Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rosekit finder
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 01:49 AM
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:43 AM
minkpaws bio n stuff
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 01:07 AM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:58 AM
Hawkcatcher's finder <3
Last post by Luminous
Yesterday 11:57 PM

Old March 20th, 2023, 12:36 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Your gonna' go far kid (Lily'paws Training)

:*: Vulture'fang:*:

Today was something new, he wouldn't just be sitting around moping about his sorrows, he would actually be doing something! That was great for a change, but was it worth it? Because this 'something' was training a prepubescent furball, who was more than likely very emo or very annoying. Perhaps a mix of both? Oh gosh let's hope not..
Sighing incredulously, Vulture'fang lumbered towards the apprentice den, because where else would she be? Wait was she even a she? He couldn't remember, nor did he care. He would find out sooner or later.
Stopping at the entrance he muttered a curse before speaking up, 'Uhmm.. Lily'paw? You in there kid?" Wow.. he was actually doing this, what a waste of time " If so, get your ass out here. I wanna get done with today's lessons before lunch"
Even though it hadn't even been a second since his last words, Vulture'fang could already feel impatience curdle in his gut. Good lord... he could already tell this was gonna take all eternity.

// @~Fawn.Heart~ \\

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old March 20th, 2023, 12:50 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Your gonna' go far kid (Lily'paws Training)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafí View Post

Today was something new, he wouldn't just be sitting around moping about his sorrows, he would actually be doing something! That was great for a change, but was it worth it? Because this 'something' was training a prepubescent furball, who was more than likely very emo or very annoying. Perhaps a mix of both? Oh gosh let's hope not..
Sighing incredulously, Vulture'fang lumbered towards the apprentice den, because where else would she be? Wait was she even a she? He couldn't remember, nor did he care. He would find out sooner or later.
Stopping at the entrance he muttered a curse before speaking up, 'Uhmm.. Lily'paw? You in there kid?" Wow.. he was actually doing this, what a waste of time " If so, get your ass out here. I wanna get done with today's lessons before lunch"
Even though it hadn't even been a second since his last words, Vulture'fang could already feel impatience curdle in his gut. Good lord... he could already tell this was gonna take all eternity.

// @~Fawn.Heart~ \\

——————
LilyPaw

ShadowClan
A Brown Tabby She-cat With Green Eyes.

——————
Immediately, the small, muscular molly scurried herself over. She looked rather familiar and intimidating... Intimidating? Why, She's just an apprentice! LilyPaw let out a purr, Sitting in front of her mentor. She had an ambitious look in her eyes... "Hello! My name is LilyPaw, You're VultureFang, Right? That's so cool! I can't believe you're my mentor!"

How... Flattering... Even though the green-eyed molly seemed to be a charmer, Something seemed off... It began to add up as her pelt looked very familiar... Brown tabby markings, Muscular build, Large paws... The splitting image of HeatherRain stood before him... How... Unsettling...
——————
Old March 20th, 2023, 01:15 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Taking a surprised step back, Vulture'fang was taken aback at the amount of enthusiasm this thing had. Who was this excited about anything let alone training? Regaining his composure, the burly tom looked back at her with a rather dead expression. " I don't remember asking, but good to know."
he sniffed, tone taking on something that could be considered as bored.
Aside all this, he couldn't help but feel a twinge a familiarity with the mollies appearance. It felt as if he'd seen someone nearly identical. But who? Oh wait.. what was that psychopaths name? Hearther'rain? He couldn't entirely recall what she did but he knew that she was responsible for a rather dramatic clan meeting.
Not being one to judge off looks, cuz honestly look at him, he decided not to bring it up. Besides it didn't have anything to do with training.
" Alright, before we start, i need to know a few things." He began First off, out of these two things -hunting, and fighting- which are you worst at? Secondly, let's say hypothetically, if you got deathly injured you wouldn't pin the blame on me, right? " The first part was a need to know, and the second was something he wanted to know. After all, he didn't need to get punished for someone's elses stupidity.

// @~Fawn.Heart~ \\

----ϟ----
Characters

Old March 20th, 2023, 01:40 PM
I Love You!

Quote:

Taking a surprised step back, Vulture'fang was taken aback at the amount of enthusiasm this thing had. Who was this excited about anything let alone training? Regaining his composure, the burly tom looked back at her with a rather dead expression. " I don't remember asking, but good to know."
he sniffed, tone taking on something that could be considered as bored.
Aside all this, he couldn't help but feel a twinge a familiarity with the mollies appearance. It felt as if he'd seen someone nearly identical. But who? Oh wait.. what was that psychopaths name? Hearther'rain? He couldn't entirely recall what she did but he knew that she was responsible for a rather dramatic clan meeting.
Not being one to judge off looks, cuz honestly look at him, he decided not to bring it up. Besides it didn't have anything to do with training.
" Alright, before we start, i need to know a few things." He began First off, out of these two things -hunting, and fighting- which are you worst at? Secondly, let's say hypothetically, if you got deathly injured you wouldn't pin the blame on me, right? " The first part was a need to know, and the second was something he wanted to know. After all, he didn't need to get punished for someone's elses stupidity.

// @~Fawn.Heart~ \\

——————
LilyPaw

ShadowClan

——————
(We have A female cat version of Alexander Hamilton on our paws-)
——————
Her ears folded back, embarrassed, as he shut down her excitement... Okay, LilyPaw... Maybe he's not one for energy... Try a new approach! LilyPaw sat calmly, Listening to every word carefully. She waited till it was her turn to speak. She thought it was silly to get straight into fighting and decided to talk about her concerns...

"With all due respect, Vulture'Fang, Sir... Shouldn't we get to know each other more first? Trust is a big thing, from what I've heard and maybe I would train more confidently if I knew who was teaching me." Hopefully that made sense. LilyPaw not only wanted to know him better, but also wanted to show herself off a bit to seem... cooler!

The brown tabby molly gave her paw a lick then continued to speak, switching her focus. "I mean, What if we started off with a couple exercises! Like a classic game of hide and seek or tag! It's always good for a warm up before training! Then went to simple agility testing where one of us swings and the other has to duck or jump to avoid getting hit?" Boy, Did she love to talk...!

After realizing she sounded like she was trying to be smarter than her mentor, She cleared her throat- "I'm sorry," She squeaked- "My dad just told me a lot about training and I had some ideas- I tend to talk a lot but It's just because I have a lot to say," She broke her eye contact to look at her own paws...
——————
Old March 21st, 2023, 12:04 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

:*: Vulture'fang :*:

Get to know each other? Well, that's certainly not how Shadow'fur approached his training.
Interesting proposition, but he wasn't too fond of it. He was here to teach her. Not share gossip and sip tea. While he didn't like it, Lily'paw seemed dead set on this idea. And after silent moment of consideration, he exhaled loudly " y'know what? Fine. I guess we can do that first." wrapping his tail over his paws, he slumped into a more comfortable position. Simply preparing himself for the walls of chatter that was yet to come. " As you already know, I'm Vulture'fang, formally Known as 'Ozland Lanchester' or just 'OZ'. I'm a boring person so I'll spare you the sob life-story." Grumbling something inaudible under his breath he carried on, " To be honest kid, I don't want to hear yours either. BUUUUT- if you really have to, do it now or forever hold your silence." Completely aware that he just gave her an excuse to chat her head off, Vulture'fang pinned his ears back preparing for the worst.

// @~Fawn.Heart~ \\
( srry for the short post! Kinda busy atm )

----ϟ----
Characters

Old March 21st, 2023, 01:09 PM
I Love You!

Quote:
:*: Vulture'fang :*:

Get to know each other? Well, that's certainly not how Shadow'fur approached his training.
Interesting proposition, but he wasn't too fond of it. He was here to teach her. Not share gossip and sip tea. While he didn't like it, Lily'paw seemed dead set on this idea. And after silent moment of consideration, he exhaled loudly " y'know what? Fine. I guess we can do that first." wrapping his tail over his paws, he slumped into a more comfortable position. Simply preparing himself for the walls of chatter that was yet to come. " As you already know, I'm Vulture'fang, formally Known as 'Ozland Lanchester' or just 'OZ'. I'm a boring person so I'll spare you the sob life-story." Grumbling something inaudible under his breath he carried on, " To be honest kid, I don't want to hear yours either. BUUUUT- if you really have to, do it now or forever hold your silence." Completely aware that he just gave her an excuse to chat her head off, Vulture'fang pinned his ears back preparing for the worst.

// @~Fawn.Heart~ \\
( srry for the short post! Kinda busy atm )

——————
LilyPaw

ShadowClan

——————
(OH! Do not worry! I don't care about post length!)

——————
She was just about to run her little mouth but instead... just shuffled nervously. LilyPaw couldn't help but let out a chuckle at his former name, then she shook her head to make herself stop giggling. She decided to get straight to the point... "Uhm... Well, I look just like a cat that traumatized half of the nursery and It's not too fun... My daddy has always had my back though and I appreciate him..." The tabby molly was trying to not say too much. Why can't I have anything cooler to say?!

She began to think, Her entire throat caved in on itself as she realized how lame she looked. I'm LilyPaw! Not LamePaw! Remember what daddy told you! LilyPaw cleared her throat... "Ah! My daddy is the great ThornClaw! Do you know him? He's pretty cool! He's the best dad ever!" LilyPaw seemed to really admire her dad. Yes! Talk about my cool, not killer family members! LilyPaw went from anxious straight to jumping...

As she continued to ramble, she began to pace back and forth. "And big cousin BeeFlight who spends her time in the medicine den! She survived that disgusting ass of a cat known as HeatherRain! What sibling tries to kill the other, Right?" WOW! Such language from her. At least she wasn't in support of her cousin like PoisonPaw, HeatherRains former apprentice... LilyPaw was Something...
——————
Old March 23rd, 2023, 11:21 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

:*:Vulture'fang:*:

As the molly continued to ramble, Vulture'fang bore a dumb-founded expression as he attempted to understand what she was saying.
Something about Heather'rain and traumatized kits, and then her dad, and then Bee'flight???? HUH? What was even happing? Was this even normal?
While confused, he managed to catch something about Heather'rain being a 'disgusting ass of a cat'.
This made him snort out a chuckle, a weird insult, but it was so out of nowhere it caught him off guard. Furrowing his brows into a faint scowl, he made sure that his quick expression of humor didn't last longer than necessary.
After regaining sanity, he waved his tail through the air as if dismissing the jumble of words, he looked down at the apprentice. " Alright this whole thing has been fun Chattermag -it really has- ,but I think I've heard my fill." he gave a monotone sigh " Do you always talk this much? realizing he gave her another opportunity to chatter, he quickly added '' Actually, forget I even asked... Anyway, since I assume you spewed out your entire life story. It's time for training." Getting up, he didn't care to wait for a response as he made his way towards the camp entrance. That whole thing was a huge waste of time, so now he had to make up for it. Lily'paw wasn't difficult per say... just a little scatter brained.
Maybe the molly wouldn't give him anymore trouble? But going off these past few minutes, that wasn't likely... IN.THE.LEAST.

// @~Fawn.Heart~ \\

----ϟ----
Characters

Old March 23rd, 2023, 11:35 AM
I Love You!

Quote:
:*:Vulture'fang:*:

As the molly continued to ramble, Vulture'fang bore a dumb-founded expression as he attempted to understand what she was saying.
Something about Heather'rain and traumatized kits, and then her dad, and then Bee'flight???? HUH? What was even happing? Was this even normal?
While confused, he managed to catch something about Heather'rain being a 'disgusting ass of a cat'.
This made him snort out a chuckle, a weird insult, but it was so out of nowhere it caught him off guard. Furrowing his brows into a faint scowl, he made sure that his quick expression of humor didn't last longer than necessary.
After regaining sanity, he waved his tail through the air as if dismissing the jumble of words, he looked down at the apprentice. " Alright this whole thing has been fun Chattermag -it really has- ,but I think I've heard my fill." he gave a monotone sigh " Do you always talk this much? realizing he gave her another opportunity to chatter, he quickly added '' Actually, forget I even asked... Anyway, since I assume you spewed out your entire life story. It's time for training." Getting up, he didn't care to wait for a response as he made his way towards the camp entrance. That whole thing was a huge waste of time, so now he had to make up for it. Lily'paw wasn't difficult per say... just a little scatter brained.
Maybe the molly wouldn't give him anymore trouble? But going off these past few minutes, that wasn't likely... IN.THE.LEAST.

// @~Fawn.Heart~ \\

——————
LilyPaw

ShadowClan

——————
Cheerfully, The brown tabby molly skipped after him with her tail held high. "Hey, hey, HEY! That's a little mean, Buddy!" Though, sounding upset, she still let out a light-hearted chuckle. "Besides, you'll get nowhere by being all quiet." LilyPaw rolls her eyes, "Say all your secrets and no one will have any gossip on you... Point is, I'm an open book, Vulture'Sir!" At 6 moons old... LilyPaw was worried about her reputation...? She must've been the most annoying, young warrior trapped in the body of a chatty apprentice.

Nevermind that, she clearly had so much more to say. "Also, being quiet also makes you like... SUPER boring. You don't want to be boring, do you, Vulture'sir?" LilyPaw had padded close behind, then paused with an exaggerated gagging sound. "Uh, Yuck! Do you always reek like that? Vulture'Sir, You should seriously get that checked out... ew..." After saying that with a rather straight face, she took a moment to gain back her Mojo. Holy starless sky these would be some fun couple moons...!
——————

Last edited by Dakotaa; March 28th, 2023 at 08:58 AM.
Old March 28th, 2023, 11:13 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Her crashing foot steps, clued the tom in that she had followed.
Vulture'fang was about to thank God above, but the gratitude was short lived when the molly followed her obedience with more talking. No... Just no. At this point he was just halfway listening to her, more focused on trying to get to his destination. "I like my secrets to stay strictly secrets, so I'll pass. " he tossed the comment over his shoulder as she continued. Lily'paw clearly wasn't taking the hint to just zip it, so he wasn't about to waste anymore breath on the issue.
Just catching snippets of her conversation was bad enough, so he didn't plan responding to this crap. He would've kept up this mentality, if it weren't for a record screeching moment. Coming to a abrupt halt, her words slowly sunk in.... Did she just insult him? Shoulder fur began to bristle, Vulture'fang slowly turned his head to look back at her. Gaze thoroughly pissed he wheeled around to face her, " Alright chump, Ima pretend I didn't hear what I just think I heard..." tail flicking irritability, the tom raised himself to his full height "Not unless you wanna repeat yourself, and then maybe I'll have a proper excuse to send ya to the medicine den with every bone in you body broken. " For any one else it was obvious that he was done with this apprentices shenanigans, but somehow and someway Lily'paw couldn't see she was treading on thin ice. Well not unless she did, and bothering him was her end goal. And, oh boy, if that was the case Vulture'fang would make sure that she knew she was picking the wrong fights.

Mention XD
// @~Fawn.Heart~ \\
(Srry this is super duper rushed )

----ϟ----
Characters

Old March 29th, 2023, 08:44 AM
I Love You!

Quote:

Her crashing foot steps, clued the tom in that she had followed.
Vulture'fang was about to thank God above, but the gratitude was short lived when the molly followed her obedience with more talking. No... Just no. At this point he was just halfway listening to her, more focused on trying to get to his destination. "I like my secrets to stay strictly secrets, so I'll pass. " he tossed the comment over his shoulder as she continued. Lily'paw clearly wasn't taking the hint to just zip it, so he wasn't about to waste anymore breath on the issue.
Just catching snippets of her conversation was bad enough, so he didn't plan responding to this crap. He would've kept up this mentality, if it weren't for a record screeching moment. Coming to a abrupt halt, her words slowly sunk in.... Did she just insult him? Shoulder fur began to bristle, Vulture'fang slowly turned his head to look back at her. Gaze thoroughly pissed he wheeled around to face her, " Alright chump, Ima pretend I didn't hear what I just think I heard..." tail flicking irritability, the tom raised himself to his full height "Not unless you wanna repeat yourself, and then maybe I'll have a proper excuse to send ya to the medicine den with every bone in you body broken. " For any one else it was obvious that he was done with this apprentices shenanigans, but somehow and someway Lily'paw couldn't see she was treading on thin ice. Well not unless she did, and bothering him was her end goal. And, oh boy, if that was the case Vulture'fang would make sure that she knew she was picking the wrong fights.

Mention XD
// @~Fawn.Heart~ \\
(Srry this is super duper rushed )

——————
LilyPaw

ShadowClan

——————
A giggle came from the tiny monster-like creature as she continued to walk behind... "Awe, Am I making you angwy, Vulture'Sir?" She laughs for a bit then ends with a sigh... She had no fear at all, none, nothing... Then again, why would she show fear at all? She's the baby cousin of HeatherRain, who literally wasted her brute strength on stupid stuff such as, I dunno, attempting at killing her leader...! LilyPaw finally realized that maybe she had taken it a bit too far and let out a soft sigh...

Turning her gaze to her mentor, LilyPaw sat down and tucked her tail over her paws. "Okay, Okay... It wasn't very nice to say what I said to you and, I'm sorry... I'm just trying to have some fun before I'm old, Like you...! It wasn't professional of me to make fun of you and I shouldn't have because even though you don't smell great, It doesn't define who you are... I, Of all cats should know a feature doesn't define you..." Her apology was genuine but still sounded bitter... I mean Old? Clearly LilyPaw wasn't socialized the greatest...! At least she understood when it went too far. Maybe she wasn't that bad...?
——————

Last edited by Dakotaa; April 3rd, 2023 at 08:46 AM.