Old August 13th, 2024, 08:50 PM
Ooble

Bump Policy: 24hrs please!
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluest+r~ View Post

Cloverkit

Cloverkit scoffed. Was this kit dumb or something? She batted the dead fly away with a disgusted look on her face.

"Anyway, Sunny- sunny.. sun.. Sunnykit." Cloverkit narrowed her eyes, trying to remember this kit's name. "Er, Sunnykit. D-do you, er, wanna p-play?"

Cloverkit cleared her throat. "Come play with me. Now!" She yowled, maintaining her usual bossy manner.

Plot idea: Clover has a crush on Sun? Can be one-sided.
The kit stood appalled, watching Cloverkit with wide eyes. He remained ominously still as she spoke, his tail slowly untucking itself from between his legs.
"Uh..." He startled at her yowl, wondering how a fellow kit could make so much noise. "Okay, okay!" He whined, rolling his eyes at her order. He reluctantly stepped away from the crime scene, casting one last longing glance to his old fly friend before looking back to Cloverkit, ready to follow her lead.
His ears couldn't help but perk up a little in excitement over having someone other than a bug to play with. "And it's Sunkit, by the way..." He quietly added.

(I totally think Clover having a crush on Sun would be cute! It will probably remain one-sided until Sun warms up to her- he's not very social.
Old August 13th, 2024, 08:54 PM
no bagels children <3

Bump Policy: Anytime I am online
My Mood: Annoyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooble View Post
The kit stood appalled, watching Cloverkit with wide eyes. He remained ominously still as she spoke, his tail slowly untucking itself from between his legs.
"Uh..." He startled at her yowl, wondering how a fellow kit could make so much noise. "Okay, okay!" He whined, rolling his eyes at her order. He reluctantly stepped away from the crime scene, casting one last longing glance to his old fly friend before looking back to Cloverkit, ready to follow her lead.
His ears couldn't help but perk up a little in excitement over having someone other than a bug to play with. "And it's Sunkit, by the way..." He quietly added.

(I totally think Clover having a crush on Sun would be cute! It will probably remain one-sided until Sun warms up to her- he's not very social.
Cloverkit

Cloverkit's ears twitched. She was fumbling. Why was she fumbling? She never fumbled except around the leader or deputy.. Cloverkit looked away nervously. "Speak up. You sound like a.." She muttered, trying to think of a good insult. "Like.. Quailpaw." Cloverkit finished, cursing at herself since Quailpaw was one of the loudest and most obnoxious cats she knew.
Old August 13th, 2024, 10:14 PM
Ooble

Bump Policy: 24hrs please!
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluest+r~ View Post

Cloverkit

Cloverkit's ears twitched. She was fumbling. Why was she fumbling? She never fumbled except around the leader or deputy.. Cloverkit looked away nervously. "Speak up. You sound like a.." She muttered, trying to think of a good insult. "Like.. Quailpaw." Cloverkit finished, cursing at herself since Quailpaw was one of the loudest and most obnoxious cats she knew.

Sunkit
2 Moons | He/Him | Windclan
https://characterhub.com/character/sunkit

Sunkit bristled at her words. "Quailpaw? No I don't!" He argued, his tail lashing behind him. He sat down, assuming they weren't gonna be leaving the den immediately.

"And I said my name is Sunkit." He wrinkled his nose awkwardly. "And you're Cloverkit! See, I know names!" Sunkit boasted, proud of himself for remembering names.
After a moment of thought, he spoke up again. "If we're gonna play games, can we see who can catch the most bugs? I'm really good at it!"
Old Yesterday, 02:15 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedWyvern View Post
Ashkit entered the nursery after another clan meeting. He sat down. He got back up. There was nothing to do. “Hey, do any of you want to do a contest? A sun staring contest!” he said.

Note: some of you aren’t concerned, I just don’t know how to mention only kit owners. So feel free to ignore this post ^^

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @appariitiion @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Moonraven @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @TheNyanCatMinecart @Abyssopelagic @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Rizo @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @Snivellus @Lunalis @Alchemist Kitsune @sock @phantom @Caspian @Starii @narcissus @Dakotaa @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @serendipity. @DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu @ophelia @FruitBatz @Cinnamon~ @Jayden @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @Succpunk @silver. @Neptune. @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @isla @Marycat006 @Fish @Mica @Rustleaf @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @lunartranquility @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @ThatOneKid @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Moon Shark @_Snowstorm_ @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Kaida @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Airy @Blaaze @Shrew @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @elio @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Oliver @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Indy @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @PINTO BEAN @GoldenDaffodils @ollie @Sootipatooti @Seamrog @Idiotic.Bean101 @Lightningpaw666 @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @RainFall Wonders @Daragca @lionparty25 @Patagonia @sleepyyjax @---Bluestar--- @TheRedWyvern @SilverFur. @SandyFox @Crown_Sage @hiraeth @GrimLock: Protecters @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Eleanora @Mike29 @HerbalTea @bigbxdwolfz @Blossom Cry @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @SilverInky @Flamingoidiot
Blueberrykit softly shook his head, and went back to digging a hole- which he then comically fell into and climbed back out of with how small it was.

Last edited by Rose; Today at 11:00 AM.
Old Yesterday, 06:59 AM
VNP (≠VIP)

Bump Policy: Anytime :)
My Mood: Mysterious

Ashkit twitched slightly his tail to Cloverkit. It was a sign. “Can’t we even do it for like 5 to 10 seconds?” he asked Leopardsong. Then Maggotkit intervened. Good timing, thought Ashkit. “Really?” he asked. The kit then said, for both Leopardsong and Maggotkit the following: “And anyways, I did this once with my mom and nothing bad happened.” He paused and realised there could be a slight confusion in what he said. “My r-outsider mom.” He wanted to say ‘real’ instead of ‘outsider’ but thought it could hurt Leopardsong’s feelings.

{ @Moonraven - ok, got it (I did want to make this an event but I don’t know how to do that :/) || @Kaida || @bigbxdwolfz || @nyme }

URGENT: IN NEED OF A HEADER

Old Yesterday, 04:51 PM
hopelessly in love gays

Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

╔═| • |═ ≪ 〘♢〙 ≫ ═| • |═╗
♢|〘 Jaggedkit 〙| ♢
he/him | 3 weeks (0 moons) | Windclan
“and I remain quiet..”
|[8 / 100]|
╚═| • |═ ≪ 〘♢〙 ≫ ═| • |═╝
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Cardinalpaw. Cardinal. Like his sister cardinal? "No your not!" Jaggedkit accused as he stared up at the apprentice. Sure he didn't like his sister, she was a fuzzbrain and annoying but she was still family. He didn't know this guys- he wasnt family and he wasn't a girl either so there was no way he was cardinalkit. "no you arwnt, cardi- card is card" yeah it was easier to just shorten his sister's name. Words were hard and frustrating. "also, I not smawl!" he added, cocking his head and flicking his tail irritably.

Jeez why did everyone keep saying that to him. Was he really that tiny? He was the same size as his littermates surely that meant he wasn't small? Also why did it matter that he was small? Why couldn't he go outside. He had so many questions and they all needed answers! "why can I not outiwde go?" he asked curiously, his cold tone falling away for a moment.

꧁ᬊᬁᴄᴀʀᴅɪɴᴀʟᴘᴀᴡᬊ᭄꧂

He/They |~| Windclan Apprentice |~| 8 moons |~| Agatha Kitty (Active!!), Kitty Softpaws (Active!!)

“Be a voice, not an echo.”

The tall apprentice blinked. Damn, there was a Cardinalkit? Huh. How come he didn’t know? He snickered as the little kit got madder. "Ah. Little guy, I'm Cardinalpaw Not kit. And yes, you are quite small. You look like, under half a moon old. So you're little to me." He explained, whiskers twitching. This kit was a fun little guy. 

Cardinalpaw tilted his head, raising it slightly as he looked down at the kit with amusement glinting in his brown and blue eyes. The apprentice grinned as the kits tone turned curious as he asked his question. "You're tiny. You and you're littermates are. It wouldn't be the safest for you outside. Maybe you could soon" They answered, purring with amusement.

Old Yesterday, 08:28 PM
rattling my kennel door

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

.•° ꕥ °•.
Laurelkit

windclan kit
she / her

°•. ꕥ .•°

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Inverted Devil ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

✥ Oceanic and verdant hues settled on the bicoloured fluff ball with mild amusement and curiosity, long marbled tail wagged a little with the odd emotional response of happiness twinged with annoyance so uncharacteristic of someone so young yet so characteristic of someone not yet sure of how to properly control their mind but Laurelkit didn’t like the tones that slipped from his maw… they were disheartening… utterly embarrassing but she was a kind enough Imperatrix not to point it out… what good was a laurel crowned victor if they weren’t well liked anyway. Mitten paws tippy tapped rhythmically against the court ruckus of her empire mind, a tempo to the muffled cacophony of thoughts that panged out of tempo and key within the confines of the little kits canted angular head - for now she would wait and listen but even as her oriental ears perked forward her concentration was absentminded as she worked through the most perfectest plan to make mr. Fluff ball like her again… her own personal jester… she wasn’t better than anyone but she definitely better enough to make sure he doesn’t come off as a fool.

✥ Masked face bobbed up and down enthusiastically as his felicitations reached Laurelkit’s large ears… maybe she could get along with this lad after all… ”Yes, Yes, Yes,” a repeated spiel of lilting tones a little slurred with youth and twangs of an interesting speech pattern, ”Momma fires was sooooo proud of me. Anyway, I’m going to be the bestest in Windclan so I will hope she would be proud, wouldn’t be any other way to treat a victor now would there? Anywhooo….” wait, wait wait… what was she going to do say after that, it was so hard to remember the necessary niceties when she had so many important thoughts to think about on top of that, ”You, wait here,” a smirk carried the mock authority teasingly to Snowybrezze’s fluffy ears. Order ordered, lanky long legs moved quick as Laurelkit darted away to a small sunny patch of the clearing to yank up some small blooming flowers - which of course would be the prettiest and bestest gift the bumbling lad would ever receive because it was form her - before making a beeline to the waiting plebeian as she placed her creamy mitten paws on his shoulder so that she could stretch her neck and plop them behind a slightly lowered ear, ”There, now you gotta be happy, okay… no more… ap- apola… the sorry things,” crisis adverted… couldn’t have the masses plotting her demise because she had accidentally been rude… no, rude wasn’t the word but he hadn’t like it so she had to right the imaginary wrong so he would like her, ”oh Oh OH… Momma fires is out right now and so are the others and so is the spots cat that people keep yapping about,” of course this lad had come to see them, momma was the best and she was sure spots was too… [I]her siblings wereeeee erm well enough.[/B] With that all taken care of Laurelkit flopped down and gave her painted tabby pelt a few licks and smiled sweetly with her white tipped tail curled ever so politely over her tail, ”so, can I help you with anything?” she chirped chipperly, sure to be the epitome of politeness so as to not fuel any causes of rebellion against her empire.

{ @Alchemist Kitsune ~ Snowybreeze // appreciative of your patience }

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old Today, 02:28 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post

꧁ᬊᬁᴄᴀʀᴅɪɴᴀʟᴘᴀᴡᬊ᭄꧂

He/They |~| Windclan Apprentice |~| 8 moons |~| Agatha Kitty (Active!!), Kitty Softpaws (Active!!)

“Be a voice, not an echo.”

The tall apprentice blinked. Damn, there was a Cardinalkit? Huh. How come he didn’t know? He snickered as the little kit got madder. "Ah. Little guy, I'm Cardinalpaw Not kit. And yes, you are quite small. You look like, under half a moon old. So you're little to me." He explained, whiskers twitching. This kit was a fun little guy. 

Cardinalpaw tilted his head, raising it slightly as he looked down at the kit with amusement glinting in his brown and blue eyes. The apprentice grinned as the kits tone turned curious as he asked his question. "You're tiny. You and you're littermates are. It wouldn't be the safest for you outside. Maybe you could soon" They answered, purring with amusement.

╔═| • |═ ≪ 〘♢〙 ≫ ═| • |═╗
♢|〘 Jaggedkit 〙| ♢
he/him | 3 weeks (0 moons) | Windclan
“and I remain quiet..”
|[12 / 100]|
╚═| • |═ ≪ 〘♢〙 ≫ ═| • |═╝
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Cardinalpaw? That was like his sister's name just without the kit part. How could there be two Cardinals? That was strange to him but maybe it didn't matter because he had a paw instead of kit in his name. Wait why did he have it like that? Only fire mama and snowy dad had other words in their name. And the adult cats. Cardinalpaw wasn't an adult. "why's your name weird?" he asked skeptically.

He frowned at being called little but cardinal 2.o's reasoning behind his words made sense. He was younger then everyone else, he still didn't understand how that made outside dangerous though. "How can outwide be Danguross? Other kits go there too"
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old Today, 05:52 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:

What did RiverClan do to get timed out?” Asked Ashkit. It probably wasn’t easy to kick a whole clan out, so they probably did something very bad, he thought.
Are there any Furies in WindClan at the moment?” Asked the kit. He enjoyed talking to Leopardsong, as her voice was soothing and she cared for him.
Leopardsong sharply lashed her after the RiverClan question. "Hmm, well they kept trespassing into our territory, which is not allowed since all the clans live in different homes. Our territories are important to us since we need the land to hunt and provoid for everyone in the clan. If you're not from WindClan you should not be in our territory and the same with other clans." She didn't want to get too deep into territory disputes.

"RiverClan harmed our clan herbs, those are the plants that the medicine cats use to help heal us. They trespassed into our camp which is a very big no-no, if you're not allowed on our territory you're certainly not allowed in our home. Then they killed our former deputy, Fallownose, and hurt and beat up one of our apprentices, Twistedpaw nearly to death. They were also causing trouble with ThunderClan, but I don't recall everything they did with them. But the clans had had with them so into timeout they went." She meowed.

"We have a few furies. Batglare's a giant mean-looking brown and white tom, he's in charge of them. Dapplebreeze is a cream and tan patched she-cat and sweeter than Batglare, but she's like the fury's deputy. Then we have Hawkfur, a russet tabby with white fur, you might see him in the nursery, he has kits here that he cares for. Then there is Leechscar, he's a grumpy huge gray tom with a scar on his chest."

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old Today, 05:57 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Ashkit twitched slightly his tail to Cloverkit. It was a sign. “Can’t we even do it for like 5 to 10 seconds?” he asked Leopardsong. Then Maggotkit intervened. Good timing, thought Ashkit. “Really?” he asked. The kit then said, for both Leopardsong and Maggotkit the following: “And anyways, I did this once with my mom and nothing bad happened.” He paused and realised there could be a slight confusion in what he said. “My r-outsider mom.” He wanted to say ‘real’ instead of ‘outsider’ but thought it could hurt Leopardsong’s feelings.

{ @Moonraven - ok, got it (I did want to make this an event but I don’t know how to do that :/) || @Kaida || @bigbxdwolfz || @nyme }
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaida View Post
Shadowkit hesitated. "I think.... maybe we shouldn't?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbxdwolfz View Post

[Whistlekit] & [Sedgekit]
Kits|2 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Whistlekit and Sedgekit stop playing in the nursery to look up at Ashkit. "A sun staring contest?" Whistlekit ponders for a second, then raises her eyes to look at the sun. Being summer, it is harsh on the eyes, and very, very bright. Whistlekit squinted and then decides against it. "It's too bright," she meows, "I don't want to. Brother, you have a go."

Sedgekit shrugs, "If you say so." He meows. He isn't sure if he can win, but why not try it out? "But let's stop if starts hurting us."

(Wrong quote, lmao. Sorry Moonraven.)

Tags: @TheRedWyvern /Ashkit
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyme View Post
ALL I EVER WANTED
WAS TO BE OF WILDFLOWERS
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MAGGOTKIT . 5 MOONS . IT/ITS . WINDCLAN

"I think it would be okay if it was only Ashkit," Maggotkit peeks up from where it's been quietly bullying a wedge of old moss. Houndhop said it's a good fighter, motivating Maggotkit for perhaps the first time ever to try out some moves. Young and directionless, though, all it could think to do was find stuff to thwack, so that's been Maggotkit's whole day so far.

But then Ashkit broke its concentration with a maybe-not-so-smart idea for the other kits, and even though Leopardsong was quick to shut the notion down and redirect, Maggotkit's cruel curiosity has been piqued by the mention of kits hurting their eyes, or going blind. The sun stings when you look at it, but can it really do that? Maggotkit's intrigued.

"Ashkit, I bet you could look at the sun for super long. Probably longer than anybody. There was a cat," it picks at the moss wedge, looking all around deep in thought; clearly spinning a little lie. "There was a cat who did that I think. And the sun shined his eyes up and he saw really good after that. He saw all the way out of camp and even into other camps. So, really good. He could see the fishes in the river from his nest, and he even could see the sky on cloudy days. So probably if you look up at the sun really long that might happen."

It's accepted that saying all this aloud when Leopardsong has already put her paw down is a bad idea. Maggotkit wants to see what happens if it does, is all—plus, thwacking the moss hasn't really been fun for the past few minutes, anyhow.

"Shadowkit, wouldn't that be cool? That would be cool." It adds, glancing at the other kitten as she comes on over, evidently also wondering about the cancelled sun-staring. "But I don't think you could do it. Your eyes aren't good." That's...just plain meanness, nothing else.

@TheRedWyvern ; ASHKIT
@Moonraven ; LEOPARDSONG
@Kaida ; SHADOWKIT

Wow! So she was coming to find that Maggotkit was a little menace. Leopardsong would not go as far as saying that she dislikes the kit, but she did wish that it would be a little nicer to the other kits. She'd also appreciate it more if it was a bit more thoughtful and didn't immediately try to trick Kits into playing a game that Leopardsong just said was not a good idea.

She scowled lightly at Ashkit who seemed willing to jump on the border with Maggotkit's rather absurd story. She couldn't be all upset with him. Kittens were always rather impressionable and naive. The forever queen softened her expression when Ashkit meowed about his other mother. He was such a considerate kit she had, thinking of her feelings.

Still, she was not on board with this game of theirs. A few said they weren't playing but there were always a few that wouldn't give up on it. "I'd prefer that you not play staring at the sun. It's not good for your eyes. What if staring at the sun causes vision problems later and you can't hunt or see as far as you grow? Just because it's not bothering you now doesn't mean it won't later." She implored the few who seemed interested in playing that dangerous game.

"What if I get a fury to play with you instead? We can do a hunting lesson and even use live prey to chase. Doesn't that sound like more fun than staring at the sun?" She'd feel bad about tossing said fury under the monster later. Leopardsong was fishing for ideas here. "Or we can do badger rides, or play clans, or play mossball. One of those has to sound more fun than staring at the sun right?" Worse comes to worst she'd have to see if Lightingstorm was available to explain better why cats shouldn't look at the sun. Leopardsong didn't know if the sun could blind a cat, she just knew that looking at it often left cats with sore eyes or temporarily blind.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training