Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 01:18 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 01:13 PM
The secret domain of...
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 01:11 PM
Ravenpaw Finder
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 01:02 PM

Old July 16th, 2024, 10:08 AM
Matching w/ @ghost.

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Default All the Night's Stars couldn't Tear us Apart [P]

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

Silence. The warriors den was Silent. Goldfish's dandelion colored hues remained open, staring off as her thoughts wandered. Mari. New camp. Jayfrost. Spotty. Sea..kit. The tortoiseshell feline shifted in her nest, allowing her dappled tail to curl over her nose. Hoping- Praying- sleep would come. That her thoughts would leave her be, if only for a little while. Hoping and praying her bad thoughts would drift off like a leaf in a raging river, even if it'll wash up on the shore soon enough. At some point, she wasn't sure when, The Ace of Spades must have closed her tired eyes, her breathing deepening, and fallen asleep. Because next thing she knew, The Riverclan Warrior was blinking open her hues and looking around. Standing in a meadow. The sky shone bright with stars and the moon. The wind carried flecks of stardust. Looking down (to make sure she wasn't dead, of course) at her paws, Goldfish noticed how warm and soft the grass was. Her claws sheathed and unsheathed in the soft earth. It'd been too long since there'd been soft and crumble-able dirt against her pads. But she was dreaming, and in starclan. If only she could take the dirt with her. Looking ot her left at a familiar sound, the tortoiseshell perked up at the sight of a river. But Goldfish knew she probably shouldn't swim in there, so her eyes flicked back in front of her. And immediately she froze like a deer in headlights.

....Pepperbounce. In front of her. In one piece. Gray fur Looking neat. Stars, how dead was he? Fully dead, obviously, but Goldfishs brain wasn't computing and that thought didn't come to mind. Jaws parted to speak. Nothing came out. Remembering. Good times, bad times. Jayfrost telling her where he was. What had happened. That he was dead, gone, Deceased. Never to be seen alive again. But here he was in Starclan. It took her a moment to realize her mouth was just half opened and she had forgotten to breathe. In, out. In, out. "Nice to see you in one piece." She said, voice stiff and wavering at the end. Her paws felt rooted to the earth. The betrayal of the dirt! And she'd thought it was nice dirt. Now it felt restraining. "Sorry, i don't know why i can't seem to talk right now." The Ace of Spades asmitted with a small, tight exhale and a laugh. "I.. I missed you." And suddenly she was going forward, forward, toward him, toward familiarity. Her paws were shaking and her legs felt weak, but true happiness was shining in her eyes. When she reached him, she aimed to wrap her paws around his neck and bury her muzzle in the fur on his shoulders, laughing and crying and crumbling and smiling.

[/SPOILER]

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Staff Sign?

Last edited by Blaaze; July 16th, 2024 at 10:11 AM.
Old Today, 09:20 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: All the Night's Stars couldn't Tear us Apart [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaaze View Post

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

Silence. The warriors den was Silent. Goldfish's dandelion colored hues remained open, staring off as her thoughts wandered. Mari. New camp. Jayfrost. Spotty. Sea..kit. The tortoiseshell feline shifted in her nest, allowing her dappled tail to curl over her nose. Hoping- Praying- sleep would come. That her thoughts would leave her be, if only for a little while. Hoping and praying her bad thoughts would drift off like a leaf in a raging river, even if it'll wash up on the shore soon enough. At some point, she wasn't sure when, The Ace of Spades must have closed her tired eyes, her breathing deepening, and fallen asleep. Because next thing she knew, The Riverclan Warrior was blinking open her hues and looking around. Standing in a meadow. The sky shone bright with stars and the moon. The wind carried flecks of stardust. Looking down (to make sure she wasn't dead, of course) at her paws, Goldfish noticed how warm and soft the grass was. Her claws sheathed and unsheathed in the soft earth. It'd been too long since there'd been soft and crumble-able dirt against her pads. But she was dreaming, and in starclan. If only she could take the dirt with her. Looking ot her left at a familiar sound, the tortoiseshell perked up at the sight of a river. But Goldfish knew she probably shouldn't swim in there, so her eyes flicked back in front of her. And immediately she froze like a deer in headlights.

....Pepperbounce. In front of her. In one piece. Gray fur Looking neat. Stars, how dead was he? Fully dead, obviously, but Goldfishs brain wasn't computing and that thought didn't come to mind. Jaws parted to speak. Nothing came out. Remembering. Good times, bad times. Jayfrost telling her where he was. What had happened. That he was dead, gone, Deceased. Never to be seen alive again. But here he was in Starclan. It took her a moment to realize her mouth was just half opened and she had forgotten to breathe. In, out. In, out. "Nice to see you in one piece." She said, voice stiff and wavering at the end. Her paws felt rooted to the earth. The betrayal of the dirt! And she'd thought it was nice dirt. Now it felt restraining. "Sorry, i don't know why i can't seem to talk right now." The Ace of Spades asmitted with a small, tight exhale and a laugh. "I.. I missed you." And suddenly she was going forward, forward, toward him, toward familiarity. Her paws were shaking and her legs felt weak, but true happiness was shining in her eyes. When she reached him, she aimed to wrap her paws around his neck and bury her muzzle in the fur on his shoulders, laughing and crying and crumbling and smiling.

Pepper Bounce
Purrks: none
He / Him - Star Clan - Warrior

PepperBounce had never done this before- pulled somecat into a dream- he didn’t think it was even possible. He shouldn’t have done it- even if he didn’t mean to- which he didn’t. Maybe it was all his thinking- worries, concerns anxious nature had trailed into starclan where he was meant to relax, feel free from the thoughts and fears of death. But now he could only fear what he hadn’t done and what would happen to those he loved- still loved. Still wished to love. Starclan was empty- not literally there were more cats than his feeble mind could count wandering about as if they were as alive as those still living. Pepper Bounce hadn’t had a moment- not even one- where he’d found himself “at peace” where he’d breathed without having a constricting bind around his throat. All of these thoughts had rendered Pepper Bounce frozen in one place, waiting for… something. Something he couldn’t quite reach but he did reach out anyhow, it was more like he’d tugged onto something he never knew was there. His eyes fluttered with alarmed blinks- alarmed at first- at the black and gold flash of fur before him. Oh no. Had she died? Don’t- what if- the kits, they were alright- right? He hadn’t even… did his kits even know their father? He hadn’t- he was still trying to find words to come out of his mouth. Scrambling- tumbling over a response he could barely choke down on his own.

She was here, right here, in front of his eyes. Eyes on eyes, Pepper Bounce felt more frozen than before- she was right there, right- he’d left her.. left her by dying and left her to fend for kits that needed a father and left her without.. without even thinking or saying goodbye he’d just strolled and was gone. Gone. Gone but not gone, was she okay? Did. Did she hate him for leaving? He didn’t mean to leave he fought- he hadn’t fought.. he’d taken that attack and just- gave up. Given up when he could be sat in the nursery right beside- beside his world. His whole reason that he was living. Goldfish. Right in front of him. His thoughts were flashing too quick for him to catch them and broke apart but he was still here and she was still here. ‘ nice to see you in one peice. ‘ words, he felt his mind melt- he missed that voice so so much. He missed GoldFish so so much. PepperBounce felt his eyes sting- metaphorically more than an actual feeling, and he felt an uncontrollable wave of tears surge over him. She was here and- he had questions. So so many questions about how she was. Was she okay? Was she happy? But all those questions died fairly quickly at the ‘I.. I missed you.’ PepperBounce watched GoldFish move forward and he felt fear spike in himself, fear and a hysterical feeling of relief that he’d finally get to speak and say sorry. Say goodbye before the dream ended. Say.. everything he wanted to say. Closure. But he didn’t want that just yet- a moment, just a moment. A moment where he didn’t want to worry.

PepperBounce breathed shakily as GoldFish wrapped her paws around his neck and he breathed in her scent, a scent he’d missed a face he missed. A feeling of being safe for just as long as she was near he’d missed. Safe, safe and happy. Through the already present overflow of tears on his face there was another gush of tears, and when she smiled he smiled. Smiled out of sheer reaction and relief- that it wasn’t a dream if that was even possible for him. That it wasn’t all just some hazy wish. This whole time he hadn’t said anything, he hadn’t done anything more than cry and mentally exhaust himself over the fact he’d died. He hated death. He hated doing nothing. Being unable to do anything. PepperBounce squeezed his eyes shut. ‘Im sorry- I’m sorry that I didn’t fight hard enough- when I got attacked I.. I’m sorry. and I- are the kits.. are they okay? How are you? Are you okay, I’ve- I missed you as well.’ His words collapsed on themselves and fumbled over one another as clumsily as PepperBounce himself as he tried to rush everything out. He didn’t.. he didn’t want to miss his chance with this. He hadn’t fought hard enough, he hadn’t tried enough, he was too scared to do anything and now he was dead he was upset he hadn’t done enough. Did every life always end like this- regretful and scared. Or was his so pathetic that he couldn’t escape his fear.

(Gah im so sorry for the late response! Been scrambling to piece together pepper Bounce’s reaction and all!! I absolutely miss rping this overthinking kitty! )

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!