Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 06:23 PM
Green's Art Shop!!
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 06:21 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Concorde
Today 06:15 PM
a mutt that weeps after it...
by wolfie
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 06:12 PM
Evergreen Grotto
by Rose
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:09 PM

Old Today, 01:48 PM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: tales in the night [ Bingo Event! ]

basilkit sniffled, looking up at the apprentice.
"really???!!! YIPPEE!!!!!!!"

@Eucalyptuspaw

"Baby who cares."
୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Seastone ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker

I live in elaif's attic with a stick

click it!!
Old Today, 01:55 PM
Probably sleeping

Bump Policy: Bump if it’s been more than a day
My Mood: Cool

Cypress’paw smiled warmly at basilkit. “Anyone got any more stories? Bet you can’t do better than me and basilkit!!”

★彡My characters! ☆彡
☆Cypress'paw, Dark’echo, and Spotted’paw coming soon!! ☆
"I think I'll settle for hunting stupid mice. They wont stand a chance. I'll just wander up to them and sit on them until they surrender.”
-Greypaw/stripe - Into the wild

Join me!!
Vm me if you want to join the basement! We have smarties, popcorn, Wi-Fi, and A BUNCH of movies
~~also staff come and vandalise my basement pls!! ~~
Old Today, 04:39 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eucalyptuspaw View Post
Cypress’paw scoffed. “Sure, kit. Lemme tell a real scary story.”

“Once there was two curious apprentices, who snuck out of camp in the middle of the night. They were following a mysterious scent, one which they had never smelt before. They followed it through the pitch black forest, but as they walked deeper in, the more lost they got, and the darker it seemed to get. Then they stumbled into a clearing, the horrible bloody scent filling the air, almost choking the apprentices then and there. Suddenly, a massive figure leapt out in front of them, and let out the most distorted and terrifying screech, and soon the clearing was flooded with jagged teeth and blood thirsty eyes. It had been three days and the apprentices were still missing, even their bodies couldn’t be found, when on the third night one of the other apprentices had a nightmare, and went out into the clearing to get some air, and then - there it was. The two bloody, mangled corpses in the middle of the clearing, so badly wounded and crippled they could hardly be recognised. The next morning, the corpses were gone, only the third apprentices body laid there, mouth open in a silent scream, his eyes were empty…
completely black.”

“The end!! HAHAHA! You should all see your faces!!”
Nightwhisper stared at the apprentice. His face dead serious and cold. The warrior was known for his honestly. And being a father to many kits but that's not the point here. "Not funny or scary. You should see your face." Nightwhisper mocked snarkily, "Show some respect, were sharing stories not getting leader kudos" He snorted

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Today, 05:15 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by PINTO BEAN View Post

Event [#event]

She/her ↠ Tripod

I felt the blood trickle down my leg.
It was cold..

The young tripod took a deep breath before saying her story, she had the perfect one. "One foggy night, a apprentice wondered around camp, curious of what was lurking in the shadows....it stopped as it saw a shadowing figure running past a tree with a woosh sound as it ran. The apprentice's blood ran cold with fear, even though there was fear, the apprentice was curious of what it was, so they crouched down and walked to the woods, the woods were dark, dark as it could get, they could barely see but could see good enough to know where they were going...the figure then appeared again, running past it faster than before, the apprentice ran after it, not slowing down, following it until it vanished once again. "What is this thing?" The apprentice mumbled to themselve, blood still running cold with fear the apprentice looked around once again. As their head turned, facing behind them, they saw it once again, but this time the creature didnt run. The creature had a huge bloody smile, sharp teeth, and a tall figure, as it hovered over the apprentice it said.."Oh....well we meet again my dear....i think you would be i great MEAL!" It said as it ran closer to the apprentice, the apprentice then ran straight ahead, panting as it felt the drool off the shadowing figure drop down on their back. The figure then grabbed up the apprentice and slit their throat without a warning, it then ate the apprentices blood and chewed it up. then the creature dissapeared into the darkness, leaving blood spots everywhere, never to be seen again..." the kit had a creepy look on it's face mimicing the look of the creature before screeching and running around because they thought that their story was the best.

@BEAR. @Fawn @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Starfall @Dark @Silverfur & Co @dino. @vellichor @appariitiion @beau @MelonMile @furrensic @Dirtfur @Rosewater021 @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @TheNyanCatMinecart @The Kitty. @Banneret @Quasar @Rani @gs29513 @fenrir @Peril @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @WinterMara @Poprock @poppy @Aroogi @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Rizo @seeingstars @Courage @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Jayvines @error @Galaxy_ @Apollo. @taillow @OBigBrainO @Bean @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @forest @Caspian @Streamtail @leader @flowsie @Fernwillow @Starii @narcissus @Dakotaa @lem~ @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @Frosted pelt @Kix @Morrigan @Omari @RoxyTBDW @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @Barnaby @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @K1TTEN @Saki @RavensCall @stardawn @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @isla @TanghuluCat @Jungle @Fish @Hestia! @Mica @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @Luminous @Kaida @Eraserhead @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Blaaze @Shrew @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Bluue @Sealcloud @elio @WCFan @kittycatburmise @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Oliver @Cygnus @Tallstar @Highsnow of Matterhorn @Littlesun0112 @Donnie @Janis @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @PolarIce @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @PINTO BEAN @GoldenDaffodils @ollie @Concorde @WCUEhoneyfur @Idiotic.Bean101 @Lightningpaw666 @PoisonOrchid @Zero_2001 @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @Patagonia @sleepyyjax @---Bluestar--- @nyme @olive-shine @Crown_Sage @hiraeth @~Jade @Pepperfrostie @King of the northern cats @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Primrosethewolf @Golfer29 @HerbalTea @bigbxdwolfz @Redpool @twizzypaw @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Dino king 2.0 @Bluest+r~ @Alpha 2.0 @Rawr @Eucalyptuspaw @babysith @Alderheart2763 @Allison ]

THIS IS SO LATE IM SO SORRY SCHOOL TOOK ME INTO THE VOID OF WRITING BLOCK AND TESTS
i totally didnt post this in shadowclan event

(I hope you don't mind me quoting you!)

Snowpaw
Pure white pelt; light mackerel tabby markings; Icy blue eyes
She/her || 5 moons || ThunderClan

---
Snowpaw looked at the kit who had started speaking. I wonder what it'll be about! She thought excitedly. She was just about to voice her thoughts, when she remembered she had to be quiet to actually hear the story.

She was looking at Basilkit wide-eyed in fear as she recounted the story. She squeaked in terror at the part when the story was at its crescendo. She leaped in fright, her tail bristling as the kit (she didn't know her name) ended her story, running around. "Wow! That was a really good one!" She said to the kit. "It was frightening," she added. Scary stories were... well, more scary than she had imagined, but they were also exciting!
---
#2024snowbingo
My CharacterHub

Last edited by snowflake.; Today at 05:18 PM.