Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by ellie
Today 10:07 PM
"Shadow of a...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 09:57 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 09:51 PM
I get lost in the process,...
by Mica
Last post by Rani
Today 09:49 PM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:44 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 16th, 2021, 07:25 PM
Minecraft & US Nerd

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by scruumble_wuumble View Post
Chestnutchip smiles brightly, his large ears fluttering. He's glad to have lifted the younger tom's mood, even for just a short while. "Hey, I'm happy you did! I never really met any older trans cats when I was your age, and StarClan knows I needed it. Maybe I can be like, your trans mentor or something! Like, if you ever need someone older to talk to, I'll be here," he jokes, but then wonders aloud, "Though, I'm sure you have friends for that and all."
Alderpaw shook his head. "Just my sister, Snowpaw, but she's always getting into trouble."
Old August 16th, 2021, 08:24 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Patrols

Aw hell yeah tunnel patrol time! And the group he was assigned to lead this time seemed like a good one, the apprentice was Badgerpaw who he'd met before and had expressed interest in the tunnels so wouldnt be all flighty and scared like the last apprentice. Crowtooth had met Crowspeck too though not Ryecloud but from first glance they'd both be fine. Plus after he'd been blindsides by that weirdly aggressive groundhog he'd put in the effort to find the rodents entire den so the tom could be certain of a prey rich location for their patrol. Stars even if they didnt manage to get a lot groundhogs were big enough to make sure the prey pile didnt look as empty as it did now for a good few days! His game plan was set now just to wait for the others.

"Crowspeck Ryecloud Badgerpaw over here! I'll give you a basic run down of what to expect and such and then we can get going! I'd say daylight is wasting but that kinda doesnt matter in the tunnels."
@Kyrieknight @Celeste @Jay.
Old August 16th, 2021, 08:43 PM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
[All patrols are due on August 27th, at 10 PM EST. Read this thread on how to properly report in WindClan patrols before proceeding.]

~ WOLFFANG ~

It was time for patrols. Wolffang was horribly late, even though being late was dangerous. The rabbits may have returned - they had for a bit, but he hadn't been sure for a while - but there was a severe lack of prey because of those featherbrains Wildclaw and Darkclaw, as well as the patrol members that they'd been told to lead. There was no need for any ShadowClan border patrols; they'd be heading there soon, on an onslaught to teach them a lesson. His blood still boiled thinking about what they'd done, and the gore flashed in his mind. Teeth gritted, he scanned the clearing. He'd send out an extra hunting patrol for more prey, at least. They'd better actually report in on time.

[Prompt: The wet weather has caused the river to swell a bit. A cat gets too close - and slips and falls into it!]

"I'll be leading this patrol. Snowypaw [ @spade ], you'll come with me. Your mentor seems to have gone missing, so Cloudsong [ @xXCloudsongXx ], you'll come with us instead. We're going to patrol the RiverClan border."

[Prompt: You find a litter of fox kits, but the mother is nowhere to be found... until someone spots her maimed corpse.]

"Creekdash [ @Wings ], you'll take Creamcloud [ @Little Timmy ] and Stonemask [ @WinterRabbit5350 ]. Your apprentice can go on a patrol some other time."

[Prompt: It's a good haul in the tunnels! But there are a lot of worms out. Some of them fall from the ceiling onto you. Ew.]

"Crowtooth [ @Rani ], it's been long enough. You should take some cats into the tunnels with you. Bring Crowspeck [ @Kyrieknight ], Badgerpaw [ @Celeste ], and Ryecloud [ @Jay. ]. Go into the tunnels for a hunting patrol."

[Prompt: It's oddly quiet. A rather peaceful hunting session. There's plenty of rabbits.]

"Leopardsong [ @Moonraven ], take Foxpaw [ @feather lily ] and Dustypaw [ @FrostCat ] on a hunting patrol." Weren't those Skyleaf's apprentices? Foxpaw was the one with the missing leg, and Dustypaw was, too, right...? Wolffang felt a jolt as he thought of Skyleaf, who he had seemed to become friends yet. He shook his head to clear it and prepared for one last patrol.

[Prompt: There's hardly any prey, but then you come upon a stash made by some wild animal - a fox. Little do you know that it's nearby...]

"Gulltwist [ @Zesty Mango ], take Elderflare [ @WarriorzFan ] and Mothflight [ @North ] on a hunting patrol."

"It's safe to hunt the rabbits now; they've had enough time to repopulate. Our prey stash is severely low since the last two hunting patrols didn't report in. If you don't, then you know the consequences," Wolffang warned.
Dustypaw frowned. Did she really have to go on patrol? She had been distant since Skyleaf had passed, and wasn't sure if she was ready to begin Clan life again. But then she shook herself. Skyleaf wouldn't want her to wallow in misery. She would want her to go on.
She padded over to Leopardsong and Foxpaw. "Ready when you are," She meowed, which as much enthusiasm as she could muster - which wasn't really a lot. @Moonraven @feather lily

In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat
People who don’t like cats were mice in earlier lives
Formerly FrostCat
Please bump me after 48 hours!
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!

Last edited by Raven~; August 16th, 2021 at 08:44 PM.
Old August 16th, 2021, 09:16 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Aw hell yeah tunnel patrol time! And the group he was assigned to lead this time seemed like a good one, the apprentice was Badgerpaw who he'd met before and had expressed interest in the tunnels so wouldnt be all flighty and scared like the last apprentice. Crowtooth had met Crowspeck too though not Ryecloud but from first glance they'd both be fine. Plus after he'd been blindsides by that weirdly aggressive groundhog he'd put in the effort to find the rodents entire den so the tom could be certain of a prey rich location for their patrol. Stars even if they didnt manage to get a lot groundhogs were big enough to make sure the prey pile didnt look as empty as it did now for a good few days! His game plan was set now just to wait for the others.

"Crowspeck Ryecloud Badgerpaw over here! I'll give you a basic run down of what to expect and such and then we can get going! I'd say daylight is wasting but that kinda doesnt matter in the tunnels."
@Kyrieknight @Celeste @Jay.
Crowspeck nodded. He had no experience with tunnels, and never liked the idea of trying to: dark, tight places weren't his thing. But it needed to be done. He trotted over to Crowtooth, looking around and waiting for Badgerpaw and Ryecloud."

Bump me only after two days.

Old August 16th, 2021, 11:59 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Jaykit padded slowly around in circles, thinking. There was
so much going on, they needed to clear their head a little bit.

(Open to anyone, but they are missing their tongue and have
trouble holding a conversation)

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old August 17th, 2021, 03:30 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

| @Zesty Mango @WarriorzFan |
Mothflight listened intently as Wolffang called out the various patrols, blue eyes set on the deputy. So many patrols He thought, quietly thankful for the hard work of Wolffang to organise them all; despite his tardiness, Mothflight honestly thought he made a good deputy. As his own name got called out, he glanced around to find the cats he was to hunt with - particularly his patrol's leader, Gulltwist. He knew the three of them could manage a hunting patrol, and the idea that the rabbits had returned filled the large tom with warmth. Although his white pelt made hunting a little harder during the greener, spring and summer months, and even more so in autumn, he could manage fairly well; it just required more patience, something Mothflight had an abundance of. He made his way over to Gulltwist, dipping his head gently in greeting as his blue eyes then gazed round in search of Elderflare. "I'm ready whenever you, and Elderflare, are," He spoke, voice soft and polite.
[happy to move this into any border thread, whenever you two are ready ^^]

Last edited by North; August 17th, 2021 at 03:31 AM.
Old August 17th, 2021, 06:09 AM
Collector of Screams

Bump Policy: -
My Mood: Fanatic

- Badgerpaw -

[ @Rani | @Kyrieknight | @Jay.
Sorry it’s so short! School’s keeping me pretty busy. ]

Badgerpaw was assigned to a patrol in the tunnels! And with that Crowtooth guy, and her mentor, Crowspeck, and- someone called Ryecloud? She didn’t know who that was, but hopefully, they wouldn’t interfere with her plan. Resisting the pull of the tunnel-cat, she bounded over to her mentor, eyes bright. “Are you ready?” Excitement coursed through her veins - the tunnels were one of the only places on WindClan territory she hadn’t yet explored, and Badgerpaw wasn’t afraid to get her paws dirty down in them. This would be so much fun!
Old August 17th, 2021, 08:28 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

~ WOLFFANG ~

Wolffang stepped back and decided to find his patrolmates. It felt odd, being the patrol leader. He hadn't put himself on any patrols, but that just meant that there shouldn't be any risk of punishment... right? When he got back, he'd just make some mental notes to himself as to what had happened, take other patrol reports, and everything would work out just fine. The tom bent down to give the raggedy, fluffy fur on his neck and chest a quick lick in the hopes of making it look a little neater.

The sound of approaching pawsteps made his big ears perk, and he lifted his head to see a small white blur crossing the camp. It was Snowypaw, his half-sibling. The apprentice seemed to be full of enthusiasm, which was good. This patrol shouldn't be late... hopefully. He knew that Leopardsong and Crowtooth were always on time, which was good, because he didn't want to exile either of them. Mainly Crowtooth. Leopardsong seems like a good warrior, but she didn't show up to training. Well, perhaps she'd be of more use here. Creekdash was normally on time except for once, but Gulltwist had messed up in the past, so he only hoped that her patrol came in.

Wolffang shook his head to clear it and instead focused his gaze on Snowypaw. "Hello," he meowed. Even though he felt he should try to connect more with his half-sibling, the mood settled around him was grim, and Wolffang couldn't stop himself from being formal. He was used to being serious all the time, anyway. He looked around for Cloudsong. "We'll have to wait for Cloudsong to get here," he commented with a twitch of his ear. "Hopefully, they'll be coming shortly."

@spade @xXCloudsongXx

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old August 17th, 2021, 08:32 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@North @WarriorzFan

Gulltwist frankly did not want to go on some patrol. She didn’t want to do anything ever, not out of laziness, but out of depression. She never really wanted to leave her den, but she forced herself out for patrols, and well training her apprentice who was also her mother who disowned her as an apprentice,” Yeah we can head out once Elderflare shows up.” she meows

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 17th, 2021, 08:52 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[Maybe we could end the RP off here.]

~ ROSEBRIAR ~

Rosebriar felt like she had stumped Stonemask. Her thoughts and emotions whirled in her mind with this harsh acceptance that nothing would ever change. She couldn't go back in time and stop herself from helping Beeblaze - only to throw herself in harm's way and be forced to endure the horrendous shock, pain, and suffering of now looking like... this. What was she? The irony was sickening. She'd hated cats with ugly scars and disabilities, but now she had both. One eye was completely gone. One of her legs was limp and couldn't move. Half of her face was scarred over so badly that the fur couldn't grow back. An ear had been shredded to tatters so that she couldn't move it.

Seriously, though, she didn't blame the tom. She was awful now. How could anybody be around someone like her, who had lost everything? Oh, how terrible her life was going. Only now did she see how little her Clanmates really respected her - and they shouldn't if she looked like this. Most likely, she was doomed to live the rest of her moons in misery, having to rely on other cats who hated her, staying in fear because they hated her. Rosebriar looked awful. What would her brother think? Where was he?

She listened to Stonemask finally speak. It was nice that he apologized about her mother. If Featherwhisker hated her, then she definitely deserved it. But then again, she'd been missing for such a long time... would she ever come back? And the thought of her own mother, who she had loved so dearly, hating her... it hurt. It all hurt so much. But Featherwhisker was... good... she had to believe that. It had been so satisfying, having such a loving mother who had raised her on her views. But then, if she looked like this... for some reason, she and Featherwhisker, the perfect pair, didn't coincide well together in her mind.

Stonemask said that it wasn't right for her to hate disabled cats, and Rosebriar wanted to retort that it was what she believed. Her mother had told her they were wrong. It made them look ugly and made it harder for them to get around. They couldn't even serve their Clan properly. But looking at herself now... Rosebriar was one of them. She deserved to be alone, but at the same time, being alone was scary. The vain part of her mind was hoping that WindClan would still love her, no matter what she looked like, but that was doubtful. I don't want to be hated, but if I look like this, what choice do I have? She swallowed, more uncertain than ever before.

The gray tom's next words made sense, too. He was pretty on-point with that, she had to admit. She had become what she had previously ridiculed and hated. Oh, how her Clanmates were laughing now. How Twistedface was surely laughing. That vermin, who had somehow gotten her filthy paws on Twilightstar's kits. Does Twistedface really fit her? It's only one eye that's blind and her jaw that's crooked. Her tail makes her look worse. But now Rosebriar wondered what things had felt like for her... quickly, she pushed that away. She had to focus on herself right now. Nothing else. See what her purpose in life was now and try to figure her thoughts out.

Rosebriar lifted her head tentatively. No cat should see how mauled her face had become, but she really wanted to actually look at him. Nervously, she curled her elegantly bushy tail tighter around her twisted leg, a shiver running through her body. One of anxiety and fear.

"I will," she meowed quietly, glancing down at her broad, sturdy paws. They were easily overlooked because of the rest of her beauty, but that had been taken away from her. How would she cope? Rosebriar thought of Wolffang, who had seemed to... change... after becoming deputy. Did he get a new sort of pressure on him from the Clan? Was that why he had changed... and not visited her as much to make jokes about Twistedface or other things wrong in the Clan? Probably.

And now Rosebriar wasn't sure if she'd be able to do even that... her life felt ruined. But she had to find her brother, somehow... and talk to him. Perhaps that would help. Except for Snowypaw, he was the closest family she had left.

@WinterRabbit5350

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Closed Thread