Today 09:15 PM

Old December 4th, 2023, 12:47 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: WindClan Patrols

s o f t s o n g
she/her - 97 moons - WindClan - bisexual - @MangofDoom @birdie @Micanomancy

It was good to know that Poppysong knew her way around the tunnels - it would be no use getting the flowers if they couldn't bring them back to camp when they did.

"Alright then," she mewed, glancing at her patrol-mates. "I'm ready if you are. The sooner we leave, the sooner our cats recover."

Last edited by lesbianism; December 4th, 2023 at 12:48 AM.
Old December 4th, 2023, 10:18 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

╭─────────╮
Fallowpaw
⟡ She/Her ⟡ WindClan ⟡ 9 moons ⟡
⟡ @ @Omari
╰─────────╯

Fallowpaw sat underneath the Galewood searching for someone who will go on a hunting patrol with her Anyone up for some hunting in the territory? she meowed

(I'm not that much of a descriptive writer, making me not the best, it's my passion that makes me continue writing )

Last edited by Starii; December 4th, 2023 at 10:18 AM.
Old December 4th, 2023, 11:30 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

WindClan Re: WindClan Patrols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangoligon View Post
✿°(•∘ɷ∘•)°✿
Springpaw - she/her - AMAB
post 19
Active Purrks: none
━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━
Springpaw walked back to camp, unsure where Bluebellflurry went. Should she report it instead?? Was she allowed to?? She didn’t see Bluebellflurry so maybe! Would it make more sense for her to tell Blizzardfur so she can report it instead because Blizzardfur is a warrior??? Err…it shouldn’t be bad to report it herself right? Is that okay??? The young cat looked around for the medicine cat; she didn’t want to get in trouble in her first ever patrol! That wouod be bad! Bluebellflurry is probably helping her sister so maybe Springpaw should help her report it to Lightningstorm! “Lightningstorm!” she called out in a friendly and cheerful tone of her voice “The twilight falls patrol is a success! We collected 10 sorrels! I think…Bluebellflurry collected 3…Blizzardfur collected 2 and Springpaw collected 5 so yes! 10 sorrels!” Fun! Patrols are super duper fun! She wanted to do that again someday soon! “uh…is there anything else Springpaw is supposed to do here??” She mewed curiously, is there amy more fun missions she could go on??? If that first mission of her’s is that fun, imagine the other missions!
╰─▸ ❝ @Maro [Blizzardfur] @paris [Bluebellflurry] @Alchemist Kitsune [Lightningstorm]

Bluebellflurry
WindClan Warrior - She / Her - 30 Moons

@Maro [ Blizzardfur ]

@Alchemist Kitsune [ Lightningstorm ]

@Pangoligon [ Springpaw ]

''If you really want to hurt me, you'll have to find a better way than that. They're not my kits.''

- Squirrelstar to Ashfur

- Long Shadows, Chapter 23

Bluebellflurry bounded into camp, three sorrels hanging from her jaws.

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.
Old December 4th, 2023, 12:50 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Poppysong ═ ✱
windclan warriornb they/them19 moonstags; @birdie @Micanomancy @lesbianism
═ ═ ═
Poppysong looks at the other patrol members, curious and excited to get to know them a bit better. “I’m also ready.”

(I think we make a patrol thread, if I read the patrol instructions right. I can start it if it’s alright.)

Old December 4th, 2023, 01:37 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Mousefern
Windclan
She/her

Mousefern came padding back into camp with Brightpaw in tow–each of them carrying a couple bundles of catmint in their jaws. Walking with quick pawsteps, she eventually came to find Lightningstorm, and she waved her tail in a sheepish greeting. Sorry, took a bit longer than expected, but… Here is your catmint nonetheless. I hope this will do... Oh, and Scalescar never showed up.”

[ @MockingRabbit @Alchemist Kitsune – forgot to bring the patrol in yesterday, sorry! I hope it’s okay that we get this finished up today instead, I vmed you about an extension to tonight at midnight, but i’m not sure if you saw it. Either way here we are haha

Brightpaw collecting - https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...&postcount=353
Mousefern collecting - https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...&postcount=379 ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!

Last edited by Omari; December 4th, 2023 at 01:39 PM.
Old December 4th, 2023, 04:02 PM
The Ping You Dread

My Mood: Mellow

Hawkfur [he/him, warrior, 45 moons]
[ @MangofDoom ] [ @birdie ] [ @lesbianism ]

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur flicked one of his big red ears, doing his best to look approachable and calm. "Lead the way."

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old December 4th, 2023, 06:17 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Hesitating not to take the lead this time, having memorised to path back towards camp, Silverpaw indicated the pair to follow. Her limping pace was rather hasty but graceful... Enough, as she returned to camp and sought out the apprentice who assigned them to this patrol. A bit on the tardy side if you asked her, painfully enough, but at least they had found what they were looking for. And in this situation, the silver apprentice would concur and take the blame for their tardiness need be. After all, she was the one slowing them down. Approaching Lightningstorm with a polite nod, she began to give her report.
"The warrior assigned to this patrol did not show. Though, he was.. Polite enough to accompany us instead. Thank you."
She truly ought to learn this non-slacking warrior's name, briefly turning his way to thank him.
"The patrol was otherwise uneventful. I apologise for our slight tardiness."
She couldn't help the slight grimace that graced her features at that, not particularly pleased.
"Where do you require these herbs?"

[ @Alchemist Kitsune @The Doctor - +3 Celandine ]

Old December 4th, 2023, 06:26 PM

My Mood: Mysterious

Poppysong ═ ✱
windclan warriornb they/them19 moonstags; @birdie @lesbianism @Micanomancy
═ ═ ═
Then let’s go!” Poppysong chirps and takes off in the direction of the tunnels, bounding out of the camp with a loud smile. They run for a while before realizing they should stick with the group and looks back to see if they’re catching up. They wait for a bit before taking off at a slower, jogging pace.

Here’s the patrol thread, sorry if I did it wrong lol—

Old December 5th, 2023, 03:21 PM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: WindClan Punishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillith View Post
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

After Leopardsong had finished her report and departed, Fallownose stood from his position at the base of the Galewood to scan for the cats who had decided not to do their duties. He had promised himself to get more serious, especially with everything going on in WindClan, and now he was going to prove it.

"Featherpelt [ @roo! ], Softdust [ @Supersabre ], Littlepaw [ @Leafy ], Nettlebloom [ @fawnbloom83 ], and Hogstrike [ @Fritter ]! Come here and explain why you all didn't complete the patrols that you were assigned."

Featherpelt - he/him - 21 moons

---

The cream white tome cringed as his name was called. He made his way over nervously to the deputy.

"Appologies Fallownose! It seems to have completely slipped my mind! I accept any punishment." he mewed as his ears tilted downward in same

[RAH!!!!! i just got back from an AWFUL mental low!! punish him as you see fit!!!!!!!]

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!
Old December 5th, 2023, 06:56 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive

Leading her patrol back, plentiful juniper berries in maw - and a new friend potentially made - Lightningstorm did not even try to hide her happy mood. It was rare for a patrol to go as well as this one had, and with such good company as well. Company that was not apprentices, at that! If she didn't watch out, she might just start relying on warriors soon. Couldn't have that. It would spread through WindClan that she was going soft, and she preferred being seen as a cat that had a bit of a bite. At least it got things done!

No sooner had she arrived had the others begun trickling forward, a surprise she was frankly not used to, but welcomed it all the same. Placing the small batch of juniper berries she carried with her on the ground, she turned to Emberdusk [ @Kuwu ], who alongside Fallowpaw [ @Starri ] brought a total of ten poppy flowers with them. Despite not seeing Houndear with the group, the lack of any complaints made her assume that the batch had simply been picked by all three, coaxing a purr of gratitude from the medicine cat. It was a good thing poppy seeds kept for many a moon. With all of these poppy flowers, they might not need to get any until next greenleaf if they were lucky!

As she voiced her gratitude, another young voice called to her, and almond shaped eyes quickly noticed Springpaw [ @Pangoligon ] rushing towards her... alone? Excusing herself from Emberdusk and Fallowpaw, she met the apprentice halfway, a curious look on her face. Springpaw seemed quite alright, and judging from the amount of sorrel she carried, she had definitely been on patrol. Her curiosity was not long lived, however, as the apprentice quickly proceeded to reporting their findings, earning a small giggle in response. It wasn't that Lightningstorm didn't take Springpaw seriously, but she would be lying if she didn't admit how much the younger she-cat reminded her of Firestorm with her overly enthusiastic report. Gratefully, Bluebellflurry [ @paris ] was soon at the molly's heels as well, easing any concerns of an apprentice abandoned mid patrol.

"Nothing more to do round here for now, love. I'll make sure to let Cowtuft know that Springpaw's one of our top helpers and can not only find herbs swiftly, but can also give one bloody good report. Cheers on that," she purred, a playful, encouraging tone in her voice.

Unfortunately for Lightningstorm, all good things usually came to an end, and her mood was no exception. Mousefern's [ @Omari ] arrival was well met, the Oriental mix providing a welcoming grin at the warrior. Both Brightpaw and her seemed to be carrying a good amount of catmint on them, much more than she would have expected to be found in the territory. It soothed her far more than she dared to admit. Of course, what didn't surprise her was the bit of news imparted by Mousefern. On how Scalescar had failed to show up. Because of course he had. She never did like that tom. How he made it to warrior with his unreliable, self centered nature was beyond her.

"Right... Well, can't fault you, really. My patrol just came back. Had a bit of a memory trip with my most recent patient. Didn't really want to rush the lad. I'll have a word with Scalescar later. Thanks for your hard work though, both of ya. This will keep us well sorted through leafbare for certain," the tricolored molly responded, allowing her grin to grow once more before it faltered, noticing Snowybreeze returning with Silverpaw [ @Estelle ] and Frostpaw... and she couldn't remember even sending the tom out on patrol in the first place.

Silverpaw approached her first, and Lightningstorm could do little other than offer a questioning look. The older apprentice was quick to submit a report, seeming more warrior than apprentice in her chatter, especially when compared to Springpaw's much more enthusiastic nature. Not that it was surprising, considering the molly was much older than Lightningstorm, and... well... Ravenscar had failed to show up at all. It would have frankly been too good to be true to have had all the warriors make it back from patrols. If she were to be honest, this had been a good showing already. At the older molly's offer, however, the calico smirked, hiding the relief in her eyes because... stars alive was she looking at a lot of trips if she had to bring all of these herbs back herself!

"Right this way, love. Hey Snowybreeze, you're a big lad, right? Think you can help me carry some more herbs to avoid extra trips? Would be proper ace of you. Ah, there we are. Right champ you are. I'll have a word with Ravenscar later about responsibility. Should be proper ashamed to leave apprentices out on their own. Right this way, keep up now!" the molly mewed, chattering away far more giddily than usual as she carried the day's herbs back towards the medicine cat's den.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios