Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
My Greatest Blessings Call...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 04:47 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:35 AM
The Pride Wall! [free ych!]
by Myling
Last post by DaffodilFlight
Today 03:30 AM
birthday question
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 13th, 2022, 12:30 PM
Sneks are amazing

My Mood: Blah
Default Re: Twoleg Invasion

Without a response, Dustfade followed after Pigeonstep. Staying quiet and in the shadows? That was simple enough.

Old July 13th, 2022, 02:48 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Vixensnarl wondered if she had done something to piss Dawnstar off for the leader to put her on the same patrol with both Meadowleap and Ferretburr. Both of them pissed her off, though Meadowleap more than Ferretburr. The Enforcer padded over to the group that had gathered and inserted herself between Orchidmoon and Cougarivy without any shame. She was not going to stand next to the two lizard-brains.

"Don't know if you were listening, but Dawnstar just said Pinewatch Patch is where all the twolegs are." Vixensnarl couldn't help but give the verbal jab at Ferretburr. I mean, seriously? The leader had just said that Pinewatch Patch was dangerous and that there would be no prey with all the twolegs and their mutts.

@Ravensong @Naiad @SpiritedWarrior @silentstalk
Old July 13th, 2022, 03:00 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

meadowleap bounded to the group as she forgot to go there in the first place,oops... she sat down next to ferretburr,* im not sitting next to vixansnarl* she thought giving a distinct glare at her then back to the others,* ferret did you not hear dawnstar say pinewatch patch!* she thought nearly wanting to says it to ferretburr, her whiskers twitched as she listened" i swear if two-legs capture me i would kill them" she mumbled with a temper as she was kinda losing some of her temper
@SpiritedWarrior @Ravensong @Naiad @NinjaBloss

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old July 13th, 2022, 03:55 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Ferretburr shook his head, "Right, right... sorry, I was too focused on wanting to fight them." Really I was too focused on Feather's safety...

"Any ideas on where to get the marigold then since Pinewatch Patch is occupied?" he asked. Mouse-brain, I can't believe I wanted to go to Pinewatch Patch for marigold.

@Ravensong @Naiad @NinjaBloss @silentstalk
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!
Old July 14th, 2022, 07:09 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

~ IVYSNAKE OF SHADOWCLAN ~

Ivysnake's ear twitched in acknowledgment as Elmshadow padded up beside her. Now she just had to wait for Centipedepaw. Currently, Dawnstar was talking about assigning patrols, and not causing a mass panic if things were to go wrong. Ivysnake hoped that ShadowClan wouldn't be stupid enough to run around like squirrels with their heads cut off, but unfortunately, some of her Clanmates seemed to lack something called common sense. On another note, the medicine cat apprentice wished that she could volunteer for the hunting patrols; however, even though she could still perform some warrior duties, she wasn't a warrior anymore. She'd have to step back and let the other warriors volunteer. She was thankful to see how many cats stepped up. At least plenty of her Clanmates were willing to actually do some work around here.

After all the patrols got organized, Dawnstar advised the hunting patrols to check in with her and Elmshadow to see if any herbs were needed. Ivysnake pricked her ears, tucking her black-striped tail more tightly around her paws as she awaited their approach. She also kept her ears angled toward Dawnstar as the massive dark tabby continued to talk. It was mainly stuff about moving if needed and making sure their herbs were in good shape in case they had to move out quickly. Ivysnake dipped her head to her leader, then turned to Elmshadow. Cougarivy was approaching him. In Ivysnake's opinion, the black-and-white she-cat was a bit too foolish and playful to be an Enforcer commander, but she must've done some great things to impress Dawnstar, and Ivysnake would not doubt her leader's judgment.

Elmshadow gave Cougarivy orders, then turned to her to talk herb business. Ivysnake nodded as he spoke. "Yes," she agreed. "I don't think Ebonyfang has taught us all about traveling herbs yet, but we can definitely ask him. Marigold and cobwebs are the two most important herbs, so we should definitely bring some of those. I know you mentioned broad leaves for transport. Those will be useful. However, if we can find a way to bundle the herbs, that would also work well. Perhaps using the cobwebs and sticks to bind them into large but easy-to-carry piles? We can still bring a lot of herbs with us, so long as we have volunteers to help us carry them. However... we shouldn't bundle up all our herb stores, because we don't know when we'll be leaving, or even if we'll be leaving. We want to be prepared, but we don't want to store all our herbs away only for a cat to get injured, which would cause us to unbundle all our wrapped herbs. We should bundle up most of them, but leave some to the side for quick treatment."

Ivysnake looked away, scanning the crowd for Ebonyfang's smoky-black pelt. She could check in with Centipedepaw later. "Ebonyfang!" she yowled, hoping that the former medicine cat would hear her.

@Ravensong @Summer Rose

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!

Last edited by TheNyanCatMinecart; July 14th, 2022 at 07:09 AM.
Old July 14th, 2022, 10:36 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Cougarivy**
Dogs and the Hunters
@silentstalk @NinjaBloss @SpiritedWarrior @Naiad

Cougarivy's blue eyes lingered on Elmshadow for a heartbeat even after he'd turned his attention to Ivysnake. Her pelt prickled irritably. That obnoxious, disloyal tick is gone! And he's being colder than ever! She could not wrap her mind around what the tom saw in his former mate, making it all worse that she was no longer here. Her eyes narrowed slightly but she turned her attention to the task she was assigned. Shaking her pelt, the big, easy smile returned to her face and her blue eyes sparkled excitedly.

She'd overheard Ferretburr's comment about finding marigold in Pinewatch Patch but her mind had been more occupied by her thoughts. Luckily Vixensnarl addressed that lame idea. Ferretburr was doing himself no favors. Meadowleap wandered in last, dreamy as usual. Then Ferretburr spoke again. Cougarivy giggled, rolling her eyes, the glinting blue orbs landing on the tom. Cougarivy was no medicine cat and she'd only been in Elmshadow's den as infrequently as he'd let her, but she had a feeling she understood what decently stocked meant. Mkay Cobweb-ears," Or maybe it was more blind, "You go ahead and gather to your heart's content, Pinewatch Patch wasn't such a bad idea afterall," she giggled. If the tom couldn't pick out orders from sarcasm then let him go get himself taken by some twolegs. "The rest of us are going to focus on our orders: prey. And we'll keep a lookout for cobwebs and broad leaves." She turned away from Elmshadow and the rest of the gathered Shadowclanners, trotting bouncily toward the camp entrance, then piped up breezily behind her, "Now, if we're done with the nonsense, let's get to the fun part, yes?"

The small black-and-white she-cat leveled her gait as she stepped out into the forest, her ears turning on a swivel. She loved a good fight and even being at a disadvantage could really turn Cougarivy giddy, but being jumped and caught unaware was never fun; she needed the opportunity to really fight, even if that was a losing battle. She flicked her tail for the patrol to follow her until she caught the scent of a bird. She stopped and looked back to the cats following her, nodding to signal them to stop. Stalking around a thick tree trunk, she caught sight of a black bird. Using long strides to make jerky movements dashing forward in the bird's distractions then freezing as it checked its surroundings, she positioned herself close enough to pounce, landing squarely on the black bird's shoulders as its wings just began to unfold. Biting the back of it neck before it could send out a warning cry, she turned back to the group. "This is as good a place as any to start looking." She'd headed diagonally out from the Pinewatch Patch area, hoping to avoid running into any twolegs during this excursion. She didn't go as far as she'd planned but the prey was here so she figured it'd likely be far enough away from the twolegs' clumsy heavy paws.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; July 14th, 2022 at 10:37 AM.
Old July 14th, 2022, 12:34 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

* ok ok cobwebs broad leaves ya we got it lets get going* she thought with serious face shown her fur stood up as if it was startled, as cougerivy spoke her gaze turned to her, her eyes stayed sharp on the duties not caring what her patrol thinks of her or anything else, as she followed cougerivy out of camp her tail lashed distinctly, she looked around then seeing a rabbit she stalked it getting close to it she pounced landing on the rabbits back and biting on the neck before it could make a sound,

her big tail covered her paws as she picked it up she turned to her group* if i find a two-leg im gonna be aggressive* she thought as she prefered to be mostly alone* oh thats right im stuck with this patrol* she thought once again as she padded forward hoping she could find either more prey or some herbs
@Ravensong @Naiad @SpiritedWarrior @NinjaBloss

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old July 16th, 2022, 05:04 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Ebonyfang
◖ Gender in Question[???/???] - Doesn't Care ◗

Looked like he was needed once again. The tom was getting used to this by now. Even though he hated it he'd still help. Sadly this was his home after all. Trying his best to not be seen Ebonyfang lowered himself down. Maybe if he hid he wouldn't have to help. Well it didn't work. Ivysnake called his name and he grunted quietly. Giving a fake useless smile he moved over to her. His smile faded. He didn't smile, so why even pretend.

"I'm here. Luckily I did know where a patch of marigolds are. I actually had managed to plant some in the territory when I was medicine cat. It's still there as far as I can remember.", he meowed. Hopefully it was helpful. Even though he didn't really want to be helpful. The usual helpful cat just felt dull at the moment. He just didn't care anymore.

( @TheNyanCatMinecart; @Ravensong; apologies for his vibe )

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old July 16th, 2022, 08:36 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

[ Reminder to move your quest along.]

Jsyk, the patrol should get kidnapped together so maybe some twolegs grab from behind while they're scouting or something like that. Or some dogs could end up finding them and chase the into the twoleg camp where the twolegs grab them. Whatever works, so long as it is somewhat realistic. @Rabbiteye @wildWorld @WillowBlows12 @RobinfeatherThe1st @Toodle

@Dirtfur @Morning! @cloudivity
Dawnstar growled softly as she backed out of the tunnels covered in dirt and a few shallow scratches where her bulky frame rubbed roughly against the side of the dirt walls and some sharp stones. Her immense size and thick muscles weren't made for tunnels, sometimes being one of the largest cats within the clans had its downfalls. She shook out her pelt as she backed out of the tunnel and turned her head to yowl at the nearest warriors, queen, and apprentice. "Redheart, Badgerpaw, and Dappledleaf come here, I want to see something. Dappledleaf, bring your hairballs with you." The leader couldn't get out of the tunnel, it narrowed too much near the end but it opened up above the gorge and that's all that Dawnstar cared for. Since the tunnel was a straight shot, it wasn't like anything or one could get lost in it.

"I need to see something, I want you to go up through this tunnel, it opens above the gorge near the dirtplace. The ground slopes up as you go through it, so you'll end up crawling along the way. I can't fit through it for obvious reasons but I don't believe you should not have nearly as much difficulty as I did. If you do find that the tunnel becomes too narrow for you to fit through, don't panic, just crawl backward and come back here. Worse comes to worst I'll need to widen it from the other side. Unless you have any questions, Badgerpaw first, then Dappledleaf, Willowkit and Sagekit, and Redheart I'd go last and help mind Dappledleaf's hairballs."

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; July 17th, 2022 at 11:08 AM.
Old July 16th, 2022, 08:58 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

While looking for the marigold, Ferretburr smelled something odd, but familiar at the same time. He flicked his tail for the patrol to come together, he whispered, "Anyone else smell that?" Fox? No, they stink unlike anything else I've smelled.

//Time for the leash-free dogs

@Ravensong @Naiad @silentstalk @NinjaBloss
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!
Closed Thread