Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by nyme
Today 07:22 PM
EYE ON THE TARGET AND,...
by nyme
Last post by Badwolf
Today 07:20 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Estelle
Today 07:16 PM
Lighting Shade on Fire...
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 07:15 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Mica
Today 07:14 PM

Old December 1st, 2020, 01:18 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post
Nightshiver smiled at how happily Brackenpaw came along, and soon they were back in camp. "Eb-ebonefa-ang," Nightshiver meowed in her soft spoken voice, approaching the tom when she spotted him "w-we go-ot th-the f-fake cobwebs yo-ou as-asked for" she quickly glanced towards her apprentice, then back to Ebonyfang, "w-where wo-ould y-ou l-like them?"

l Brackenpaw l
l @Xmas Bliss l
The she-cat bounced happily along. "Hello, Ebonyfang," she greeted while bowing her head.

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old December 9th, 2020, 04:55 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

[All patrols are DUE by 11:59 pm EST on December 18th. Please report back to this thread by the due date. Cats who fail to report will be referred to Dawnstar and face consequences. Remember - late reports are better than no report at all!]

Stepping into place beneath the Shadowledge, Finchwhisker cleared his throat and glanced around the clearing. Raising his voice, he made sure he could be heard throughout the camp.

"Listen up, you rascals! It's time for patrols. We haven't sent any out in quite some time, so it's critical that you all report back. I won't be repeating any of this, so you'd better be paying attention!"

Bossing cats around and yelling were among his favorite pastimes, so he was absolutely thrilled to be doing both at once.

First up was the three border patrols. Only one of these truly mattered in his opinion, but of course, they had to make sure they were keeping tabs on the other two clans as well.

[Optional Prompt: You run into a missing clanmate, Foggybrook [ @Elementals ]. Will you guide them back to camp?]
"Adderfang, [ @Rani ] take Marigoldpaw [ @Wolfgirl8 ] and Stempaw [ @Zesty Mango ] to check out the ThunderClan border. Make sure there's nothing suspicious happening over there." One border down, two to go.

[Optional Prompt: You notice a strong rogue scent close to the riverbank. Do you investigate?]
"Eagleclaw! [ @~Frosty Fox~ ] I need you to take Tallfern [ @Larkstripe ] and Frogpaw [ @Lionblaze2008 ] out to the RiverClan border. We need to affirm that there's nothing fishy going on." Now on to the final border.

[Optional Prompt: A frog hops out of one of the bushes you're marking. Will you catch it?]
"Nightshadow, [ @Mia ] go find Snakepaw [ @Kipo Oak ] and Rockystream [ @Sun Paw ] and head over to the WindClan border. Stay alert and make sure you report back. We need to know if those rabbit-chasers are stirring up any trouble." It was essential that this border was patrolled and marked thoroughly. He was counting especially on these three to get it done and reported in on time.

Next up was the hunting patrols. He expected all of these cats to bring back at least some sort of prey, and he was going to make that clear. The clan needed to stay strong and well-fed throughout leaf-bare.

[Optional Prompt: You discover several small mouse burrows among the roots of a tree.]
"Glaremoon, [ @Exis ] go grab Pinepaw [ @Bread ] and take her out to the territory for hunting. Don't forget to bring back some prey." Three more hunting patrols ought to do it.

[Optional Prompt: You have a tussle with a fairly large squirrel.]
"Weaselheart, [ @Willowfern ] go find your apprentice, Hazepaw [ @Paradise ] and take her out for a hunting patrol. Don't even think about coming back until you've caught something." Two down, two to go.

[Optional Prompt: Someone jumps too high when pouncing and bumps their head on a low branch.]
"Doetuft, [ @Arie ] I need you to take Buzzardpaw [ @elysian ] out for some hunting. Make sure to catch something before you report back in." Now for the last one.

[Optional Prompt: You discover a strange set of animal tracks that you don't recognize. Will you investigate?]
"And finally, Failpaw, [ @Lynxpaw ]." The tabby tom sneered as he said the name. "I'm sending you hunting on your own. Remember to at least catch something before you come back."

"Now get moving! Don't wait too long for any of your patrol mates--if they take too long, then just move on without them. Apprentices, if none of the warriors in your patrol show up by the deadline, come see me."

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old December 9th, 2020, 04:57 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Marigoldpaw dragged herself over blinking her eyes to clear her head. A patrol. Yay. Hadn’t she been on one of those recently? Oh wait no...she hadn’t. With a slightly annoyed grumble she sat down waiting for Adderfang and Stempaw to appear.
( @Rani @Zesty Mango )

Old December 9th, 2020, 05:03 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Adderfang was still doubtful about the new deputy but was very happy about her patrol assignment this time. She was pleased to finally take Marigoldpaw on a border patrol, this'd be her apprentices first and the young molly would, no doubt, be ricocheting off the trees in excitement. Stempaw was a concern but... Well it was thunderclan and little change of a battle so hopefully she'd be able to handle anything herself if it came up. Not that it showed on her face mind, that was as stoic and blank as always. So with a nod to Finchwhisker she turned and call the apprentices together "Stempaw! Marigoldpaw! We'll head off now so we can be back before nightfall. Im not expecting resistance so let's see if we can catch some prey afterwards too, though the border is of course our first priority. Anything I should know from you too before we go?"
@Wolfgirl8 @Zesty Mango

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; December 9th, 2020 at 05:04 PM.
Old December 9th, 2020, 05:09 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Dark

(OMG, my first Patrol!)
Snakepaw yawned "Wha-? Oh, wait. Patrol?" he said "My first patrol." he said to himself "Finally, I deserve it, after all that training," All those fighting lessons paid off Snakepaw thought to himself, "Which border Nightshadow?" @Mia

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADHD

Sunrisestar is the current leader of ALT SKYCLAN, she has an OPEN den policy!

Themes and Text Colors: a complete guide
gay vinegar
No.
Old December 9th, 2020, 05:34 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

@~Frosty Fox~ @Lionblaze2008

Tallfern blinked slowly, unamused, and rocked back in her haunches, “Oh puns, brilliant.” She grumbled under her breath, rolling her eyes and searching for her clanmates.

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old December 9th, 2020, 05:58 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Weaselheart let out a soft grumble as he padded off to go find Hazepaw [ @Paradise ], his tail flicking slowly.
“Hazepaw,” He meowed when he finally saw the she-cat, “Come on, we’re hunting today.”
Old December 9th, 2020, 06:50 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
[All patrols are DUE by 11:59 pm EST on December 18th. Please report back to this thread by the due date. Cats who fail to report will be referred to Dawnstar and face consequences. Remember - late reports are better than no report at all!]

Stepping into place beneath the Shadowledge, Finchwhisker cleared his throat and glanced around the clearing. Raising his voice, he made sure he could be heard throughout the camp.

"Listen up, you rascals! It's time for patrols. We haven't sent any out in quite some time, so it's critical that you all report back. I won't be repeating any of this, so you'd better be paying attention!"

Bossing cats around and yelling were among his favorite pastimes, so he was absolutely thrilled to be doing both at once.

First up was the three border patrols. Only one of these truly mattered in his opinion, but of course, they had to make sure they were keeping tabs on the other two clans as well.

[Optional Prompt: You run into a missing clanmate, Foggybrook [ @Elementals ]. Will you guide them back to camp?]
"Adderfang, [ @Rani ] take Marigoldpaw [ @Wolfgirl8 ] and Stempaw [ @Zesty Mango ] to check out the ThunderClan border. Make sure there's nothing suspicious happening over there." One border down, two to go.

[Optional Prompt: You notice a strong rogue scent close to the riverbank. Do you investigate?]
"Eagleclaw! [ @~Frosty Fox~ ] I need you to take Tallfern [ @Larkstripe ] and Frogpaw [ @Lionblaze2008 ] out to the RiverClan border. We need to affirm that there's nothing fishy going on." Now on to the final border.

[Optional Prompt: A frog hops out of one of the bushes you're marking. Will you catch it?]
"Nightshadow, [ @Mia ] go find Snakepaw [ @Kipo Oak ] and Rockystream [ @Sun Paw ] and head over to the WindClan border. Stay alert and make sure you report back. We need to know if those rabbit-chasers are stirring up any trouble." It was essential that this border was patrolled and marked thoroughly. He was counting especially on these three to get it done and reported in on time.

Next up was the hunting patrols. He expected all of these cats to bring back at least some sort of prey, and he was going to make that clear. The clan needed to stay strong and well-fed throughout leaf-bare.

[Optional Prompt: You discover several small mouse burrows among the roots of a tree.]
"Glaremoon, [ @Exis ] go grab Pinepaw [ @Bread ] and take her out to the territory for hunting. Don't forget to bring back some prey." Three more hunting patrols ought to do it.

[Optional Prompt: You have a tussle with a fairly large squirrel.]
"Weaselheart, [ @Willowfern ] go find your apprentice, Hazepaw [ @Paradise ] and take her out for a hunting patrol. Don't even think about coming back until you've caught something." Two down, two to go.

[Optional Prompt: Someone jumps too high when pouncing and bumps their head on a low branch.]
"Doetuft, [ @Arie ] I need you to take Buzzardpaw [ @elysian ] out for some hunting. Make sure to catch something before you report back in." Now for the last one.

[Optional Prompt: You discover a strange set of animal tracks that you don't recognize. Will you investigate?]
"And finally, Failpaw, [ @Lynxpaw ]." The tabby tom sneered as he said the name. "I'm sending you hunting on your own. Remember to at least catch something before you come back."

"Now get moving! Don't wait too long for any of your patrol mates--if they take too long, then just move on without them. Apprentices, if none of the warriors in your patrol show up by the deadline, come see me."
( @feather lily owns Frogpaw now.)
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Last edited by shaae_26; December 9th, 2020 at 06:51 PM.
Old December 9th, 2020, 06:52 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkstripe View Post
@~Frosty Fox~ @Lionblaze2008

Tallfern blinked slowly, unamused, and rocked back in her haunches, “Oh puns, brilliant.” She grumbled under her breath, rolling her eyes and searching for her clanmates.
( @feather lily owns Frogpaw now.)
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old December 9th, 2020, 06:58 PM
energy to surge breakers

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

@Larkstripe @feather lily

Lets get moving , I don't have time for you to be sitting your ass around. ~eagleclaw didn't wait for them and started walking towards the camp entrance~
RushingKit!

Last edited by Fae; December 9th, 2020 at 06:58 PM.