Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
In the Sick of Time
by BEAR.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 12:06 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 12:05 PM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 12:05 PM
The saddest death in...
Last post by OBigBrainO
Today 12:03 PM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by wolfie
Today 12:03 PM

Old March 7th, 2021, 09:03 AM

Default Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

(This is where the rest of the patrol will continue. I think it should only be fair for @MooingPanda to post first since Embershadow is leading the patrol. @gs29513 )
Old March 7th, 2021, 09:36 AM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

As they neared the river, Embershadow slowed. "Be careful," he warned. "There's a lot of snow melting, so the river will be higher than usual. Don't fall in." He padded up to the water and gazed across it at RiverClan. Everything looked quiet. He shook his paws in disgust as mud seeped between his toes. "Disgusting," he muttered, backing away. @Fierceclaw @gs29513

Old March 7th, 2021, 12:09 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Shrewstep was right behind Embershadow, although he wasn't going as near to the water as the other warrior. He knew from experience how disgusting the riverbank was, and had no intention of getting muddy. The leader's warning was therefor unnecessary and he snorted under his breath. Anyone who goes close enough to fall in is an idiot. It was a morbid mumble, but he wasn't counting on his clanmates hearing it. As the diva of a warrior began to complain, he grunted Just mark the border, let's get this done. Pleasantness had evaporated like the morning dew. @MooingPanda @Fierceclaw
Old March 7th, 2021, 02:16 PM

~Smokepaw~
Smokepaw followed the warriors, getting close to the river like Embershadow. Smokepaw raised his paw close to his face and saw mud stuck between his claws. Great. His white pelt was dirty. Smokepaw put his paw down and marked the border once before his clean self won out. He got really close to the river and reached out one front paw to wash it in the river. Then, he heard something and he looked down as the riverbank crumbled beneath him. He tried to back up but he wasn’t fast enough. He reached his short legs and hung on to what was left of the riverbank but his back legs were in the water. “Help!” He mewed to Embershadow and Shrewstep.

Last edited by ~Fierce~; March 7th, 2021 at 02:17 PM.
Old March 7th, 2021, 03:06 PM
Champion All-Nighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fierceclaw View Post
~Smokepaw~
Smokepaw followed the warriors, getting close to the river like Embershadow. Smokepaw raised his paw close to his face and saw mud stuck between his claws. Great. His white pelt was dirty. Smokepaw put his paw down and marked the border once before his clean self won out. He got really close to the river and reached out one front paw to wash it in the river. Then, he heard something and he looked down as the riverbank crumbled beneath him. He tried to back up but he wasn’t fast enough. He reached his short legs and hung on to what was left of the riverbank but his back legs were in the water. “Help!” He mewed to Embershadow and Shrewstep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Shrewstep was right behind Embershadow, although he wasn't going as near to the water as the other warrior. He knew from experience how disgusting the riverbank was, and had no intention of getting muddy. The leader's warning was therefor unnecessary and he snorted under his breath. Anyone who goes close enough to fall in is an idiot. It was a morbid mumble, but he wasn't counting on his clanmates hearing it. As the diva of a warrior began to complain, he grunted Just mark the border, let's get this done. Pleasantness had evaporated like the morning dew. @MooingPanda @Fierceclaw
Embershadow, still picking mud from between his claws, grunted a reply to Shrewstep. He was generally not a social cat, but today he seemed particularly grumpy. He marked a tree and was about to move along the border when he heard Smokepaw cry out. Spinning around, he saw the apprentice hanging off of the bank, the river rushing hungrily beneath him. He lunged forward, grasping the fur on Smokepaw's shoulder. He tried to dig his hind paws in, but the mud made it nearly impossible and he felt himself slipping.

Old March 7th, 2021, 03:52 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Shrewstep marked the border several times, moving a bit away from the two dumbos who had gotten to close the water in the first place before whipping around at the cry for help. Of all the stupid things to do.........No one wanted to get wet, least of all him! Still, he couldn't let Smokepaw fall in however much he might deserve it and bounded over to lend his help. Keeping his hind feet on firm ground he sunk his front paws into the mud before reaching over to try and reach the apprentice's scruff. It was too far though and he recoiled, his front paws almost slipping out from under him. Grunting a quick You hold him, I'll hold you. to Embershadow he slid back to solid ground before taking ahold of the other warrior's scruff. Tugging with all his might, he hoped their greater weight wouldn't pull him in as well. @MooingPanda @Fierceclaw
Old March 7th, 2021, 10:11 PM

~Smokepaw~
Smokepaw panicked and he starting thrashing his back legs in the river. As he had his eyes closed, he felt someone grasp the fur on his shoulder. He opened his eyes to see Embershadow grasping him. He felt Embershadow slipping and then heard Shrewstep say something about pulling Embershadow. Smokepaw closed his eyes again and breathed deeply and slowly, calming himself down. Then, he opened his eyes and stopped thrashing his legs. Instead, holding on to the riverbank with one front paw, Smokepaw raised his front paw that wasn’t being grasped by Embershadow and he reached his paw as far as he could away from the river, digging his claws into the mud and trying his best to hold on.
Old March 10th, 2021, 08:43 PM
Champion All-Nighter

(Wow, I totally forgot about this, my bad!)
Just as Embershadow began to slide after Smokepaw, he felt Shrewstep grab hold of his scruff. For a moment, he hung perilously in the air, Smokepaw hanging helplessly beneath him. Embershadow almost lost his hold on him when he started thrashing around. Then, trusting that the other warrior had a firm grip, he planted his hind legs onto the bank and strained. Embershadow let out a grunt of triumph as he felt them begin to pull the apprentice back on the bank. @Fierceclaw @gs29513

Old March 10th, 2021, 11:01 PM
chirps

Kestrelwing
An eerie silence seemed to hang overhead as the gray tabby led his patrol closer to the ShadowClan border. The markers seemed to be fresher than the last time he’d been here with Stormcall and Eelpaw, and instinctively the fur on the back of Kestrelwing’s neck rose. ”Fishspeckle, go ahead and remark the borders over there,” he growled, giving a flick of his tail towards a part that reeked of ShadowClan. It was high time to replace that foul stench with RiverClan’s own to remind the fox-hearts just who their neighbors were.

”Keep an eye and ear out. I don’t see anything, but ShadowClan always seem to have tricks up their pelts,” he stated to both warriors this time, taking a moment to remark the border just in front of him. There was no scent of Sootstar or Stormcall here, so Kestrelwing gave a wave of his tail to lead the others along the ShadowClan border, headed to Smallpines.

// @Willowfern @Puddle~ [I figure we can each do one post here, then move to Smallpines, again with one post each, then head back to report! ^^]
Old March 11th, 2021, 07:16 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

@spade @Puddle~
Fishspeckle

Fishspeckle nodded and quickly marked the border, making sure to attempt to overpower the stink of ShadowClan-though, it was quite difficult.