Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 07:45 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Ian
Today 07:40 PM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by taillow
Today 07:36 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 07:35 PM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by Naila
Today 07:32 PM

Old August 27th, 2020, 02:10 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Last minute preparations [SC only]

Adderfang didn't wait long after the meeting to put out a call in a corner of the clearing. She had already found a clear spot and even hunted some prey for hungry cats before sitting and giving out her loudest call.

"Everyone who is in the Thunderclan border patrol and wants to help plan this mission gather over here! As well as making sure that we will be approaching this in a reasonable method I will be going over ideas and offering last minute training to any cat who needs the brush up on sneaking or fighting! This is not mandatory but given the weight our actions tonight will have it would be smart to do so, no matter how advanced your skills."

The black and brown warrior had given a lot of thought to her not yet perfect plan and while she was defiantly going to remind the patrol when they hit the border, but this would allow warriors to give their input on the retaking of their own territory. Which was something she defiantly wanted with this particular mission. So she sat and waited for warriors or apprentices to gather patiently a neutral expression firmly in place. If Blackhaze tried to miss this she might claw him though, Adderfang needed to talk to him.

Foxwhisper [ @Shimm ], Viperpaw [ @Tigerstorm0926 ], Squirrelbounce [ @BreadTurtle ], Sunfire [ @Mumble ], Pinepaw [ @Bread ], Raggedscar [ @Shadow & Wind ], Tawnypaw [ @esa ], Thornscratch [ @Lynxpaw ], Ribbitheart [ @Puddle~ ], Dreamcloud [ @hope ], Owlriddle [ @Dark Flame ], Magpiepaw [ @Fallen One ], Blackhaze [ @Father of the foof ], Darkpaw [ @Shiverr the Flurf ]

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old August 27th, 2020, 07:02 AM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Last minute preparations [SC only]

Raggedscar gathered.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old August 27th, 2020, 09:31 AM
Heyo I’m back

My Mood: Bored

SquirrelBounce headed to AdderFang, "Hiya! So what's the plan?" she asked bouncing up and down. @Rani
Old August 27th, 2020, 11:35 AM
Queen of Lame

My Mood: Dark

Viperpaw padded over to the others. He was super excited, although he didn't show it.

Click these!

Send me an anonymous message!
https://gdpd.xyz/tigerstorm0926
Old August 27th, 2020, 06:13 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

@Rani

Thornscratch padded over, tail trailing in the dirt, copper eyes dull. The mackerel tabby ignored the prey, not hungry. She didn't think she ever was.

Last edited by Confuzzled.Lynx; August 27th, 2020 at 06:14 PM.
Old August 27th, 2020, 06:54 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Hmm not a lot of cats but this would do for a start. "Welcome everyone thank you very much for being here, feel free to take some prey if you want we'll get started now any if any cat comes in late we can just explain what we're doing to them later." Adderfang shifted to get comfortable and settled in to explain her plan so far, though honestly there wasn't much to say the entire thing was pretty simple. "As Icestar said we'll be going in just after moonhigh and focusing on stealth for the most part. We are the lucky group in that regard, the poor patrol for windclan will have no cover but we should have a decent amount of plant cover to stay hidden. Apprentices will stay paired with one warrior each, it's not that I don't trust you but if this turns into a fight I'd feel better knowing you had some support." She turned to face Viperpaw at this point, Adderfang was slightly worried that there was the potential for an apprentice attack first on instinct but was more concerned about potential dangers. If there was an apprentice lost on this patrol when she could have stopped it she'd never forgive herself.

"Each cat will be expected to lay down at least one scent mark, more if possible. We're going for strong but not overpowering here challenging thunderclan into a fight, weak as they are at the moment, would not work well for us. That being the case we are NOT making a grab for territory. I swear if I find the scent marks moved one whisker over what they were before I am going to take the ears of whichever mousebrained cat did it I hope I've made that clear." Her calm and neutral expression turned into a glare to emphasise her point. It may be Icestar type of plan to piss off every cat in the forest but it was not Adderfangs. She was going to try everything to not let a fight break out on her watch. "That being said ignoring all prey we see on this trip is a good plan to. I know we all want to feed the clan but focusing on reenforcing the others once this border is done is the safest option and prey would only slow us down."

The brown and black warrior sighed, this was the point in the plan there was no planning for. "There shouldn't be any thunderclan but if there are things get a little bit dicey. Do not engage unless they do first, if we are stealthy enough they should never had known we're there but for the scent marks. So the best option if we do get found is to fall back into a group and hope we can talk them into backing down before it becomes a brawl. We'll outnumber a normal patrol easily but we cant afford any more tension with other clans right now."

Now she finally focused on the others again "What I need help discussing is what we should do after we are done scent marking and what is the best course if thunderclan is there. Should be go and help another border patrol? Head back to our camp to help Icestars group? And would you all think it's smarter to intimidate an opposing patrol off or negotiate and be personable to convince them to let us be? If there are any questions, suggestions, concerns or anything I want to hear them."
With that Adderfang was finally done talking, thank starclan. The normally quieter warrior was talking more and more lately and the entire thing was grating on her nerves. Oh well anything for the clan, once planning had finished she'd move on to any last minute practicing the others wanted to do. She sat back and waited to see if the others had anything to add, if they didn't she still had ideas but hearing the cats in her patrol out was important to her.
@BreadTurtle @Lynxpaw @Tigerstorm0926 @Shadow & Wind

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old August 27th, 2020, 06:57 PM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Raggedscar nodded. (Lol i keep saying that!)
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Last edited by JackHunt_17; August 27th, 2020 at 07:01 PM.
Old August 27th, 2020, 07:56 PM
Queen of Lame

My Mood: Dark

Viperpaw quietly listened as Adderfang explained the plan. It seemed simple enough. He didn't quite know what to do if anyone asked his opinion. Personally, he thought that if they encountered a patrol, they should just melt back into the forest like shadows. But he probably wouldn't share his opinion unless a warrior dragged it out of him.

Click these!

Send me an anonymous message!
https://gdpd.xyz/tigerstorm0926
Old August 28th, 2020, 09:47 PM
Heyo I’m back

My Mood: Bored

SquirrelBounce thought for a moment. “Oh! We should negotiate! Violence is never the first solution! If blood is spilled before we talk then... shred them. Oops! Did I get a little mean? Sorry!” She shouted as normal. “Also, does ThunderClan even have a reason to hurt us? We wouldn’t be crossing the border?” She asked, still talking fairly loud. @Rani (open to anyone else)