Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
everything eats and is...
by wolfie
Last post by wolfie
Today 12:52 PM
Littlestream finder
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 12:50 PM
Evenilolia's art shop!!
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 12:45 PM
[p] friends are never left...
Last post by Luna16
Today 12:43 PM
Can I mommy?
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 12:40 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 25th, 2022, 01:01 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Bluefox nuzzles Archkit, who purrs.
(activity, closed*
Old March 26th, 2022, 12:51 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Joining and Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulle View Post
Cindersky
As the dark look crossed his face, Cindersky could not place a paw on exactly what could have caused it. All she had to go off of was what he told her - that twolegs had taken him and made him fight other cats, nothing else. The sudden shift in the carefree attitude to this was starting to the warrior, and she blinked in confusion. His story seemed far fetched, but who was Cindersky to know what truly happened outside of the borders. It just seemed... stretched.

"So... let me see if I understand this correctly. A mean cat named Frogfang chased you out of ThunderClan territory, then there was a storm and somehow you got swept away into the river but finally managed to get back - but before all of this you were also... taken by twolegs and forced to fight other cats?" Even she could hear the disbelief in her own voice. It just seemed like too much.

Letting out a soft sign, she gave a gentle shake of her head. "ThunderClan needs stable cats right now, cats who do not go missing for almost four seasons and return with some grandiose story. I am just unsure how those events kept you away that long... but I suppose I have seen twolegs do stranger things in my day." Cindersky still was not sure how much she believed of the story Stagpaw told her. For all she knew, none of it was true - the way he bounced around from reason to reason, keeping it vague without going into much detail... it sounded fishy.

"How will you prove to ThunderClan that you will not leave again?" An important question, and one that would help Cindersky decide if the cat before her should be allowed to rejoin. Hopefully, by the end of this, she would have a concise image of the needed answer.

Stag's face looked even sadder when he heard the disbelief in Cindersky's voice. Why didn't she believe him? Does it sound made up? He didn't make it up! It really happened! "I-Ill do anything! I promise I didn't make it up! I swear it on starclan! Give me a task, and I'll do my very best to show that I'm loyal! I'll never let anycat chase me out again, I swear it!" He declared, standing up straight, not one doubt anywhere on his face. He would never run away again, even if it killed him. The only place he ever wanted to be was home. In Thunderclan.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old March 26th, 2022, 08:28 PM
Ascending into light

Bump Policy: After one week, please.
My Mood: Dead
Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

☘︎︎ Foxspring ☘︎︎ (he/him)

❥ Foxspring sat alone in his nest lost in thought. He wondered what was next in store for the Clan. A lot had been going on, but he decided to remain silent and to just see what would come next.

link... you must find me.
character siterp policyrp tracker

Old March 26th, 2022, 10:11 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default ThunderClan Joining and Rejoining

Cindersky
If she were being honest with herself, this might have been the first time she was unsure about letting a cat back into ThunderClan. So many moons had passed... and the cat standing before her was the same age as the warriors back at camp. Getting chased out of his own territory by what sounded like a Clan cat, running away? That was the opposite of what a warrior was suppose to do. It was what had started all of this it seemed, Stagpaw allowing himself to be driven away from his home.

"What concerns me, Stagpaw," she finally replied after a beat or two, "was that you were so easily driven from ThunderClan territory. And then wandered close enough to a river bank that ultimately swept you away. While the twolegs capturing you was no fault of your own, the events before seem like a string of bad decision making." And that was the last thing the Clan needed with Dawnstar hovering over them like a hawk.

She regarded the young tom for a moment with a thoughtful gaze. If any other cat had found him - Nectarflame, or maybe Shiningskies even - he would have been chased out by now. But Cindersky still held onto the belief that deep inside every cat there was some sort of good left. Despite the anxiety that tickled her paw pads, the senior warrior sighed.

"I will give you one more chance, Stagpaw. However you will not be made a warrior anytime soon. You will need to prove yourself to ThunderClan, through dedication and committment. As we speak, Dawnstar and ShadowClan have been "invited" to "help" us after the recent loss of Aspenstar and Dogbark." Not really a loss as far as Cindersky was concerned, but she did not wish to get into that now. "But hear this; leave again, get chased out again, and I would not recommend coming back." It was getting easier for Cindersky to speak her mind on matters such as who should be allowed to come back into ThunderClan; easier to understand who had the heart to return.

Nodding towards the young tom she turned to lead him back towards camp.

[ @QueenCocaHead stagpaw is done! make sure to submit him to the allegiances! ]

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
Old March 26th, 2022, 10:47 PM

My Mood: Amused

Maplekit peaked his head out the door before frowning and heading back to his nest. He probably wouldn't be allowed at the meeting.

[activity post; closed]
Old March 27th, 2022, 06:12 AM

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit form View Post
Rose'Kit

`Alright!`
"Hmmm." She let her attention to Rosekit drift away. Turning her head around, she spotted Cherrypaw. "Hey, Rosekit, look!" She mewed cheerfully, bounding towards the awake apprentice. "Um...Cherrypaw, I was wondering if you can play with us..." She trailed off, caught off by the larger cat's size. She turned around, still keeping an eye on Cherrypaw. "Rosekit? um...is it okay?"

Pls bump me after 48 hours!
Old March 27th, 2022, 08:29 PM
ɪ'ᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ

My Mood: Dark

MUDDYROSE
closed post
'If it’s too big of a job, then I’d be more than happy to assist.' The words stung her worse than bee stings. Had she screwed up so much, that Buckbranch thought her incapable of tending to the Nursery? Honestly, she was humiliated. He'd given her an apprentice task! Although, she supposed being stuck with squealing kits, and their mothers, was better than listening to cranky elders. Besides, she had a deep connection with the Nursery. She felt closest to her deceased siblings there.

Muddyrose strode into the Nursery with moss clamped between her jaws. She dropped it onto the ground with an irritated growl. In truth, she was angriest with herself. Buckbranch's point had been entirely logical. When Bushpaw hadn't arrived on time, she should have taken Yarrowshade out. The apprentice would have to learn to be punctual. Well, at least she knew for the next time. She knew that she should be grateful, as Dawnstar hadn't been involved, but she still felt the burning sensation of resentment.

She wasn't the most sociable cat, to begin with. The aura around her was screaming: 'Don't come any closer.' What a perfect mood to be entering the Nursery in. She scowled at the kits as they played, and chatted, hoping they had the intelligence to keep their distance. She had enough of younger cats for the day. She sat down with a thud, beginning to roll the old bedding into neat piles. In reality, it only took about a half-hour, but to Muddyrose it felt like ages. All the while, her ears were filled with the chatter of kits. She wasn't exactly the motherly type, so she found it grating. If I ever have kits, I'm spending as little time in the Nursery as possible. She thought. Once the old bedding had been sorted, she began laying out the fresh bedding. She checked it carefully for thorns. She was having an awful enough time, she didn't want the queens complaining about their kit being stuck with a thorn.

She proceeded to gather all the old moss into her mouth, picking it up, and carrying it out of the Nursery to dispose of it. She'd have to report her completed task to Buckbranch.
Old March 28th, 2022, 06:55 AM
*loud screaming*

My Mood: Annoyed
Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Cherrypaw- View Post
"Hmmm." She let her attention to Rosekit drift away. Turning her head around, she spotted Cherrypaw. "Hey, Rosekit, look!" She mewed cheerfully, bounding towards the awake apprentice. "Um...Cherrypaw, I was wondering if you can play with us..." She trailed off, caught off by the larger cat's size. She turned around, still keeping an eye on Cherrypaw. "Rosekit? um...is it okay?"

Pls bump me after 48 hours!
Rose'Kit caught up with Rose'Kit `Yes, it is okay!` She then looked at Cheery'Paw. `Pretty!`

I have left. Please do not ask why. I have enjoyed my time here and I am sorry for people who were going to rp with me in the furtcher
Old March 28th, 2022, 01:48 PM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Joining and Rejoining

@tulle

Dapplekit padded around, hungry, wet and cold. "Why did I do this! I'm never going to become an apprentince by doing this!" (Also i submited her form a while back too, back when aspen was alive but that's when things started to fall apart) She heard a twig crack. "Who's there?" She hissed, unsheathing her paws. She puffed up her fur to make her look bigger. She crouched down so that she could be hidden, ready to strike. "Come on out!"

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old March 28th, 2022, 03:46 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Patrol Place

THESE PATROLS ARE DUE APRIL 6TH BY 11:59PM EST
If an extension is needed, please let me know via visitor message prior to April 5th!
If you do not wish to be placed on a patrol, let me know by March 30th and I will find a replacement.
Patrols that do not report in are subject to in character punishment by Cindersky/Dawnstar!

When reporting, please mention me with your character providing the patrol report to Cindersky!

After the meeting, Cindersky had felt her patience wearing thin. Her paws were restless as she stepped to the center of the clearing just below the Thunderwillow. Blue eyes swept across the clearing as she observed her Clanmates. They all seemed to be going about their business... a few of them were working hard, nose to the grindstone and all that, but most were lazy, lounging around like it was a vacation or something. They would have to start doing more. Desire to restore glory to ThunderClan had been all that Cindersky was running on lately as she cleared her throat.

"Cats of ThunderClan! It is time for patrols. I need these done and reported in a timely manner. Failure to do so will result in punishment." Cindersky did not feel the need to elaborate on what sort of punishment, she would simply deliver it to those who did not report.

THUNDERGLADE PATROL [WINDCLAN BORDER]
optional prompt: it seems the rabbits have begun digging holes on thunderclan's side of the border - careful not to fall into any!
"Buckbranch! Take Sagepaw and Brightpaw with you to patrol the WindClan border. I do not think you should encounter any trouble, so if you also have time try to hunt on your way back." She gave a nod to the tom; he was one of the cats she had drawn into her plans and one she trusted to return with a patrol report.
[ @Slushie @sid @masquerade ]

HERONDIVE HOLLOW [SHADOWCLAN BORDER]
optional prompt: the scent of blood and tufts of fur are caught on a nearby bramble thicket. but it's hard to tell what it belongs to... wait, what was that shadow?
Next was the ShadowClan border, and Cindersky did not wish to take any chances. "Beastflame and Cloudypaw, you two are with me to remark the ShadowClan border." Dawnstar and her minions may be here already in camp but that did not mean the rest of ShadowClan could gallivant over whenever they wished; plus with the border not having been marked the last time Cindersky was reluctant to place the responsibilities in any other paws other than her own.
[ @Hopeless @poppy. ]

SMALLPINES [RIVERCLAN BORDER]
optional prompt: while walking along
"Mistyshade, take Mistpaw and Emberpaw with you to the RiverClan border. Be careful of the mud there." Her rage that was left over from the raid still simmered deep in her belly, but there had been no recent reports of border crossing. Some mud, but that was about it and it was nothing ThunderClan could not handle.
[ @starry. @Jayvines @RiztheHuntress ]

With the border marking patrols now secured, Cindersky switched gears to move onto hunting patrols. Two had been sent out last time, but to the senior warrior adding another one would ensure that at least one reported in with prey. Hopefully they all would.

SUNKISSED CREEK HUNTING PARTY
"Spiderthroat, since you are back with us now, how about you make use of those restless paws and take Lotuspaw out for some hunting near Sunkissed Creek?" Her eyes held a hint of a challenge towards the tom; if he wished to be part of ThunderClan, this was the first step.
[ @Starfall @x ghostie ]

MUSKRAT MIRE HUNTING PARTY
"Softshadow! You will take Stagpaw with you hunting. Stagpaw, you said you wished to prove your loyalty as well since your return. I want you two to bring back all you can from Muskrat Mire." Even in the bog there had to be some sort of prey.
[ @Kunaiskrill @QueenCocaHead ]

THUNDERCLAN TERRITORY HUNTING PARTY
One extra hunting patrol. "Mothflight and Birdpaw, you two can head out into the territory to scrounge up whatever else you can find." That meant that all of the major landmarks were covered for hunting; Starlit Meadow Cindersky left out due to its sacred grounding.
[ @Leafspeaker @BirdieChirp ]

She gave a dismissive flick of her stubbed tail to the patrols before waiting for Beastflame and Cloudypaw to join her. She did not wish to waste anytime, and hoped they would be quick about stepping forward.

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den

Last edited by taillow; March 29th, 2022 at 06:07 PM.
Closed Thread