Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 10:27 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by goodacacia
Today 10:22 PM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 10:15 PM
ShrewKit's Relation...
by Shrew
Last post by Shrew
Today 10:12 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Rose
Today 10:10 PM

Old August 9th, 2023, 09:37 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post
OspreySplash looked around for her patrol members, waiting by the camp entrance
@Connor @Ravensong
@Ravensong

Ruepaw Bounced "Comfey! Comfey! Ospreysplash lets go find Comfey!!!" Ruepaw missteped and face planted "ouch! Ossie! Lets Find Comfey! " Ruepaw was excited to be hunting for a herb she knew. "Cobwebs! Cobwebs! Spiders Here We Come!!!!" Ruepaw was Already to Parade off in Excitement. Her First Partol!

Quiethunter stopped the apprentice from running off with a paw. She looked about for Her Apprentice "Sunsetpaw? are you Ready for Your First patrol?" She squeaked softly...

Ruepaw Twitched her ears, turning her attention to Sunsetpaw "Hi! Hi! Sunny! Sunny Shiny! Our First Patrol Together!!! Isn't this exciting!?" Ruepaw said, bounding in the direction of her (cousin?)

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old August 9th, 2023, 09:48 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Sunsetpaw**
@Connor @Ladiebugg

Sunsetpaw. Before the new apprentice could even fully digest her new name and role, she heard the name coming from Papa Elmshadow. It sounded strange in his voice and she realized in that moment that he’d never called her anything, at least not to her. Sunsetpaw, until now. She scampered back over the the front of the clearing and stopped, her pale blue eyes landing first on Papa Elmshadow then moved back over towards another voice that said her name, it was that quiet voice, ”Goody!” she stopped slightly as she saw another familiar face. Oh! They’d talked, they had. That was her friend, her friend…”And Roo!” Her eyes moved to the other warrior, who she assumed must be Roo’s new mentor but hadn’t any idea what her name was. So she turned her attention back to Goody, ”Papa Elmshadow taught me about herbs, he did! So I think I’m going to be good at this. But, uh, we’re getting cobwebs? He makes those into a ball, he taught me, yep yep! Are we also gonna kill something when we’re out, are we?” Her head cocked, her face bright. She’d been looking forward to a patrol since she first learned about them being a thing and she felt more ready for this than she had ever felt for anything.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old August 9th, 2023, 11:59 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Larkfire
She/Her | Shadow Fiend & Beefed Up (T1) Purrk

Another patrol. Larkfire could work with that. Stretching out as she rose from her curled position, Larkfire let out a silent yawn before slinking out of the shadows and over to a sunlit patch where she'd be more visible. Once there, she raised her head, searching for her own apprentice - Eveningpaw - first. Gosh, that name was really a mouthful already. Larkfire was glad she had had a simpler one. She cast her gaze about for Houndhunter next, and then haunts apprentice, Morningpaw as well.

[ @Starfall - Eveningpaw / @vampire - Houndhunter / @ameko - Morningpaw ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.

Last edited by Rose; August 9th, 2023 at 12:05 PM.
Old August 9th, 2023, 12:25 PM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T1)

Another patrol? Darkfall felt like he was getting sent on one of these things all the time now, not that he particularly minded at the moment. Perhaps if he received some more responsibility the higher ups (Dawnstar) would notice. Well… that wasn’t important right now.

It had been a considerable amount of time since he’d last been on an herb patrol. The last time the medicine cat had called him onto one was what? 6 moons ago? Well, whenever it was, it was shortly after he received Moonpaw as an apprentice. Now here he was with his newest apprentice - Rufflepaw.

Actually, now that he thought about it… weren’t most of the cats called today new mentors with their apprentices? Heck, Elmshadow even called Dawnstar and Ravenpaw. Perhaps this was an intentional thing he made a habit of doing?

Well that was whatever. But speaking of Dawnstar, it appeared he was on a patrol with the colossal leader today. Now that he thought about it… she didn’t look quite as huge as she used to. Was he getting taller? Well that was a weird thought. Perhaps he’d reach her height someday? The thought was both exciting and mildly unsettling. Just where did this height come from? (cough Vulturefang cough)

Anyways, what was on the menu today? Marigold and dock? Dock kinda sounded like burdock, and he figured the two might be similar until he heard the description of the former. Oh. Those were waaay different. But why wasn’t Elmshadow describing marigold? He had no clue what he was supposed to be looking for. Maybe Dawnstar knew? He’d have to ask her once they got going.

Well, whatever the case, Darkfall got to the patrol place first, so he sat down and curled his tail around his forepaws while waiting for the rest of his group to join him. This was going to be… an interesting experience to say the least.

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; August 9th, 2023 at 01:54 PM.
Old August 9th, 2023, 03:39 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Mousepaw |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Active

With the meeting over, Mousepaw gave a light purr. His sis would be out with her mentor for the day, probably. And he had to respect that. Not hover over this Quiethunter menacingly to ensure his sis didn't get hurt. But he still wanted something to do! Maybe he could surprise his sis? Oh! He could move all of their lovely feathers to the apprentices' den. Maybe even make the nest bigger, for the two of them! And then the others could come over for sleep overs too! Oh oh, it would be so fun! That was... assuming they wanted to.

The gray furred tom's mood soured a little as he remembered the last time he'd tried to spend some time with Pip and Starry. The two of them had left him quite alone. Starry had her reasons, of course... but, she hadn't bothered telling him. She'd just left. They probably didn't really want much to do with him after that. Best not bother them too much, either. He didn't want them to vanish. He didn't want them to go away. Even if they didn't want to be near him anymore, he still loved them. He'd just keep his distance from now on.

Still, that didn't mean he couldn't fix up his old nest for him and his sis. Mmmhmm. Mind made up, the muscular apprentice got up, only to pause on his steps, hearing Elmshadow's voice calling out. Struggling to keep his hackles from raising at the sound of his look-a-like's summons, he kept in mind that he was only calling the newer mentors and apprentices. There was no need to be angry... although keeping an eye out on his sis while she headed out would probably not be a bad idea!

Hearing the names as they were listed off, Mousepaw's whiskers twitched. It seemed Sunsetpaw - still hating that name - was paired off with the new apprentice, Ruepaw. Hopefully that would be the start of a new, wonderful friendship! A purr beginning to rumble deep in his chest, it was cut short as he heard his own name being called among the rest. Rounded ears flattening momentarily, the monochrome colored tom glared in his grandfather's direction with hatred before realizing that... this was probably his fault to begin with. He should have known better. Than to hang around here when Elmshadow was calling for patrols. And honestly, it was fine. To go on patrol for the medicine cat. It was a duty like any other.

What he did not enjoy in the slightest was the cats he had been assigned to head out on patrol with. Elmshadow and Cougarbite? Why not add in Shadefrost to the mix? Just have him hang out with all of ShadowClan's lowest felines in one outing. He wondered for a moment... if this had been done on purpose. If the equally gray tom had simply wanted to mess with him. He discarded the notion soon enough.

His grandfather didn't care. Had never cared. That was something that had been clear from the moment he'd been born. He hadn't been the golden prince the fiend had been searching for, nor had he ever hoped to be. If anything, he was certain Elmshadow forgot he existed more often than not. A fact that sat just as well with him, and made him feel perfectly sure in saying that he'd only been called forward because he had been there. Elmshadow had needed an extra pair of paws to help gather... whatever it was he needed, and that was it.

There had been no malice in the medicine cat's orders or choice of cats. So with a sigh, he let go of his anger, albeit that did not remove the deadpanned look he carried in its place as he approached his kin. He would treat this as what it was. A ShadowClan apprentice doing a task for their medicine cat. As was his duty. That didn't mean he had to like the fox-heart. He just had to do what he was told. No more, no less.

-

@Ravensong [Elmshadow] | @JackHunt_17 [Cougarbite]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old August 9th, 2023, 08:29 PM
secretly plum’s favorite

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

• Ravenpaw •
mottled black-and-white molly with gleaming yellow eyes
Purrks: N/A

Ravenpaw. Ravenpaw. Ravenpaw. The bicolored feline still had time to adjust to her name and role, and it already was clicking off her tongue as smoothly as a snake’s scales! She hadn’t ever truly felt this estatic to finally earn a name and rank to what she deserved after six full moons of being stuck in the nursery surrounded by blabbering kits and annoyed queens. Sure, there was Mama Woolly, who Ravenkit personally thought was the bestest queen around, but the rest of the queens were just either awfully annoying or really snooty—except Ms. Shiver. She’s cool. A tiny, audible gasp escaped her throat when she heard her name quickly he called by none ofher then the medicine cat himself: Elmshadow! She was being put on her first patrol, how exciting! Squealing with glee, the mottled molly eagerly stampeded over towards the tom as soon as her name was called, a wide grin smearing onto her maw as he explained what he needed and where he was going to send them off to. Oooh, he was gonna go with Dawny, Darkfall, and Rufflepaw too? Well, she didn’t really know the duo much, but it sounded superb to know that she was going with Dawny!

Squealing once more, the six moon old feline made her way across to feline, surveying her eyes across the clearing to come across the familiar pelts of her clan-mates that were going to come with her for patrol, only to grin wider as she spotted the dark tabby pelt of Darkfall right in front of her eyes. Great! Shuffling right on over towards the tabby tom, the young ambitious feline eagerly rose her tail with anticipation as her wide grin grew from ear to ear. “Hiya, Darkfall! It’s good to go on my first ever patrol with a super-duper cool warrior and my extra-cool mentor!” she purred, happily tapping her paws against the dirt ground as she expressed her excitement about going on a patrol for the first time. It was such an exciting expierience to have! However, she couldn’t help but wonder, what in the world was marigold and dock? What she knew was that they were weird herbs that Elmshadow kept in his den all the time and some of them tasted gross, but what did they look like? Did Dawny know? Did Darkfall know? Did Rufflepaw know? Who did know? Geez, her brain was starting to hurt from overthinking.

@Undertaker @Darkclaws @Leafie

my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

u know u wanna
Old August 9th, 2023, 08:38 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Rufflepaw
Muscled Ginger cashmere bengal ▵ He/Him ▵ 6moons
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

He was going to go on a patrol, his very very first patrol as a new apprentice! And it was going to be with his mentor of all people and Dawnstar, oh god the leader was coming with. That was a tad bit nerve-wracking, he was fine when it was a lesson since he was just sitting there and listening to her speak. This, this thought was totally different since he would be leaving camp to pick a few plants or flowers for their medicine cat. That's okay doing this won't be so tough to do or at least he thought it wouldn't be like that. The puffball of an apprentice came running over to stand beside his mentor before he took a seat right on the spot. He barely noticed the other apprentice that would be joining them, someone else he's never interacted with. "What are marigolds?" he asked aloud, he didn't know a lick of whatever plants that Elmshadow had told them to look for. Rufflepaw was glad that he had at least told them what this dock leaves look like but nothing on that other thing. Good thing he wasn't training to be a medicine cat or whatever because he surely would suck as one, being a warrior was much better.

@Darkclaws @ares @Undertaker

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw / Applebees

Old August 9th, 2023, 10:15 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Darkclaws [Darkfall] @Leafie[Rufflepaw] @ares [Ravenpaw]
Used to being called for something irritating, Dawnstar lifted her giant head as she heard her name called by Elmshadow. Only this time it appeared she wasn't being summoned to fix something or get some problematic report. She was being called for a patrol. That was....neat. Since becoming a leader, Dawnstar rarely got called out for patrols. She wasn't sure why and honestly didn't actually care with or without patrols she typically found some way to keep herself busy. After arching her muscles back, she moved on near-silent paws towards the patrol she was called for, ears tipped towards Elmshadow as he told them what to look for.

Dawnstar was decently knowledgeable about marigold, but the dock was new. She made sure to pay close attention to where it was located and its appearance while joining Darkfall and Ravenpaw. The humongous she-cat twitched her tail back and forth slowly behind her as she fixed her expression into a tight scowl as she caught the end tail of Ravenpaw's jabbering. Honestly, her newest apprentice was such a far cry from Roanpaw it was pitiful. Dawnstar had seasons to grow tolerant of excitable chatter-bugs like Ravenpaw, but that didn't mean she wasn't tempted to yeet the apprentice halfway across the clearing if she didn't calm the hell down!

"Ravenpaw, settle down." Dawnstar's maw was curled into a snarl, but her tone was rather flat as she gave her apprentice a simple order. The leader merely wanted to see how long if at all Ravenpaw could keep still. She was not sure how she was going to teach the paw how to blend into her surrounding or even stalk without how easily excitable she was.

Hearing the Rufflepaw's question, Dawnstar interjected. "It's a bright orange or yellow flower that grows low to the ground. It should not be too difficult to find."Dawnstar told them with a yawn. "Since we're all here, let's go. Ravenpaw stays close, you've yet to learn about the territory I don't need you getting yourself into trouble." Seeing how Elmshadow made a point to call them out directly after the meeting, this was to be expected. The abnormally large feline kneaded her tail sharply over her back, silently signaling her patrol to follow her as she led the way out of the camp.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old August 10th, 2023, 02:25 AM
When day breaks

Bump Policy: Whenever you feel like it!
My Mood: Mysterious

Blackhawk
ShadowClan Warrior

And here we go... Another patrol.... He padded toward his patrolmates and his apprentice, noddind to him with a warm smile as a response to his greeting, he was ready to go.

@The Doctor @jupiter

-Inferno, the revengful-

Old August 10th, 2023, 10:14 AM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkcloud gave a polite nod in return to the other cats greetings "Let's go" she said emotionlessly rising to her paws and heading to the exit of camp.

@jupiter @WhiteDawn

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^