Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The night they were...
Last post by Shrew
Today 09:59 PM
Evergreen Grotto
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 09:59 PM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Starfall
Today 09:57 PM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 09:57 PM

Old September 28th, 2023, 12:18 PM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Stressed

RiverClan Re: Rugged Range

Raventail

"a true warrior helps her clan..."

the she-cat padded into camp with the small fish in her mouth, she padded by and placed it in the pile of prey, she flattened her ears and padded over to a dry spot and laid down, she was tired but she knew she had to go back out and hunt something else, she started to groom herself and then got up again after a few moments and headed out again, her tail drooping from how tried she was.
Old September 29th, 2023, 01:42 AM
lurking

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Rugged Range

Snowpaw dozed in the Range, not knowing why she was so sleepy.

Ferretsnap sat with his tail curled over his paws.
Old September 29th, 2023, 01:44 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Stressed

((closed))

Sunkit sleeps.

Jayfeather sighs and lays down to sleep.

Dimkit looks around for Dirtkit.

Shatterpaw paces, searching for Frecklepaw.

Bluebellpaw smiles slightly at a kit's prancing.
Old September 30th, 2023, 07:30 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Cobwebpaw Dozed dreaming of his warrior ceremony

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old October 2nd, 2023, 10:38 AM
You Cryin?

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Pebs, the lady of the river, contemplates going out on a patrol… The pulsing in her leg keeps her laying down, and with a sigh, she decides that today she isn’t healed enough to go…
Old October 9th, 2023, 11:56 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

*-Larkwing-*
She/her | 17 moons | Mind Reader - ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

Hunting time. Her first time leading a hunting patrol as deputy. Technically, it was uncommon for deputies to lead their own patrols, usually they just assigned them out, but if she was being honest, Larkwing didn't feel like just assigning the patrol would be enough in this case. She had to prove herself - both to her clan as well as to herself. She definitely wouldn't be spreading herself too thin by going on frequent patrols, right..? Right? Stars, she hoped not. If she had to drag herself into the medic's den because she'd overworked herself in her eagerness she would not be happy about that.

"I know that hunting might not be... ahem, the best here," she started, mostly to take her mind off of it's spiral, "but do your best, ok? Lionpaw, Springpaw, I trust you both have had your basic hunting lessons at least?" She didn't really doubt it, they both seemed confident enough... well, Springpaw was confident enough, she had absolutely no solid read on Lionpaw, but it was good to ask anyway in case they needed to turn this patrol into a lesson.

[ falcon - @The Dalek || spring - @Leafy || lion - @Tecumori ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old October 10th, 2023, 07:14 AM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Lionpaw - 95/100
RC | App | He/Him | 7m
Silver Tongue

[Rolled a 2; Catches +1 Lizard]
This day was proving to be his worst. He assumed he only had Falconflight to deal with on this dumb patrol, but now Springpaw was tagging along too? What had he done to deserve such torment? Lionpaw's life truly was hell. The poor golden apprentice sulked the entire way to Rugged Range. He absently listened to Larkwing, rolling his eyes to himself before turning to face her with a smile that was too wide to be called genuine.

"Oh, Don't you worry about me, I already know how to hunt," Lies. That blasted ShadowClanner hadn't taught him a single thing. Larkwing didn't need to know that though, and neither did Falconflight or Springpaw for that matter. They didn't need to embarrass him further today.

"Though I can't say the same for Springpaw, so you might want to keep an eye on her. Or better yet, maybe just have her avoid hunting in general. We wouldn't want that loud mouth of hers to scare all the prey away," Lionpaw smirked, brushing his tail against her face as he walked past her.

Just to prove his point he scanned the rocky terrain for some prey to hunt. Spotting a lizard, Lionpaw took to a crouch and stalked toward the unsuspecting reptile with ease. Then he pounced and pinned it under his paws.

"There, you see this!" He boasted to the others, strutting over to them with what looked like the tiniest lizard ever seen in his jaws. "You've got yourself a bonafide hunter over here!"

(jlyk that I will be rolling dice to determine whether Lionpaw catches anything!)

@FrostyGalaxy || @Leafy || @The Dalek

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; October 10th, 2023 at 07:21 AM.
Old October 10th, 2023, 04:42 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Falconflight
Riverclan warrior
Purrks:Heightened Perception-Sight(unactive)

Blah, blah, blah was all Falconflight heard. Endless words and chatter went in one ear and out the next when all he wanted to do was get this over with and catch something big though he did listen to the important parts...so basically not Lionpaw.

Following Larkwing closely, not because she was deputy or his sister just because she was the only cat his age on this patrol and she was the most mature, the grey tabby stopped and sat down immediately as they reached their destination also turning his careless gaze to the apprentices as she asked a question.

And of course Lionpaw was the first to speak. A sneer formed on the tom's face as the apprentice started bragging and insulting Springpaw who, for now, hadn't even said a word. Well wouldn't it be humiliating if she taught him a lesson and he would just encourage her with high enthusiasm.

Fiery orange orbs watched unimpressed as the golden tom brought the tinest morsel Falconflight had ever seen in all his 15 moons of life to them "Catching a miniscule lizard doesn't make you a master hunter" he told him as if it was the simplest thing in the world and carried on without pausing.

"Plus that's not what the deputy said, she asked if you could hunt not go after anything you see right away she could have had a plan"an almost believable criticising look came across the warrior's face as he attempts to flick Lionpaw's nose with a long claw.

This was so much fun to Falconflight, he had a new hobby embarrass the annoying kit! A shape flickered past his vision and without hesitating lunged at and pinned it with precise accuracy it was a medium sized vole a good catch compared to his young rival's.

Certainly not reluctant to boast his own decent catch the grey tabby hooked the rodent's scruff with a sharp talon and let in dangle mockingly in front of the golden tom's face a triumphant smirk on his maw as he spoke with a more taunting voice "Oh and this is real prey".

(+1 Vole)

@FrostyGalaxy @Tecumori @Leafy

(Sorry if my writings sloppy I'm very tired I had this awards ceremony thing to do).

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; October 11th, 2023 at 02:12 PM.
Old October 11th, 2023, 12:00 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Springpaw
long furred torbie ▵ She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 1]
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

She had every intention to get this patrol over with since it would be considered her second one. She could only remember Pebbleshine or whatever her name was as a patrolmate but she forgot the other one. Now here she was on another one is who knows how long in between them. For once thought she got sent on one with her mentor, whom she looked over at carefully. She wasn't sure about them yet, all she was sure for now was to not get her hopes up.

Springpaw was in her thoughts that she had been ignoring whatever Lionpaw was saying and doing. Well she was until she felt something brush against her face, she had half a mind to bite it. The torbie had more self-control than others thought since she didn't do it. "I know when to keep my trap shut" she retorted, she wasn't feeling up some bickering with anyone today. Springpaw turned green eyes onto her mentor as he started to argue with Lionpaw. Oh nice, it seemed her mentor was a bit on the childish side maybe he would be decent at teaching her. She hoped so, her past two mentors failed in that department and now she was behind. "I know the basics thanks to Pebbleshine or whatever her name is!" she answered Larkwing after turning her attention to the deputy.

The older warrior's presence sure did nearly disappear around the clan, ironic for someone who was a lionheart. She had all but ignored the competition that was going on between the other two. As fun as it would be to join in she didn't want to do it with two overgrown kits, who would bicker.

@FrostyGalaxy @Tecumori @The Dalek
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw / Applebees

Old October 11th, 2023, 01:04 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

*-Larkwing-*
She/her | 17 moons | Mind Reader - ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

Stars, how had she managed to put together a patrol that all seemed to despise each other? And, of course, it would be her own patrol that happened to be this way, too, wouldn't it? Whatever, a challenge was a challenge and she would rise above no matter what.

Lionpaw seemed to be a little arrogant, honestly. Larkwing didn't know what it was that turned the gears in his brain around and made him decide that his best option to get into the good graces of those in his clan - and right now, her specifically - was to schmooze and kiss up, playing at being competent and confident and all that. But, it was obvious from his hunting crouch that he really didn't have the proper training, but most likely the young tom would deflect if she pointed that out, so Larkwing decided to stay silent for the time being. On the other paw... FalconFlight seemed less inclined to want to leave the apprentice be, even going so far as to catch a vole and gloat about it - something any decent enough warrior should know is petty and unnecessary. Springpaw, at least, seemed to have at least some willingness to be cordial at the very least, though she still got in a snide quip to her credit.

"Falcon," she said, more exasperated with her brother than anything else, "don't gloat, it's rude." And then she turned to Lionpaw, "That was a pretty good catch, but your crouch was a little off. Try it like this next time," and she bent low to demonstrate the crouch, belly parallel with the rocky ground and tail straight out behind her. "Your weight will be more evenly distributed this way and you'll have less risk of being too loud and scaring away something like a mouse or a vole." That task done with, Lark turned to smile at Springpaw. She'd taught Spring how to fight before, and though it was just a basic lesson and even got interrupted, she'd become a little fond of the paw while doing it.

"That's good, Springpaw, try and see if you can find anything on your own without me or Falconflight guiding you, I'll be interested to know how that goes." Of course, Falcon was free to guide her as much as he wanted, she is his apprentice after all, and Lark leveled him with a quick glance and a nod to indicate that he would be free to do as he pleased regardless of her own suggestion.

Opening her mouth, Larkwing scented the air, taking in all the smells around their patrol. Among the cat scent, and the smell of the fresh prey they caught, she could smell mouse somewhere up ahead of her. Crouching low, she glances to Lionpaw briefly and says, "watch how I do it, then you can try with the next one we find," and she stalks forward, keeping her breathing as even as possible and then.... pounce!! She's once again standing and returning to the group, a freshly killed mouse dangling from her jaws.

[ +1 mouse ]

[ lion - @Tecumori || falcon - @The Dalek || spring - @Leafy ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests