Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Healing
by elio
Last post by elio
Today 06:06 PM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 06:04 PM
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by korok
Today 06:04 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 06:02 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Bonsai
Today 05:59 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 16th, 2021, 05:33 PM
chirps

Default Re: The Thunderwillow

A feeling of warmth spread through Marshkit as her sister agreed to a game later. Perhaps they would get to spend a lot more time together! She didn’t have many friends in the nursery really - and she believed it to be due to her size, though she was constantly reassured that wasn’t it - so of course the default partner was a sibling.

Amber eyes round with joy the kit snuggled against Aspenstrike’s leg once more, enjoying being around her. The rest of the meeting drawled on, with Icicleripple speaking of a prophecy. Words that flew right over Marshkit’s head - until a familiar name was among them. Jolting upright, ears alert and slackjawed, Marshkit bounced to her paws, shock filling her gaze. She swung her head towards Aspenstrike, still in awe.

”Aspenstrike! That’s you! You’re gonna be the Big Tree Cat!” It was how the little kit had come to know the cats who stood up on the Thunderwillow. Letting out a mew of excitement, Marshkit beamed up at her older sister, tail waving as she watched her face.

// @poppy.
Old August 16th, 2021, 05:43 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Thistlethorn smiled. It was a good day indeed. Hopefully she could be the leader ThunderClan needed now.

"Aspenstar! Aspenstar!" Thistlethorn, Spidercrawl, and Elderkit called.

Bump me only after two days.

Old August 16th, 2021, 05:45 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: ThunderClan Patrol Place

Dogbark
_______

His fur was on end as he deftly leapt atop the sun-baked log that he would call patrols on, his green eyes flashed about the clearing, betraying his excitement.
"Cats of ThunderClan!" He boomed, not event waiting a moment to begin his new duties, "We have lived without order for so long, what with the death of Buckstar-" He dipped his head slightly, "-and the disappearance and murder of Eveningstar-" He gritted his teeth, coward, "-leaving us without a Deputy to take the position, we have been stumbling around blindly for the past couple moons!" He swept his tail over his paws,
"As I have been made Deputy, it is high time that we get some patrols sorted out!"
He slitted his eyes against the sun and spotted just the cats he was looking for for this patrol,
"Yarrowshade [ @Shade. ]! Take Woodheart [ @I draw war cats ], Thunderchaser [ @~Fox~ ], and Cornpaw [ @finnzel ] to the RiverClan border! This will be a peaceful patrol! I don't want to start any more trouble with them until we get back to our usual strength! Despite my deep anger with those fox-hearts, we don't need to lose more clan-mates over border spats!"

You're marking the borders when someone spots a large squirrel, trying to bring some prey back to the clan, they follow it up a tree, but they fall! Thankfully it wasn't that far of a fall, but their patrol-mates sure did think that was funny!

The Deputy didn't even wait to make sure everyone was gathered, he steamrolled on through,
"Shadowheart! [ @Nixey ]" He barked, "Take Softshadow [ @Kunaiskrill ] on a patrol to the ShadowClan border! I shouldn't even have to say this, but I can't stress this enough, keep it peaceful, we do not want ShadowClan coming down on us too!"

As you make your way along the border, someone falls into a fox-hole! Thank StarClan it's deserted, or you would have had a problem!

Tail tapping against the wood, Dogbark continues,
"Mistyshade [ @Stardust~ ]! You and your apprentice Foxpaw [ @Pheasantflight ] will go to the WindClan border! I hope I don't have to remind you not to cause any trouble!"

You spot a rabbit that has run over the border! One or two of you attempt to catch it, but it's not going down without a fight!

With border patrols set up, Dogbark could now breathe easier and not have to analyze all the cats he would like to choose, as Hunting Patrols are within the borders, so the cats doing the hunting most likely won't run into any RiverClanners.
"Now for hunting patrols! Tawnybird [ @spade ] Dreamfeather [ @Cobra ]! You two go hunt by Sunkissed Creek!

While stalking some prey, you fail to see the creek and fall right in! Thankfully you landed in the shallow end, but your fur is all wet!

"Hawkice! [ @Hawkice ] Tripleaf! [ @WarriorzFan ] You two head to the territory!"

As you're hunting, someone spots a bird hopping about on the ground, going after it, they almost ram into a tree when the bird flies away!

"Owlflame! [ @North ] Take Littlepaw [ @Jayden ] out hunting by The Weeping Tree!" As far as Dogbark knew, Littlepaw had no mentor, that would be changed promptly though, the Deputy would have to remember to mention that to Aspenstrike...

Prey is running really well today- by that I mean it's really fast! You better start stretching, this will be a lot of running!

Okay, one more patrol left,
"Larkstorm [ @FrostCat ]! Blacksun [ @WinterRabbit5350 ]! You two head to Muskrat Mire!"

As you're hunting, you spot something just out of the corner of your eye, turning and alerting your patrol-mates, you are surprised to see two muskrats! Uh oh, you know where this is going-

Letting out a breath he didn't know he was holding, Dogbark leapt down from the log he had been standing on.
With the patrols over, he now had a minute to think.
Oh wait, he'd forgotten something, he jumped back on the log,
"Also, what with the severe lack of patrols reporting in, any patrol that does not report in on time will all be doing apprentice duties for a quarter moon! And if you keep missing patrol dues time after time, you might just find yourself demoted for a moon or so!"
There, done.
He jumped off the log with a flick of his tail, telling the cats they were dismissed.

Patrols Are Due By Saturday, August 28th at 11:59pm!

Last edited by Willowfern; August 17th, 2021 at 03:22 PM.
Old August 16th, 2021, 06:02 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

~Shadowheart~
The she-cat raised her head at Dogbarks mention of her name. A bit of worry stirred in her belly as she took in a soft breath. Standing up, she cast her gaze around as she searched for her patrol partner “Softshadow!” waving her black tail up so the cat could find her, Shadowhearts gaze searched silently. At least she wasn’t being sent towards the Riverclan border, that could’ve ended poorly if she was.
@Kunaiskrill

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old August 16th, 2021, 06:29 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

Softshadow sighed and walked over. "Im ready" he half-smiled. "Lead the way" he sighed

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old August 16th, 2021, 06:39 PM
无尽浪潮在我脑里

My Mood: Psychedelic

Shock struck Oatkit as he stared at the medicine cat.
What happened to our former leader? Panic swathed him, What is going on? Why is Icicleripple acting like that? Forcing himself to stay calm, he began to groom himself in attempt to get rid of his panic. Well, good for Aspenstrike and Dogbark. Good for them. He tried to think positively, but he was still confused.
Old August 16th, 2021, 06:40 PM
Dungeon Master

Bump Policy: 48 hrs, 24 if urgent
My Mood: Crazy

Thunderkit padded over and thought wow a prophecy!

Thunderstrike, Aurene
Ravenfrost'

Charachters

Oceansong (TC)
Old August 16th, 2021, 07:16 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @spade ]

Aspestrike raised her head, turning from Marshkit to Icicleripple. Her eyes widened and her mouth fell agape. Oh stars. Everything blurred, the words blended into each other, she heard.... cheering... and the only sounds registering was Marshkit's excited voice. "Aspenstrike! That's you! You're going to be the Big Tree Cat!"

And... Dogbark. An older warrior, she didn't know him well, but apparently StarClan approved of him as deputy. And her... her as leader?!

"Yeah." She said smiling unconvincingly, looking back down at her sister. "I... I need to go talk to Icicleripple, but I'll come back as soon as I can." Her voice wavered as she promised Marshkit. "Because we still need to play moss-ball, remember?" Once again, she licked the kit's head, then stood up, legs feeling tingly, and making her question their stability.

Glancing back once to give her sister another smile before turning back to face the medicine den. Dogbark and Icicleripple were already nearly inside.

Turning to let her gaze pass over the other cats, she wondered if their joy was real, or if they doubted her as much as she doubted herself. It felt as if she was underwater, but she padded towards the medicine den, nearly breaking into a sprint. Everyone was looking at her, it felt like.

It was strange, no one had noticed her.... before.

As she stood in the entrance of the medicine cat's den, she froze, not remembering the walk over. Looking over her shoulder, she tried to make eye contact with Marshkit, feeling so guilty, for leaving her. But what could she do?

Then, she turned to face Dogbark and Icicleripple, then padded deeper into the den.

[ @Willowfern @Panda1440 ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old August 16th, 2021, 07:21 PM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

"Aspenstrike! Dogbark!" Hawkice called
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old August 16th, 2021, 07:22 PM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

( @WarriorzFan )
Hawkice looked around for his hunting partner.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Closed Thread