Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Kit Corrals
by Ian
Last post by DaffodilFlight
Today 01:10 AM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by Spider.
Today 01:01 AM
Analogous limbs [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 12:08 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Estelle
Yesterday 11:52 PM
FireMaidens art cave
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Yesterday 11:52 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 22nd, 2022, 01:54 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

~Sunshadow~
Boy was it a good day. Sunshadow exited the warriors den, just recently having woken up from a good nap. She looked up at the clear, blue sky, her yellow eyes sparkling. She liked the nice weather. She liked the light breeze that was blowing. It was cooling and lowered any heat to a comfortable heat. As she stretched, her eyes looked around the clearing, landing on the prey pile. She hadn't gone hunting in a while and she certainly had energy at the moment.

When she finished stretching, she searched the cats in the clearing. She was going hunting but she wanted a hunting partner. Yes, she could hunt alone, but what fun would that be? Her eyes landed on a black cat standing by the shadows. She probably wouldn't noticed them if it wasn't for their golden eye. Sunshadow padded over to them with a smile, and the closer she got, she recognized that it was Hemlockfrost. She had never talked to the molly before but she didn't have a bad relationship with her either. Just, an unknown, undiscovered relationship.

Sunshadow stopped in front of Hemlockfrost, the smile still on her face. "Hello Hemlockfrost. I hope you've been good. It's a nice day out. I was looking for a hunting partner and was wondering if you wanted to hunt with me? I wouldn't want to miss the opportunity to catch prey." She meowed kindly, her yellow eyes focused on Hemlockfrost.

@Kingly
Old May 22nd, 2022, 01:54 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ThunderClan Patrol Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Warf View Post
StagBound was quite excited! His first patrol as a warrior! He looked around, looking for the cats that were supposed to go with him.
@Atticus @poppy.
Shallowshiver | they/them | @poppy.

The black warrior padded over to Stagbound, nodding politely to him, "Once Cloudyflight gets here we'll head out" they spoke, gazing around for the other warrior.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 22nd, 2022, 02:07 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziera View Post
// @Starfall | @Panda1440 | @RiztheHuntress
Mudskip didn't hate herb patrols as much as the other kinds. They were peaceful ordeals, easy, and he enjoyed the occasional territory outing. Even so, today's summons were troubling on another level. What was it with everyone making Mudskip patrol lead? Suspicious as hell. Mud didn't want ThunderClan to fall under the impression he was prepared for any actual responsibility!

Surely Spiderthroat should lead, since he was most likely older and crustier than the dust on WindClan's hills - wait. Record scratch. Alarm snapped Mudskip's attention forward. "Hold on a minute, Spiderthroat?" Bewilderment had his tone jump a few octaves. Then, sniffing contemptuously, Mudskip hmmmph'ed. "Excuse me, but THAT guy needs a NAP!"
Cindersky
It seemed as though the warriors being sent out to retrieve herbs were the very warriors who needed them. Padding up quickly, Cindersky allowed her pelt to brush Mudskip to signal her arrival before looking towards Moosecrash. "Spiderthroat is not well enough to be placed on a patrol, Moosecrash. He needs to go get his wounds looked at." A glance was sent towards the tom in question, blue eyes flaring in a message that informed Spiderthroat he should listen instead of cause a scene.

Turning towards Mudskip and Icicleripple, Cindersky dipped her head. "If Moosecrash does not mind, I will be joining you guys in place of Spiderthroat."

[ @Starfall @RiztheHuntress @Panda1440 - cinder was suppose to be on a hunting patrol, but now that she's not she's not going to let spider go on a patrol while he's badly injured ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old May 22nd, 2022, 02:45 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
@Ziera @marni

Ah, the random once more. Good for him. He was sure if he just sucked it up really quick, he could get the stupid thing over with. But than the random spoke up and, rude "I'm just sittin here." he huffed. Yea, he managed to wash some of the blood off but he couldn't stick around, because it made him dizzy and it stung.

Than Cindersky spoke up, she had popped up out of nowhere. "Again. Rude, I'm just sittin here." he didn't look that awful. It just felt like he was walking through molasses all the time...and talking with a mouthfull of moss. "I'm fine just give me a moment to catch my breath's all." he huffed.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 22nd, 2022, 02:52 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Thunderblaze had many things on his mind as he heard shallowshivver announce patrol assignments he had to do it even if he had many things on his mind, he hears shallow say about taking possumpaw and hemlock to firefly cove for the patrol" oh boy" he murmerd unsure if it will go well,

he turns his head looking around for hemlock and possumpaw waiting for them to do patrol in him for he was leading there patrol, he waited for some while needing to do the patrol" hemlock possumpaw" he called out with a stern and firm voice
@Bliss @Kingly

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old May 22nd, 2022, 03:39 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: The Thunderwillow

// @Starfall
Oh, so NOW Spiderthroat acknowledged him! Sort of. Mudskip made a scoffing noise in the back of his throat like he couldn't believe the guy's response. Was excessive bleeding making Spider woozy, or was he just naturally this ornery? He huffed in concerned annoyance.

Spiderthroat wanted to be a comedian? Fine. "Trust me, your face is off-putting, but I happen to be referring to the parts of you Sundust can actually fix." Mudskip inched closer, extending one paw like an invitation; he tried to ignore how the stench of blood made his stomach curl. "...Here, let me help you to the medicine cat den."

Last edited by Ziera; May 22nd, 2022 at 03:42 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2022, 05:34 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Possumpaw > Male[he/him] > Post 36
(Sorry in advance for his attitude and the way he acts with warriors! Its all him not me)

Possumpaw heard his name get called for a patrol. It was about tom he got placed on another one of these. The stupid warriors of the clan had ignored him for far too long. It was time to get back at them with a little fire. Even before the patrol leader called for him he was there. "You don't have to yell for me I'm right here. I'm blind not death.", he retorted. Hemlock better show up or he'd say just to leave them behind. The last patrol he was in it had just been him. You could never depend on a warrior. They were all the same.

// @spirit free; @Kingly; btw theres a period at the end of my username \\

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old May 22nd, 2022, 06:25 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss. View Post
Possumpaw > Male[he/him] > Post 36
(Sorry in advance for his attitude and the way he acts with warriors! Its all him not me)

Possumpaw heard his name get called for a patrol. It was about tom he got placed on another one of these. The stupid warriors of the clan had ignored him for far too long. It was time to get back at them with a little fire. Even before the patrol leader called for him he was there. "You don't have to yell for me I'm right here. I'm blind not death.", he retorted. Hemlock better show up or he'd say just to leave them behind. The last patrol he was in it had just been him. You could never depend on a warrior. They were all the same.

// @spirit free; @Kingly; btw theres a period at the end of my username \\

THunderblaze ears went back" ok" he says rolling his eyes" once the other patrol partner comes we will begin the firefly cove patrol as soon as our other patrol partner is here" he says lashing his tail

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old May 22nd, 2022, 07:40 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Fleakit rolled in the dirt

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 22nd, 2022, 08:38 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

// @Estelle @iris.

>Turtlekit<
With a high-pitched squeak, Turtlekit wriggled closer toward Jaykit. She reached out with a single paw to fumble around and lay it on his tail, while one of her hind feet kicked out feebly at her other siblings,
Jaykit whined in discomfort but stayed still for his sister. After all, she was keeping him warm.

Pixel by Zombhood on DA
Closed Thread