by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 04:12 PM

Old March 13th, 2022, 10:59 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

[ @mousefoot ]

Mistypaw slightly chortled at Beetlerye's comment about sleep, them she headed off towards the Saltmeadow Marsh. The apprentice hoped that Beetlerye would take the lead since Misty wasn't supposed to be commanding the patrol right now, but no one had popped up. “This is muddy,” she commented as they arrived at the Saltmeadow Marsh.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old March 13th, 2022, 11:14 AM
so life goes on

Bump Policy: 72 hrs
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by luminous View Post
[ @mousefoot ]

Mistypaw slightly chortled at Beetlerye's comment about sleep, them she headed off towards the Saltmeadow Marsh. The apprentice hoped that Beetlerye would take the lead since Misty wasn't supposed to be commanding the patrol right now, but no one had popped up. “This is muddy,” she commented as they arrived at the Saltmeadow Marsh.
Beetlerye

She sulked next to the apprentice. Usually she was all work, going out of her way to do the simplest activities, but today she was acting... off. Her mind felt empty and all she wanted to do was sleep until the night came. Once they arrived, she looked at the ground.

'' Yup. It is pretty muddy. Hopefully I don't get my paws too messy. ''

She watched her step as she walked along the border.

Everyday, there's another thing on my mind. It weighs me down to the ground.

Art Shop

Very busy schedule | Bump me after 72 hours
Old March 13th, 2022, 12:52 PM

[ @mousefoot ]

Mistypaw was surprised at how easily her mind was taken off Stormtalon due to a patrol. She hated the feeling of mud covering her paws, making a splotch sound every time she dug them into the mud. "Yeah, this certainly isn't enjoyable," she mewed to Beetlerye. "Should we mark the border quickly and then leave?"

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

Old March 13th, 2022, 12:56 PM
so life goes on

Quote:
[ @mousefoot ]

Mistypaw was surprised at how easily her mind was taken off Stormtalon due to a patrol. She hated the feeling of mud covering her paws, making a splotch sound every time she dug them into the mud. "Yeah, this certainly isn't enjoyable," she mewed to Beetlerye. "Should we mark the border quickly and then leave?"
Beetlerye

She nodded, doing her best to place her paws on dry areas while marking the border line.

Art Shop

Old March 17th, 2022, 09:43 AM

[ @lpu1s ]
(If you want you could make your next post as Beetlerye reporting to Sparrowskip? Also sorry for the delay.)

Mistypaw hastily marked the border, trying not to get her paws wet. When she was done, she padded into a less muddy area. "Alright, shall we leave now?" she asked.

Old March 17th, 2022, 05:35 PM
so life goes on

Quote:
[ @lpu1s ]
(If you want you could make your next post as Beetlerye reporting to Sparrowskip? Also sorry for the delay.)

Mistypaw hastily marked the border, trying not to get her paws wet. When she was done, she padded into a less muddy area. "Alright, shall we leave now?" she asked.
[yeah sure! i just never reported back to someone before but I am sure I can figure it out heh]

Beetlerye

She nodded to the apprentice with a lazy expression in her face. Then, while staring at the ground, careful of her step, she made her way back to the camp.

Art Shop

Old March 22nd, 2022, 12:47 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Otterfluff
It was not often that the young tom found himself standing on the edge of such an infamous border such as this one, and yet Otterfluff's gaze held tight to the dark shadows of the pine trees in front of him. A certain air of mystery swirled about, though his expression remained neutral and unreadable. Claws were not visible, hidden within their sheaths, and the fur along his back remained still.

While most of his Clanmates often lived in fear of the cats that dwelled under the cover of the pine trees Otterfluff found that his curiosity trumped fear for him. Wondering about what they might be doing, who they might be murdering. Bile that rose in his throat with each thought, as though they simply decided to neglect one of the most important aspects of the warrior code. Perhaps not all were like that though? Maybe some of the cats there still had honor, still had morals; but he would not hold his breath waiting.

A soft sigh escaped him as Otterfluff turned to follow the border parallel. Scents drawn to him indicated there was no prey nearby - at least, nothing that RiverClan would stoop to eating as toads were more so a ShadowClan delicacy. He did however linger, every once in awhile his blue gaze flickering over the shadows before returning to the pathway ahead of him.

[ open for interaction! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old March 22nd, 2022, 12:57 PM

:: @tulle

Mistypaw was padding along the Saltmeadow Marsh, trying to clear her thoughts from everything that had happened. She listed the names of the cats she was close to that were still alive in her head, trying to comfort herself. Oakwhisker. Hazelstorm. Birdpaw. Blizzardwind. They were all she had left. A tear trickled down her face.

She let the frosty pine needles crunch under her paws. She didn't care. Mistypaw dragged herself along. Then she stopped short. The scent of another cat wafted up into her nostrils, and panic filled her thoughts. What if there was a ShadowClan monster here right now? They could probably kill her. She was so vulnerable, so weak. Never could she fight, let alone stand a chance.

But it's RiverClan. A relieved sigh escaped from Mistypaw's jaw, and she hoped the warrior wouldn't be too angry at her. "Otterfluff," she blurted out before she could stop herself. "S-sorry, I know I-I'm not supposed to be out h-here alone." Her fur was still wet from how many times she had cried into it in the past few days. Would it ever dry, she wondered?

Would this nightmare ever end?

Old March 22nd, 2022, 01:07 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Otterfluff
Paw steps were heard and Mistypaw's scent detected well before she revealed herself. Otterfluff did not remove his gaze from the side of ShadowClan's border yet, though his ears did turn backwards to catch her words. "No, you should not be." Though there was no anger in his voice, and his gaze remained soft as it turned to regard Mistypaw. The apprentice had been through quite the ordeal from what he could recall, not that Otterfluff would take the moment to pry.

"It seems you are well aware of the Clan's rules, however here you are. Is something troubling you?" A vague question, one that the warrior perhaps already knew the answer to. But talking usually provided a stable place to step upon as the first step from being pulled from the pool of grief. He blinked once before taking a step or two closer. His shoulders remained rolled back, posture upright and poised.

Not lost on him was the dampness of her fur, the way it was sleeked back with much more gloss than the normal RiverClan pelt held. Tears, and lots of them. Otterfluff was familiar with the way they came and went, like the gentle lap of the sea against sand.

[ @starry. ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; March 22nd, 2022 at 01:07 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2022, 01:17 PM

:: @tulle

Mistypaw supressed a sigh at Otterfluff's question. Of course something was troubling her. Not something, everything. But like she always did, the molly attempted to only tell half the truth. She hated it when cats felt pity for her. "N-no," she replied, dark amber eyes darting to the ground.

I should stop trying to lie. Every cat seemed to detect her emotions, and with ease. Snowleap, Hazelstorm, Stormtalon, Oakwhisker - they all had. Suddenly she saw no reason to hide her true side anymore. Maybe all that she needed was to talk with someone who she didn't know yet. It would be easier, probably, to talk with Otterfluff than talk with someone who she had absolute trust in.

Mistypaw didn't make any sense, and she knew that. But how, with everything that had happened in her young years already, should she be able to think clear? "Well. Something is troubling me. You see, with Kestrelstar's death and all, it's hard to keep calm. And my mentor, he disappeared too. However, these are my problems. I shouldn't trouble you."