Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daragca View Post

Cottonpaw
he/him | Windclan Apprentice | 6 moons
The Collector
The Stowaway Child
The little fluffball let a smile gleam across his features. Cottonpaw, finally Cottonpaw. It was a strong pride that seeped through his body as Twilightstar gave him his new name. Finally time to prove his worth.

”Thank you Twistar!” Cottonpaw just about managed to squeak out through the overwhelming feelings.

Leechscar was his new mentor, the intimidating warrior. But Cottonpaw wanted to be just like that when he grew up, deeply respected and loved by the clan. His head swivelled in the crowd trying to locate the feline.

When training began that's when the real fun would start.

[​​ @Moonraven @Undertaker ]

Leechscar was hanging closely around Batglare. He wasn't sure what was wrong with the tom, but he seemed down about something. He wasn't talking to Leechscar about it whatever it was. Since the fire, Leechscar's been mostly off his paws, stuck with some weird concoction that Badgerbait stuck on his front paws. His paws didn't hurt nearly as much as when he first burnt them, so whatever she put on them must have been working. That was the only reason he wasn't fussing about having herbs on his paws.

He also got himself into his current predicament so no one to be upset with but himself. The huge tom was settled on his side in between the nursery and the warriors' den when he heard Twilightstar summons for a meeting. He hadn't bothered moving from where he was resting, he could listen to his mother just fine from where he was.

There were a ton of new apprentices, eight of them. That was a lot for WindClan. They still had a lot more to go considering how many litters WindClan's been having lately. He wondered if WindClan was really up to the task. Lichenpaw was becoming a warrior too, great, he hoped she made more of herself than the other mousebrains WindClan had.

Oh, and he got another one. Yay! Sighing loudly, Leechscar gingerly got up and padded over to meet Cottonpaw. "Huh, I figured I'd be training one of Leopardsong's kits, but you're unexpected. I look forward to working with you, Cottonball." The fury meowed and lowered his head quite a distance to touch noses with the apprentice.

He urged the new paw to come and sit with him while walking out of the way as his mother got started on Lichenpaw's ceremony. He had been interested in training Falconkit, but Cottonpaw wasn't bad. He hoped his more timid and softer nature might rub over on Owlpaw's more excitable nature.

He spotted Leopardsong near the nursery and flickered his tail in greeting. He wasn't walking over to her. His burnt paws were still tender too much movement caused irritation and pain.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old Yesterday, 05:17 PM
X Jack

Bump Policy: Feel free to bump me, but while I'm on hiatus, I probably won't get to it
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitmoon View Post
"It's okay, Songkit. If I get held back I'll just have to train harder than the rest." he said with a forced smile. He didn't want his sister to worry. He turned his gaze on to Hawk-kit. "Of course I do, but if my punishment is to be held back a moon. I have to obey Twilightstar's wishes." Ferretkit's gaze turned on to Fernkit who managed to slip past them and away, he was kind concerned for his brother. As the big brother it was his duty to set an example, and he failed already. He turned his gaze back to Songkit, the closes to him out of his siblings. His favorite sibling but he wouldn't flat out and admit it to his other siblings. "You shouldn't hold back for me, I'll catch up before you know it and we can gain our warrior names together." He purred as he brushed his muzzle against Songkits

@Crown_Sage - Hawk-kit @ChromeSpooky_Hwaa - Fernkit @Luna16 - Songkit
Hawkkit nodded importantly. Why are you being punished? He asked, his amber eyes sparkling.

Jack is the current leader of PowerClan.
♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨
"Oh look, it’s the feline equivalent of a kit throwing a tantrum! Maybe if you spent less time growling and more time training, you’d actually win next time." - Jack
I'm very busy between school and home, so if I miss something, feel free to bump me!

Old Yesterday, 06:07 PM
Happy Hollow-ween peeps

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitmoon View Post
"It's okay, Songkit. If I get held back I'll just have to train harder than the rest." he said with a forced smile. He didn't want his sister to worry. He turned his gaze on to Hawk-kit. "Of course I do, but if my punishment is to be held back a moon. I have to obey Twilightstar's wishes." Ferretkit's gaze turned on to Fernkit who managed to slip past them and away, he was kind concerned for his brother. As the big brother it was his duty to set an example, and he failed already. He turned his gaze back to Songkit, the closes to him out of his siblings. His favorite sibling but he wouldn't flat out and admit it to his other siblings. "You shouldn't hold back for me, I'll catch up before you know it and we can gain our warrior names together." He purred as he brushed his muzzle against Songkits

@Crown_Sage - Hawk-kit @ChromeSpooky_Hwaa - Fernkit @Luna16 - Songkit
Fernkit sat away from them

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old Today, 02:21 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Crowtooth
Windclan Deputy | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

....When had his kid gotten so big? with them acting as cat Russian nesting dolls the change was now apparent as when not long ago Rabbitpaw had to rear up to reach his larger mentors face, now he just had to stretch his neck up. His little guy wasnt so little anymore. Yeah Crowtooth needed to drag him off for some bonding time and fun soon before he was too serious to enjoy the silly side of life.

"Busy or not I aint ever too busy fer ya. Whenever ya need me I am here fer ya an' yanno I love spendin' time wit' ya, busy aint got nothin' ta do wit' it."
Crowtooth had been firmly informed part of being a good deputy was taking breaks when needed so it was doubly good for him to set time aside just to spend with Rabbitpaw. Good for them both with a heavy duty on them to get away from it sometimes.

Chuckling as the medicine cat apprentice commented on the number of kits escaping the nursery the deputy offed a bit of knowledge for the younger cat to chew on.
"Theres only gonna be more new apprentices as time goes on kiddo~ Windclans got whats called a baby boom goin' on right now, the nursery is downright overflowin' wit' kits. As time goes I doubt theres gonna be a single warrior in good standing wit'out at least one apprentice.

We're kinda worried if we're gonna have enough mentors ta be honest. This is just the beginnin'."
Usually taking in outsider kits who needed a home wasnt a question as a clan always loved new blood for the clan, especially new blood with low risks of having grown up with other loyalties. But now though? Now windclans huge number of kits would test their abilities to care for them over leafbare, and the high ranks had pondered the risks of taking in more mouths not their own. It wasnt an easy thought to be sure.

@Dolomedes

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; Today at 02:21 AM.
Old Today, 11:47 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time

art by @/Eidolon
Leopardpaw-She/Her
11 Moons

PURRKS
Chill of Death-Inactive

----------------------

Okay! Great! Deamlight was found!
Leopardpaw's ear twitched a little bit at the contact but she paid it no mind.

She could finally get to finishing her training!

"Hi! Yup, that's me!" Leopardpaw said enthusiastically, sitting by Dreamlight-from what she could tell-as offered "What I need to finisshhh... well, I've hunted but not, like, rabbits and stuff. I also dunno' how to fight yet."
Those were the things that stuck out.
She'll have to readjust too, but she was sure she could handle that.

@Moonraven

ART SHOP!

Caveclaw is a Lionheart of Riverclan, mention me if she is needed!

art by @/snowflake.
Old Today, 12:48 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Twilightstar dipped her head and grinned at Cottonpaw thanks. He was such a sweet one. The lilac she-cat flickered her tail and returned her attention to Lichenpaw as she answered.

"Then by the power of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. From this moment on you'll be known as Lichenshock. We honor your passion and resilience and welcome you as a full warrior of WindClan." Twilightstar leaped down to the roots of the Galewood, to rest her muzzle customarily on the new warrior's head. "Good work," she purred before drawing back and calling to the clan. "Lichenshock."

WindClan had a new warrior. Twilightstar has done many warrior ceremonies during her leadership, yet the pride she felt for each new one never dimmed or faded. Twilightstar returned to her perch in a few quick leaps and sat comfortably atop the branch.

"We are not without our losses, the day after the fire, there was a rockfall in Twilight Falls. Whisperinghive, Nightfall, and Twistedpaw were hunting there and unfortunately, Twistedpaw got caught underneath it. Nightfall returned to camp and told us immediately about it, Vinepaw, Crowfeather, Batglare, and I returned to the Falls and managed to get her out from under a boulder, but the damage was extensive and there was no saving her.

"Before she passed, we had the honor of saying goodbye and I bestowed upon her warrior name, Featherblossom. She was a courageous and compassionate she-cat, and I know she would have served her clan as a warrior to the best of her abilities."
It was a tragedy as were all deaths in a clan. She knew Featherblossom would look after the clan among the stars.

"I don't want cats hunting near the back of Twilight Falls from now on." Hunting near the falls wasn't done often anyway. The sound tended to drive away prey, and she wasn't quite sure who decided to hunt there in the first place. However, if she had any more incidents there she may forbid apprentices from going to the falls altogether. The more she dwelled on it the more dangerous the falls seemed.

"We have new kits to welcome to the clan if you haven't noticed them. Leopardsong had Skykit, Falconkit, Magnoliakit, and Jasminekit. My newest kits are Coyotekit, Bravekit, Peachkit, Coldkit, Driftingkit, Rookkit, Cinderkit, Moorkit, Orchidkit, Rainkit, Shrikekit, Racconkit, and Mosskit. I'd appreciate it if you help keep an eye on them."

"Oh, and Silverfur has been exiled from WindClan. She decided the well-being of a random kit she found while missing was more important than upholding her warrior vow, so she turned her back on WindClan even though she knew we were having trouble with the fires and was willing to abandon us during leafbare for this kit. If she is seen around the territory, she is to be chased off or killed."

"I also want all outsiders found in the territory chased off on sight and any non-clanborn kits turned away from here on out. Dreamsky decided to chat and feed a loner called Iris WindClan prey so she was exiled for the tressgression. It is getting too cold for kindness and the clan must come first."
WindClan's nursery was overflowing, depending on how it goes every warrior may be doubling up on apprentices as it was.

Twilightstar dismissed the clan with a sharp wave of her tail.

#wcmeeting

@BEAR. @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @Stellatubby @appariitiion @CloudlessEve @beau @Madelaine @idia @Dirtfur @Moonraven @Undertaker @Estelle @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @hal @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @iliri @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Rizo @seeingstars @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Snivellus @Lunalis @Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @sock @otter @Caspian @Starii @SatoruSaki @lem~ @felidays @Spookez. @serendipity. @ChromeSpooky_Hwaa @ophelia @Cinnamon~ @Jayden @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider @tulin @Carrot @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @Succpunk @silver. @Neptune. @Saki @Sleek @Theodore_510 @anika @Marycat006 @Fish @Mica @Rustleaf @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Killua-DaBoi @Sunny Cheerful @lunartranquility @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @ThatOneKid @Spooky Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Moon Shark @_Snowstorm_ @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Angelia @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Airy @Blaaze @Shrew @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @elio @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @Moondapple @bramblemask @Indy @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @Otoko @ollie @Sootipatooti @Vitalspark @Idiotic.Bean101 @Lightningpaw666 @oakcrane @lark. @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @RainFall Wonders @Daragca @lionparty25 @Patagonia @sleepyyjax @FadingWhispers @nyme @fawn_ @TheRedWyvern @SilverFur. @SandyFox @Crown_Sage @hiraeth @GrimLock: Protecters @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Golfer29 @ghost<3 @HerbalTea @Badwolf @Spooky_Blossom @Spooky_Dreamz @Luna16 @spooky_bluee. @Alpha 2.0 @Spottedraven @Rawr @goodacacia @babysith @SilverInky @Flamingoidiot @Crazyy_wildcard @Allison @Mealstrom @Splitmoon @Bugabaddie @!0P055UM! @geoblazer @WarriorGalaxy @Shanmo11 @MaximusPrime27

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old Today, 12:52 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Angelic

Skykit heard her name. "Meeeeeee!!!!" She screeched. She said it a bit quieter, as she didn't want to get in trouble. [OPEN]
Old Today, 01:10 PM
X Jack

Bump Policy: Feel free to bump me, but while I'm on hiatus, I probably won't get to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky_Blossom View Post
Skykit heard her name. "Meeeeeee!!!!" She screeched. She said it a bit quieter, as she didn't want to get in trouble. [OPEN]
Fallenpaw perked her ears as she heard the squealing of a kit. She padded over to Sky kit, the new apprentice's head held high. Hiya! She mewed proudly, touching her muzzle to the kit's head. I'm Fallenki- She paused. I'm Fallenpaw.

Jack is the current leader of PowerClan.
♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨
"Oh look, it’s the feline equivalent of a kit throwing a tantrum! Maybe if you spent less time growling and more time training, you’d actually win next time." - Jack
I'm very busy between school and home, so if I miss something, feel free to bump me!

Old Today, 01:12 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown_Sage View Post
Fallenpaw perked her ears as she heard the squealing of a kit. She padded over to Sky kit, the new apprentice's head held high. Hiya! She mewed proudly, touching her muzzle to the kit's head. I'm Fallenki- She paused. I'm Fallenpaw.
"Hewo FallenPaw!" Skykit mewed at the cat. "What's it like being an apprentice? I really wanna be one."

Last edited by Spooky_Blossom; Today at 01:13 PM.
Old Today, 01:38 PM
The Bug-Fanatic!

Bump Policy: Faster than a Bee flying to its nest with pollen! If I don't respond after 72 hours, please bump me!

Bugbumble and Willowpelt were already gone by the time it was all over. They were both sat by the entrance.