han jisung fourth gen ace

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaaze View Post
[ header placeholder ]
╰┈➤ ❝ [Goldfish]
| RiverClan Lionheart | She/her | Mentions; @taillow @Goopysharkboi [note; this takes place BEFORE her last visit & the meeting! Sorry for the delay ;w;] |

Goldfish's golden eyes reflected the light from the den. As soon as the Leader's den had been established, The Lionheart had made quick work of directing the new outsider, Cheese, into Dusklion's den. The tortoishell lilted her chin when she faced the small, plump feline, motioning for her to follow her in. "Heya, Dusklion." She mewed cheerfully, paw steps organized and quick as she stepped toward the enterance of the den. She flicked one ear, turning to face Cheese once more. "This outsider, Cheese, was being.. aggressively spoken to by a tomcat, she said she wished to join the clan. Brought her back as soon as I could, but everything was super hectic and there was no good time to approach you." Goldfish explained honestly, tail tip giving one flick and her claws slightly unsheathing in her thought, not aggressively.
↳-Header by Mango-༉‧₊˚✧
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goopysharkboi View Post
Cheese(fireglow pre name-change) was looking around in curiosity, tail swishing as she sat down and gently dipped her head to Stormstar.

Stormstar - RiverClan Leader

Another outsider, hmm? Eyes flickering over to Goldfish as her Lionheart brought in the unfamiliar cat, she nodded along with her words. Spoken to aggressively by a tom? Stormstar couldn't say she understood that all too well, but it made her whiskers twitch in amusement. "Not sure you'll get much of a break from that here - some of the toms in this Clan can be a paw-ful too." Her eyes did a once over of the cat, chewing on her thoughts before meeting her gaze once more. "If one of my Lionheart's vouched for you, then I guess you must be worth the risk. Welcome to RiverClan. First things first-"

A new name. Hmm... Cheese wouldn't do because... what even was that? Stormstar didn't know. "From now on you'll be named Fireglow. While you'll have a warrior name, you won't be considered one until you pass an assessment. At the next meetin' I'll pair you with a mentor. Over the next two moons I want you trainin' - learning how to hunt, fight, 'n swim like a RiverClan cat. Durin' this time you're not to leave this camp without at least one other warrior - its for your own safety until you're trained up."

As long as all that sounded fine, Stormstar grinned. Hopefully this new warrior would prove to have good skills to bring to RiverClan. "Any questions?"

"what everyone called luck was actually talent."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
♥ please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
Old Today, 01:04 AM
han jisung fourth gen ace

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anika View Post
Thrushsong
RiverClan Warrior

The tom shook his head. ''No, I just wanted to give a small report on how she's doing.''

[ @taillow ]

With that being all, the leader dipped her head to the tom. "Sounds good, thanks for the report," Stormstar offered, flicking her tail to dismiss him from the den.

"what everyone called luck was actually talent."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
♥ please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
Old Today, 09:44 AM
sunflowerpaw, my baby!

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Fine

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post

Turning around at the sound of her name, the leader angled her ears forward to listen to whatever it was that Primrosepaw had to say. Oh, her assessment? She found it rather odd that she was the one reporting and not Adds, but Stormstar pushed the thought away for now. The hunting catches were a bit dismal, not what she would've passed, but the leader remained silent. Rabbit on RiverClan territory was also rare considering their marshland...

So she wanted to pick out her own name? Admittedly, the first reaction Stormstar had was a bit of sadness - though it never crossed her expression. Primrosepaw would be among the first cats she would make into a warrior - and yet, she wouldn't get to select her warrior name. "Glad to hear you passed. I'll see if I can find Adds 'n make sure everythin' went smoothly." Because again, it was odd the apprentice was the one doing the reporting. "I can definitely grant you that name. 'S long as everythin' checks out with Adds, I don't see you wouldn't be able to become a warrior at the next meetin'."

Primrosepaw
RiverClan Apprentice

''The Empress''
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow
132 / 100

Primrosepaw felt herself relax at Stormstar's approval, and yet the apprentice hadn't even felt herself tense up in the first place. That was...confusing, in a way. ''Thank you, Stormstar,'' A thick, warm-hearted purr rumbled in the Empress' throat. ''I appreciate the praise, very much.''

Long, pointed ears perked up at the gray-furred leader's last sentence. Primrosepaw would be a warrior at the next meeting, as long as Adderstrike said everything had gone smoothly? Emerald hues began to shine with excitement, but the Empress forced her fur to remain flat in an effort to remain professional.

Primrosepaw wrapped her tail around her paws neatly. ''I never got the chance to give you a proper congratulations on your leadership, Stormstar, so...'' The RiverClanner trailed off, considering how she wanted to word this. ''...congratulations. I know that it can be hard sometimes, and I just wanted to let you know that if you ever need someone to talk to, then I'm here.'' Primrosepaw didn't want to distress the leader, but she didn't want to overwhelm her, either. Besides, Adderstrike would tell Stormstar just how great the Empress was with serious conversations, much like this one!

Ivybloom is BeachClan´s current Medicine Cat. She and Seagullpaw have an open den policy.
BeachClan Healing | BeachClan Sign-Ups + Resources

Shallowriver is a FogClan Fogwalker. If she is needed, mention me!

Last edited by anika; Today at 09:45 AM.
Old Today, 10:11 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post

Another outsider, hmm? Eyes flickering over to Goldfish as her Lionheart brought in the unfamiliar cat, she nodded along with her words. Spoken to aggressively by a tom? Stormstar couldn't say she understood that all too well, but it made her whiskers twitch in amusement. "Not sure you'll get much of a break from that here - some of the toms in this Clan can be a paw-ful too." Her eyes did a once over of the cat, chewing on her thoughts before meeting her gaze once more. "If one of my Lionheart's vouched for you, then I guess you must be worth the risk. Welcome to RiverClan. First things first-"

A new name. Hmm... Cheese wouldn't do because... what even was that? Stormstar didn't know. "From now on you'll be named Fireglow. While you'll have a warrior name, you won't be considered one until you pass an assessment. At the next meetin' I'll pair you with a mentor. Over the next two moons I want you trainin' - learning how to hunt, fight, 'n swim like a RiverClan cat. Durin' this time you're not to leave this camp without at least one other warrior - its for your own safety until you're trained up."

As long as all that sounded fine, Stormstar grinned. Hopefully this new warrior would prove to have good skills to bring to RiverClan. "Any questions?"
"No questions. I'll get to training as soon as I can." Came the brave reply of Fireglow, who had immediately noted her new name.