Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 05:22 PM
Relationship finder for...
by Hana
Last post by Hana
Today 05:14 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by wolfie
Today 05:12 PM
EYE ON THE TARGET AND,...
by nyme
Last post by nyme
Today 05:02 PM

Old May 24th, 2023, 01:32 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Butterflybrook
She/They

When neither Pumpkinglare nor Coldpaw had arrived even after ShadowClan's dark medicine cat had replaced Wolfpeak, Butterflybrook lifted an eyebrow and cocked her head to eye Elmshadow. "Ya want me to take one of them?" The split-face patterned molly asked, gesturing with a flick of her bushy tail towards her neice - Larkfire - or that one blue-black apprentice that just sulked around camp - Starlingpaw. "I'd really rather go on my own, but dratted rules n all."
**Elmshadow**
[Yep, go ahead and get started. Tag Nykyrian and Trial/Rush in your post though to give them the opportunity to catch up because otherwise Pumpkinglare and Coldpaw will still be facing IC punishment for their no shows ^^]

The grey and black tom turned, his eyes narrowing slightly as Butterflybrook brought to his attention that she was still here and still alone. He followed her gesture then nodded, "Take whoever you'd like. As long as it gets done." After getting to his own duties he'd have to remember to check in with the warrior about whether the two ever bothered to show up or else they'd be leaving him to track them down.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old May 24th, 2023, 01:26 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

S H A D O W F U R

The Hidden Haven had been on Shadowfur's mind as of late. As far as he knew, it was still a part of ShadowClan's territory. He hadn't heard anyone mentioning going out there, nor had any patrols been sent out to the area. While ShadowClan didn't prioritize their backup camp when it wasn't in use, that didn't mean they should let it get overrun by outsiders.

So, he was going to get a patrol together to go out there and have a look. Worst case scenario, they'd find some outsiders. Best case scenario, the place would be quiet.

"Grapevine and Woollyfeather ( @Poprock @Abyssopelagic )!" he called, choosing warriors he felt were skilled and reliable. "Come here for a patrol. We're going to be checking out the Hidden Haven to make sure it's still secure."

( Your cat is required to complete this patrol. This patrol is unofficial, which means there's no set deadline for it. Still, I'd like to keep it moving at a decent pace. As such, participants will be bumped after four days when it's their turn. After being bumped, you'll be given three additional days to respond before you'll be skipped.

If you want to be excused from this patrol, please let me know no later than May 26, 2023 at 11:59 PM ET. If your cat fails to complete this patrol, they will be punished. Thank you! )
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; May 24th, 2023 at 01:26 PM.
Old May 25th, 2023, 02:35 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post
S H A D O W F U R

The RiverClan border hadn't been checked too recently, as far as Shadowfur could tell, so he figured he ought to take a patrol out there. That was definitely the main reason. Not his paws itching to do something other than wander around the territory and yell at negligent mentors.

He was officially in charge of patrols now, which was... an odd feeling. None of the Enforcers had protested the change, although he wasn't entirely sure if all of them were pleased. Not that he cared... too much. It wasn't like he was going to back down, anyways.

He fleetingly wondered what Mirehound would've said about his decision. She'd been gunning for power in the same way he supposed he was now; would she have resisted his attempt to gain more influence? Would she have outright rejected allowing him to take over patrols?

He'd never know, so there was no point in dwelling on it. Shaking his head to clear it of thoughts he'd rather not have, he glanced around for suitable patrolmates.

First in his sights was his other apprentice, Sagepaw ( @valery ). He needed to get back on training him, too. This could be a good chance to see how he handled patrolling. "Sagepaw!" he called. "Come over here; I want you to join me for a border patrol."

As for a second cat, he supposed Whiteheart ( @Starfinder ) was fine enough. He'd never patrolled with this particular warrior before, so hopefully they were competent. "Whiteheart! Come join Sagepaw and I for a patrol."

( Your cat is required to complete this patrol. If they fail to do so, they will be subject to punishment. This patrol is more low-key than official patrols, in the sense that there isn't a strict deadline. However, I still want to keep it moving along. As such, you will be bumped after four days if it's your turn and you haven't responded. After I bump you, you'll be given an additional two days to respond before you'll be skipped. If I have to skip you twice in a row, your cat may be treated as negligent on the patrol and may be punished.

If you wish to be excused from this patrol, please let me know no later than May 23, 2023, at 11:59 PM ET. Please keep the time zone in mind. Thank you, and reach out if you have any questions or concerns )

"Ah, hi there! Sorry kinda late, I was held up by... Ahem, nothing." Technically, his lame leg had gotten tangled yet again in a patch of snaking vines. Whiteheart padded over, a vine still entangled in the fur of his lame leg. "Shall we start? Suppose we see RiverClan warriors on our side of the border, that won't be good... Although, why would they be there?" He pondered.

"Hm. Anyhow, thanks for picking me on this patrol, let's go!"
Whiteheart brushed the remnants of the vine away, and padded alongside Shadowfur and Sagepaw, looking forward to the possibilites of adventure that might happen to them.

sorry abt the late reply @Cherry~ I am not allowed to go online much, sorry!!! Please don't punish Whiteheart

Last edited by Watermeloon; May 26th, 2023 at 06:13 PM.
Old May 26th, 2023, 01:08 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Woollyfeather trotted over to Shadowfur as he called for her, ears perked to listen as he spoke.
She stopped a taillength or two away from the dark furred warrior and was quiet as she listened.
The lilac point nodded dutifully. Since Grapevine wasn't there yet, she chose to ask a question.
"Should we find someone trespassing, would you prefer to give them an option to leave or simply drive them away?"

Woollyfeather still didn't know how this Enforcer wanted to run things. Most of the others seemed the kill on sight types, but Shadowfur was much harder to get a read on.
And honestly, she kind of wanted a chance to get her paws bloody. She's been giving battle training to apprentices, but had somehow missed out of the battles and skirmishes still happening at their borders and she ached to use her skills in a real battle.
She wouldn't be a real ShadowClan warrior if she didn't have at least a little bloodlust in her.

[ @Cherry~ ; @Poprock ]

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old May 26th, 2023, 09:39 PM
Matching with @/Mica

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Abyssopelagic @Cherry~
Grapevine's ears perked up as an enforcer called her name. Ah, a patrol. That didn't seem too bad.... Until her hooded eyes landed on the two cats she would be patrolling with. Shadowfur, a lackey of Dawnstar's and Woolyfeather; your average Shadowclan warrior. She withheld a sigh, choosing instead to keep her expression neutral and breath even. There would be no point in pissing anyone off.

Last edited by Poprock; May 28th, 2023 at 03:15 PM.
Old May 27th, 2023, 10:09 PM
Vanity of Vanities

My Mood: Bored

Shadefrost awoke that morning with the worst of headaches. However, he didn't let it affect him and simply ignored it. Besides, there were more urgent matters, such as the lack of patrols on the Thunderclan and Windclan borders; he’d just stop by the medicine den later to see if Elmshadow had any herbs to give him. With a miserable expression, the warrior walked over to the base of the Shadowledge and took his seat before letting out a groggy yowl, "Okay, everyone, when I call your name, get your lazy tails over here now." It wasn't the nicest way to say it, but it wasn't the meanest either. He opened his maw and shouted a list of names for the first border, "Blackhawk, take Silverpaw and Thornclaw with you to hit Thunderclan. Check to see how things are going, then report to me. Got it.” Shade had chosen Hawk because he saw him as a competent warrior despite not being clan born. And Sil most likely needed to refresh her mind on the territory. Thornclaw, however, was only called because he was the molly’s assigned mentor. Anyway, on to the next group. The blue-eyed tom thought for a few moments giving an occasional ”Hmm," or "umm,” as his mind came up blank for names. He could have blamed it on the sleepiness still lingering in his mind or the headache, but he knew the problem was that he just didn’t care about others enough to remember them or to get to know them, for that matter. Shadefrost racked through his mind a few moments longer before remembering a few names he'd heard not long ago, "Hey, Peppertwig, or was it root, shrub? Meh, I don't care; just get over here." Shadefrost could have come up with a nicer way to say that, but he wasn't going to waste the mental energy to be polite to someone he didn't even know or like when he was spending most of it doing this. "Take Cougarbite aaaaannnnnddddd..." *sigh* it was just sad that a warrior of Shaddowclan couldn't even remember the name of one of his newly named comrades. "Dang it, I forgot the other one's name, I think it's Larkfog. No, mist, it's Larkmist. Take them with you to Windclan's border. You have the same mission as the other patrol, see what's new then report to me when you get back, I'll be right here waiting." That seemed like a good team. With an eagar and ambitious Cougarbite (whose name he definately did not forget), and a seemingly equally skilled Larkmist, accompaneyed by a seasoned warrior this group made a great match, or so he hoped. "You know what take Rosepaw with you as well," said Shadefrost at the last minuet. Then finally the names, "Dappledleaf and Vixensnarl," came out of his maw. "I want you two to go hunting at the Mourningruins, watch out for any badgers or foxes while you're out there okay."

@WhiteDawn @Silvershadow13 @Queen_Coral @|~Ju-Ju-Is-A-Maniac~| @JackHunt_17 @Shade. @Forgotten @puppeteer @Lillian

|Let me know if you can’t do the patrol before May 30th, 2023, so I can have Shade ask someone else’s cat to step in for yours. The patrols should be done before June 3rd, 2023, and remember that if your cats fail to show up, they will be reported to Dawnstar or an Enforcer for punishment. : ^)|

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer

Last edited by Levi 99; May 28th, 2023 at 10:58 AM.
Old May 28th, 2023, 12:36 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

@WhiteDawn @Queen_Coral

~Silverpaw~

When Shadefrost called for Blackhawk to take her and Thornclaw for a patrol, she could hardly stop the smile. The molly had been unsure how willing they would be for patrols with a former outcast, but it seemed it was alright.
"Sure, sounds good" swiveling her head around, Silverpaw searched for her assigned mentor and Blackhawk.

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Old May 28th, 2023, 04:32 AM
When day breaks

Bump Policy: Whenever you feel like it!
My Mood: Mysterious

Blackhawk was sharpening his claws when he got called by Shadefrost, a patrol... He smiled, Shadefrost was apparently in a bad mood, so he approached him and said "Go relax a bit, you will be better..." , then he turned and directed himself toward the place where he had seen Silverpaw, arrived there, he spoke with a calm voice... "I am Blackhawk, you are Silverpaw I presume? Let's wait for your mentor before we go..." he looked around, searching for Thornclaw, his lifted head was making him easily spottable, he was already big, now he was even bigger...
@Levi 99 @Silvershadow13 @ Queen_Coral

-Inferno, the revengful-

Last edited by Red Dawn; May 28th, 2023 at 04:33 AM.
Old May 28th, 2023, 07:07 AM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Pepperleaf sighed. Not bothering to correct this rude and seemingly immature warrior. "Cougarbite, Larkmist, Rosepaw? Alrighty then." yawning, she was head of a patrol. Not her first and not her last. Stretching her ginger maw in a mind sweeping yawn she shook her pelt. Pepperleaf's kits were about 5 moons now, Fernkit, and Nightkit. Poor Morningkit had gone missing and the rest of the litter never made it. The grief that stabbed her heart when she thought about Morningkit and his dead siblings. It was unbearable pain. Pepperleaf's cold minty gaze rested on Shadefrost. This immature and rude warrior gave her orderers. She had no right but to follow, though she will never forget that he executed her brother right before her very eyes. Mintbranch... I've been keeping a close eye on Cloversun for you. Deadwish...my other dead and dear brother.... Mothcloud's kits are due in a moon, are you happy? Sad? Proud? Are you both feeling regret in the Dark Forest? Or are you training apprentice's and warriors in the harsh ways mother trained us... Flicking her ears to rid of the bloody memories she stood and waited for the cats in her patrol to gather.
@Levi 99
(GAH!!!! I'm so so so sorry. I don't know who plays either of those cats. Do you mind mentioning them for me? That would be great <3)

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old May 28th, 2023, 07:58 AM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by |~Ju-Ju-Is-A-Maniac~| View Post
Pepperleaf sighed. Not bothering to correct this rude and seemingly immature warrior. "Cougarbite, Larkmist, Rosepaw? Alrighty then." yawning, she was head of a patrol. Not her first and not her last. Stretching her ginger maw in a mind sweeping yawn she shook her pelt. Pepperleaf's kits were about 5 moons now, Fernkit, and Nightkit. Poor Morningkit had gone missing and the rest of the litter never made it. The grief that stabbed her heart when she thought about Morningkit and his dead siblings. It was unbearable pain. Pepperleaf's cold minty gaze rested on Shadefrost. This immature and rude warrior gave her orderers. She had no right but to follow, though she will never forget that he executed her brother right before her very eyes. Mintbranch... I've been keeping a close eye on Cloversun for you. Deadwish...my other dead and dear brother.... Mothcloud's kits are due in a moon, are you happy? Sad? Proud? Are you both feeling regret in the Dark Forest? Or are you training apprentice's and warriors in the harsh ways mother trained us... Flicking her ears to rid of the bloody memories she stood and waited for the cats in her patrol to gather.
@Levi 99
(GAH!!!! I'm so so so sorry. I don't know who plays either of those cats. Do you mind mentioning them for me? That would be great <3)
(i'm Cougarbite, you could always check the allegiance, he's up there. Lark and Rose aren't though)
Cougarbite spotted the cat meant to be leading his patrol. He sighed. She was a queen, or at least still had kits, and he knew her by the name of Pepperleaf, not whatever Shadefrost had called her. His former mentor wasn't the smartest. "Hey, I'm Cougarbite. I dunno where the others are but the two of us can head out of they don't show." He said.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~