Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Tiger's claw clears...
Last post by Alpha 2.0
Today 08:56 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 08:55 PM
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 08:51 PM
plot plot plot
Last post by nyme
Today 08:50 PM
The Little SnowBox [p]
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 08:50 PM

Old May 11th, 2024, 02:21 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 21 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter
__________________________________________________ ___

Hearing his name called for a patrol, mudsmoke immediately made his way over to the floodstone. Crazy how he was chosen for another patrol after his last one being very....um very overdue you might say. It didn't matter, this time it was hunting and gosh did Mudsmoke love hunting. Plus there was only one other cat going with him, mornin'mimic was it? He hadn't spoken to them before but he was sure he'd get to know them on this patrol.

Hopefully this time someone he took the initiative to talk to didn't end up executed like......a frown formed on his face as he thought about his clanmate well now dead clanmate. Fogmuzzle hadn't been a bad cat, he had spoken to them before but maybe he was wrong. The whole execution still rubbed him the wrong way and he hated thinking about, trying to clear his head he looked up once more scanning the crowd of nearby cats for his patrolmate. Hopefully she didn't get here to late, one bad patrol to his name was bad enough having to wouldn't be the best.

TAGS:
- morning'mimic [ @Ladiebugg ]
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════

Last edited by burntToast; May 11th, 2024 at 02:43 PM.
Old May 11th, 2024, 05:07 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

[ Cherryswirl - 54 Moons]
She/Her | Chaotic Good | Warrior
Go With The Flow [Active]

If she hadn't already known that call was for patrols, Swirls would have been more apprehensive as she double-timed it over to the patrol spot to greet her company. Ooh? She had the new one & ol' starling today, huh? Giving a brief look around and landing on the unfamiliar pelt (looked like Starling hadn't gather yet, or was just avoiding her gaze heh ), Swirls took a moment to steel herself before she approached with a friendly smile,

"Wisteriawren?" She meowed inquisitively, "I don't think we've had a chance to meet yet, I'm Cherryswirl - it's nice to finally meet you." Well... Considering her arrival had only just been announced at the last meeting... "Doesn't look like Starlingflight is here just yet, so we'll wait before heading out to the border. Did you.." Swirls searched the young cats face momentarily,

"Did you have any questions before we set out? I know this all must be a lot to new clanmates."

[ @Tiabirb - Starlingflight | @Rose - Wisteriawren ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old May 11th, 2024, 11:09 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

Default Re: RiverClan Punishments

Stars alive, there were a lot of cats from this last patrol round that needed to be punished. Fadingsun was glad that Dusklion would be handling this stuff going forward; as much as he enjoyed organizing patrols, he hated having to deal with the slackers who couldn't be bothered to do the job assigned to them.

Owltalon had given him an alright excuse for failing to report her patrol; she'd been let off with a harsh scolding, but he'd refrain from punishing her this time. Any further slip-ups, however, and her position would be in danger. As for everyone else, Fadingsun had punishments in line for them.

Starting with the other two cats who had been on Owltalon's patrol, he gruffly said, "Mudsmoke ( @burntToast ) and Slatestripe. When Owltalon failed to report that you all had finished your patrol, one of the two of you should've stepped up and reported it. Lack of communication can't be happening, especially when it comes to the WindClan border. The two of you are to go out into the territory and collect some honey for Mistyshard. Don't bother coming back until you have as much as you can carry."

Slatestripe flattened his ears at Fadingsun's scolding; truth be told, he'd assumed Owltalon, as a Lionheart, was responsible enough to report the patrol herself. However, given how short-tempered the leader had been lately, he felt it best to keep his mouth shut. A younger him would've argued, but time and life in the outskirts had wisened him quite a bit.

"Cloudheart ( @JackHunt_17 ) and Clovershock ( @ChaosBringer. ). The two of you never reported your patrols. Because of that, I have no way of knowing whether they were ever completed or not. I'm not going to tolerate that kind of slacking off, particularly because it very well could've endangered this Clan. The two of you are demoted to the rank of apprentice for a quarter moon. You'll be known as Cloudpaw and Cloverpaw during that time. As is the case with normal apprentices, you aren't to leave camp without a warrior to accompany you."

Morningmimic, Caveclaw, and Braverusset were the other cats on those patrols. Winterpaw had been assigned, too. but Fadingsun would let the apprentice's lack of reporting slide since it was the first time. Perhaps he ought to be harsher on apprentices who didn't do their job on patrols, but as long as they didn't cause problems or disappear partway through he was willing to grant some leniency.

Not for the warriors, however. "Morningmimic ( @Ladiebugg ), Caveclaw ( @IDIOTICBEAN101 ), and Braverusset ( @braveleopard. ). Even though your patrol leaders were negligent, you should've stepped up to make sure the patrol was reported. I want the three of you to go out and find as many cobwebs and sticks as you can carry. Bring them back to Mistyshard. With war looming, we need as many supplies as possible."

[ If you have a legitimate OOC reason why your cat didn't properly complete their patrol, please let me know ASAP. If your cat was tasked with gathering honey/cobwebs/sticks, their punishment is due by 11:59 Eastern on May 19, 2024. If you need an extension, please ask me before the deadline. Failing to complete their punishment will result in further punishment.

If your cat was demoted, they may come speak to Fadingsun on this thread when the specified time has passed, and he will grant them their warrior status back. Let me know if you have any questions! ]
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; May 11th, 2024 at 11:10 PM.
Old May 11th, 2024, 11:14 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 8 moons | 68/100
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, Herbal Knowledge T2
· · ────────────── · ·
[Dusklion - @taillow ] [Dunepounce - @beau ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Eaglepaw padded over to Dusklion as patrols were announced, the molly's twitchy mood elevating slightly at the idea of going out on patrol. Stars, she loved patrols. Getting out of camp, seeing the territory... it made the exhaustion and paranoia fade away for a little while. Eaglepaw gave Dusklion a tired--but no less genuine--smile. "Righto, Dusklion." She mewed, then headed over to the side to await Dunepounce.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC) - Sparrow (Outsider)

Old May 12th, 2024, 02:12 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 18 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze quickly made his way towards the medicine cat den after arriving back to camp with Covepaw and Frostmelt from the herb patrol they had been assigned on. It had been a good one, nothing crazy happened and they had a good amount of herbs between the three of them. The newleaf has been pretty kind lately at least. It was only going to get better with any luck, hopefully the good prey and herbs would help his clan calm down a bit but only time will tell about that. Regardless, he couldn't get all absentminded when he had a patrol to turn in. Seabreeze padded over to where he noticed Mistyshard was and he dropped his berry bush branch and coltsfoot gently before her and he waited a small bit for his patrol mates to do the same, "Here you are, I hope these are all well. If that's all then I'll be leaving." He spoke respectfully, a smidge of tiredness in his tone but nothing too terribly bad at least. he hoped that the plant he thought was coltsfoot actual was, if not then that'd be embarrassing.
[ @starry - Mistyshard | @Epiales - Frostmelt | @rubberRatroom ]
[ Seab's: 3 Coltsfoot, 5 Juniper Berries ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old May 12th, 2024, 05:38 AM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Starlingflight
------------------

The call to go on patrol sounded, and Starlingflight answered it. She took note of her patrolmates as she padded over. Cherryswirl, whom was leading it, and the newest joined warrior, Wisteriawren. Not the worst patrol she could think of.

"Greetings," The greeting itself was delivered with the emotional depth of a stick, and Starlingflight gave Wisteriawren a passive glance. She didn't have much to say on this one. She was along for the ride this time, not the one making the calls. Plus, Cherryswirl had already given her name over to the newest addition to RiverClan.

She tilted her head just slightly in Cherryswirl's direction, letting her know that she was ready to head out, but of course, politely giving them time to cover any bases that a fresh face ought to know before wandering outside of camp.

@Dust @Rose

Last edited by Tiabirb; May 12th, 2024 at 05:39 AM.
Old May 12th, 2024, 09:45 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: RiverClan Punishments

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 21 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter
__________________________________________________ ___

He should of expected as much from his last failed patrol.he really thought that Owltalon, being a lionheart and all, wouldn't need 'help' reporting the patrol back to Fadingsun. Well guess he was wrong about another cat- again. Atleast this one didn't end up dead and mutilated, he thought as he scowled.

Oh whatever, collecting honey was a reasonable punishment for failing to commit to his patrol so he would deal with it and this time he wasn't going to stand around and wait for Slatestripe. Did that last time and it stole some their precious time. Honey, now where could you find honey in the their territory? It wouldn't be near lionsbeach you rarely saw bees there. If anything it would be territory not near water, bees didn't like water. He'd think he could survive a trek to rugged range, last he'd been he saw plenty of bees there.

With a snort of discontent, mudsmoke headed towards the clearing exit. he had spotted slatestripe nearby but didn't bother to call him. If he was smart he would follow, other wise he could go find honey on his own. Mudsmoke couldn't careless, recent events have left him in a somewhat bad mood. He'd just get this over and done with.

TAGS:
-Slatestripe [@occultation]
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old May 12th, 2024, 02:30 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

[ Cherryswirl - 54 Moons]
She/Her | Chaotic Good | Warrior
Go With The Flow [Active]

"Misty, we're back!" Cherryswirl called as she led her small patrol back into camp. Looked like a few other patrols had begun making their way back as well! "It was a bit of a slow start, but managed to collect a good little bit for you -" Swirls would allow her clanmates to drop their own gubbins for Mistyshard, as she placed her bundle of cobwebs down,

"Glad to help out a bit. Shout if you need anything else!"

[ SUBMITTING HERB PATROL DUE 5/12 - @starry | @Fish | @Aolani ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old May 12th, 2024, 03:10 PM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Hollytail padded up when his name was called. "Alright, I can take em" he mewed. "Heroneye! Rainingpaw!" he called. He sat down, waiting for the two warriors to come.

@Fits @Yoshdo

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old May 12th, 2024, 03:21 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Status: How many tales will I have to tell before I go on my own adventure?
Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Fallenwish entered camp and dropped off her 3 pieces of moss.
[ @Dust @Fish @starry ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]