Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
colors in the wind [kit...
Last post by hiraeth
Today 06:45 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by Blazimations
Today 06:33 PM
Fadingstar's Den (Only...
Last post by occultation
Today 06:30 PM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by Tallstar
Today 06:23 PM
feral child alert [...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:22 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 4th, 2022, 08:45 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: elementary school olympics ( open for rc kits and apprentices! )

( Cloudpaw | she/her | @BirdieChirp @~StinkyStinky @nevvy )
Meeting Birdpaw’s gaze for a moment, the black-and-white fluffy apprentice flashed a small smile, trying to appear friendly and approachable to these other young cats. She felt really tired and just overall still rather miserable for all the losses she had lately in her life. Cloudpaw listened to the other Riverclan molly as she listed off three teams that would work together in various games. Her short ears twitched when her own name was said and she was put in the second group -- with Cloverpaw, Sharkpaw and Bonekit. Out of those three cats, the young shecat had only spoke to Cloverpaw, but that was at her naming ceremony that seemed so very long ago. Looking over at the white-furred molly and the other shecat apprentice that had joined her (Sharkpaw), Cloudpaw slowly stood up and walked over, a little nervous about what to say. Would her social anxiety get the best of her during this? Probably. She wished Spiderpaw was here. When she finally managed to join the other two apprentices, the black-and-white youth overheard Cloverpaw talk about a team name. “...Hey.” Cloudpaw mewed, feeling a little awkward as she sat down, “I think w-we should wait for B-Bonekit. Birdpaw said… they should pick our name…” Her voice was quiet, hesitant, and extremely shy. The small fluffy molly’s light blue-hued gaze flickered down to peer at the large brown acorn between all of them.
Old April 4th, 2022, 10:37 AM
Genloser

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Starving

Default Re: elementary school olympics ( open for rc kits and apprentices! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by corgigirl View Post
Pebblepaw came and sat next to the quiet tom, smiling at him with a warm glow. Her long fluffy fur stood halfway as she realized how cute the cat was. “Hey!”
Widhwjdh didn’t see this)

~Frozen’paw~
The young Tom listened to Bird’paw quietly, making note about how she called him ‘FrozenFriend’ it was a bit of a weird nickname but he wouldn’t say anything about it.
Frozen’paws ears shot yo ad he noticed Pebble’paw had been attempting to talk to him, how had he not noticed? “Oh! Uh- h-hey!” he replied, being caught off gaurd.

- Whos Eye Is It Anyway?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Old April 4th, 2022, 01:32 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by masquerade View Post
( Cloudpaw | she/her | @BirdieChirp @~StinkyStinky @nevvy )
Meeting Birdpaw’s gaze for a moment, the black-and-white fluffy apprentice flashed a small smile, trying to appear friendly and approachable to these other young cats. She felt really tired and just overall still rather miserable for all the losses she had lately in her life. Cloudpaw listened to the other Riverclan molly as she listed off three teams that would work together in various games. Her short ears twitched when her own name was said and she was put in the second group -- with Cloverpaw, Sharkpaw and Bonekit. Out of those three cats, the young shecat had only spoke to Cloverpaw, but that was at her naming ceremony that seemed so very long ago. Looking over at the white-furred molly and the other shecat apprentice that had joined her (Sharkpaw), Cloudpaw slowly stood up and walked over, a little nervous about what to say. Would her social anxiety get the best of her during this? Probably. She wished Spiderpaw was here. When she finally managed to join the other two apprentices, the black-and-white youth overheard Cloverpaw talk about a team name. “...Hey.” Cloudpaw mewed, feeling a little awkward as she sat down, “I think w-we should wait for B-Bonekit. Birdpaw said… they should pick our name…” Her voice was quiet, hesitant, and extremely shy. The small fluffy molly’s light blue-hued gaze flickered down to peer at the large brown acorn between all of them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~StinkyStinky View Post
Cloverpaw's ears twitched, "Hey uh guys? Why don't we focus on getting a team name" She explained, "We should wait for Cloudpaw though"

The posting order is: @BirdieChirp @/Me @masquerade and then @nevvy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieChirp View Post
~~SharkPaw~~
( @masquerade @~StinkyStinky @nevvy )
"Hello!" Sharkpaw said, bouncing over to where her team was. "I'm Sharkpaw!" She said giving a warm smile.
Bonekit can't be added to the allegiances so I can't do this sorry
Old April 4th, 2022, 02:30 PM

Status: I recently moved, and haven´t been feeling my best, but I am excited to rejoin the site, start over
My Mood: Blah

@flopsy @sid @Bliss @~Gale~

Spottedpaw slowly waslked over to her group. She just sat down, and stayed quiet. She couldn't mess up if she didn't talk, right?
Iḿ so sorry about taking such a long break, I wasn feeling emotionally well, and then made a big move to a new state. I am going to start over with all new characters. All my other cats can be remembered, or talked about, but I will not be using them anymore. If anyone can update me on what happened while I was gone, that would be really helpful, and I love roleplaying with everyone on site.
Old April 4th, 2022, 05:04 PM

My Mood: Amused

Wrenpaw | w/ @sid @Bliss @~Gale~ @WhitesilverQueen

She headed over to one of her assigned groupmates nodding at Spottedpaw to acknowledge her presence. The smaller molly waited with her teammate in silence as they waited for the rest of their teammates to arrive.
Old April 4th, 2022, 05:26 PM
Cat Luver

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevvy View Post
Bonekit can't be added to the allegiances so I can't do this sorry
(That’s ok!)
“Let’s discuss name ideas?” SharkPaw suggested
@masquerade @~StinkyStinky
THC: SoftRipple
SHC: N/A
WC: CoyoteEar, ButterflyKit/Paw
RC: RosemaryKit/Paw
Others: Thistle
Alt: JasminePaw (Flareclan)
Old April 4th, 2022, 05:50 PM
ONLY IN OHIO11!!!!1

Bump Policy: 3 days

Cloverpaw hoped that the name wouldn't be something.. weird?

"How about the Three-Leaf Clovers!" She shouted, her and Cloudpaw shared a name technically, so it made sense.
@BirdieChirp @masquerade
Old April 4th, 2022, 06:39 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: elementary school olympics ( open for rc kits and apprentices! )

( Cloudpaw | she/her | @BirdieChirp @~StinkyStinky )
Listening to both of the other molly apprentices discuss names for their team, the small black-and-white shecat didn’t know how to respond. She had never done this before. Had there ever been a time in her life where she had played in a group of cats that weren’t her littermates before? Plus, Cloverpaw and Sharkpaw were nothing like her brothers and how they used to all argue when it came to playtime. “...How about something less… literal?” Cloudpaw meowed, speaking softly yet again, “Like… the Good Luck Charms?” It was something someone had called her long ago, but the Riverclan youth couldn’t really recall who it had been. Kestrelkit? Maybe. But she didn’t want to think about him right now. Memories of the gray-furred tomcat hurt her head and made Cloudpaw want to sleep for a million moons. Whatever. “What do you want the team to be called, Sharkpaw?”
Old April 4th, 2022, 07:07 PM
Cat Luver

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by masquerade View Post
( Cloudpaw | she/her | @BirdieChirp @~StinkyStinky )
Listening to both of the other molly apprentices discuss names for their team, the small black-and-white shecat didn’t know how to respond. She had never done this before. Had there ever been a time in her life where she had played in a group of cats that weren’t her littermates before? Plus, Cloverpaw and Sharkpaw were nothing like her brothers and how they used to all argue when it came to playtime. “...How about something less… literal?” Cloudpaw meowed, speaking softly yet again, “Like… the Good Luck Charms?” It was something someone had called her long ago, but the Riverclan youth couldn’t really recall who it had been. Kestrelkit? Maybe. But she didn’t want to think about him right now. Memories of the gray-furred tomcat hurt her head and made Cloudpaw want to sleep for a million moons. Whatever. “What do you want the team to be called, Sharkpaw?”
“Hmmm…maybe The White Ocean Clovers?” SharkPaw suggested shyly
@masqurade @~StinkyStinky
THC: SoftRipple
SHC: N/A
WC: CoyoteEar, ButterflyKit/Paw
RC: RosemaryKit/Paw
Others: Thistle
Alt: JasminePaw (Flareclan)

Last edited by BirdieChirp; April 4th, 2022 at 07:08 PM.
Old April 4th, 2022, 07:22 PM
ONLY IN OHIO11!!!!1

Bump Policy: 3 days

Cloverpaw just stood, "That's a good name!" She mewed excitedly, "What do you think Cloudy? Sharky?"
@masquerade @BirdieChirp