Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 11:14 PM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 11:12 PM
September Gathering
Last post by goodacacia
Today 10:53 PM
×° Shrew's humble little...
by Shrew
Last post by Shrew
Today 10:51 PM
ThunderClan Outsider...
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 10:49 PM

Old Today, 07:00 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Dead
Default [P] One Of Us Has Moved On[P]

Maplekit looked around the camp. Boredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredbored boredboredbored. She was so bored!!!! She tried everything. Chasing butterflies [couldn't find any] making new friends [no way!] Then, she spotted it. Maggotpaw! She should congratulate it! She padded over to Fallenkit. "Heya! Wanna go see maggotpaw?" Maplekit mewed. She walked over to maggotpaw. "Hey maggotk-paw!" She squealed. "I heard you're an apprentice now! So lucky!" The impatient kit had one more moon till she was 6 moons. "Have you started training? What have you learned? Who's your mentor?" She asked.

@nyme -maggotpaw @Crown_Sage-Fallenkit

(Hey guys! Sorry if the name is a bit weird, could think of one, and it's my first private thread.)
Old Today, 08:09 PM
X Jack

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: [P] One Of Us Has Moved On[P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom Cry View Post
Maplekit looked around the camp. Boredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredbored boredboredbored. She was so bored!!!! She tried everything. Chasing butterflies [couldn't find any] making new friends [no way!] Then, she spotted it. Maggotpaw! She should congratulate it! She padded over to Fallenkit. "Heya! Wanna go see maggotpaw?" Maplekit mewed. She walked over to maggotpaw. "Hey maggotk-paw!" She squealed. "I heard you're an apprentice now! So lucky!" The impatient kit had one more moon till she was 6 moons. "Have you started training? What have you learned? Who's your mentor?" She asked.

@nyme -maggotpaw @Crown_Sage-Fallenkit

(Hey guys! Sorry if the name is a bit weird, could think of one, and it's my first private thread.)

Fallenkit scampered over to join them, pricking her ears.
(np! I actually really like the name and it gives off sad vibes :3)
Old Today, 09:51 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: [P] One Of Us Has Moved On[P]

AND IT NEVER MADE ANY SENSE, ANYTHING
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MAGGOTPAW . 6 MOONS . IT/THEY . WINDCLAN

After six moons of stomping around half-washed and scraggly without a care in the world, Maggotpaw has recently found itself worrying about its coat. Did it look nicer, licked down flat and free of dust? Was it...better, in any way? This is an irritating thing to wonder about. Since when has Maggotpaw ever cared about appearances? Hadn't it once mocked Fallenkit's worries over prettiness? This isn't the same, it tells itself bitterly, scrubbing a damp paw over its face. It must be an apprentice thing. After all, Maggotkit said and did all those things, and Maggotkit is now dead. It's stupid Maggotpaw that cares so much about baths!

What a pain. It's about to roll on the ground just to spite itself but—huh?? Oh. Friends.

"Yes, I'm an apprentice. No, I'm not lucky, I'm just older than you. Yes. Places. Whisperinghive..." It answers every rapidfire question in a gritted monotone save for its mentor's name, which gets its own special angry-voice. Maggotpaw does not like Whisperinghive. It's no fault of his, really; they're a difficult pinning their frustration on the most convenient target. Oh, but to Maggotpaw, "He is the worst. Did you know he's not even a cat? He's a real life hive of bees. Every day I get stung all over. See??" They hold out their paw, which is fine. Maggotpaw's never been stung by a bee in their life.

"Oh, and, I don't want to scare you guys*, but you better watch out. I just heard they're gonna assign you both to mentors that eat little cats." They add with a theatric sigh.

*(yes they do.)

@Blossom Cry ; MAPLEKIT
@Crown_Sage ; FALLENKIT

gravelly waypoint