Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 05:28 AM
Paste the last thing you...
Last post by zBlaze
Today 05:21 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:29 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by ellie
Today 02:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 13th, 2022, 01:57 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: be prepared for the coup of the century

Cindersky
With her adrenaline pumping so fast, speaking in a tone of which was only reserved for those who dwelled outside the walls of ThunderClan, Cindersky realized that her word choice had been pour. Call it the dull sounds that settled against her ears, or the way she felt her muscles ache with everything that had happened in such a short period of time. But still Cindersky remained standing tall, watching Spiderthroat through guarded blue eyes.

The only sign of her falter was when he spoke of Nectarflame. And an agreement. Flickering in interruption was the flame within her gaze, her breath hitched in her throat as if she had been sucker punched. Different sides of her mind fought over what the truth could be. Nectarflame had already lost a majority of her trust by leading ShadowClan here, and though she had called for Spiderthroat to remove himself from camp just days ago it seemed, Cindersky was beginning to realize she did not know the golden bengal as well as she thought she had. Truth, lies, the mixture of gray in between... it looked like a muddy brown puddle that got murkier the more she tried to make sense of it.

It was only a moment, and then her face returned to a mask of defiance. Mentions of Aspenstar and Dogbark only served to frustrate her, showcased by the way the stub of her tail jerked to the side, paws twisting into the ground below. No claws yet, but great StarClan above if it would take a fight to remove this brute than Cindersky would happily oblige. "Then why keep coming back? If you are only going to come back and critique but not help, what better are you than a mewling kit?" Probably not the smartest words, but if Spiderthroat thought a few insults was going to knock her back down he certainly did not know her well enough. She was no Aspenstar. She was no Dogbark. Her paws would rise to meet any challenge set in her path.

"Oh, I would like to see you try." Memories of her younger moons as a fresh warrior flashed in her mind, following the various leaders of ThunderClan into battle. Back then, excitement had rushed to fill her at the thought of proving herself a valuable member of ThunderClan through battle. Now, fighting was a last resort for Cindersky but the silver she-cat was beginning to recognize the rock she was being backed up against. "If you open your eyes," she snapped, a twinge of frustration leaking out though, for the most part, she kept her composure. Spiderthroat would not break her. "Maybe you would recognize the warriors of this Clan that are trying to change it. That do not disappear when times get hard, and instead work together to rise their Clan up. Something you seem to know nothing of if your only resolution is to flee."

There was more she had to say, but suddenly a yowl split the air and Cindersky turned to see Lotuspaw making a dive towards them. They were kin, she knew that much, and as her blue eyes turned back to wards Spiderthroat she caught sight of the way his ear twitched, and how his whole demeanor seemed to change. At least he had the heart to change around the younger minds; Cindersky could respect that. Silently, she watched the moment between the two, her paws rooted to the ground.

Her anger was halted, her fierce attempt to pull a page out of the way Nectarflame handled the Clan issues set aside. Tapping a paw against one of Lotuspaws she waited until the apprentice turned to look at her. "Spiderthroat just has to leave for a little bit, like he said. Hopefully," her words hung in the air momentarily, a shifting glance towards the older tom only lasting a second before her blue gaze was back on the apprentice, "he will return soon, with a newfound loyalty to following through on the promises he makes." As would she, squaring herself up and nodding to Spiderthroat. Dawnstar and her hunting patrol could be handled later - this took precedence over a warrior young enough to be her kit spending the early morning hours trying to tell her what to do.

@Starfall @x ghostie

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old February 13th, 2022, 02:41 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

@tulle @Starfall pp approved ~ //
The bobtail softens as Spiderthroat lays a paw onto their back; they tilt their head with curiosity. There was this need to tackle the warrior to the ground - makeup for loss time but even if no one said it yet, explained what was happening, Lotuspaw knew this was only a moment in passing. Instead, they were grateful to get to see Spiderthroat again. They smile, nodding excitedly. "Yeah! I even made a FRIEND! His name is Bushpaw, he's cool, silly guy, I also made an enemyy!!! I KICKED HIS BUTT!!!! He's a rat, not an actual rat, I think actual rats would even be better than this cat. He's a shadowclanner, I don't know his name - don't wanna, he stinks. Have you ever seen an actual rat?" Lotuspaw rambles, moving in closer, giggles leaving from them at the imagery of actually fighting a rat. (They were probably really ugly, like the ratcat. )

Their eyebrows furrow together, face scrunching up in confusion because all of Lotuspaw's attention was fixated on Spiderthroat. He was one of the only warriors they would listen to right now. He was genuine, you know. Their heart settles in the pits of their belly, shoulders slumping. "Oh, " it was barely a whisper, their voice cracking, they search his eyes. for something - everything, anything. "Whattdo you.." and then they stop because they know what this means. they don't need an answer. Lotuspaw doesn't need elaboration. They stiffen, shaking their head in disbelief. Spiderthroat would not be staying for the remainder of the day. This was clear. They refused to cry because they had to be strong for him. Yeah, only kitties were - were whiny and..

"You'll come back, " Lotuspaw repeats, sternly but watery, pressing their forehead against his. Their eyes flutter close, squeezing them shut. They tried to memorize every future of Spiderthroat. His scent, his texture, his tone. They understood - all too much. Cindersky taps against them and the apprentice is forced to tear away from their older figure, flinching out of reflex. They are surprised when it brings no harm.

Lotuspaw stares at Cindersky like she morphed into something else. There was this anger that boils, they do not enjoy the way her sentences offer doubt. Maybe they were imagining it, the molly had been good to the other apprentices. Lotuspaw liked Cindersky, usually. Hopefully? Newfound loyalty? They move away from her, jerking their head upwards to stare at her in her eyes. The words did not sit well with them and - they - they were tired. So, with a huff, they lean over - sniff her - making a pointed scene out of this, "Stinky!!! " They reply and that was all. Cindersky was giving off stinky vibes in this moment.

The apprentice turns back to Spiderthroat, moving closer to him. They are joining in this aggressive staring contest. "Hurry up, okay?? We got - we got things to do. I wanna challenge you to MOSSBALL!!! And - and I need you to teach me some moves so, so, " Lotuspaw hesitates. Then, rushing - they move forward in a swift motion. They bury their face into his neck affectionately, a rumble rising up from them. They awkwardly wrap their arms around his neck, standing on their hindlegs in a way. It's rigid, but nice. He's warm. He would come back. They had to believe that - if not they would crumble.

"If you're late I'll put a lizard in your nest!!!" They squeak, pulling back. They scramble away, keeping a bit of distance since they aren't entirely sure if that was an alright thing. "Imma help Rosepaw!! She's probably having a panic attack 'n I gotta be a good sibling. So, so, see you later??!! Yeah, yeah??" They mew, nodding.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old February 13th, 2022, 06:51 AM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
**Cougarivy of Shadowclan**
@Firebender @Leafspeaker [For the mentions] @TheNyanCatMinecart @GoldenDays @poppy. @Raven~

Cougarivy bounded back out of the medicine cat den at the sound of her name. She'd carried her apprentice to the den and Ebonyfang was now attending her. She wasn't prepared to trust the Thunderclan medicine cats alone with Pigeonpaw but she figured Ebonyfang wouldn't let anything happen to her. Besides, she had other things to attend to now. She snaked her way through the mostly stunned Thunderclan cats until she saw what they were all silenced by. A Thunderclan apprentice lay in a pool of blood and a she-cat not much better but still on her paws nearby. A grin snaked it's way across Cougarivy's mouth and she shivered. Of course Dawnstar gets all the fun! The only cats with any sort of courage in this clan seemed to be their apprentices, though they were unskilled and unintelligent, and now Thunderclan was seeing the cost of their own cowardice and inability to train their apprentices, yet then had the audacity to look to Shadowclan as though they were the problem. Cougarivy giggled.

Mostly superficial scratches covered her belly, flanks and back. Her ears were scabbing already and the scratches around her head and neck were clotting the fur into burgundy mats, but she didn't bother grooming herself. She always thought her fur looked better splotched with red, it brought out the blue of her eyes. Besides, she was convinced that it moisturized her pelt, leaving it glossier once it was groomed out. None of the wounds seemed serious enough to need any sort of attention though a few still oozed slowly.

As she slowed to a stop, her attention was caught by a few of the Shadowclan cats who seemed to have skipped out on the fight altogether. She rolled her eyes but then saw Nightwing and Skyclaw. Her head cocked, not recalling them being part of the patrols that were supposed to be here. A small smile snaked its way across her face as she considered what Dawnstar would do to them for disobeying her and taking it upon themselves to come, and better, only make their appearance after the work was done.

The lithe young warrior turned to the other summoned Shadowclan cats and smiled. "Two hunting patrols?" She looked towards some of the apprentices. "Ivypaw and Redpaw, you want to come with me and we can get one started?" She checked for some of the warriors; Brackenfire would be fun to have around, Orchidmoon may be a drag, but maybe this could be an opportunity to get to know Foxstorm a bit more. "Foxstorm and Brackenfire, would you want to come too? And anybody else!" Cougarivy smiled and stayed on her paws but waited to see what the other Shadowclan cats were going to do or if Dawnstar had more to say.
(Sorry this is a bit late)
Foxstorm sneered at Cornpaw, the apprentice sprawled on the ground, then padded over to Cougarivy. The she-cat was organizing hunting patrols, of all things. If she wasn’t itching to go kill something, she would have laughed. But Foxstorm guessed some of the prey that ThunderClan had somehow managed to catch had been trampled in the fight. Waste of good prey, but it couldn’t be helped now.

“Sure, I’ll come,” Foxstorm meowed. She was just in time to hear Skyclaw’s dramatic exit, and this time it was impossible to hold back a chuckle. She remembered Skyclaw at the meeting, how she had backed Foxstorm up when challenged about going hunting for the traitor…wait she couldn’t remember a name. Whatever, didn’t matter. But it seemed Skyclaw had brought her everlasting energy to ThunderClan, where it didn’t belong. Foxstorm stood just behind Cougarivy, waiting for her assignment. @sid(for the mention)

In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat
People who don’t like cats were mice in earlier lives
Formerly FrostCat
Please bump me after 48 hours!
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!

Last edited by Raven~; February 13th, 2022 at 06:52 AM.
Old February 13th, 2022, 09:27 AM
Watch the world go by...

My Mood: Dreaming

@Ravensong @tulle @InsertCoolNameHere
@Raven~

--Rainburst--

At the sound of her leader's voice, Rainburst swiveled her head in that direction. It seemed like Dawnstar was taking control of things. Now that most of the adrenaline had worn off, Rainburst caught herself almost sighing in relief instead of standing stonic like she should've been. She wasn't going to lead a patrol! Amazing, Rainburst wasn't quite sure she ever liked the stress of that. But before she could flat out collapse from too much of that "fight thrill", Rainburst padded around a few cats and stood close to Cougarivy. "I'm here," She meowed calmly, a bit unlike her usual self.

Rainburst frowned, recalling the names of the other cats on her patrol. Cougarivy was fine, she seemed like a sensible cat more sensible than these Thunderclanners they were assigned on a patrol with. But of course that was a given. Cindersky seemed to be in some useless debate with some other cats she didn't know about the well-being or something something of Thunderclan. Rainburst shook her head. If they really cared about Thunderclan, they'd suck it up, face their enemy (helpers?) and hunt for the good of the clan. How else would Thunderclan be able to make energy-wasting arguments of they didn't have energy?

Oh, and then there was Blackjaw. Rainburst didn't know what to think about that cat. Ah, she'd make a judgemental opinion later. Rainburst titled her head, slightly in surprise when Foxstorm walked up to them. She hadn't heard the cat's name in the list of cats coming with them...but oh well. Maybe she didn't listen to Dawnstar as well as she thought. Rainburst yawned, bored with waiting for the stalling Thunderclan cats of the patrol. Were they coming or what?! Knowing Thunderclan it'd probably take them a few moons before they got off their paws and decided to hunt. Ugh.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Clearlight | Daykit | Nightkit | Rainburst
Brittleshore | Slatefrost | Molly | Revel
•-----------------------⋅☾☼☽⋅-----------------------•

Last edited by Brightlight; February 13th, 2022 at 09:27 AM.
Old February 13th, 2022, 11:25 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Cougarivy of Shadowclan**
@tulle @Starfall
@GoldenDays @Brightlight @InsertCoolNameHere [No need to respond here, I'll post out in the territory]

With a small glance back she noticed Blackjaw running over to catch up with her; a small smile cracked on her lips. Then she took notice of Cindersky and that Spiderthroat cat. She rolled her eyes and padded coolly up beside the two of them, watching the young apprentice see themself off. She sat down and cocked her head, trying to take in the rising tension sparking between the two warriors. Spiderthroat had said something about working with Nectarflame, Cindersky was trying to kick him out of the clan. It all seemed a little nonsensical to Cougarivy; she giggled. This she-cat was really this concerned about a current - former - whatever he was - Thunderclan cat who Cindersky supposed didn't belong even as an entirely other clan sat in their clearing and ordered patrols. Was this an attempted power move within their own clan or was the she-cat really this confused? She looked to Cindersky casually, "Hi! You were called for patrol, though I doubt you coulda missed it." She turned to look at Spiderthroat then turned her blue eyes back on Cindersky, a new gleam in them and a smile revealing the tip of one fang. "Is your pride really that much more important than feeding your clan?You know what Shadowclan does with cats who put themselves over the clan?" Cougarivy giggled but stood and turned back toward the entrance and called back over her shoulder, "I wouldn't want to find out if I were you." She giggled but padded away. "I'm heading out. Join me if you know what's good for you."

She flicked her black tail to signal to the rest of her gathered patrol as she padded out of the entrance and into the openness of the forest, so like her own and yet so vastly different.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old February 13th, 2022, 12:22 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Cindersky
It felt as though before her was a moment of the utmost intimacy, shared between siblings on a level only they would understand. Cindersky felt as though she was intruding on that, like it should have been private concealed by a thicket of bushes. She could sympathize with Lotuspaw though, and the ordeal reminded her of her own siblings. Not once had she seen them during this, and not once had either of them came to speak with her or wonder where she was. Then again, neither had she. A small trickle of guilt dripped like a puddled leaf into the pit of her stomach, and she swallowed in an attempt to rid the dryness she felt from her throat.

Not surprised was Cindersky as she felt waves of distrust roll off of Lotuspaw. In many eyes of ThunderClan she was now known as a traitor, a cat who turned her back on their Clanmates. If she was younger, less sure of herself, perhaps it would have caused her to doubt. She already had her own thoughts and opinions on kicking the apprentices out of the Clan, but the warriors knew better; especially warriors who yowled about the cracks within the Clan only to skirt around them with no assistance offered to those desperately trying to patch them up.

Blue eyes glittered with a soft, serene empathy as she watched Lotuspaw embrace their brother. Shifting her gaze to Spiderthroat, it hardened a bit. He had a reason to come back, to be and remain loyal to ThunderClan. To not leave at the first sign of hardship again. To stay and fix the Clan instead of fleeing again. She hoped that she could accurately convey this with one swift look, but then again some part of her assumed that he must known that judging by how softly he handled the entire situation.

Just as she was opening her mouth to speak again, a grating voice appeared beside her. Jerking her head in the direction of Cougarivy, she fixed her with a stern stare. Much younger than she was, and definitely in the wrong with assuming that Cindersky put herself anywhere above ThunderClan. "I have caught more prey and hunted more moons for this Clan than most of the faces you see here. Assume such mouse-brained statements of me again and you will also see the moons of experience I have with using my claws." Lifting her chin, regarded the ShadowClan she-cat with mild disinterest. She spoke more of "finding out what would happen" but if she was suppose to feel scared by the ominous words, she certainly did not. "I will join you once I am finished here."

Blue eyes followed Cougarivy out of camp in a slight narrow before shifting back towards Spiderthroat. "If you truly wish to fix ThunderClan, to follow through on your word, you will leave. You will wait at the border until I meet you there. Do this, and it will prove you have more to you than a sharp tongue and a need to wreak havoc." Her voice remained calm, the adrenaline from earlier having fizzled out at the appearance of Lotuspaw. part of her knew she would have the eyes of Dawnstar on her for not following through on the patrol, but Cindersky knew where she stood. She knew the value she brought to ThunderClan; it rested in the thirty some odd pieces of prey stored in the cliffside out in the territory; in the hours she spent on her paws meeting with those who wished to rejoin the Clan the proper way.

With everything said and done, Cindersky knew he would not stay. Even if she left to join the hunting patrol, Spiderthroat would (hopefully) see reason and leave. Especially with the eyes of Lotuspaw on him. She fixed him with a stare and a small nod that only served to back up her own words. She would meet him, and from there judgement would be withheld until he gave a proper explanation as to why he should be remitted back to ThunderClan. After a moment or two, the silver bengal turned and trotted out of camp to catch up with the rest of the patrol.

@Starfall @Ravensong @x ghostie (so i'm trying to make this line up with his rejoining since he's sitting at the border, so i figure he eventually left camp in order to do so? i don't want cindersky to get in trouble with dawnstar by not going on the patrol.. so sorry if him leaving camp is not the case, if so let me know and i can edit!)

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old February 13th, 2022, 12:28 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps

[ @door~ @NinjaBloss @Ravenfrost' @Fritter - really short post, just wanted to have her pop up ]

Brackenfire approached her patrol members, tail lashing, casting a glance at some dying kit. The kit was so... so small. It hurt to watch, and even the seemingly tough ShadowClanner felt a burst of pain for the young kit. The poor, poor little thing. But she looked away, instead focusing on this Skyshard cat. ''Let's go.'' She snapped, tail lashing. She didn't want to listen to the kit's last breaths. Vixenpaw stuck beside her, and the warrior would have usually snarled and batted any apprentice away from her, but she could tolerate Vixenpaw. She was a good apprentice, a good ShadowClan cat and therefore good enough in her eyes.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; February 13th, 2022 at 12:38 PM.
Old February 13th, 2022, 03:30 PM
★𓊈𒆜ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏ𒆜𓊉★

THISTLESTORM ❈ @lucid

The russet-brown molly had a hard time realizing things were different now because of Dawnstar and Nectarflame. The she-cat felt herself wonder why she wasn't moving to help the cats that weren't doing anything but wail and sob as the ShadowClan cats made their way into their territory, their camp even. She needed to get up, say something, but... no anger seemed to rise from her. Her paws gave anything but a small twitch, along with her right ear. With all the times she'd get mad at her own Clanmates, she couldn't get mad at intruders? She closed her eyes, wondering why this was happening, and then the thought seemed to nudge its way into her memory slowly; ah yes. She just didn't care. Thistlestorm watched the ShowdowClan leader atop the branch, narrowing her eyes, yet she felt a bit of admiration for the large molly. Two Clans, now under her control, or one still. Majority of her Clanmates still seemed to act so aggressive and anguished by the fact that Dawnstar was acting as their Leader.

The large she-cat got up and looked up at the sky, as to give silent thanks to StarClan. Maybe with Dawnstar in temporary control we can finally be what we once were. Maybe we'll get to finally be molded into a proper Clan. With Dawnstar in control it should be easy enough. She looked around as chaos continued, and grief for an Apprentice she'd never knew was living among her until he was gone by Dawnstar's claws, Lionpaw was lingering in the air as well. Poor little moron. That could've been a good Warrior if he was given some good scoldings from a proper Mentor, Thistlestorm gleamed as she thought of her being the cat to convert a proud idiot trying too hard to be a hero into a well-behaved part of the Clan.

She looked over to see if any other cats of her own Clan had something to say about this ordeal.

"INFERIOR."
|| Character storage/finder ||
|| Interaction finder/tracker ||
|| Bump me whenever! ||
"Hate the character, not the user."
Old February 13th, 2022, 07:10 PM
★𓊈𒆜ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏ𒆜𓊉★

THISTLESTORM ❈ @Brunch

Large paws trotting about, she looked for someone that was more shocked about the mix of ShadowClan/ThunderClan cats running about. Then she remembered; Daystream. She grinned maliciously; she hadn't had fun tormenting anyone in, what two days? Preposterous! She looked about for the poor feline, thinking up what to say to her.

See, any normal two cats that ran about getting on each other's nerves would've already tore fur off on one another and, most likely, would've gotten kicked out of the Clan after, but Thistlestorm always had a way of bothering cats in a way that wouldn't get herself banished, but- with a quick glance at who was now their supervisor in a way, the massive molly taking charge would definitely have something to say, and she'd definitely see Thistlestorm and her acts. She brought herself up and sat down, remembering this fact, and then drew a paw up to begin licking it.

She'd have to be more careful making her day more entertaining.

"INFERIOR."
|| Character storage/finder ||
|| Interaction finder/tracker ||
|| Bump me whenever! ||
"Hate the character, not the user."
Old February 14th, 2022, 05:16 AM

My Mood: Daring

Sootwind

@VexSkullz

(Gonna clone Sootwind for this.)

Sootwind closed her eyes, wanting the scent of blood to wash out of her memory. She was hoping that this would be over soon, when ThunderClan had a new leader. She grit her teeth as she thought of Nectarflame. Traitor. The warriors name tasted bile in Sootwind's mouth. Did Nectarflame really think they were so unstable? Just because they were leaderless didn't mean ShadowClan could just invade their camp, Dawnstar taking over as a leader. Dawnstar did not deserve to be leader of one clan, yet alone two.

Grunting, Sootwind slowly moved towards the warriors den, hoping to get away from everything for once. That was when she noticed another warrior walking around. Sootwind decided to come over. "Hello," she said carefully, making sure that the molly was ThunderClan. Judging from her scent, she definetly was.

character site || roleplay finder

Profile pic and signature image credit to @Gloriious!

sootwind || fawnheart || nectarrose || cloudkit
Closed Thread