Today 03:10 PM

Old Today, 02:30 AM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: every 3 days :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan enforcer | purrks ]
rookfire had been halfway across camp from where he had emerged from the medicine den when mistlewhisker called for patrol. despite his original plan to find a sunny place and eye the camp through half lidded eyes from there, the enforcer made a beeline to gather by his deputies paws instantaniously. metaphorically chewing on the tired veil draped over hind mind and senses, he sat still (apart from the rhythmical tap tap tap of two coloured tail), taking in what mistlewhisker listed and attempting to keep most of the group constellations in mind in case somecat had unsurprisingly already forgotten which group they belonged to.
rook took note of yellowtwists absense, that coated his mouth in slightly sour taste, he had been missing last time as well, forcing rookfire to step up and take it into his own paws instead of resting or whatever for once. worry wasnt really something rookfire let linger for long especially not about a cat he barely knew and cared about knowing even less so, but as a fellow enforcer, rookfire sure as hell could feel disappointment. a lack of presence was one thing, missing patrols and not taking enforcer duties serious something else entirely.
thoughts drifting from yellowtwists slacking, he focussed back on the hunting patrols. hillstrider and lostspark were the next two group leaders up, and rook felt like he might've almost jumped out of his pelt when birdpaws shrill shriek sounded from the direction of the apprentices den. after hillstrider and lostspark came squirrelrise as the last hunting patrol, before sleepysunrise and darkfall were selected for border patrols to herondive hollow and saltmeadow marsh.
leaving him with whispering wetlands. it wasnt like he was ungrateful, he much preferred border patrols to hunting ones, but saltmeadow marsh had grown to be one of his favourites for potential riverclan mockery openings. though, now that he thought about it, it was probably better he wasnt sent there, but on the other paw, he knew when to call it quits. even convinced and with the knowledge that shadowclan would win over riverclan in a border conflict, he doubted that any of his superiors would really fancy him causing any big fights.

he got back up, striped tail unwrapping from his large form whilst white tipped paws stepped forward in one fluid motion. lazily, a walk equally confident and lacking any obvious pressure to speed up, rookfire sauntered towards the center of the clearing to await him patrol mates appearance, eyeing the other cats in the meantime.

[ @gs29513 - shrewstep ; @Fish - leapingpaw ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old Today, 06:06 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Tired

Pondpaw - ShadowClan ApprenticeI
Silver Tongue Tier 2
Kitty Softpaws Tier 2
Mind Reader [ Perm. Active ]
57 / 100

Pondpaw's ears perked up at the sound of her name, having blue eyes flicking over to Mistlewhisker, and then over to the golden Bengal Tom who appeared to be one of her patrolmates. The four-day mackerel tabby found her paws and made her way over to Bleedingpaw.

"Hey, Bleedingpaw," The former RiverClanner purred a greeting, touching a black nose to his ear tip. " How's your training going?"
Old Today, 06:57 AM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

°•○◇ TUFTEDTUSK ◇○•°
He/Him • Enforcer • 31M • ShC
A large marbled tabby tom with large tusk-like teeth

---

The marbled enforcer nodded to Mistlewhisker and sat by the entrance to camp, tail swishing as he waited for his patrolmates. His ears flicked at Owlthroat's mention, knowing he was in the medicine den with a fox injury. After the patrol, Tuft would be sure to visit his mate.

Well, not much to do now but wait.

[ @Daragca @Lil'Ember @wolfie ]

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: Starting August 27th, I will be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!

Last edited by Aroogi; Today at 11:04 AM.
Old Today, 11:38 AM

Status: I just got here I am so confused and trying my best
Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroogi View Post

°•○◇ TUFTEDTUSK ◇○•°
He/Him • Enforcer • 31M • ShC
A large marbled tabby tom with large tusk-like teeth

---

The marbled enforcer nodded to Mistlewhisker and sat by the entrance to camp, tail swishing as he waited for his patrolmates. He noticed Owlthroat was on this patrol with him as well and he felt a purr rising in his throat.

Well, not much to do now but wait.

[ @Daragca @Lil'Ember @wolfie ]

Firepaw
Moons: 10

When Firepaw heard the deputy's voice coming from the middle of the clearing, the ex-kittypet inmediatly turned away from where she was going and made a beeline towards her. She was going to get a mouse from the freshkill-pile (she hadnt eaten in a while and her stomach was starting to complain) But who cared about that?? The deputy was speaking! She had to listen! So the older apprentice quickly joined the cats gathered around Mistlewhisker as she made her announcements. The deputy's voice was a bit less agresive than Dawnstar's but charged with authority all the same, so much so that Firepaw couldnt help but to stand up as straight as she could once she aproached her. It seemed she was announcing the patrols of the day, so Firepaw listened carefully to see if she could memorize any of the names of places and cats she mentioned. She didnt have enough time to go asking around camp for every single cat's name, so if she could learn some from secondary sources, she was going to, so the apprentice listened carefully to Mistlewhisker's words and made note of all the names she heard.

...Briarsplash, Raspberryswirl, Flashpaw, Nightpaw, Tuftedtusk, Owlthroat, Firepaw, Gutspaw...

Wait

Did she say Firepaw?

Firepaw shook her head. No, she must have missheard. Had the deputy sent her in an official patrol already? Just a few days into her being in the clan? The red furred apprentice couldnt believe it, but she definetly wasnt going to complain! A patrol!! An officialpatrol!! And she was in it!! Firepaw kept up a calm facade until the deputy finished her announcement and the group of cats that formed around her scattered, only then she started prancing around the clearing like a kit who just got a new toy. She was going to be able to be truly useful to her clan, about time! Once she calmed down, Firepaw looked around and noticed that there was a little problem. She didnt know any of her patrol mates, not even just how they looked like, so how was she going to find them? She didnt really know, so she just looked around the clearing searching for a cat that looked like they could be named Tuftedtusk, and by way of dumb luck actually landed on the right one.

"Hi! Are you Tuftedtusk?" She asked, aproaching the large tom with a her usual cheerful trot "Im Firepaw, I believe we're in the same patrol, right? Nice to meet you!" The aprentice tried to keep a profesional tone around the warrior, she didnt want to come off as too bubbly after all, but... Oh crowfood, she just couldnt! This was her first propper patrol, of course she was excited! That was excusable, right?