Today 04:13 PM

Old Today, 12:21 PM
pfp w/ @/Marigoldwhisper

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

FireflyKit
Female | 0 Moons | ThunderClan Kit | Posts: 10/10
fluffy white she-cat with light orange-golden spots and yellow eyes. lots of neck fluff
Purrks: None
Interaction For: OPEN

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

The she-kit was simply prancing around and basking in her own glory that she was destined to have. She (unwisely so) hadn’t been watching her own pas placements however. As she stepped she felt something mushy and dusty and very uncomfortable for just walking. She hesitantly looked down, spotting a lot of disgusting insects. And they were now crawling up her leg! “ew Ew EW! Get them off, get them off!” she whined frantically backing up and flinging her leg, watching as little black dots flew all around. She couldn’t be sure they all fell off of her, causing her to meticulously check all her fluff. Thank StarClan there weren’t more (or she’d have a freak out). “Gross…” she mumbled.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut | Roleplay Tracker
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]
Old Today, 04:13 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Sprucejumper |
13 Moons - ThunderClan Warrior

Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Inactive | Agatha Kitty - Active | Not Skiddin' Around -Active

Ugh. Well. This had not gone according to plan. Sprucejumper did not like this. He did not like this one bit.

The tom did not like interactions in the best of days. That did not, however, mean that he wanted to ignore his apprentice. He just preferred to train her elsewhere. In the territory. Away from prying eyes that could judge his every non verbal move. Where he could just flounder under the singular gaze of Snotzilla. Because hey, if she didn't like his methods of teaching, she could always find someone better, right? Well... maybe not better. He was The Boulder's best student ever. Obviously there could be no better overall cat for the job... but maybe someone that could actually be assed to articulate might be a smidge more suitable for the task than him if only for the details the position entailed overall.

A sigh escaped the tom as he relegated himself to his fate. The partnerships required to escape these walls and gain some level of freedom were no longer an option, the clan instead doomed to a lockdown. A lockdown that admittedly would have had the solitary tom wondering if perhaps it was time to leave this place before sacrifices began being made to the star gods these cats worshiped... if not for the very real danger of predators outside. Fighting was not his forte. It would never be. So instead he would have to make do with what he was handed. And that meant training Snotzilla in the clearing. What a bother. Still... Sprucejumper might be many a thing, but a slacker he was not. Procrastinator in the hopes that things would look up and he could reap the benefits of patience? Sure? Do absolutely nothing when it was clear things weren't getting better? That was simply foolish, even by his standards.

"Sunpaw?" the tom called out in the clearing as he padded towards its center in a clear timbre.

He was silent, yes. But not shy. He wouldn't stammer simply because he needed to call to the pale tabby in the hopes she was around camp. It was high time they started their training... hopefully things wouldn't be as awkward today. Yeah. Right. Oh well... A cat could dream...

@Kix [Sunpaw]
| Got interrupted from posting this yesterday when it was almost done, but let the training begin! |

Sunpaw
I'm chasing dreams since I left the womb
+ she/her + The collector [active]

Meanwhile, Sunpaw here never squandered any chance to have a social interaction with anyone in the clan. Though she normally would tend to play and talk with the kits but anyone was a target for her really. She couldn't help it when she was a natural-born butterfly, making connections was her number one skill. The ginger paw was sitting, staring at the camp entrance with a hint of annoyance radiating off of her. She had liked going out of camp on little adventures with other cats, it was her chance to collect stuff. She really wanted to gather some new pretty flowers but now that was taken from her with this lockdown. The only way she'd get to go out is if a hornet came with her and some other warrior and she doubted collecting flowers would be a good reason. At least she got to enjoy being out of camp before it all went down, now it was just waiting till the lockdown was lifted.

She perked at the sound of her name and tilted her head back to see it was her mentor, her new one. He was a little weird in her eyes but it was mainly because of his speech pattern. Sunpaw had never run into someone who only spoke one word before, most either were talkative or didn't speak at all. "HI!!" she jumped to her paws as she gave her mentor her full attention. "That's me, are we going out? OOH did you manage to convince a hornet to let us go? ooorr are we going to do fun stuff here in camp?" right off the bat she went with her onslaught of questions, hopefully it didn't chase off the older cat.

[this is soo late, /n\ ]
Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw