Today 05:03 PM

Old Today, 04:30 AM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Firestorm

Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Burn Baby Burn | Monkey’s Paw

Why she ever wanted to be a mother was beyond her. Yes, her kits were her greatest blessings, but stars above they were a mighty pawful. Just as she was fixing to get out of the nursery, Snowybreeze’s kits were plopped on her. Now that wouldn’t be too too bad, if it weren’t for the fact that they were constantly bitting and nibbling on her like they were trying to eat her. It left her sore and it was just not a fun experience to be used for chewing. Up next was her brothers and sisters of a sort. Bravebird left behind some kits and she decided to take over the role of feeding and weaning the little ones. They were also a pawful, but for other reasons. It was just so… chaotic. Leopardsong being the forever queen helped where she could, but she didn’t wanna leave it all to her! The other queen looked ready to pop any moment!

Now, with this hoard of kits, it was quite difficult to keep up with them all at all times. This had led to a few of them finding themselves in something they shouldn’t be more times than not. Like now.

Egrekit had wandered off somewhere and with her parents… well, it was only a matter of time before someone found themselves being harassed. Is this what she was like when she was younger? Bouncy, all over the place and— wait, don’t answer that.

”Egretkit?” Firestorm called softly as she began making her way through the den. No reply. No Egretkit in here… Right as she was getting ready to walk into the clearing, the high pitched squeal of that very kit rang through the clearing. She was calling “Uncle Crowy” — the deputy that the orange-furred queen referred to as “Windy”. Stars above she said “Look how high I am!” and Windy seemed to be making a fuss. What had that little fluff all gotten herself into??

With a quickness, Firestorm made her way into the clearing and instantly spotted the deputy, following his gaze to… the Galewood. In both shock and awe, the young queen gaped at the small kit’s form. Okay, that was kind of impressive, she couldn’t lie. Wait wait wait, what was she thinking, she had to get her down!

”Egretkit, love~” She cooed to her younger sister with a hint of urgency ”How’d you get up there? Are you okay? Stars above, Hawky is going to kill me. Wait, no. Egretkit get down here! Do you need help!?” Green eyes wide with worry, she caught herself mid ramble and was able to address what was actually important. All the other stuff could wait, she had to find a way to get her down now. Frantically, she cast her gaze towards Crowtooth for guidance. He’d know what to do right? He’d know how to— Oh. He looked just as helpless as she felt. ”Bloody hell. Burning, bleeding skies above why me?” She half muttered, half whined. This was certainly… a day.

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; Today at 04:30 AM.
Old Today, 09:18 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Annoyed

Wrenwhisker, Bluebreeze, Eaglesong, Leafpaw, Bravepaw, Fadingdawn, and Fleetsmoke existed.
Old Today, 10:18 AM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Snowbush groomed herself.

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old Today, 11:48 AM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Seedkit
Windclan
She/her

Seedkit’s big blue eyes peered up at the larger molly as she spoke, grinning from ear to ear when she lowered herself to rest. Now, this Grapevine lady wasn’t as big and intimidating as before!

Planting herself down onto her side abruptly to match the queen’s resting position, she tilted he head. “Aun–d.. Aun–t. Aunt! Gape-vine.” Although she pronounced Grapevine’s name wrong, she was still pretty close.. Pronunciation wasn’t exactly her strong suit quite yet, but she sure did try her best!

She drew her snoot close the the elder feline, sniffing her curiously. She smelled kind of like not-momma, Firestorm. She supposed that the nursery made them all smell pretty similar, though. “Y’smell nice, like my not-momma.” She remarked with a tiny smile.

[ @Spider. ]

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old Today, 12:54 PM

My Mood: Spooky

(yikes pardon how dull this is, I've been struggling to find a way to insert Snowblind outside of events but I need to do this for activity, this is open if anyone actually has any ideas haha)

s n o w b l i n d
she/her | blind warrior | 32 moons
  Snowblind lay outside the warriors' den, in a tight, non-leisurely position like she tended to do. She hated looking lazy, even when she was relaxing, so instead her paws curled tightly into her chest, and her tail was wrapped around her side. She frequently sniffed at the air, always taking mental notes on who she thought she scented near her, listening closely to her surroundings.
Old Today, 03:41 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

​6 moons
Bewitched - Honey | Silver tongue t1 | Agatha Kitty

Honeypaw felt herself growing sluggish, but she offered a smile, "Oh I'm so glad! You're one of the nicer cats that I've met. I appreciate you being so nice to me." A soft yawn escaped her maws. The large cat loudly purred. "Got lucky choosin' you to be my friend then, huh? And I don't think you're a coward. I'm sure you got some bravery in you, you'll find it eventually. Just hasn't come out yet, that's all." She gently put her paw on his as a reassuring gesture. "Sorry if you get sticky." She added.

Fleetpaw gaped when Honeysucklepaw complimented him. He was going to dispute her claim about him being kind and brave, but he could tell his friend was tired. "Don't worry about it." He murmured softly. "Paws can...a-always be washed." He touched his nose to her ear as if to prove his point, licking off the little drop of the "honey" substance from his nose.
Old Today, 05:19 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post

Fleetpaw gaped when Honeysucklepaw complimented him. He was going to dispute her claim about him being kind and brave, but he could tell his friend was tired. "Don't worry about it." He murmured softly. "Paws can...a-always be washed." He touched his nose to her ear as if to prove his point, licking off the little drop of the "honey" substance from his nose.

​6 moons
Bewitched - Honey | Silver tongue t1 | Agatha Kitty

She had a big grin, lazily swishing her tail back and forth against the ground. "Glad you are friendly, wasn't sure what I would've done earlier if you weren't. Might've even cried. But! Here we are." She laid down, resting her head on her legs. "Y'know when we're warriors, we should go out and see some fireflies. Bet it'll be nice." Her eyes flickered to a bee floating its way over. "Seems the bugs are ready to bother me yet again." She stuck out her tongue teasingly. Then another bee appeared. And another. And soon there were a bunch of nectar loving bugs flying around her. "Gosh, they do this when I sleep too. All the night-time bugs. Gotten used to it by now."

Link to gif
Link to my ocs! Link! | My characters beliefs do not always follow mine, please keep that in mind