Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by fade
Today 08:01 PM
Greet the World with Open...
Last post by Aolani
Today 08:00 PM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 07:54 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:51 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 07:49 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 11th, 2020, 08:35 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

- @The Ink Demon -

Moonbird's ears perked in new interest as her name was called... She was going to mentor an apprentice? And a kit straight out of the nursery no less. The tortoiseshell she-cat assumed that may be Twilightstar's way of telling her she was doing well as a member of the clan... well enough at least.
Smiling at her new apprentice, Moonbird padded a bit closer to the young cat. "Hi Twitchpaw. I'm Moonbird." She introduced, leaning down to touch noses with Twitchpaw.
Though as Twilightstar neared the end of listing off new mentors for the abandoned apprentices, Moonbird's head snapped up at her last words. Raiding Riverclan? Moonbird was a little confused, she hadn't known of any tension between Riverclan and Windclan while she'd been here, but maybe there was some unresolved conflict that had occurred before she'd come into the clan. Sitting down next to Twitchpaw, Moonbird remained silent with her gaze fixed on the leader to see if she would elaborate in any way on her plan.

Raiding Riverclan? Now that last part came as the upmost surprise to Mapledance. But Twilightstar should have their best interests at heart, so the tomcat supposed there was some sort of meaning behind this. Some political strain that may be going on between the two leaders unnoticed. All Mapledance knew was that he was going to support Twilightstar in her decision, but also try and find out why the sudden call for a raid. Maybe Twilightstar would explain, so he kept quiet with his ears perked to listen.

- @Moonraven -

All the news so far had come as a surprise, but this last part of the news threw Quicksilver for a loop. Raiding Riverclan? He'd always tried his best to keep up with the politics and tensions between all the clans, paying close attention at gatherings and just keeping tabs on things in general. But he hadn't been caught up with it lately, and missing the last gathering might've put him behind on the news.
Turning his head as he heard Cloverspring speak up, Quicksilver himself wanted to ask the same question. Nodding slightly along to Cloverspring's question, Quicksilver straightened himself up and angled his gaze towards Twilightstar. "No disrespect Twilightstar, but I was wondering the same thing. Would you mind elaborating on the cause of this raid?" It was a little bit too sudden for it to settle right with Quicksilver, and he really would hope there was a solid reason. They probably already had Shadowclan after them, having Riverclan after them as well would probably not be the smartest choice.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old October 11th, 2020, 09:17 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Patrol Reports

-- @Neon Lights @Sorrow @Zero --

A hunting patrol? Alright. He didn't want to drag out this too horribly, and with his new apprentice and all it would be a good way to get out and started on the training. "Puddlepaw, Quiverpaw, Hawkstride, come on lets go! We want to make sure the clan actually as food today!" And based on the eventual raid on Riverclan the clan needed to eat well. Sitting down, Breezefeather waited for the rest, but he knew that despite his patience, he wouldn't wait forever.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old October 12th, 2020, 12:20 AM
don't worry, be happy

My Mood: Yeehaw

Graypaw was honestly kinda just fine with the name change, sure he lost the bird prefix but atleast it's not confusing. Then he heard his mentor's name, "Yewbark", Fairly good cat, where are they? he thought, looking around the clearing that surrounded the Breezerock for the tabby she-cat. Spotting Yewbark, the gray tom made his way over to his new mentor through the crowd of Windclan cats.
"U-um hi!" he meowed, "Y-you're Yewbark right? @wnder

Last edited by Caramel; October 12th, 2020 at 12:20 AM.
Old October 12th, 2020, 03:00 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

A border patrol! Finally! Crowpaw had wanted to go on one for ages and was even happier that he wasn't assigned to a hunting patrol (the apprentice really needed to get on top of that). It was riverclan so if something actually happened he'd be shocked but it would still be nice to help the clan, who knows maybe that'd spot and be able to talk to another patrol (relations were good enough that it was possible right?). Hypotheticals aside the tom couldn't help but let a roguish and excited grin curl around his muzzle as he went to headbutt Creekdash playfully. "As much as I'd love to be on the shadowclan patrol, show those idiots what for if they tried something, it may be nice to get a quiet assignment. Hows the ear anyway?" He quietly rasped teasing the older tom, an ear infection wasnt something he'd ever had so he wasnt going to do anything more then lightly poke in case it was painful but he wouldnt be Crowpaw if he wasn't at least slightly pokey. Well pokey to his friends at least, the rest of the patrol he was happy to let do their own thing before they set off.

@Jessica1917 @Daunting Drago0n @Wings

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; October 12th, 2020 at 03:01 AM.
Old October 12th, 2020, 03:31 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol

"Hold on what?! Arent they our allies at the moment?"
Crowpaw couldn't help but loudly blurt out flinching with the knowledge that his broken voice often carried farther than he intended it to, no doubt someone would hear this. He'd never really spoken out during a meeting before but he felt that this was probably warranted, why would they be raiding Riverclan? The whole thing made absolutely no sense.

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old October 12th, 2020, 05:58 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

What? Raiding Riverclan? Why would they do that? Had............Lionstar and Twilightstar had an argument privately or something? That was WEIRD! The last SHE knew of it, they were basically..........besties as far as that went among leaders. Why would they attack them? Hearing Crowpaw blurt out, Wishpool decided maybe she would wait, to see if Twilightstar explained. Because she thought an explanation was in order at this point.
-------------------------
She had a new apprentice. That was...........fun she supposed. She had been less bored lately, but it would still be nice to have something to do. Padding over to...Windpaw, yes, that was it, Skunkblaze let out a rumbly purr. Hi Windpaw! I'm Skunkblaze. @Wings
---------------------------
She had a new mentor! SHE HAD A NEW MENTOR! With a somewhat happy expression, Thronpaw made her way towards Thornscratch. HER NEW MENTOR! NO MORE YEWTERROR! With a purr, she mewed I'm Thornpaw! Our names match! Oh, this was going to be GREAT! @eerie elysian
Old October 12th, 2020, 07:14 AM

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
-- @Neon Lights @Sorrow @Zero --

A hunting patrol? Alright. He didn't want to drag out this too horribly, and with his new apprentice and all it would be a good way to get out and started on the training. "Puddlepaw, Quiverpaw, Hawkstride, come on lets go! We want to make sure the clan actually as food today!" And based on the eventual raid on Riverclan the clan needed to eat well. Sitting down, Breezefeather waited for the rest, but he knew that despite his patience, he wouldn't wait forever.
"Ok!" she said running over to her mentor
Old October 12th, 2020, 07:34 AM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

@TheNyanCatMinecart @StarSpirit2009

Snowberry's ears pricked at the mention of her name, and she glanced around to find the cats she would be going on patrol with. As she saw them, she quickly ran over to Frozenleaf and Rosebriar, meowing a small greeting to the two.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old October 12th, 2020, 08:54 AM
is cereal a soup?

Snailspark happily walked over to the apprentice she would now be mentoring. "Hello," She said quietly to Coyotepaw, "it's a pleasure to meet you." The molly bent her head down to touch noses with the apprentice.

// @punkscape

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧
Old October 12th, 2020, 09:15 AM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

My Mood: Goofy

Dimtail nodded at his leader. He could understand that it was hard for her without any high rank support around, and he hoped he could do a good job leading this patrol. Dimtail noted Nightpaw and Crowpaw nearby and walked over to nightpaw. As he drew closer, he frowned as he noticed his apprentice was sporting some scars. "What happened?" he asked him, while at the same time scanning the crowd for the others of his patrol. @Daunting Drago0n @Rani @Wings
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.

Last edited by Jessica1917; October 12th, 2020 at 09:16 AM.
Closed Thread