Old February 16th, 2024, 08:26 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by forest View Post

-.+Riverwhisper+.-
He noticed how hard she was trying to stifle her laughter, and he also thought his nervousness was funny, and when she said "But you seem to be doing better than me, your pelt is considerably warm.", he began to purr with laughter. He glimpsed her blushing, and smiled. His heart fluttered in his chest as she returned the gesture and twined her tail with him. He smiled, he was warming up to Swanberry. Then he had an idea. "Wait here." he meowed, dashing off. He ran to the bush near camp, and saw a clump of blue berries. Perfect. he thought. He quickly returned, with the clump of blue berries in his jaws, to where she was sitting, and dropped the berries. "Here, I thought these would look nice on you." he meowed, placing them behind her ear.

[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC
"No one knows how far I'll go."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

She just silently gaped at Riverwhisper, her jaw hung open in a perfect "o".

"Where in Starclan did you get this?" Swanberry grinned widely, stamping her paws into the ground in utter excitement.

Blueberries! And in this weather? A freaking miracle. It must mean that the snow was slowly ebbing away, finally allowing signs of new-leaf to spring up from under the cold.

She watched carefully as he tucked the blueberry's behind her long ears, holding her breath as if the slightest breeze would knock the treasure off of her.

"How did you know that I like shiny stuff like this?" She exclaimed, her voice a few octaves higher as though squealing in excitement. "You have no idea how long I've been looking for these."

Swanberry knew the decoration wouldn't last long, because like all living things, fruits would eventually rot as death took its toll. But that didn't matter right now. What Riverwhisper did for her was incredibly sweet and she'd wear the accessory as long as she could.

"Want me to give you something back? I've got a lot of lose feathers to spare." Swanberry offered, her eyes looking back into his curiously.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old February 16th, 2024, 08:41 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post
[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC
"No one knows how far I'll go."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

She just silently gaped at Riverwhisper, her jaw hung open in a perfect "o".

"Where in Starclan did you get this?" Swanberry grinned widely, stamping her paws into the ground in utter excitement.

Blueberries! And in this weather? A freaking miracle. It must mean that the snow was slowly ebbing away, finally allowing signs of new-leaf to spring up from under the cold.

She watched carefully as he tucked the blueberry's behind her long ears, holding her breath as if the slightest breeze would knock the treasure off of her.

"How did you know that I like shiny stuff like this?" She exclaimed, her voice a few octaves higher as though squealing in excitement. "You have no idea how long I've been looking for these."

Swanberry knew the decoration wouldn't last long, because like all living things, fruits would eventually rot as death took its toll. But that didn't matter right now. What Riverwhisper did for her was incredibly sweet and she'd wear the accessory as long as she could.

"Want me to give you something back? I've got a lot of lose feathers to spare." Swanberry offered, her eyes looking back into his curiously.

-.+Riverwhisper+.-
He purred at seeing her exclaim happily. "It was just a nice thing to do," he meowed with a bashful smile. "You don't have to give me anything," he said. (i do want them lol)

when do we get to the lOvE

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)
Old February 17th, 2024, 12:49 PM
<3

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Fawnheart (RC)
 ゚・。・゚ she/her ~ warrior

Fawnheart’s nose twitched as she scented a mouse and to her surprise Ravenkit was in hot pursuit of at that very moment… well, she was in pursuit of the leaf but the mouse was going to be a silly surprise. Ravenkit had turned to lock her hues with Fawnheart’s emerald gaze, “I’m watching, little one,” Fawnheart purred in assurance to the kit who was clearly seeking approval from the large fluffy warrior. Calming streams of joy trickled through her heart as she watched the kit run and pounce onto the leaf, starling in the mouse then somehow managing to hit it as she panicked. The mouse skuttled a tad then fell twitching to the ground which warranted a confused squeak out of Ravenkit, “Bite its neck,” Fawnheart meowed in a calm response, but the mouse had already succumbed to its wounds by the time she finished her short instructive response.

Like most kits this little one had a short attention span, the house event was over so Ravenkit flitted off to her next task. Fawnheart chuckled a little as the kit came back and patted grass on her muzzle… her muzzle had not hurt but the kit has come to patch her up and she appreciated the small affectionate attempt at righting her wrongs, “Thank you, my muzzle feels soooo much better thanks to your “herbs.” Happiness tickled her pelt as pride flooded her heart as Ravenkit finished her task and remembered the mouse event once more, “very good little one !!” she purred coming over to nuzzle the little spotted kit, “You can drop it into the fresh kill pile, little one.” With a gentle nudge she pushed the kit in the direction of the mouse, her first catch of prey… accidental yes, but still praise worthy.

{ @~MothDust~ ~ Ravenkit }

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; February 17th, 2024 at 12:55 PM.
Old February 18th, 2024, 03:09 PM
wco's local hampter

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Minksplash existed. Featherkit existed. Hollytail existed. Snowfall existed.

Congrats! You've found one of my trading cards! Now, you can keep it, just, you now have to VM me this post, so I can remove the trading card! These are first come first serve after all! Now, here's your card!

Ah snap! Someone beat you to it! The cards not here! Better luck next time

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably

Last edited by Snowyfeathr; February 18th, 2024 at 03:39 PM.
Old February 18th, 2024, 03:40 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

BlueRiver sat down grooming himself (OPEN)

Congrats! you've earned 557 kk!,please vm that you've earned it so i can remove it! (hurry up!)
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!

Last edited by 19796; February 18th, 2024 at 03:43 PM.
Old February 18th, 2024, 09:14 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

Honeypool lived.

(Activity post)

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.
Old February 19th, 2024, 01:31 AM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post
[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The tan warrior smiled apologetically. "Yeah..."

Oh my goodness, how do I never know how to sync my words with my thoughts?

He hesitated before deciding to sit next to the warrior, eyes glued to the ground.

He wondered what to talk about for a moment, as waves of embarrassment surged through him.

Maybe he'd made a mistake...

"So uh, FISH! We've got a... A lot of fish! Your favorite?" Deerspark asked, glancing up at the snow covered warrior.

He could tell that flashes irritation pricked in the air. Deerspark would have to do something about that. Not sure what though.

Eh... I'll figure it out, hopefully.

Wait, what if talking about fish wasn't a good idea? This was Leaf-Bare after all, what if reminiscing on favorite prey would only worsen Fadingsun's mood?

Maybe he should help clear that snow... His paws twitched towards the warrior before stopping abruptly.

You know what? Maybe not... Plus, snow was just really, really, really, cold water... And Fadingsun probably knew all about that. Also, Deerspark didn't know the tom very well, why would he do that? What if he didn't want him to?

Deerspark twitched his ears in frustration of his own thoughts. He always managed to think himself out of things...

Stars, this warrior was all over the place! The emotions rolling off of him felt like violent waves, coming up and crashing down again over and over. It had been a while since Fadingsun had encountered anyone with so much... nervous energy? That sounded too negative, but it was the closest definition he had.

It didn't seem like Deerspark was going anywhere, so Fadingsun resolved himself to at least trying to make conversation. He began to brush the snow off of him the best he could, already feeling the cold seeping down to his skin. He'd need to curl up in his nest after this one.

"We do have a lot of fish, and hopefully that doesn't change any time soon. I don't... really have a favorite?" He didn't bother sharing that he didn't love fish as much as most RiverClan cats, since even thinking that felt blasphemous. "I'll eat whatever's in front of me. How about yourself?"
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old February 19th, 2024, 05:52 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Stars, this warrior was all over the place! The emotions rolling off of him felt like violent waves, coming up and crashing down again over and over. It had been a while since Fadingsun had encountered anyone with so much... nervous energy? That sounded too negative, but it was the closest definition he had.

It didn't seem like Deerspark was going anywhere, so Fadingsun resolved himself to at least trying to make conversation. He began to brush the snow off of him the best he could, already feeling the cold seeping down to his skin. He'd need to curl up in his nest after this one.

"We do have a lot of fish, and hopefully that doesn't change any time soon. I don't... really have a favorite?" He didn't bother sharing that he didn't love fish as much as most RiverClan cats, since even thinking that felt blasphemous. "I'll eat whatever's in front of me. How about yourself?"

[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"I like the pretty ones," Deerspark began, allowing his ridged posture to loosen up. "Like, koi? I really like koi."

He hadn't really intended to mean, "what fish did you like to eat the most?". Honestly, Deerspark stared and admired them just as much as he ate them.

He'd probably have to stop that though, it made their floppy little faces even more sympathetic--- or angry. Angry fish definitely exist.

He constantly wondered how colorful fish could get. Sometimes he'd see one and claim that their range of color must end there. But then he'd see another fish, and he'd always be wrong.

"If you're... Uh... Talking about eating fish, I really like carp. Basic right? Yeah... But uh, they're easy to catch and they taste pretty good."

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old February 19th, 2024, 11:21 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnheart<3 View Post

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Fawnheart (RC)
 ゚・。・゚ she/her ~ warrior

Fawnheart’s nose twitched as she scented a mouse and to her surprise Ravenkit was in hot pursuit of at that very moment… well, she was in pursuit of the leaf but the mouse was going to be a silly surprise. Ravenkit had turned to lock her hues with Fawnheart’s emerald gaze, “I’m watching, little one,” Fawnheart purred in assurance to the kit who was clearly seeking approval from the large fluffy warrior. Calming streams of joy trickled through her heart as she watched the kit run and pounce onto the leaf, starling in the mouse then somehow managing to hit it as she panicked. The mouse skuttled a tad then fell twitching to the ground which warranted a confused squeak out of Ravenkit, “Bite its neck,” Fawnheart meowed in a calm response, but the mouse had already succumbed to its wounds by the time she finished her short instructive response.

Like most kits this little one had a short attention span, the house event was over so Ravenkit flitted off to her next task. Fawnheart chuckled a little as the kit came back and patted grass on her muzzle… her muzzle had not hurt but the kit has come to patch her up and she appreciated the small affectionate attempt at righting her wrongs, “Thank you, my muzzle feels soooo much better thanks to your “herbs.” Happiness tickled her pelt as pride flooded her heart as Ravenkit finished her task and remembered the mouse event once more, “very good little one !!” she purred coming over to nuzzle the little spotted kit, “You can drop it into the fresh kill pile, little one.” With a gentle nudge she pushed the kit in the direction of the mouse, her first catch of prey… accidental yes, but still praise worthy.

{ @~MothDust~ ~ Ravenkit }

⟞⋆☆★☆⋆⟝
Ravenkit
⟞⋆☆★☆⋆⟝

Ravenkit's heart raced as she approached the fresh kill pile, carrying the mouse she had clumsily caught. Though she no longer felt scared, a surge of pride mixed with a hint of awkwardness washed over her. Dropping the mouse onto the pile, she couldn't help but feel a sense of accomplishment, feeling like an apprentice for a few seconds, or even a warrior. Trotting back to Fawnheart with confidence, she couldn't contain her excitement. "I caught a mouse!" she exclaimed, her voice now steady and confident compared to earlier.

Ravenkit puffed out her chest, forgetting about the kit from earlier. "I should go hunting with you!" she suggested eagerly, perhaps a tad too enthusiastically. But as the snowflakes danced around her, her excitement was noticeable. Her smile was switched with a small shiver. "Maybe we can go inside now," she suggested sheepishly, though her eyes sparkled with the want to stay out longer. Though, she didn't know what they would do outside. Knowing it was cold and wet outside. And she figured he had already mastered pouncing on the leaf, and hunting. She thinks she could work on hunting more, but she was still a kit and she knew Fawnheart wouldn't let her. Maybe Fawnheart could take her to the med den and Ravenkit could learn some herbs, she thought happily, and she could tell the med cats that she healed Fawnhearts muzzle.

Her tail swung side to side and her ears perked up. She then went and stood next to Fawnheart for some warmth. Her fur fluffed up a bit. "What do toms do?" Ravenkit asked Fawn. She wrinkled her nose, "The toms in the nursery said that they do more stuff than the she-cats."

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties
Old February 20th, 2024, 11:44 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Snowstripe yawns and cleans her paws

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC