Old March 5th, 2023, 03:50 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto! View Post
@Cherry~

Featherstone sighed as she walked into the camp, her patrol (hopefully) behind her. "Poisonpaw was sprayed by a skunk, while Icebeam helped them find their way back I caught 3 mice, surprisingly." She said with a sigh.

[ Patrol complete! ]

@Octavia! @~_LuzNoceda_~
*Poisonpaw hissed, still smelling horrible*

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old March 6th, 2023, 08:27 AM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Chillymoth padded over with a barely-concealed sigh to join his patrolmate, who still seemed to be blabbering at Elmshadow. Whatever, hopefully they could get this over with soon.

[ @~_AmityBlight_~ ]

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit

Last edited by beau; March 6th, 2023 at 08:27 AM.
Old March 6th, 2023, 10:47 AM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

| Blackdawn |
| They/Them |
| A large long-furred white cat; yellow eyes |

~ Blackdawn quickly made their way out of the warriors den when they heard their name be called. The white cat took note how they would be taking two apprentices one was their own. The cat padded over to the two apprentices looking at them both.

"Let's go."

The cat briefly said before turning to leave the camp expecting for the two to follow after them. ~

│ @Dino's Minion - Batpaw; @nykyrian - Aspenpaw │
Old March 6th, 2023, 12:14 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

[ A mild notice in advance, I might get a few things wrong. So If I do, feel free to send me a VM me and let me know.

Patrols are due on March 19th!

If you wish for an extension, let me know before the deadline.
If you wish to be replaced, let me know before March 8th at 11:59pm CST.

Regarding recent rules, your cat should not go out into the territory alone. If none of your patrolmates show up after four days and you’ve bumped everyone, then please have your cat come speak with Larkfire. ]

Larkfire
She/Her

Recent rules had left Larkfire roaming the territory more than ever, sharp amber hues raking the somewhat desolate grounds for clanmates outside of camp. She hadn't caught anyone, mostly cats went out in pairs now, and it was a relief, but who knew? There were always still troublemakers here and there. White paws danced silently against the ground as Larkfire moved through the camp entrance and into the clearing, and then made her way to the base of Shadowledge, for today it was her turn to call out patrols.

Letting out a breath, the youngest Enforcer scanned the clearing a moment. She had to send a patrol to ThunderClan, that would require the best. Larkfire herself itched to go, but there was probably no chance for it. So in other words, the best would mean cats Larkfire had to place her trust in.
"Mirehound [ @daenerys ], lead Frostscreech [ @Larissa ], Branchfire [ @Faith. ], and Smokepaw [ @Spotty ] to ThunderClan Border."
Sending Four out was a stretch, and the last two were iffy, but if they proved themselves then Lark would be satisfied.

Next came the RiverClan Border.
"Hawkbite [ @SuspiciousMindz ]," The word wavered on her tongue a tad bit, because Larkfire was uncertain what Vixensnarl's brother would do. "Lead Featherstone [ @Pluto! ], and Sagepaw [ @valery ] to the RiverClan Border."

That. Was over with. WindClan border, needed to watch out for those bunnies.
"Lightningcry [ @furrensic ] take..." The young female trailed off, gaze landing on a figure that her former mentor had let back into ShadowClan not so long ago. "Take Owlfeather [ @Hopeless ] and Cougarpaw [ @Archbone ] to WindClan Border."

Those were the borders. Now onto hunting patrols.

"Almondclaw [ @---Moon × Turtle--- ] take your apprentice Slugpaw [ @Messi ] hunting in Shadow's Break."

"Rosecougar [ @jupiter ], take..." The lithe feline paused, biting her tongue to keep the name Riverpaw out of her mouth. Hm. Riverpaw was blind, perhaps Larkfire should put that apprentice with someone more docile. "Take Dawnglare [ @Faline ] hunting at Mourning Ruins."

For a moment here, Larkfire paused, gaze lingering on a familiar dark tabby. She almost called out to him too, but then turned away. Who was she to boss around the one friend she had here? He'd gone on plenty patrols, best let him rest now. Instead, her gaze landed on a different cat. A white and grey tomcat who'd been an apprentice too long. "Littlemoth [ @Yugo. ], take Cobwebpaw [ @Guardian Fox ] hunting at Croaking Swamp." With those words, Lark turned away.

Alright, onto the last patrol. Well... kind of. "Shrewstone [ @Ravensong ] take Sharppaw [ @Willie Warf ] to hunt in the territory." Sharppaw was quite frankly a new apprentice, and Shrewstone a younger warrior, but they'd be fine. Hm. There had been a badger recently. Fine, she would send another cat with them, just to be safe. "Poppyshine [ @~CherylBlossom~ ], go with Shrewstone and Sharppaw."

Once all the patrols had been sorted out, Larkfire sat back to wait. Now to hope nothing would go wrong.

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.

Last edited by Rose; March 6th, 2023 at 01:28 PM. Reason: wouldn't you like to know, weather boy? (i joke, ily all)
Old March 6th, 2023, 12:30 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

At the call of patrols, Mirehound was already trotting over to Larkfire. Blue eyes rested on the young Enforcer, she gave a single nod to confirm her understanding. Her wounds from the border skirmish still stung, but it was nothing that would keep her down. And at least she would have cats with her that had more than mice-tails for brains - at least where Frostscreech was concerned. Branchfire and Smokepaw she didn't know too well, but hopefully neither would make fools of themselves.

With a flick of her tail Mirehound headed towards the entrance, waiting for the rest of her patrolmates to show up. She wouldn't wait forever, and if neither of them decided to show perhaps she'd see if Larkfire was up for joining her.

[ @Larissa @Faith. @Spotty ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; March 6th, 2023 at 12:30 PM.
Old March 6th, 2023, 12:58 PM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

Smokepaw
@daenerys @Larissa @Faith.

The observant apprentice had like usual decided to spend the time she wasn't out with Owlfeather, somewhere around the camp, listening and looking around for anything note-worthy. So far? Well, not much to catch her interest, for after a while she had retreated into the shadows near the camp wall and allowed the darkness there to melt into her pelt. She had noticed a handful of warriors being able to sit so still that their dark fur seemed to blend into the shady background, and since her fur was rather dark, she had taken to sitting there as well.

Her blue and green gaze shifted to Larkfire as the spotted the molly. Smokepaw had had her eye on the young Enforcer for a while. She remembered the meeting about two months ago where she had been named a full Enforcer, but Smokepaw was well aware she had been promoted far before that. How an apprentice had been made an Enforcer wasn't something Smokepaw was too sure about, but out of all the other four, Larkfire was the one Smokepaw had most considered setting her aim at. If she wanted to climb higher herself, if not through the ranks then at least socially and in Dawnstar's eye, allying herself with one Enforcer would be good for her goal. Larkfire, being young and very recently has been a 'paw herself, would likely be the easiest one to approach, and at least starts with. At what better way to begin than doing well on a patrol?

As they were called out, Smokepaw recognized her name called for the border patrol, and swiftly breaking from the shadows to head for the base of the Shadowledge. She went through the three other names being called; Mirehound, Frostscreech, and Branchfire. All of them had spoken at the most recent meeting if she remembered correctly, and the first two had also participated in the battle with Thunderclan. Interesting that Larkfire was sending those two specifically, along with Brnachfire and Smokepaw herself.
Well, she was certainly looking forward to seeing how they would act, and if they would come across a patrol from Thunderclan perhaps... Eaither way, the lean apprentice sensed she would be able to learn a few new things during this patrol.

Out of the three, Mirehound was the first one to appear, reaching the Shadowledge already before Smokepaw, and the
apprentice took note of how the blue-eyed warrior headed straight for the entrance, not seemingly planning on waiting long.

With smooth movements, the apprentice followed.

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]

Last edited by Spotty; March 6th, 2023 at 01:03 PM.
Old March 6th, 2023, 02:32 PM
silly billy!!

Bump Policy: every 48 hours
My Mood: Spooky

Featherstone turned to Sagepaw with a smile. [ @valery ]

"Ready when you are." She said with a flick of her tail, eager to finish the border patrol
Old March 6th, 2023, 03:40 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Faline ]

Rosecougar's sharp blue eyes lit up as Larkfire called her for patrols. Aha, she would be leading one, it seemed. Well... she'd be leading Dawnglare, a singular cat, but better than having someone be in charge of her. It was already insufferable enough to have Daydream, her pesky older sister bossing her around, but having to deal with someone else's ego wasn't something she was fond of. Ugh. I hate mondays. Rose grumbled inaudibly under her breath, and stood up, zeroing in on Dawnglare, who was also looking for her. The tiny warrior padded over. "Ready to go?" She asked, a lilting smile worming it's way onto her face with slight friendliness.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old March 6th, 2023, 03:47 PM
ringfinger

sagepaw
he/him
shadowclan / 138/100
white w/ grey-striped tail, green eyes

Sagepaw had materialized the second he had heard his sister's voice call for the patrolling cats, eager to do something. And also just to see his cool sister do enforcer things. Not that he'd ever tell her that, though!

RiverClan border...Sagepaw'd been there before, it had been where he'd met that silly (but also kinda quiet) tom. What had been his name? Oh! Coldpaw. The apprentice turned to look at Featherstone, flicking his tail back at her. "Ight, but where's Hawkbite?" He turned his green gaze to look around, kneading the ground with his paws in anticipation.

@Pluto! @SuspiciousMindz
Old March 6th, 2023, 06:46 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Sharppaw [post 13]

Sharppaw shook eagerly. Finally, she would see the territory, other than the border. She raced to the camp entrance. She didn't even realise how long it had been since she felt the life drain from some inferior being under her paw. The thought of getting a kill after so long lit a fire in her. She sure hoped the two warriors hurried because she would rush out on her own if Neccisary.
@Ravensong @~CherylBlossom~

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw