Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by snowflake.
Today 09:02 PM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 09:00 PM
A kits hidden home....
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 08:59 PM
" Love hurts, little one ....
by MrWolfu
Last post by MrWolfu
Today 08:52 PM
you will find moonlit...
Last post by Mica
Today 08:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 10th, 2022, 01:24 AM
I'm BACK y'all!

Bump Policy: 72 Hours (3 Days)
Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

~Hawkblaze | @falling~

Giving a small smirk at the kit's excitement, he cast his amber gaze back towards the Breezerock. "My name is Hawkblaze," he responded, curling his fluffy tail around the kit. "Now Cloudkit, if you want to watch the meeting, you have to promise to stay quiet and pay attention, alright? Clan meetings are very important," he instructed, his gruff voice, for once, full of a semblance of warmth. The muscled tom was not often kind, more of a troublemaker in reality, but he would never treat a young cat poorly. The thought of a kit being harmed in any way made his pelt itch.
Internally shaking off the thought, he took a moment to think.
Who's kit is this anyway? I mean I'll take care of him for now, but I'm not his father... Oh well...

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old April 10th, 2022, 03:42 AM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Bravebird
As much as she personally disagreed with Twilightstar on some actions - such as not retaliating against their vile neighbors that hid in the shadows like the toad-hearts they were - Bravebird knew the leader was right. ShadowClan having their attention focused elsewhere was a StarClan-sent gift and would allow her and her Clanmates to get back onto their paws and in a shape well enough to one day fight back against ShadowClan.

But for the meantime, as the light raindrops continued to plop onto the ground around her, the cream colored she-cat kept her attention focused on Twilightstar.

-

Laurelkit
A meeting? Something in her gut told her she might be too young, but no one had ever told Laurelkit that she couldn't go to meetings. So scrambling from her nest in the nursery - one that had been vacant for quite some time of Eldermama - the pugdy black and white kit hurried towards the entrance. Just as she was about to burst into the clearing she noticed two familiar pelts angling their way to just underneath the entrance of the den.

"Fernpaw!" the young she-kit exclaimed, overjoyed to see her uncle. Her eyes went wide with awe and admiration - he was a warrior in training, of course! One day maybe she would be able to train with him whenever she became a 'paw herself. She moved to nuzzle up against her kin's leg, plopping down on the other side of where he was trying to move her brother back inside.

Laurelkit shot him a sideways look. "Listen to Fernpaw! I can't believe you tried to go out of the den and just break the rules, Hickorykit." ...Laurelkit was resolute to ignore the fact that she had intended to do the same thing, instead lifting her chin and trying to sit as straight as possible as if the only goal on her mind was to show her uncle how well she listened. Which, it was.

[ @Atticus @BILL. ]

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
Old April 10th, 2022, 04:00 AM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Patrols

Bravebird
Taking a look behind her the WindClan warrior was quick to notice the enthusiasm that Wispypaw displayed. Bravebird offered a grin of her own in return, whiskers bending in amusement. "Yes, patrol time. More importantly, border patrol time. Meaning we get to make sure none of those nasty toads across the way dared to come onto our land." Shifting her gaze to Rockwing as the tom approached she returned the head dip. "Yes, I don't wish to waste anytime." And with that, the young warrior trotted quickly out of camp and towards the Whispering Wetlands.

[ @Naiad @Slushie ]

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
Old April 10th, 2022, 04:30 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

-->Goldenkit<--
Voices rang in Goldenkit's ears as every cat began to talk. Soon after a louder voice from before began to speak again. The almost one moon old kit looked up at Twilightstar, her fur was getting soak and she was beginning to feel a cough coming on. She ignored it and continued sitting out in the open. Was mama Flurrywind gonna get her back in the den. She looked over at the queen and moved over to her. Goldenkit settled down beside her.

// @poppy.; thought Flurry might want to get Golden back into the den \\

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old April 10th, 2022, 05:51 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Swooping Cliffs

| @Leafspeaker |

Skyleaf nodded. "Yes, let's get back to camp. Scratch the hunting task, surely Fallownose will understand." Her voice was quiet and hitched, for she w as nervous. "Stay in front of me when we make our way back, okay? That way, nothing will happen to you." Light blue eyes were intently trained on Tigerpaw.
Old April 10th, 2022, 07:22 AM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

ll Bunnypaw ll 7 moons ll

The white molly eyes gleamed with excitement as Twilightstar called out the kit's names. She was going to get some new friends! She saw how happy Mistykit looked as she came up. She looks so happy! Bunnypaw still remembers when she became an apprentice.

{ OPEN }

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream

Last edited by Beaan; April 10th, 2022 at 07:22 AM.
Old April 10th, 2022, 08:26 AM
Blasphemy!

My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elder_Reintje View Post
Basilcliff || OOC: Just wanted to tell ya I'll be on a hiatus from April 10-13, sorry in advance!

She brought her head up as she heard Rippleshade, lettng out a small squeak as she try to squirm out of reach, but she wasn't quick enough. Spitting out the last taste of earth she leapt to her paws in full pursuit, skidding down the hill with careful determination. "Bah! You rolled down very gracefully." she called out in response with a wide grin, knowing from first-hand experience what it was like to roll down one of the many hills around the territory.

The hill gave her plenty of accelleration and she pushed off with powerful strides, the sound of her heavy paws thrumming on the earth echoed through her body. "I'm gonna getcha back," She mew through labored breaths, "Eventually." She added with a short chuckle, putting on a short burst of speed and nipping the end of Rippleshade's tail. She slammed her paws down, skirting to a very jagged stop. Her eyes glint as she pant with a smile on her face. "Oh my, feel like I'm getting old and I'm not even a senior warrior yet." She snort, shaking out her fur and grinning for no particular reason.
Rippleshade dashed across the valley "I'm gonna getcha! I'm gonna getcha!" She raced across the valley "Perks of being young! I don't feel old at all!'' She pounced at the warrior, and succeeded in getting her tail, but hit her head on the ground, which started her to get momentum to roll back down the rest of the hill. "So much for no rolling," she said.
Vine (Outsider)
Mintleaf (RC)
bump me after 36 hours ig
Dont click this link:
https://www.sanfransentinel.com/wco-pf-but-its-sus.html
Pronouns: I don't care anymore I prefer not to think about it
Old April 10th, 2022, 08:36 AM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Patrols

|| Shattervenom | @~Gale~ ||

Shattervenom waited patiently for the third member of their party to arrive, gaze swiveling to and fro across camp for Crowgaze's face. When the other warrior did not appear, her tail lashed with disappointment; Shatter didn't consider herself much of a leader, and she'd never been given an apprentice to train, so she felt woefully unprepared to deal with Raypaw on her own.

However, the young tom still deserved all the attention and wisdom she could give him. Ray had shown up first, after all.

"We'll go ahead and go to the border now," Shattervenom told her partner, taking charge as best she could. "Stick close. You never know what could happen where territories meet."

Perhaps Crowgaze would catch up later. For now, Shatter and Ray could get started.

[OOC: next post can be at the RC border!]

ʙᴜsʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ | ʙᴜᴍᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ 4 ᴅᴀʏs
If you use bright colors in your posts, I will not read them ♡
Old April 10th, 2022, 09:39 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Swooping Cliffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry. View Post
| @Leafspeaker |

Skyleaf nodded. "Yes, let's get back to camp. Scratch the hunting task, surely Fallownose will understand." Her voice was quiet and hitched, for she w as nervous. "Stay in front of me when we make our way back, okay? That way, nothing will happen to you." Light blue eyes were intently trained on Tigerpaw.
~~Tigerpaw~~

Tigerpaw nodded. "Great idea." She mewed and followed Skyleaf back. But on the way, the orange tabby apprentice found and caught a small mouse. "Something to bring back." She said as they walked back.
Old April 10th, 2022, 10:23 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

| @starry. |

She wasn't expecting her name to be called by the leader. The lynx point was frozen for a heartbeat, tail lashing with anxiety, before pulling away from her mother to go to the foot of the rock. She felt her chest heaving with nerves. This was is. Featherkit, the defective kit of her litter would be the only on to become an apprentice of WindClan. No pressure, then=.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Closed Thread