Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Today 03:41 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 03:38 PM
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 03:38 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Today 03:32 PM
☆ WCO Tarot Cards [New...
by Blaaze
Last post by korok
Today 03:19 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 27th, 2022, 12:27 PM
Genloser

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Starving

Default Re: Adder Rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightlight View Post

--Slatefrost--

The warrior nodded slowly as Mouseclaw killed the rabbit. Yes. Quick and efficient. Slatefrost had a brief passing thought that perhaps he should teach his daughter and his apprentice to hunt that way, but it was quickly swept aside as the present moment returned to him. Slatefrost watched as Mouseclaw came out, stretching as he did so. "Good catch," he meowed. "wanna call it a day and go back, or are you determined to get more?" Slatefrost doubted there was much prey left, what with all the commotion and all of the adders, but if Mouseclaw wanted to keep hunting, Slatefrost wouldn't object. He owed the other cat a favor, after all.

~Mouse’claw~

Mouse’claw shook his head briefly, setting down the rabbit to speak. “No, we were lucky to find two rabbits, I doubt leafbare will be so kind as to provide three” he stated, tail swaying silently. “We should head back to camp now, it’s getting late” he gazed over at the sun, just past Slate’frost, it was beginning to set and Mouse’claw didn’t particularly like being out in the cold at night.

- Whos Eye Is It Anyway?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Old February 27th, 2022, 12:40 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Territory

A blast of cold air caused the atop her head to flatten themselves and momentarily took the she-cat's breath away. Having not seen that coming, Twilightstar swiftly twisted giving her back to the wind, letting it settle while she got her breath back. When the gusts calmed, she returned to glancing around the territory for prey, without Wolffang as deputy, there were fewer patrols going out and even fewer being punished. It brought a new type of stress upon molly's shoulders, but nothing she hasn't dealt with before.

Padding down the side of a snowy hill, the she-cat ears twisted in the direction of loud meows, interested, she began making her way towards them. The closer she got the stronger the scent of some unknown cat became. She located Shellsmoke rather easily, the black dappled tom with him explained the scent. How annoying! Twilightstar towards the pair, front claws already unsheathed. Twilightstar was no Dawnstar when it came to pure intimidation, but she didn't need to be to get something done.

"You better heed that warning cause it's the only one you're getting." The molly spoke to back up Shellsmoke. "Leave or we'll be making you leave, painfully." Twilightstar didn't usually encourage violence, but these outsiders were more trouble than they were worth.
@Angelique @Leafí

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old February 27th, 2022, 01:05 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Bravebird
It was still early in the morning, but Bravebird was already wide awake and grooming herself near the warriors den. It was cold as ever out today, but at least her senses did not detect even a hint of rain on the horizon. Snow fall would only lead to encourage the sickness she had heard spreading around the Clan, between Twilightstar's announcement of it and the coughing. Thankfully she still felt fine - her lungs felt full with each inhale and exhale, and her muscles were only sore due to a hunting patrol the day prior.

There was much to be done though, and like usual the cream colored she-cat did not intend to just sit on her tail all day. Wolffang was not around to call out patrols, and with it the border markings would be growing stale. There had to be a pawful of warriors or apprentices as dedicated to the Clan as she, right? "Is anyone free to do a quick border check with me?" Her voice was firm, though the question lingered. It was not like she could force her Clanmates to come (though they should definitely care about upkeeping their borders, and if they didn't she had no issue letting them know they were wrong). Her tail swayed side to side behind her as blue eyes awaited anyone who would approach.

( closed! @masquerade @DeltaDace )

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den

Last edited by taillow; February 27th, 2022 at 02:03 PM.
Old February 27th, 2022, 04:49 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

WindClan Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulle View Post
Bravebird
It was still early in the morning, but Bravebird was already wide awake and grooming herself near the warriors den. It was cold as ever out today, but at least her senses did not detect even a hint of rain on the horizon. Snow fall would only lead to encourage the sickness she had heard spreading around the Clan, between Twilightstar's announcement of it and the coughing. Thankfully she still felt fine - her lungs felt full with each inhale and exhale, and her muscles were only sore due to a hunting patrol the day prior.

There was much to be done though, and like usual the cream colored she-cat did not intend to just sit on her tail all day. Wolffang was not around to call out patrols, and with it the border markings would be growing stale. There had to be a pawful of warriors or apprentices as dedicated to the Clan as she, right? "Is anyone free to do a quick border check with me?" Her voice was firm, though the question lingered. It was not like she could force her Clanmates to come (though they should definitely care about upkeeping their borders, and if they didn't she had no issue letting them know they were wrong). Her tail swayed side to side behind her as blue eyes awaited anyone who would approach.
❀ Lotuswhisper (he/him) ❀ [ @DeltaDace ]

➢ Hearing Bravebird’s voice travel through the Windclan clearing, the large burly warrior uttered a mighty yawn and slowly stand up, careful not to wake his mate and young kittens before he slipped out of the nursery. “I can go with you,” Lotuswhisper remarked casually, his voice deep and groggy from a recent lack of sleep, “It has been awhile since I’ve been on a border patrol.” That was certainly true. The quiet maine coon had been so focused solely on hunting, making sure the fresh-kill pile had enough for everyone considering how sick his fellow clanmates have been. Perhaps helping this warrior with a fast and easy border check would help him relax a little for once. Lotuswhisper had been working too hard, making sure his family and clan was well fed. The air was cold and the sky still had that awful gray color that irritated him. When would any of them see the sun again? The big dark-furred warrior did not know. There was no doubt that weather like this did not help with a cat's health.

Last edited by Captain; February 27th, 2022 at 04:49 PM.
Old February 27th, 2022, 07:04 PM
chirps

Default Re: WindClan Tunnels

The mention of going inside the tunnels instantly relieved a bit of the anxiety that Snowypaw had been feeling ever since leaving camp. At the slightest caress of the wind they flinched, before it dawned on them that the wind was not nearly as strong as it had been. They kept their blue gaze focused on Fallownose's back, making sure they didn't lose track of them as they ventured towards the tunnels that ran underneath WindClan's moorland territory.

Sucking in a deep breath as Fallownose stepped aside to allow them to go first, all Snowypaw could do was give a brisk nod. They turned to face the opening of the tunnel, hesitating briefly before starting to slide into it. Once they were past the entrance the tunnel widened a bit, no doubt thanks to Crowtooth and his moons of digging. All of a sudden all of the anxiety on the surface melted away and Snowypaw allowed the scents of the dirt to float around them. Sounds tickled their ears and after a bit their eyes adjusted as memories of Crowtooth's tunneling event were recalled in their mind. "This way," they said, motioning with their tail for Fallownose to follow them.

Coming up to a bit of a wider space, Snowypaw spotted a rather thick clump of what they remembered to be cobwebs. "Up there?" Glancing back over their shoulder to catch the outline of Fallownose behind them, they pointed with a slender paw towards what they had spotted up ahead.

// @NinjaBloss
Old February 27th, 2022, 07:34 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Meadowkit’s thoughts were racing as she desperately clung to Twilightstar’s leg as if it would protect her. Does this mean I can’t be a warrior? And if I can’t be a warrior then how am I supposed to be useful?! Wind Mama doesn’t like useless cats. Deeper and deeper into that dark abyss did her mind go until the kit was on the verge of a panic attack when the feeling of a tail curling around her snapped her out of it. Wind Mama… wasn’t mad?

“O-Oh, I just thought that maybe it meant I couldn’t do what all the other warriors could do. And if I couldn’t be useful to Wind then…” Meadowkit trailed off with a frown and curled herself closer to the leader. But her fears were slowly banished as Twilightstar continued to speak and eventually came to the point that she was blind in one eye too. Wind Mama was just like her!

“Really?! Then I’m gonna be the bestest warrior, and then deputy, and then I’m gonna become the next Wind Mama!” the cream kit declared, tears completely gone as she stared at Twilightstar with a bright eye. Her green eye met the leader’s green eye and Meadowkit maneuvered herself so she could get a better look, her forepaws raising as she tried to place them on Wind Mama’s muzzle to help her reach better.

“I swear by the Star Cats that I’m gonna be the best one-eyed Wind warrior ever!”

@Moonraven

if i look back, i am lost
passive & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old February 27th, 2022, 07:55 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: WindClan Tunnels

Fallownose let a soft smile grace his face as Snowypaw took the lead and headed into the tunnels. It appeared to take the apprentice a second, but then their whole body relaxed as they padded further into the tunnel. It was clear that this was their element and Fallownose was glad that he had made the decision to take them down here.

The warrior silently followed his apprentice as they led the way as he wanted them to do the majority of the navigating to get the experience. Plus, he also didn't know his way around down here, even if they weren't going too far. At least this way he would be able to make sure he knew which way they came from instead of having to navigate and memorize.

As the tunnel widened Fallownose spotted the clump of cobwebs shortly after Snowypaw did and gave a nod when they correctly identified the herb (was it really an herb? oh well, it didn't really matter) that Cowpaw had told them to gather. "Correct. When gathering them you have to be careful because while sticky, they're not packed together so it's easy to break them. I'll show you how to do it and then you can try," the gray tom explained.

Making his way past Snowypaw, Fallownose reared up onto his hindlegs and braced his forepaws against the wall of the tunnel so he was eye level with the cobwebs. Taking one forepaw off, the tom was extremely careful as he began to gently peel the cobwebs away from the wall until there was enough so that it was packed firm without the risk of breaking. He tucked the small bundle under his chin before lowering his forepaws back the ground and moving out of the way so his apprentice could try. "Oh, and once you gather them make sure to keep them tucked under your chin. Theoretically you could stick them anywhere on your fur, but in our territory the wind would easily blow them away and all our hard work would be for nothing."

@spade

if i look back, i am lost
passive & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old February 27th, 2022, 08:28 PM
School’s out!!

Bump Policy: 48 hours after posting!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Patrols

Rainypaw had been minding their own business, thinking of how much power an apprentice, much more a warrior had, when a BIG STRONG MAN came to them and started…signing at them asking them for a herb patrol. The ‘big strong man’ was actually Cowpaw, and sweet-hearted giant of an apprentice, and Rainypaw wasn’t going to lie, because they were no where near a liar, they weren’t disappointed. Now, when he asked them for a patrol with their mentor, they nodded, and realized they were staring. Their face flushing, they suddenly blurted out whatever could hide their embarrassment and blush.

”I find it funny you choose me to choose this weird-smelling flower, any reason?” They snickered, tilting their head to keep up the act. “And yes, I’ll go with my mentor.” They walked to the entrance, not really bothering with their mentor, he’ll have to follow behind.

( @x ghostie @door~ )

[Currently, a new finder for my characters is being made, so please vm me if you ever want to roleplay, and please only bump me after 48 hours!]
Old February 27th, 2022, 08:51 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan - Missing & Joining

Ahh, great. It seemed talking would be necessary. Still, the tom let the silence simmer to the point of awkwardness as he tried to work up the nerve. "I'm sorry, Twilightstar, for not completing my patrol." Cobwebpaw dropped his rabbit and anxiously sank his claws into the soil as he spoke. "I hope this rabbit will make up for my... failure. I'd like to return to Windclan." His jaws clamped shut as soon as his statement finished, his heart thudding against his chest.

Hopefully Twilightstar would see his remorse, or at least his desire to return. He had his fun pushing boundaries, and now he saw the consequences. He very quickly decided those consequences were not worth any laziness on his part. Living in the outskirts was miserable - borderline cruel if he really wanted to dramatize things. How many untrained apprentice had been cast out and expected to survive? He had a few hunting lessons in the past, thankfully, but most lazy apprentices to his knowledge were young ones. Well, he supposed it wasn't his place to fret over those things, seeing as Twilightstar was pretty cool as far as leaders go. He waved off that train of thought, returning his focus to waiting on the leader's reply.

@Moonraven

“when you're with the right person, every place is a right place.”
— ocean waves, studio ghibli

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - fields of misteria
Old February 27th, 2022, 09:49 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by masquerade View Post
❀ Lotuswhisper (he/him) ❀

“Hmph.” The burly maine coon said in response to Rabbitpaw telling him that her mentor hadn’t trained her in quite some time. He was tempted to make a comment about it, call this mentor of hers ‘lazy’ or mutter something about Twilightstar finding the young molly a new teacher, but Lotuswhisper kept his mouth shut. It wasn’t his business and he knew that, but the large tomcat couldn’t help but feel sour towards cats that slacked off - especially with the state Windclan was in. Whatever. Lotuswhisper wasn’t going to let one cat’s actions ruin his day. For all knew, her mentor could be one of the many sick with whitecough or whatever was spreading around. What was that old saying that his mom had told him when he was a young kitten? It takes a clan to raise a kitten. Precisely why Mousewhisper had raised him too, alongside both his parents as their best friend.

With that aside, Lotuswhisper started down the path that would lead them away from Windclan’s camp and out into the heart of their hunting territory. “So, what do you know already regarding hunting?” He said, tossing a glance in Rabbitpaw’s direction as they walked together. He remembered another cat’s words to him, saying about how the tom needed to work on talking more to his clanmates, so he was doing just that - initiating conversation with the shecat apprentice. Lotuswhisper was unfamiliar with training cats younger than him, already losing his chance to really be a mentor after his old apprentice, Splotchpaw, went missing a few sunrises ago. The thought made his brows crease, but other than that, the large black-and-gray-furred warrior kept to himself, focusing on helping this young Windclan cat towards the goal of becoming a warrior like him.

-->Rabbitpaw<--
The brown tabby apprentice kept quiet as she moved along beside the warrior. Finally she would be doing some productive. She missed training and wished her mentor did more with her. It was a shame she had a lot of potential to become a warrior. She'd been here for four moons now and was really behind on her training. She had been looking for cats to help, but she wished she had a mentor again.

Spending no time in catching up she just stayed quiet not wanting to annoy him too much or he might stop their hunting trip. She didn't want that. She needed to complete hunting training this time only had learned the basics in hunting like where to position herself in the wind. She hadn't learned the proper hunters crouch yet. she only knew the one ahe taught herself. "I don't know much. The only thing I learned of hunting is to try and keep your scent away from the wind, so your prey doesn't catch whiff of you.", Rabbitpaw answered. she then kept quiet after that until she was spoken to again.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Closed Thread