Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by Mike29
Today 06:07 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:03 AM
Wing's nest
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 06:00 AM
Beyond Enemy Lines
by dino.
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 05:57 AM

Old December 12th, 2022, 08:54 AM
Here have a little cheer!

Bump Policy: Every two days and don't be afraid to, I'm very forgetful!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Firefly Cove

—/— @Oceanflower —/—

~^~ Duckfluff ~^~

He raced off making sure to follow the scent of the mouse. He tracked it to a small clearing. He slowed down and crouched at the tree line, waiting for it to come into range. When it moved to the left so did he, and when it moved to the right he was quick to follow. Soon it was close enough to the trees that Duckfluff could catch it. He leapt onto it, biting down on the nap of it’s neck killing it swiftly. Thank you Starclan! Now that he had a closer look he could tell that it was rather thin and small. Leafbare strikes again. It wasn’t an impressive catch, but it was a catch nonetheless. It could probably fed a kit, and they were really one of the most important cats to fed.

He began scenting for Creamcloud. This is so much fun! I always get into interesting things on my walks! He started padding in her direction. I wonder if she’s caught anything yet. He didn’t know how good of a hunter she was. Although he would bet pretty good, if she had caught three pieces of prey by herself in leafbare. Had she said she was by herself? He couldn’t remember. When he had gotten close enough that she could smell him but not see him, he lingered. He wouldn’t want to mess up a potential hunt!
Old December 12th, 2022, 02:55 PM
If Not Now, When?

Bump Policy: Every 24-48 hours/1-2 days
My Mood: Chatty

(Sorry that was really long, also Creamcloud didn't catch 3 pieces of fresh-kill, Fernblaze did .. @Oasis)

Creamcloud quickly crouched down, she saw the squirrel. She slowly went closer, and closer to it. Creamcloud was at least a tail length away now. She stared at the squirrel, it was eating a nut and was quite thin. Well it is leaf-bare after all! She thought, going just a bit closer. The squirrel perked up from eating, it looked like it spotted or heard something. Creamcloud pounced when suddenly the squirrel ran away, climbing onto the nearest tree.

She landed on the cold floor, her legs sprawled out "Mouse dung! You were so close!!" she told herself, now full of anger. "Oh your useless, useless, useless..." Creamcloud sighed she was scolding herself ... but how did that squirrel hear her!?!

"Oh your so bad at hunting..." Creamcloud whined, usually she caught most of the prey she found, but this time she didn't. Creamcloud stayed on the floor, her head in some snow. She rose her head up quickly when she heard something. Like the crunch of snow. Creamcloud sniffed the air, she couldn't smell anything - to much snow on her nose. She opened her mouth, taking in some scents, squirrel, some herbs, Duckfluff, stale fox- Wait- Duckfluff! She looked around, not spotting him. She was going too kill that tom for messing up her catch- well not kill him but at least yell at him till his ears fell off. That would be great revenge.

Creamcloud stood up, "Where are you!" Creamcloud growled, with her ears flattened in anger. "You messed up my catch!" she hissed, when the tom didn't appear from where ever he was hiding. Does he like messing catches up or something! she thought in anger, Duckfluff probably did. Or he was about too tell her that he caught something... hopefully not because Creamcloud was already in complete anger mode. Besides, she didn't want too jump in a freezing river, especially in leaf-bare.

Bump Policy: 1-2 days

Weekdays - Will not be online from 4 AM to 5:30 PM
Weekends (and Friday) - Will probably be on all day

Fernflower Finder

Fernflower: Baby Boomer
Cypressberry: None ):

Last edited by Buzzin' Bee; December 12th, 2022 at 03:01 PM.
Old December 12th, 2022, 03:47 PM
Dogs Are Too Good For Us

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Bored

Fernblaze shook her head, her fur shaking slightly with the small movement. "No, I was the one being rude!"The young tom was quite the gentlemen, and cool too. Smiling bright with all of her teeth, she said, "I like taking walks as well, even if the air is colder than the river in leafbare!"It was nice to have someone to talk to. She had been by herself for sometime. Fern only really socialzed with her mentor and sister. The ginger tom was quite refreshing. "Who do you really hangout with?"If they didn't really know each other, he must run in a different circle than Fernblaze did.

@Oasis

Bump me after 48 hours!

Old December 14th, 2022, 01:05 PM

—/— @Oceanflower —/—

~^~ Duckfluff ~^~

The tom sat, his jaws full of mouse as he waited for Creamcloud to return. He shivered. It was far too cold for this! He preferred it when he was king around. He heard some distant yelling. That’s strange! I hope everything’s alright! He was just out of earshot, after all he didn’t want whatever Creamcloud was catching to hear him. Since he was so far away he assumed that his scent wouldn’t scare the prey either. I mean they did live in a forest full of cats! They were used to warriors passing them by. At least this was his train of thought.

He got to his paws and headed towards Creamcloud’s scent. If something wasn’t wrong he was sure she would understand why he had come. He was sure she was fine, but it was better safe than sorry. He couldn’t just sit and let a clanmate be in trouble! He came to the spot where she was. Yup, everything’s fine! She looked upset though. Had she missed a catch? He waved his tail in greeting to her. He didn’t want to drop his prey, and it was bad manners to talk with one’s mouth full.

[Lol my bad!]
Old December 14th, 2022, 01:17 PM

—/— @corgigirl —/—

~^~ Duckfluff ~^~

He returned Fernblaze’s smile. He was glad the molly wasn’t angry with him. He did need to regulate his mouth a little better though. Honestly sometimes I’m such a mousebrain! It was nice to meet another cat with an affinity for walks. Most of the cats he had interacted with seemed to think he was a bit strange. Well maybe they both were. He wasn’t exactly the cat to know these things. He tipped his head slightly at her question of who hanged around with. He didn’t really have a group of friends. Although the thought of having one was a pleasant one. He just kind of met cats in the woods! Even if that sounded super shady. He had to admit, however there was one cat he could spend every waking moment with. “I mostly hangout with Foxwillow, my gorgeous mate! Otherwise, just cats I find on my walks…like you! Who do you hangout with?” He meowed pleasantly. What a sweet cat Fernblaze was to ask him this! Not many cats would be similarly thoughtful.
Old December 14th, 2022, 02:18 PM
Dogs Are Too Good For Us

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Bored

Fernblaze nodded back at the ginger tom. She seemed to like the cat, he was interesting and they both seemed to be mostly by themselves. The long haired cat had been trying to find a friend for a very long time. "Oh, well, I mostly hangout with my sister Foggywillow and sometimes my former mentor." Duckfluff was so nice and they seemed to have similar interests. "I do enjoy exploring around the territory. There is a very nice stream that I like. I like to try new hunting spots!" It was nice to finally talk to another cat. "Foxwillow seems nice, I mean, she must be to be your mate!" Maybe he could be her friend! She never had a group of friends or best friend before. I should hang out with Foggy again.

@Oasis

Bump me after 48 hours!

Last edited by corgigirl; December 14th, 2022 at 02:20 PM.
Old December 17th, 2022, 09:23 AM

—/— @corgigirl —/—

~^~ Duckfluff ~^~

Duckfluff listened with a friendly smile on his maw. She seemed so excited to talk to him. Her energy made him excited too. “It’s nice to still hangout with your mentor! I barely ever see mine!” He meowed. His mentor hadn’t been mean, just very serious. I guess his leader had wanted to make himself serious to. That hadn’t worked in the slightest. His ears perked up at the mention of a stream. “A stream huh? That sounds lovely! Can you take me! Is it close!” He adored pretty places! Nothing was better than exploring the forest with a new friend! He looked around as if the stream could pop out of nowhere. I wonder if it’s frozen over! That would make it look even better. He purred a little at the thought. He looked back at Fernblaze when she mentioned his mate, and smiled again at the compliment. “Why thank you! I thank she’s the sweetest cat ever! I’m definitely not biased at all.” He meowed jokingly. Not about her being sweet but about him being bias. What the obvious? He hoped so!

[So sorry for the delay!]
Old January 4th, 2023, 12:59 PM
man.

My Mood: Angelic

Quailfur
Her silver pelt shuddered as she stepped her paws into the snow. She flicked her paws away each step she took because of the frigid cold. Swooning carefully over the grey overcast, she flicked her tail. How will they hunt in such conditions? At-least there wasn’t a blizzard happening at the moment. Softly touching her nose towards the ground as she extended her neck. She felt nothing below ground, she hoped that perhaps there would at-least be something under the snow that could bless them with a good hunt. Murmuring small curses and avert herself from fuming into anger. The snow would of course cool her down, figuratively. She whipped around to face Vixenpaw as she supposedly welcomed the apprentice the semi-alluring landmark.

"Well.., where do you want to start this hunting expedition?" She gave a forced smile. Worms would be the only thing here they could hunt. She flickered her eyes over, a wary expression in her face as she side-eyed Vixenpaw.

@Estelle (srry for such a short post!)

' Everything has a beauty, but not everyone sees it. ' - Confucius

Character site in progress.
Old January 4th, 2023, 03:32 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

[ @Lilacquartz - No worries! They are a tad easier with patrols and I do apologise for Vixenpaw, she's... Trouble, and hasn't had any hunting training yet ^^" ]

Vixenpaw was feeling unusually happy as she bounced alongside Quailfur deeper and deeper into the territory, wistfully ignoring the strange feeling of doom she felt at the flashes of white that came past her gaze. How strange. But the fluffy apprentice didn't mind - she was far too excited about being outside again! Hmhmhmhmhhmmmhmhhm, went the apprentice, amusing herself by walking with her eyes closed until she bumped up against a Quailfur that suddenly stood still! Oh!! They must be there!! And it was pretty. It felt weird a doomy, but!! A curious look drew on her face and before she even registered the warrior's question Vixenpaw poked a pile of snow a few times before....
"uhm.. I don't know."
SPLASH -EEP! She stepped straight in, falling down in the crumbling snow, squealing at how cold it suddenly was and the bouts of white rising high within her vision until it fell down! She was baffled. Looking around left, right, not understanding what just happened. Quickly she wiggled herself out, shaking off the snow because ick and hurrying close against Quail because ick. What just happened? Why did the ground disappear below her??

Old January 7th, 2023, 05:38 PM
man.

My Mood: Angelic

Quailfur
Her green eyes miraculously went over the plains of snow, a few dry paw prints she could see. Perhaps other Thunderclan warriors were present while they trudged over here. She looked over to gaze into Vixenpaws blue eyes. They were blue, as blue as Thrushfurs. She momentarily smiled before Vixenpaws figure disappeared from her grasp. She looked around to see the apprentice sinking into the cloudy snow. Her pelt being sprinkled with dashes of white particles that stuck to her pelt like raindrops. Giving hearty laughter, she went over to help the apprentice out of the snow. But Vixenpaw managed just fine. She was huddling up to her, most likely seeking warmth in this cold atmosphere. Her eyes popped out a small detail of snow covering her nose blaze. She opened her maw to give a small lick on Vixenpaws nose blaze to shoo away any snow particles. That could've been one way to gain a cold, temperatures like this would be too dangerous for an apprentice like this!

Dear Starclan sending out patrols in this weather for her is the most troubling. A small sniffle escaped her nose, giving a comforting smile towards Vixenpaw. "Well let's get going." She flicked her tail beckoning Vixenpaw to follow in her tracks. She hopped over the sleet surface of snow as she struggled to make her way towards a flatter surface. She halted in her tracks as she saw large wide rounded ears pop out from the contrast of brown undergrowth. She immediately went into a hunting crouch, laying her tail flat. "Just follow what I do. This is what we call a hunting crouch, for your information." Her pupils slit in fine lines, keeping the rabbits twitching ears in her line of sight. "We'll have to crouch.. then..-" The rabbits ears suddenly swiveled in their direction. Did it hear us? me? She gulped as her breathing dimmed down to stop any warm evaporation to exhale from her nose tubes. She gulped, this would be the only way to gain any sort of prey for Thunderclan.

"Don't, make, any, noise." She rasped, she didn't even know if Vixenpaw was following her directions. She just wanted that rabbit, in her jaws, limp. She wavered around as she stalked closer. The snow crunched from the weight of her paws, adrenaline kicked in. She was ready to pounce quicker than a fox. She could get a clearer view of the rabbit, with its black bulgy doll eyes and huge ears. She must have been mistaken, it was a hare! Now that would be a much more appetizing meal for Thunderclan to have. She'd have to watch out for their large paws. They were extremely fierce, and fast. She had wondered how Windclanners are able to face against such ferocious kickers.

@Estelle

' Everything has a beauty, but not everyone sees it. ' - Confucius

Character site in progress.