two birds, caw caw [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 05:05 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:39 AM

Old November 28th, 2022, 04:39 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: Smallpines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Mintpaw (she/her)
White fur with shades of grey and blue eyes

· · ─────── ·✧· ─────── · ·

This was Mintpaw's first search party, and her first visit to the Thunderclan border too. So many scents were mingled here; musty leaves, mud, soaked dirt, various herbs that had survived the first leaf fall cold. She shook her head slightly, realizing that her nose would be completely useless here. She couldn't discern anything in this mess; let alone a single cat that she didn't even know very much.

Slatestripe looked disheartened, too. Mintpaw guessed that their only hope of finding their medicine cat was bumping casually into her, instead of following some trail. No hints were visible, she was sure of that. Mintpaw's good sight scanned the branches for tufts of brown-white fur, pools of dried mud for paw steps to follow, but nothing revealed the she-cat's presence or passage.

"...There's nothing here." She let out loud the obvious, mostly because she was wondering what Slatestripe was planning to do. He must have realized by now that their effort was being useless.

[ @Cherry~ @Lambert ]
Slatestripe sighed. Mintpaw was right; they’d come across no sign of Fawnpaw. He began to feel discouraged, when an idea struck him. “Perhaps we could see more if we were higher up? From down here, we can only see up so high. There might be a clue somewhere else, a tuft of fur caught high in a shrub or something.” He didn’t really know how to climb trees, but maybe he could figure it out.

If only they had another warrior, to help boost him up. That would be simpler than trying to figure out how to climb himself.

( @Wingnettle @Willowfern )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old November 29th, 2022, 05:59 AM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

@Oceanflower

Goldenleaf showed his apprentice the border. “This is Smallpines,” he meowed cheerfully,”where RiverClan and ThunderClan border each other.”

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old November 29th, 2022, 10:18 AM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Wow, this cat was something else. Stonehollow frowned at the she-cat's yammering, more than a little confused. "... I'm on my side of the river, EEEJIT!" Like, if one wanted to get down to the little details, RiverClan owned the river, so really the angry lady was closer to trespassing than he was. He flicked his ears in response to the leaf chatter, but truthfully didn't see a point in engaging with that part. The leaf was a ThunderClan intruder, after all. She could maul her already defeated tree-mate all she wanted: why the hell would he care? He batted the shreds into the river non-chalantly. If she wanted to go after the evidence of murder, she was free to. His paws were squeaky clean of this incident!

Since she wasn't any fun, he was debating where to go from here. She was way too needlessly aggressive for his liking, especially considering it seemed she didn't have much going on upstairs. He flashed her a faint smile. "Wouldn't you like to know?" Because frankly, it wasn't any of her business. Had she been polite about this matter, he would've been more than happy to oblige. But he recognized a threat, and had little interest in continuing this interaction. "Sorry, I'm not here to play this game. Toodaloo!" And then he slunk off, slipping into the reeds.

[ @SpiritedWarrior ]
//Apologies for the delay! Feel free to ignore this.

This mouse-brain was a handful, that was for sure. Flameheart only stayed silent as she listened to the gibberish coming from the RiverClanner's jaws. Her eyes followed the scraps of the leaf that the rival warrior swiped into the river and watched as the warrior began speaking, this time, questioning her. This... this fluff-ball! she huffed and sat down, raising a brow as her haunches folded.

"Alright then," she rolled her eyes after the warrior decided to leave without answering any of her questions. Well I suppose it doesn't really matter. He didn't get distracted from his leaf and come into ThunderClan's side of the forest.

"Toodaloo!" she called cheerfully, though slightly mocking the rival warrior. I suppose I should have waited to see if he would cross the border, but if he had, I would have pinned him down and questioned him that way. A bit more violent going that route, so the way I went was good... I hope. Flameheart hated to get into fights that weren't really necessary, so she was glad to have a somewhat civilized discussion with whoever that tom was. At least RiverClanners aren't as dangerous as ShadowClan. If that tom was ShadowClan, I'd probably still be talking to that fluff-for-brains!

After making sure that tom didn't try to come back to the border, the orange and white classic tabby Maine Coon padded back to camp, tail raised high with confidence. Another job well done this moon!
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!
Old November 29th, 2022, 12:11 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Mintpaw (she/her)
White fur with shades of grey and blue eyes

· · ─────── ·✧· ─────── · ·

Mintpaw thought for a bit about Slatestripe's suggestion. She glanced around them, but there was no rocks or higher places where they climb to get a wider view. Suddenly, all of this seemed useless and hopeless.

"...Slatestripe." She called him with her usual quiet tone. "If Fawnpaw was still in Riverclan territory, we would've found her already." Or she would have come back on her own. But she didn't, so we are searching in the wrong area.

She sat down for a moment, hoping that Slatestripe would see sense in what she was saying. In the meanwhile, she licked off a small pointy rock that had been stuck deep between her toes for what seemed like an eternity.

[ @Cherry~ ]

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old November 29th, 2022, 12:18 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Sootfur (he/him)
Light grey tabby with blue/grey eyes

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

Sootfur was focused on his surroundings, choosing the best spots to mark before their time was up. Now the roots of an oak, then a juniper bush, and another plant that he did not recognize. He opened his mouth and let the new, strong scents enter his mouth. This time there was also something else, fresh, recent. A bit stinky, too. Is it Riverclan? He sniffed carefully at a low branch where the other scent was stronger, but there was something else too...

Cloudspots' words took his attention away from the matter. He shrugged, deciding that they must have missed a Riverclan patrol for a whisker, and he thought about what the warrior had just asked him. Unsatisfied? that was a weird question, for sure. Was his friend unhappy in his clan?

He pondered for a few moments before replying. "Well... I like how things are run in Thunderclan. I think that Sparrowstar is a fantastic leader, and I like our ways." His mind raced back at his first memories in Thunderclan, when he was a young kit that Cindersky had taken in as an apprentice. Where would he be without the mercy of the clan?

"Yes, I like here. Even though there might be some cats I don't really get along well with..." He was referring to his old mentor, but Cloudspots didn't need to know that. Maybe the older warrior was just feeling lonely, or someone was making his life harder. He glanced sideways at him, while walking behind. Sootfur wasn't thinking anymore about the apprentice that hadn't followed them on patrol - it wasn't his duty, and it was good to be with Cloudspots only.

[ @Cherry shall we ask for a couple more days or continue the conversation in camp? (If you want) ]

Cloudspots wasn’t surprised that Sootfur was content with life in ThunderClan. It seemed that he was the only one in the whole Clan that had any issue. “I agree that Sparrowstar is a good leader. She deserves the position, no doubt. But I can’t help but feel that all this hostility between the Clans is unnecessary. It just makes life more frustrating and difficult for us little guys. We always get swept up in the high ranks’ squabbles and struggles.”

His claws dug into the ground as he verbally expressed his true discontent for the first time. How would Sootfur react? Would he scorn Cloudspots and call him a disloyal warrior? Cloudspots knew many in ThunderClan would, and if the warrior code was their guide, then they’d be right. He’d spent many nights sneaking off to meet a RiverClan warrior. He’d even considered having kits with her.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old November 29th, 2022, 12:27 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Sootfur (he/him)
Light grey tabby with blue/grey eyes

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

Sootfur could hear much frustration and sourness coming off Cloudspots' voice. Was this a weight he had been carrying for much time, all on his own? Suddenly the gray tabby felt sorry for him. From the moment Cloudspots had offered to help him as an apprentice, he had always admired this skilled, smart and always calm warrior. Now he realized that there was always more underneath the pelt of every cat.

"Well..." He began, uncertain about the words he should choose. "No one can say that the clan life is perfect. Or that the clans itself are." He decided to stop briefly so they could talk without any distractions. He felt that somehow, this moment was important. Besides, I don't want to trip my paws into some roots and end up in the medicine cat's den.

"But I don't think that the clans could ever give up on their hostility between each other. We all have something to protect, be it a whole clan or a single cat." He fixed his gray eyes into his friend's, waiting for a reaction. "Don't you think?"

[ @Cherry~ ]

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old November 29th, 2022, 02:11 PM
If Not Now, When?

Bump Policy: Every 24-48 hours/1-2 days
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashcloud the WindClanner View Post

Goldenleaf showed his apprentice the border. “This is Smallpines,” he meowed cheerfully,”where RiverClan and ThunderClan border each other.”
"Wow!" Seapaw exclaimed. He had never seen trees so small. Did the two-legs cut them down? He wondered, looking at Thunderclans side, "What would happen if we went over there?" he questioned.
It was probably a simple answer like, 'never go over there' or 'they'll rip you to shreds.' Seapaw wasn't sure though, and he really wanted to know.
Old November 29th, 2022, 04:58 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceanflower View Post
"Wow!" Seapaw exclaimed. He had never seen trees so small. Did the two-legs cut them down? He wondered, looking at Thunderclans side, "What would happen if we went over there?" he questioned.
It was probably a simple answer like, 'never go over there' or 'they'll rip you to shreds.' Seapaw wasn't sure though, and he really wanted to know.
“We can’t go there,” Goldenleaf meowed,”it is against the warrior code. If we go there, ThunderClan will get mad, and it could start border skirmishes, which would then eventually lead to unnecessary wars, which is especially bad, because of how many we’ve lost.”

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old November 29th, 2022, 05:05 PM
If Not Now, When?

Bump Policy: Every 24-48 hours/1-2 days
My Mood: Chatty

RiverClan/WindClan Re: Smallpines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashcloud the WindClanner View Post
“We can’t go there,” Goldenleaf meowed,”it is against the warrior code. If we go there, ThunderClan will get mad, and it could start border skirmishes, which would then eventually lead to unnecessary wars, which is especially bad, because of how many we’ve lost.”
"Oh..." Seapaw meowed, why could all that happen because one cat steps over the border. Seapaw didn't put much thought to that and looked over at the other side again.
"Why haven't we-" Seapaw didn't finish that question, he didn't want to push the questions too far.
"So do we have time to see the Windclan border?" he questioned, "or will we not have time to hunt?"
Old November 29th, 2022, 05:33 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceanflower View Post
"Oh..." Seapaw meowed, why could all that happen because one cat steps over the border. Seapaw didn't put much thought to that and looked over at the other side again.
"Why haven't we-" Seapaw didn't finish that question, he didn't want to push the questions too far.
"So do we have time to see the Windclan border?" he questioned, "or will we not have time to hunt?"
“Let’s go there!” Goldenleaf meowed cheerfully.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw