking over to the forever queen "Ye!" she mewed happily, putting the pebble and Mossypelt gently on the ground "Springkit has made a new friend!" she pointed her paw at the pebble "This is...pebble..." uh...how could Springkit introduce her new friend to another cat if they didnkt even had a name!? "ie! Pebbely!" it was a name she thought of on the spot "Oh! Have you met Mossypelt?? " she asked looking at the mossball "Mossypelt is also Spring's friend!"

Mossypelt was her very first friend, ever! "Mossypelt is quiet but he's a great listener! " she said, smilling hapily; completely unaware of the fact that Mossypelt and Pebbely are just random objects "right, Mossy?
╰─▸ ❝ @Moonraven

Leoardsong watched Springkit with amusement shining in her bright copper eyes. As the kit brought over her rock and moss, Leopardsong ducked her head to give Springkit's friends curious sniffs. She lifted her eyes back to the kit as she struggled with a name for the small rok, but eventually settled on Pebbely, or something like that. Mosspelt was far easier to pronounce, it sounded like a warrior's name. "Nice to meet you, Mosspelt and Pebbely, I'm Leopardsong." She-cat meowed playing along.

"Oh, well sometimes the best of friends are the quiet listeners," Leopardsong told her. "Have you made other friends besides Mosspelt and Pebbely" She questioned. As much as Leopardsong found this whole thing utterly adorable, Springkit might have trouble socializing with actual cats in the future if she was used to using her imagination and objects as replacements. WindClan had quite a few kits, it would do well for her to make real friends.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old September 18th, 2023, 06:30 PM
I am a real person.

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

Whisperingkit
"They do say mean things!" The kit cried. "AHHHHHHHHH! PLEASE SHUT UP. WE LIKE WHEN YOU'RE QUIET." They screamed. "They really don't like other cats.." @Moonraven

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; September 25th, 2023 at 04:48 PM.
Old September 19th, 2023, 04:35 AM
He has..THREE..eyecolors

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Tired

✿°(•∘ɷ∘•)°✿

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━
"Nooooo you're saying Mossypelt's name wrong" Springkit said, correcting the older she-cat "it's like...'a Mossy Stone'...but only the mossy part and uh..and put the word pelt behind" She has been friends with Mossypelt for quite some time, so she knows how to say Mossy's name correctly! "It's fine thoughhh" and then comes the question of Springkit's friends. Other than the two. "Ooohhhhhh other friends??" Springkit said in reply "Wweeeelllllll...." friends?? "Weeellll...let's see.. Oh! Springkit knows the answer to that" she mewed with her face lit up "Nope!" she said, smilling

"but someone dddiiiiddd call Springkit a weirdo once...Springkit wasnkt sure why" who was it again? She forgot, oh well!! That'll be fine! "Springs wasn't sure who it was...it was uh...around...somewhere in the past..maybe....half a moon ago or something?" maybe earlier or sooner, she doesn't really remember; the kit didn't really think that'll be of too importance "uh..all Springkit remember was that it was when Springkit was talking to Mossypelt"
╰─▸ ❝ @Moonraven

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old September 19th, 2023, 12:44 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Mintkit stopped whimpering, like if Leopardsong's presence could bring down glow fear, at least a little. Mintkit didn't waked up, glow didn't smiled, just calmed down, enough to sleep better but not enough to calm down the kit's mind completely. At least glow could rest better like that.
@Moonraven

Purrks
Mintpaw - Mind Reader [Active]

I'm a proud Reality Shifter, and I made a thread in general board for it. Reality Shifters United
Old September 19th, 2023, 03:26 PM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Juniperkit
[They/Them]

Juniperkit yawned and stretched as they woke up. Sunlight was filtering in through the den opening, and they appreciated the nice warmth of the sun. The moment was quickly over, replaced with an overwhelming sense of boredom. They stood up and made their way to a brighter patch of sun and sighed, glancing around the den, looking for someone to talk to, or play with, or fight. Anything really.

[Open]

Me: Oh hi ;-; Do you need something?

Spider: *Crawls off screen*

Me: Oh... Okay then ;-;

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)
Old September 19th, 2023, 08:05 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Birdkit was sitting in the corner of the nursery, the hyperactive kit having been awake since before the sun even began to rise. The autistic young she-cat was talking loudly to a fly that had landed on her paw because the fly felt like they were a flock together, unaware that the fly couldn't understand her, not that she would have cared if she did know. She meowed hi Fly-friend. Be careful. Some cats might be meanies and try to hurt you. That would be bad. When Birdkit's fly-friend flew away the autistic kit yelled bye-bye Fly-friend! Remember to be careful so you don't get hurt! She then saw a kit who was alone. She walked up toe the kit and loudly meowed Hi! My name's Birdkit! What's your name! @Wintersun
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; September 19th, 2023 at 08:06 PM.
Old September 19th, 2023, 08:06 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Foxkit and Bearpelt sat.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.