Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Running Wild (Rowan &...
by Windy
Last post by Rowan
Today 11:30 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Bean
Today 11:22 PM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Rowan
Today 11:21 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by taillow
Today 10:49 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Dark
Today 10:33 PM

Old February 21st, 2020, 03:46 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default WC Scouting (Private

The deputy did not want to travel to the outskirts with a stuck up, all high and mighty tom who questioned everything he did. But Coldsong was the only clan member that seemed eager to help the clan and Brindlejaw couldn't do the scouting alone. It tore the toms heart to see his beloved clan be in starvation, bullied by others, and to be so weak from the harsh season. So when he was offered the position to become deputy he took it, ready to help Windclan. Not many cats wanted to do the extra work to get the clan back on the feet and they were so desperate for food that when Lionstar sent his patrol over to hunt, Twilightstar accepted the lending paw. Twilightstar, his leader, Brindlejaw would follow her to the ends of the world and do anything she told him to do. The deputy believed in Starclan and his leader so much that if he had to die for them, he would happily do so. That's why he was scouting, Twilightstar needed him, him! Pride still swells at the thought of the molly trusting him.
The long legged tom took large strides, walking to the Outskirts with the warrior in tow.

@Fae

Last edited by Sweetie; February 21st, 2020 at 03:47 PM.
Old February 21st, 2020, 07:02 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: WC Scouting (Private

Coldsong trailed behind the deputy, head hung low, completely unenthused to be spending the whole scout trip with Brindlejaw.

@Shimm
Old February 22nd, 2020, 09:24 PM
Queen of Laziness

(Coyotes will be in this thread btw)

Brindlejaw lifted his nose into the frosty air trying to detect anything unusual. "Keep your ears and eyes on the lookout. I don't have a good feeling about this." Turning his head around to look at the warrior. Someone doesn't look too happy. Taking note of Coldsong's attitude and how odd it was for him to be so grumpy when he seemed eager to scout earlier
@Fae
Old February 26th, 2020, 12:11 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Coldsong rolled his eyes at Brindlejaw's command. Did this guy think he didn't know how to scout or something? He's not an apprentice. "Uh, sure." He replied, keeping his eyes ahead of him. Whatever. He'll show this tom how scouting is really done.

His nose took to the air, dropping his jaw to taste the scents around them. Drinking in the scents, he caught a whiff of something musky...hot and sweaty...like a dog? He sniffed the ground. No...something else. "Coyotes." The WindClanner hissed, immediately perking his ears. The scents were fresh, but no tracks were seen in the snow around them. Not good...

"I think we might be in a bad area," Coldsong's voice was in a low whisper now, cautious it didn't carry over the wind. "Let's retreat to the undergrowth so we'll be harder of a target." He suggested, heading toward a nearby grove.

@Shimm
Old February 27th, 2020, 04:05 PM
Queen of Laziness

Since Coldsong took to scouting the ground the deputy took it upon himself to check out the dead bushes coated with snow. His paws crunched under the snow but were easily covered with a new layer of snow behind him. His orange eyes took nothing out of place but his nose wrinkled at the smell. The smell of what? Taking a few pawsteps forward it seemed like the smell was coming behind a bush. Reaching out with a paw Brindlejaw moved the branches in his way.
Coyote dung... fresh at the look and smell of it.
The tom took a sharp breath inward, his eyes now searching more deeply for any hints of the future danger. Turning around and looking at clanmate the two made eye contact when they opened their maws at the same time, "Coyotes."
Brindlejaw nodded, praying to Starclan that his last days wouldn't end up like this. Now he took notice to tread carefully on the ground following in tow with Coldsong.
A low, barely audiable growl from the left and right made Brindlejaw's blood run cold.
@Fae
Old February 29th, 2020, 12:54 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Coldsong whirled around at the sound of a growl, finding himself only a few tail-lengths away from a pack of coyotes. His eyes widened and he yowled. "Help me lead them away from camp!!"

The moment he went running, the coyotes chased after him in a yapping frenzy. He looked over his shoulder to see if the deputy followed, "Come on!!"

@Shimm (sorry for the delayed reply! took a small break, i will be much more active now )

Last edited by Doom; February 29th, 2020 at 12:55 PM.
Old March 1st, 2020, 09:43 PM
Queen of Laziness

(It's completely good )

Brindlejaw gasped, fox-dung! Faster than he thought he could run the deputy took off right behind the warrior. "Run to the Two-legs dens!" Veering towards the left and a tall fence came into view. Without a second thought, the tom bunched his hindlegs and jumped. Hitting the wooden fence with an oof, he dug his claws into the woode, scrambling to get up, his hindleg claws scratching to push himself up for dear life. Adrenaline coursed through his veins as the tom came to the top and continued to run through fence after fence.
It was a few minutes before he stopped, wheezing and panting trying to regain his breath. I'm not in shape as I once was... By far the tortoiseshell was fat but his bones were 42 moons old. Coldsong! Forgetting about regaining his breath Brindlejaw turned around and looked wildly for his clanmate.
@Fae
Old March 16th, 2020, 11:05 AM
Nightmare Fuel

The coyotes were hot on their tails, but the adrenalin pushed Coldsong ahead, panting heavily beside his scout buddy. Upon the order, the warrior steered toward the fence and took the leap. Like Brindlejaw, he struggled to get over, getting splinters between his pads and against his hind legs, but he pushed through.

He watched the deputy make it over, but Coldsong wasn't lucky enough. He felt a pair of jaws clamp down on his tail, yanking him down. He yowled in startlement, twisting around to thrash an unsheathed paw across the coyote's snout.

With a pathetic whimper, the coyote released him, and Coldsong found himself zig-zagging to doge the two other coyotes snapping at him. Panicked, the WindClanner attempted to leap over the fence again, and with the help of adrenaline, he managed to heave himself over the fence.

Coldsong fell to the other side, wheezing every curse word he knew. He looked back at his tail, then winced away at the sight of his blood spreading through the snowy-white ground. Well...there goes more of his beauty.

"Brindlejaw...? Are you alright?" He panted, looking toward his deputy across the way.

@Shimm
Old March 17th, 2020, 04:15 PM
Queen of Laziness

Hearing his clanmates yowling Brindlejaw ran towards the noise. Seeing a bloody snout disappear behind the fence. "Coldsong!" For a few heartbeats the deputy thought that the beast took the tom. Looking over the warrior and to his relief, it was just his tail that was damaged. "I thought it would be safer to go through the two-legs dens, easier to lose them." He truly felt bad for Coldsong and almost feared for him. Noting the blood oozing out of his paws. "Yeah, we should get those wood splinters out before going back to the clan." Moving closer to the warrior and picked up a stick along the way. "Bite down on the stick, I'm going to remove the splints." Before he could object the tortoiseshell took his paws and turned them over. Multiple tiny pieces were embedded into the skin and to be honest it looked horrible.
Looking and and making sure Coldsong had the stick, Brindlejaw leaned down and yanked the tiny wooden pieces out. One after another with all four paws.
@Fae