Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 10:20 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Today 10:15 PM
The Ritual
Last post by goodacacia
Today 10:11 PM
LANGUAGE OF FLOWERS ☆...
by nyme
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 10:10 PM
Kittens play-ball!
Last post by StarcraftLEGEND!!
Today 10:10 PM

Old Yesterday, 11:01 PM
I'm BACK y'all!

Bump Policy: 72 Hours (3 Days)
Default Re: The Starpoint

WOLFSONG
54 Moons | She/Her | Go With The Flow

Shoving her sister forward through the entrance of the warriors den, Wolfsong stepped out into the clearing and wrapped her tail around her paws as she sat.
New apprentices!
She couldn't help but feel excited. It had been so long since the sisters had witnessed a ceremony.

MOONFROST
54 Moons | She/Her | Heightened Perception (Hearing)

Stifling a yawn, the dark warrior gave a hoarse chirp to her sister and blinked the sleep from her eyes. Moonfrost gazed around the clearing sadly. It was good to be back in the clan, but it didn't feel the same without her son.

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old Today, 04:35 PM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: every 24 hours
My Mood: Distracted

REDWATER
// RC // WARRIOR *sob* // SHE/HER // 23 MOONS //
// PURRKS: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE //

[ @Blaaze — Goldfish ]

What. No! Redwater sank to her paws and shut her eyes tight. She took in a deep breath, trying to settle her shaky breath. Don’t be emotional. Hide it. You need to be perfect. It wasn’t working. Of course! You had absolutely NO chance of making the team. Nobody didn’t even considered you! Oh my stars stop. Don’t think. Be numb.

Redwater turned away, and glared a the ground. Let’s go congratulate Goldfish. “G-good…job Goldfish. um. yeah.” Red could feel her face burning, so she ducked away and headed for a secluded corner of the camp.

SORRELKIT
// RC // KIT // SHE/HER // 6 MOONS //

[ — Seabreeze // Just tossing you this \\ ]

Ooh! She was gonna be an apprentice! Whatever that meant. She would get a mentor. Whatever that meant. She turned to her brother. “We are gonna be apprentices! That’s cool.” Oh no. He wasn’t there. “B-Beachkit?” she asked tentatively, searching the crowd. Uh. Uh. Sorrel pushed her way through the group of cats trying to smell for him, OH MY MOSS WHERE IS MY BROTHER—

Snowyfeathr, Myling, Desert Rain Frog, and AritheFiremaiden all live here. (they get wifi, books, snacks, treats, and all the awesome things)

Last edited by constellation; Today at 04:36 PM.
Old Today, 05:13 PM
Put your back on me

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by constellation View Post
REDWATER
// RC // WARRIOR *sob* // SHE/HER // 23 MOONS //
// PURRKS: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE //

[ @Blaaze — Goldfish ]

What. No! Redwater sank to her paws and shut her eyes tight. She took in a deep breath, trying to settle her shaky breath. Don’t be emotional. Hide it. You need to be perfect. It wasn’t working. Of course! You had absolutely NO chance of making the team. Nobody didn’t even considered you! Oh my stars stop. Don’t think. Be numb.

Redwater turned away, and glared a the ground. Let’s go congratulate Goldfish. “G-good…job Goldfish. um. yeah.” Red could feel her face burning, so she ducked away and headed for a secluded corner of the camp.

SORRELKIT
// RC // KIT // SHE/HER // 6 MOONS //

[ — Seabreeze // Just tossing you this \\ ]

Ooh! She was gonna be an apprentice! Whatever that meant. She would get a mentor. Whatever that meant. She turned to her brother. “We are gonna be apprentices! That’s cool.” Oh no. He wasn’t there. “B-Beachkit?” she asked tentatively, searching the crowd. Uh. Uh. Sorrel pushed her way through the group of cats trying to smell for him, OH MY MOSS WHERE IS MY BROTHER—

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

The joy and surprise that had nearly taken her breath away was shoved back by a sense of pride and duty. As a lionheart, Goldfish was well aware she must keep the meeting orderly. Uh. Right? If need be, of course. Her pricked black ears swiveled back toward her leader, head following in rapid succession. Apprentices. Baneberrykit, Lionkit, Emberkit, Smolderkit, Shellkit, and she probably missed a few names because her roleplayer forgot them. The Ace of Spades hadn't seen any of the cats she had scanned the crowd for unfortunately, which made her heart sink a little. She was a lionheart! That was all that mattered right now, whether Spotty or Jayfrost or Seakit or Ashenkit personally congratulates her or not. She hadn't been active enough parenting Ashen since her return to the clan, and it was or harsh reality. Soon she would scoop all her kits up for a badgerback ride and sump them off to play with her for a little while.. just some simple parenting stuff, doing doing best she could handle.

A surprising feat was pulled, courtesy of Redwater. The red brown feline had padded up and congratulated her personally... wow. That felt nice in her heart. She offered her a smile and a nod. But.. she didn't look too happy. No, was she.. crying? Before she had time to react Redwater had quickly begun exiting the meeting. Subtly, Goldfish raised a paw and attempted to rest it steadily and firmly on the scarred Molly's haunch. "Wait..! Don't go yet. Don't feel bad, I'm sure whatever going on isn't worth making this any more of a scene than it has to be, right? And maybe you'll get an apprentice." Her voice rose slightly, relaxed and almost pleading. "Come, now, sit down and wait? At least until the meeting is over, then I won't stop you from leaving. I won't be bothersome." She promised in a rather ridiculous manner. It seemed like a childish, desperate call. A sort of innocently pleading cry that usually worked in her experience. But it may not. She didn't know. She was no teller of the future. She was just a cat in a clan like any other, trying to survive and thrive, trying to live a happy and pleasant life just like she. Why was it a hard concept to grasp? She was no better, no different than another.

Why was it always the indifference lost souls couldn't grasp?

[/SPOILER]

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Staff Sign?

Old Today, 05:25 PM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodacacia View Post

Floodsight
◆ she/her | 20 moons

Floodsight shifted nervously awaiting for the following news and meeting, before suddenly she her a sharp voice coming from right behind her. Quickly, Floodsight spun her head around to meet the amber gaze of Owltalon. 'Ah!' Floodsight gasped a little. It's been a while since last she's seen the older warrior, and the last meeting wasn't exactly...pleasant. Well, Owltalon was definitely right last time. Floodsight was being irresponsible to say the least.

Owltalon was probably her ideal, the type of cat she wanted to grow up to be. Strong, responsible cat who takes care of the Clan under her wings. Floodsight looked up to the older she-cat and hoped that, one day, she would be able to mend her previous mistakes and change their relationship for the better.

Wanting to appear a little better in Owltalon's eyes, Floodsight straighten her back and gave Owltalon a small polite nod that barely covering her enthusiasm to see the older she-cat, "Yes!"

Floodsight was a little nervous. Beyond her past mistake and inevitability that Floodsight did wrong, was a fan in the presence of her idol. She should probably apologize, but everything may sound like an excuse in Owltalon's eyes. Floodsight wouldn't know, unless she tried. In attempts to amend her mistake, Floodsight softly stammered, "I-i'm sorry about...last time. I should've taken them back as soon as I saw them."

Almost awkwardly, Floodsight turned red with how fast Fadingstar got to the point. Though she was happy at Dusklion's return, the shame of her fault made her face burn a bit. She agreed with Fadingstar every statement. They are already so far from home and in uncharted territories. The last thing RiverClan needed are kits who were injured, or much worse...gone. It could've been so easy to have so, yet Floodsight made the mistake and gave into the kits' adventures too easily.

"I've been..." Floodsight started. Other than the last incident, her life wasn't too eventful. "Hunting mostly..."

"Been... trying my best to...talk to others a little more." Her voice trailed off. Floodsight's normal nonchalant face may cover that she was a rather shy cat on the inside. Talking to cats around her age was a little harder than she thought. Floodsight looked at Owltalon, with a little more curiosity, "You?"

[ @Marigoldwhisper ]

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\44 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]

- - -
Her? Owltalon gave Floodsight a look. Not a harsh or judging one, just one of genuine thought. At first, she hadn't even been thinking about herself, rather she was thinking about how easily she startled her clanmate. Granted, Owltalon probably sounded upset with her due to her tone of voice, so she couldn't really blame them. If anycat were to address her the way she did Floodsight, Owltalon would probably be a bit unsettled as well. Even if the moment already passed, and the warrior was asking her an entirely new question, Owltalon found it unkind if she weren't to apologize.

"First, I apologize for my harsh tone. I dunno why it came out like that, just know I hold nothin' against ya." Well... Mostly nothing. The Lionheart curled her tail around her paws, deciding to think on Floodsight's words instead of her own. She took note of Floodsight's apology and flashed the she-cat a toothy and sideways smile. She always liked it when cats admitted to their faults instead of doubling down. That instantly made her opinion on Floodsight buckets better than what it was. "Oi, don't sweat it chap. 'Least ya actually followed orders event'ally." Great. Now they'd both gotten something off their chests, a good and natural progression.

Hunting? Owltalon cocked her head to the side, her whiskers giving a slight twitch. Haha! That could be an opportunity waiting for her. Once they got back to Riverclan, actual Riverclan, maybe Owltalon could go hunting fish with Floodsight. Maybe they could talk a bit more. Owltalon sure didn't like having enemies, and if she could genuinely be good friends with Floodsight, she would try.

"Ah, not much of a talker, eh? Haha! Well, you've met the right cat, I'm plenty quiet." She gave the warrior a light nudge, her words placing with a twinge of teasing. Heroneye didn't like to talk that much either, and yet she and her were good friends. She hadn't talked to the she-cat for a long while now... Owltalon wondered how she was doing. A gift, she should give her something to start a conversation over. She missed their company.

Now, back to the original one worded question. Her? Owltalon fixed her gaze on Floodsight and flicked her ears as if flies were swarming them. "Well, I've adopted. Beachkit. Anxious little fella, but amazin'ly compellin'. That's probably the highlight of my moon."

Then Fadingstar started the announcements back up again, first stating that he forbid any help of anycat from another clan. Owltalon felt her eyes slightly widen and the fur bristle up on her next. Sure, what the other clans did was nothing short of disrespectful and hypocritical. Yet, Owltalon didn't see the need to completely cut out the chance of alliance. They were in this situation because their relationship with the rival clans were so poor. Avoiding them when in obvious need of aid would only increase hostility. There were four clans for a reason, and sometimes help was needed. Owltalon made a mental note to talk with Fadingstar later. Converse with him, just a tad.

But enough of that... Knew Lionheart's. One being Heroneye. Owltalon immediately leaped to her paws. She was happy for all of them, of course, but that was Heroneye up among those names! Heroneye! She'd cuff her in the ears when she got the chance, but for right now all she could do was send Heroneye the biggest smile her tattered maw would allow.

Tags: @Fits // Heroneye Mention

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
•| Aspenkit |•
he/him |6 moons | Riverclan kit
If you want to be strong, learn how to fight alone
{Silver tongue || inactive ||}
|[(55)10/10]|
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

At the mention that he looked like he'd grown, aspenkit straighten his spine proudly. Yeah he had grown hadn't he? He was six moons now for stars sake of course he had. "Yeah I know." he said trying not to let his pride show to much. Aspenkit listened intently as marigoldpaw went on to answer his questions, Goldfish? That must be her mentor! The name was familiar had he met them before? A lot of cats come by the nursery so most likely. Upon Marigold's statement of naming places in the territory that could be landmarks, he frowned. "yeah, I'd actually prefer we got back to our real territory for my training. I'd like to get a tour of riverclans actuall home not that this place isn't.....cool" he said reluctantly, marigoldpaw sounded pretty happy with her expedition around this place. It did sound cool and exciting but it wasn't riverclans real territory and never would be. Atleast, in Aspenkit's eyes that is.

Aspenkit stayed quiet while his friend told him about her new friend she had made last meeting and how she didn't like the idea of battle training. He opened his mouth to respond but shut it the moment he heard Fadingstar's voice reach his ears. Oh the meeting is starting! Suddenly he felt the excitement and anticipation spark back to life as he looked up at the starpoint where his leader stood. Oh they weren't doing the apprentice ceremonies right now- that was fine... Aspenkit felt a bit dissapointed but ignored it. they would get to the ceremony soon, first important announcements!

"wait Dusklion was gone!?-" Aspenkit uttered out shocked, how had he not noticed!? The deputy, coolest cat in the clan had been missing and he hadn't known!? Shame on you aspenkit. He whipped his head around trying to see through the crowd of cats much larger and taller than him, he managed to spot what looked like the deputy's fur. Dusklion was sitting by the entrance of the medicine cats den, hopefully she was okay. Fadingstar's next words brought his attention, apparently aspenkit had failed at yet another promise he had made to himself. Kits had been leaving camp, he hadn't ofcourse but other kits have. He had promised to watch and look after his denmates...as for the apprentices leaving camp alone-

"apprentices can't leave camp alone?" he asked looking back at Marigoldpaw, he hadn't known that. As for the leaf cat- medicine cat incident aspenkit didn't quite understand. Why would other cats be trying to be like Mistyshard and Berrypaw? Clearly those two had everything handled quite fine alone. "I won't be like that when I become an apprentice" he said mainly to himself. As Fadingstar spoke about punishments, Aspenkit turned his attention back to Marigoldpaw. anyway, after I become an apprentice you need to introduce me to Fishpaw and your mentor! I'd like to meet them too" he smiled.

Marigoldpaw
She, Her\Appretice\8 moons\Riverclan
"There will come a poet whose weapon is his word."

Purrks: Dreamwalker [ACTIVE] Chill of Death [ACTIVE]

- - -
News, news, news. Marigoldpaw let it all fill her ears as she leaned back and took in Fadingstar's mildly concerning words. Kits leaving? Apprentices leaving? Wait a moment, DUSKLION WAS MISSING!? Well, maybe her being gone wasn't too cataclysmic considering the fact that quite literally nocat noticed besides those close to her. And, while to was a bit rude to think (so she mentally apologized for even having the thought), she honestly wouldn't mind if Dusklion suddenly disappeared. She was a murderer after all... But also the deputy, YOUR deputy. Could you let go of the murder thing for one measley second? No. She couldn't. But in truth, she wished she could and ultimately agreed with her logical thoughts.

That's when Marigoldpaw realized she hadn't responded to Aspenkit's first comment about how this place was totally not Riverclan (agreeable) and how the territory tour was kind of insignificant because of that. He was right, definitely right. Marigoldpaw was only getting more and more homesick as the days passed, so his comment was met with a delayed sigh or agreement.

Then Aspenkit spoke again and Marigoldpaw burst out giggling. "Gee, are you a mind-reader? I was kind of thinking the same thing uh. I didn't even notice." She kept her voice at a whisper, not wishing to have the deputy overhear and then accidentally offend her. Even if Marigoldpaw didn't really like Dusklion, that gave her no right to make fun of her. Being gone from the clan for even a quarter moon was something Marigoldpaw could sympathize with. It absolutely sucked being all alone, and guessing by the fact that she was near the medicine den, Dusklion probably wasn't feeling too well.

So, the smaller cat made an effort to look the deputy square in the eyes (which was stupid hard to do considering she hated eye contact) and mouth the words, "You're doing great." Marigoldpaw knew she would've appreciated something like that when she was sick and withered, no doubt the deputy would appreciate it. Or she wouldn't. That was also an unfortunate option...

"No, I don't think they can. Maybe older ones..." Marigoldpaw answered, quickly turned back to look sideways at her friend. She then smiled and batted at his nose. "'Course you won't. I believe you follow the rules just fine."

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!