Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Mint-fresh training (P)
Last post by Snivellus
Today 01:17 PM
WindClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Moonraven
Today 01:16 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Kix
Today 01:16 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:13 PM
Ravenpaw Finder
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 01:13 PM

Old Today, 05:01 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post

Sunnystreak
Sunnystreak listened to Halfpaw quietly. He had never really paid too much mind to many of clanmates, much less the apprentices. But he had to admit...he could understand how Halfpaw was feeling right now. After a few heartbeats of silence, he gently touched his tailtip to the smaller cat's shoulder. "You're not a delusion, Halfpaw." He meowed, making sure to keep his voice steady but not loud or pushy. "I may not know exactly what you're going through, but I know what it's like to feel like you have to constantly prove yourself to everyone." His ears twitched involuntarily as he spoke.

He wished he didn't feel this way about his sister. He knew that Strawberryfur was just doing her best as the "older" littermate. But he couldn't help it, it made him feel inferior to have his sister always hovering over him. Like she didn't think he could do anything right himself. What kind of warrior did that make him? He laid his tail gently across Halfpaw's shoulders in a gesture of support. "I can't tell you not to feel the way you do, that would be dishonest." Can't very well tell the young tom to do something not even Sunnystreak himself has managed to do now can he? "And right now, I can't promise that things will get better."

Great StarClan I suck at this... He swallowed, not feeling like he was doing a very good job at this. Cheering cats up was more Strawberryfur's speed, he was the blunt, honest one. He couldn't bring himself to lie to Halfpaw just for the sake of making him feel better. Taking a breath, he decided to continue on anyway. Already started, can't stop now. "But, that said, I can tell you that if you put the work in, things will change." He leaned forward to try and catch the apprentice's gaze. "If cats like you and me keep working hard, and show our clanmates who we are and what's in our hearts, at the very least we will know that we've done our best. That's all any good warrior can do. And maybe, they'll start to see it too." His tilted his ears towards the clearing as he said the last sentence, indicating he was referring to their clanmates.

"I can also tell you that if you continue to believe that you're a disappointment, that's all you're ever be." He couldn't believe he said something so...mushy with a straight face. But even a cat like Sunnystreak knew the power of one's own belief. He wasn't going to go into the whole believe in yourself nonsense that Strawberryfur loved so much, he knew there was truth to those words. He hoped that Halfpaw could see he was speaking from the heart here, and not how uncomfortable it was to do so.

He cleared his throat and wrapped his tail around his paws. "Um...so yeah... What you do next is whatever the next step is that you can do." He meowed, straightening his back as he looked upon Halfpaw. "One pawstep at a time. All you can do is keep moving forward, and hope that you're making the right choices for yourself." He meowed.

Nevermind your parents," he waved his tail in the air briefly as he said this before wrapping it around his paws again, "they made their choice. And now it's your turn. Now you have to keep making your choices." He felt like he was talking partly to himself as he spoke to Halfpaw, and he hoped what he was saying made some sort of...sense to the apprentice. Even though their journey and their lives were different, Sunnystreak related to this struggle.

There was more he felt like he wanted to say about it, but he felt like he had talked enough. He cleared his throat again and licked his chest, feeling flustered. He was still a young warrior himself, what right did he have to offer guidance to Halfpaw? Oh well...he can take it or leave it I guess. But he kinda hoped Halfpaw would take his words seriously and that he had helped the young cat. Was this what it was like to have an apprentice of your own?
@Luminous

Halfpaw had to admit that, at least a little bit, Sunnystreak's words had reached his heart and he was starting to feel a little more confident about himself. However, it was just one cat thinking this way against dozens of others. He didn't know if he could still withstand others' suspicious gazes. They all seeped untrustworthiness, and during those times he couldn't do anything other than lowering his gaze and walk clumsily away from their eyes.

He wished Hawkcatcher was here.
That warrior was the only cat who had welcomed him warmly without prejudices, and he had believed in him even when he didn't. After that dreadful accident... No, he didn't want to think about that now. It was already too much.

"Thank you, Sunnystreak... I appreciate your words." He replied awkwardly, gazing at his paws with a dubious face.
"What.. what should I do to prove myself more? I can't fight in battles because I'm weak, and I'm not doing any patrol for the same reason... but I know there's a way for me to fit in and be a real warrior." I just... have to find it.

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old Today, 05:57 AM

Bump Policy: anytime!
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
@Luminous

Halfpaw had to admit that, at least a little bit, Sunnystreak's words had reached his heart and he was starting to feel a little more confident about himself. However, it was just one cat thinking this way against dozens of others. He didn't know if he could still withstand others' suspicious gazes. They all seeped untrustworthiness, and during those times he couldn't do anything other than lowering his gaze and walk clumsily away from their eyes.

That warrior was the only cat who had welcomed him warmly without prejudices, and he had believed in him even when he didn't. After that dreadful accident... No, he didn't want to think about that now. It was already too much.

"Thank you, Sunnystreak... I appreciate your words." He replied awkwardly, gazing at his paws with a dubious face.
"What.. what should I do to prove myself more? I can't fight in battles because I'm weak, and I'm not doing any patrol for the same reason... but I know there's a way for me to fit in and be a real warrior." I just... have to find it.

Finbranch
13 moons - he/him

The moon ticked steadily through the sky as the sleeping toms chest rose and fell with a hearty snore. In his dreams, the ground rumbled with trepidation as his gaze turned to the sky. He found himself in the midst of a raging thunderstorm. His heart raced, though not with fear. Excitement pounded in his chest like a drum. 'no storm ever scared me!' Like a squirrel he scrambled up the nearest tree and peered into the distance. Although he couldn't see far in the misty abyss of his mind, he could hear the call of a she cat somewhere in the distance. 'a distress call!'

Finbranch knew this was his chance to prove himself, and perhaps even win the heart of a fair shecat! 'how heroic I would be!' Adrenaline pumped through his veins, and with a mighty leap- bang. Suddenly Finbranch was awake again, the sun peaking through the leaves of his den and shining directly into his field of view like flashes of lightning. 'awe, that was a good one too..' He thought while resting his head on his paw.

Without wasting too much time, he rose to his paws and greeted the camp scruffy fur and all. A quick shake and he was off to go cure his morning grogginess with some action! Looking around camp, everyone seemed pretty busy. 'Perhaps im on a patrol later today? I hope so' Looking to the left, he spotted to young warriors like himself. The words of Sunnystreak and Halfpaw disheartened him. But, he was still riding the high of his adventurous dream session and he wasnt going to just give it up. He would have to show Halfpaw that no warrior of Thunderclan is weak.

"Halfpaw! Thats bummer talk, we are Thunderclan! You guys look like you could use some running, how about we go hunting? Or maybe we can set up a patrol? Perhaps we will meet some enemy warriors, and we can really prove ourselves then, hahah!" Finbranches eyes lit up with spirit. His claws extended as he spoke, tail upright as a cornstalk. The day could bring anything in this young toms eyes.

-----

maybe they could race throw me ideas lol
Old Today, 07:33 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Amused

Flameheart watched as the cat-filled up the hole. "So do you always dig holes and fall in them" She giggled.

@Highsnow of Matterhorn
Old Today, 08:57 AM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
@Luminous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater021 View Post
Finbranch
13 moons - he/him

The moon ticked steadily through the sky as the sleeping toms chest rose and fell with a hearty snore. In his dreams, the ground rumbled with trepidation as his gaze turned to the sky. He found himself in the midst of a raging thunderstorm. His heart raced, though not with fear. Excitement pounded in his chest like a drum. 'no storm ever scared me!' Like a squirrel he scrambled up the nearest tree and peered into the distance. Although he couldn't see far in the misty abyss of his mind, he could hear the call of a she cat somewhere in the distance. 'a distress call!'

Finbranch knew this was his chance to prove himself, and perhaps even win the heart of a fair shecat! 'how heroic I would be!' Adrenaline pumped through his veins, and with a mighty leap- bang. Suddenly Finbranch was awake again, the sun peaking through the leaves of his den and shining directly into his field of view like flashes of lightning. 'awe, that was a good one too..' He thought while resting his head on his paw.

Without wasting too much time, he rose to his paws and greeted the camp scruffy fur and all. A quick shake and he was off to go cure his morning grogginess with some action! Looking around camp, everyone seemed pretty busy. 'Perhaps im on a patrol later today? I hope so' Looking to the left, he spotted to young warriors like himself. The words of Sunnystreak and Halfpaw disheartened him. But, he was still riding the high of his adventurous dream session and he wasnt going to just give it up. He would have to show Halfpaw that no warrior of Thunderclan is weak.

"Halfpaw! Thats bummer talk, we are Thunderclan! You guys look like you could use some running, how about we go hunting? Or maybe we can set up a patrol? Perhaps we will meet some enemy warriors, and we can really prove ourselves then, hahah!" Finbranches eyes lit up with spirit. His claws extended as he spoke, tail upright as a cornstalk. The day could bring anything in this young toms eyes.

-----

maybe they could race throw me ideas lol

Sunnystreak l ThunderClan Warrior l he/him
Sunnystreak touched his tail to Halfpaw's shoulder. He knew there was little he could do to actually take this feeling away from the young cat, he wished he could do more. "You just have to take it one pawstep at a time. Keep doing your best on every patrol. Keep growing and learning and improving." He meowed. "Ultimately, you can't control how others feel. You can only control your actions." He hoped what he said was meaningful.

He looked up at Finbranch approached, and forced his fur to lay flat. This kind of energy reminded him of his sister, and instinctively set his pelt crawling. But he knew that wasn't Finbranch's fault. So he simply had to try and control himself. He couldn't help rolling his eyes at the suggestion of finding an enemy patrol though. But, the idea of a patrol in and of itself wasn't a bad idea. "That's a surprisingly good idea." He meowed at Finbranch. He then looked at Halfpaw. "What do you think?"

Rainpaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Ravenpaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Hemlockleaf - ShadowClan Warrior
Strawberryfur - ThunderClan Warrior
Sunnystreak - ThunderClan Warrior
Acornfall - ThunderClan Warrior