Old August 21st, 2024, 05:22 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ophelia View Post
[ @Moonraven - Leopardsong ]

GRACKLEKIT

Oh, she wasn't sad. That was good. Maybe he'd cheered her up! He purred, scowling playfully as she reached down to wash his brow. Gracklekit was glad she agreed with him. In all honesty he missed his mother, and rather wished she'd come back. Maybe bring him a star. That would be SO COOL. He brought a foreleg up to clumsily pat back down the fur she'd licked into a ridge, likely matting it further. "When I grow up, I'm going to visit her in StarClan," he informed the queen solemnly.

"Cottonkit?" He looked around for the white kit, but he was nowhere in sight. "Uh uh," he shook his head, distracted by a fly buzzing near his face. It landed on his nose, and he jerked his head abruptly, scrunching his muzzle. Tickled. Cottonkit, Cottonkit. "I bet he's exploring! Ooh! Maybe he discovered a new...rock! But a special rock." He thought for a moment. "A BIIIIG one," he exclaimed, rocking back over his heels as he pronounced the word.
She laughed as the kit pads the place she had licked. It only made her want to groom honestly, but she refrained from following her motherly instincts and perked her ears at the reply. Huh, she wondered what was told to him that made him think he could just visit starclan.

"When you visit you should bring me something back and tell your mother I said hi." She purred, pleased to indulge the kit's dreams. She did genuinely hope that Bravebird had a chance to pay a visit to her kits in their dreams, it would be a nice reminder that she was watching out for them, she knew they had to miss her even though their time with her was brief. But Leopardsong wasn't certain how starclan and visits worked, she bet if it was easy the spirits would be visiting their loved ones nightly.

"Oh, you're so smart why didn't I think of that." Leopardsong giggled at Gracklekit. Her eyes briefly followed the fly that buzzed around, fighting the natural urge to catch it. "He probably found a rock or something special. Hopefully, he'll come and show me once he's done exploring." Her concern for her wayward kit remained at the forefront of her mind, but this interaction lifted her mood.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old Yesterday, 04:26 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Lightningpaw- He/Him, 10 moons old, No Purrks, Windclan Apprentice.

Lightningpaw would nod towards Barleypaw before remembering she was blind. "Right I'll cya later." Lightningpaw mewed towards her before getting up. He looked over at the Leader and now his newest Mentor. It wasn't that Lightningpaw wasn't honored to train under her or anything like that but Lightningpaw still couldn't shake his sadness. He decided he would talk to his Mentor before he tried going to bed. Lightningpaw padded towards Twilightstar. "Umm.. Twilightstar do you have some time to talk?" Lightningpaw asked her his usual clean fur seemed to be messy and dirty. Those close to Lightningpaw would understand that this meant he was depressed. Usually Lightningpaw had a cleanliness Obsession with his fur but when he let it go that's when you needed to worry about him. @Moonraven (Sorry this is so late been kinda behind on Rps. Brackenclaw has been more busy than usual in Thunderclan.)
Old Today, 07:47 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

What a mess. One problem is exiled and two more pop up. Twilightstar walked into the camp and headed straight to the Galewood, leaping onto the branch above her den. Even though it was work, she could use the distraction. Throwing herself into her duties kept her mind lingering on more painful thoughts.

"WindClan gather below the Galewood for a clan meeting." Twilightstar yowled calmly. She gave her wind-blown fur a few good licks grooming down patches that stuck up. The leader's flanks were slowly growing in size noticeable on her slender form, but it was still easy enough to pass that off as eating an extra rabbit or two.
#wcmeeting

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @Stellatubby @appariitiion @CloudlessEve @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Moonraven @Undertaker @Estelle @Silverware @TheNyanCatMinecart @Abyssopelagic @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Rizo @seeingstars @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @SpiritWolf_yt @Snivellus @Lunalis @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @sock @forest @Caspian @Starii @narcissus @Dakotaa @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @serendipity. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @FruitBatz @Cinnamon~ @Jayden @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @Succpunk @silver. @Neptune. @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @paedyn @Marycat006 @Fish @Mica @Rustleaf @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @lunartranquility @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @ThatOneKid @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Moon Shark @_Snowstorm_ @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Phoenix @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Airy @Blaaze @Shrew @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @elio @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Oliver @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Indy @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @PINTO BEAN @ollie @Sootipatooti @Concorde @Idiotic.Bean101 @Lightningpaw666 @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @snowflake. @RainFall Wonders @Daragca @lionparty25 @Patagonia @sleepyyjax @FadingWhispers @TheRedWyvern @SilverFur. @SandyFox @Crown_Sage @hiraeth @GrimLock: Protecters @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Eleanora @Golfer29 @HerbalTea @Badwolf @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Alpha 2.0 @Rawr @SilverInky @Flamingoidiot @Crazyy_wildcard @Allison @Mealstrom

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old Today, 07:51 PM
"BITE ME!" (Uzi quote)

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Devilish

Shadowkit and Snowpaw came.

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Claw
Sirius
Phoenix
Old Today, 08:03 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: after two days! PLEASE BUMP ME!
My Mood: Fine

Freezekit
blind; gray fur that fades to brown going down; tabby stripes
He/him || 1 moon || Windclan

---
Freezekit's head popped up, his ears pricked. A clan meeting. He trotted over, wondering what it was going to be about.
---
Open
My CharacterHub
Old Today, 08:05 PM
I am a real person.

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Psychedelic

Whisperinghive
Killer Aptitude T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch

Whisperinghive padded over at the call from Twilightstar, sitting a bit closer to the crowd this time. What was happening this time? Did Thunderclan kill someone? Did Riverclan or Shadowclan? Oh, would he get an apprentice?
That would be... odd. Would Whisperinghive ever be trusted with an apprentice with his temper, emotional breaks, and his anti-socialness? The orange warrior huffed and drew his paw over the scar on his muzzle, trying to itch at the scar on his muzzle.

[Open!]

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; Today at 08:08 PM.
Old Today, 08:07 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Daywhisper padded towards the Galewood, gathering with the rest of her clanmates below.

Hollykit settled in beside his mother, looking up at the leader through wide curious eyes.

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
WormkitDandelionmaneDaywhisper • Hollykit • Cherrywood
~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥

!! My thread titles are normally song lyrics, feel free to ask me about them !!

!! I do not share the opinions/feelings of all of my characters !!
Old Today, 08:24 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh

Sneezekit
| they/them | WindClan | Kit |

One. More. Meeting. Sneezekit just had to sit through one more meeting, and they'd FINALLY be made into an apprentice at the next one. It was almost too much to bear, but Sneezy was not one to back down from a challenge! At least they'd maybe make a new friend or two. After all, once they were a big shot apprentice, they may not have a lot of time for it. Training and fighting and generally being a super awesome warrior in the making takes a lot of energy and skill, probably!

So Sneezekit padded up, mentally preparing themself for how incredibly Boring this meeting may or may not be.

(open!)
Old Today, 08:25 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Ashcloud and Spottedpaw wondered over.
Old Today, 08:26 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

At Twilightstar's call to order, Lichenpaw approaches the galewood, taking a seat and peering up at her leader, head tilted in curiosity.

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests