Today 09:52 AM

Old April 12th, 2023, 02:52 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Whispering Wetlands

- @RedAnger - Froststorm
- @~Fawn.Heart~ - Lilypaw

Deadfeather, following behind Froststorm, the patrol leader, stopped at the border. "Windclan." they grumbled under their breath "I will never understand these rabbits." peering over the border they noticed a few rabbits hopping around. Tempted, but they turned away.

(Sorry for the short post wanted to get this moving)

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.
Old April 12th, 2023, 04:29 PM
nothing's forever

birchwhisker
she/her
windclan
white w/ black bobtail, ears, freckles, blue eyes

Yes, Birchwhisker had some issues hearing, but being somewhat near the open moor (but also by the border), she heard some cat calling out. Judging by their use of "bunnycat," she could guess it was ShadowClan. Except she had not been anywhere near the border to have been noticed (right?), so that meant that whatever other cat the elder knew was out here was getting into trouble. Birchwhisker doubled back, heading along her fellow clanmate's scent trail toward the border. She narrowed her eyes, backing over to a bush as she picked up a fuzzy-ish image of a ShadowClan cat and what seemed to be a young WindClan cat. She struggled to place who exactly her clanmate was, too far to distinguish who. Birchwhisker hoped this would just blow over because she doubted her ability to get her WindClan brethren out of this one.

@Kay~ @nykyrian @~_LuzuraTheTitan_~
Old April 12th, 2023, 04:40 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

DNI (do not interact unless you’re apart of this. I forgot to put it in private

(Hey if you’re involved in this RP in your posts could you kindly put DNI in bold up at the top and say meant to be private?)
(Also yes, this is before the Shadowclan rule took place)

Maplepaw [She/Her]

Maplepaw froze immediately as she heard ‘bunnycat’ oh no, she accidentally crossed the border. There was no coming back from this one. The apprentice turned to face the Shadowclan cat. She held her breath.

@valery @nykyrian @~_LuzuraTheTitan_~

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old April 13th, 2023, 09:16 PM
I'm not hated.

- @nykyrian  @Kay~  @valery.

Deadfeather chuckled. This would be quite fun. "You are tresspassing, are you not? And give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you right here and I'll consider letting you live." They mewed, cold and heartless laughing followed.

"The world is rotten, is it not? You are one contributing to the rotting. Tresspassing. Evil. Rotten." They bared their lips and showed their sharp pointed fangs. "Evil must be eliminated. "

marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]

No.

Last edited by LostInTheOrchids; April 14th, 2023 at 03:57 PM.
Old April 14th, 2023, 04:00 PM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~_LuzuraTheTitan_~ View Post

- @RedAnger - Froststorm
- @~Fawn.Heart~ - Lilypaw

Deadfeather, following behind Froststorm, the patrol leader, stopped at the border. "Windclan." they grumbled under their breath "I will never understand these rabbits." peering over the border they noticed a few rabbits hopping around. Tempted, but they turned away.

(Sorry for the short post wanted to get this moving)
@~Fawn.Heart~

Froststorm observed the terrain before them. "Neither will I," he said to Deadfeather. "But we don't have to, because we are not them. Now, lets start marking. You go up there, from that willow to the rock. Lilypaw, you can do from the rock to that pine, and I'll do beyond."

As he padded away, his thoughts drifted to the pretty white she-cat ha had been seeing at the gatherings. Maybe it was because of the willow tree he had mentioned, or just from thinking of her earlier. He felt the familiar longing in his chest that came when his thoughts turned to her. He needed to find a gossiper in his clan. Someone who new all the rumors that were going around. Someone who could tell him who else was in a similar predicament. That way he could get over the task of not wandering the territory alone. But no, that would be too dangerous. He had already been seen with Willowlight at the last gathering. He didn't need to draw attention to it.

The grey-and-brown tom started to mark to border, careful to not cross.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Last edited by MockingRabbit; April 14th, 2023 at 04:03 PM.
Old April 14th, 2023, 04:25 PM
I'm not hated.

- @RedAnger - Froststorm

Deadfeather nodded, they turned and padded over to the large willow. Marking the border. But it was made difficult by holes. Wait- why where there holes in the ground. "Uhh Froststorm?" Deadfeather called "Might want to check this out"

The holes looked freshly dug, and were quite large. The only reason they paid attention to the holes was they stepped into them. Damn their paw hurts. Must had twisted it.

marshall snuck around

No.
Old April 15th, 2023, 10:44 PM
nothing's forever

[do we think this should be moved to a private thread?] @nykyrian @Kay~ @~_LuzuraTheTitan_~

Birchwhisker gasped, horrified at the cat's words. They wouldn't just...kill an apprentice over a border issue, would they? She hesitated before taking another step closer, eyes narrowing. Was there any way to prevent this? Would it even be possible? Run. She wanted that 'paw to run so badly.
Old April 17th, 2023, 08:55 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedAnger View Post
@~Fawn.Heart~

Froststorm observed the terrain before them. "Neither will I," he said to Deadfeather. "But we don't have to, because we are not them. Now, lets start marking. You go up there, from that willow to the rock. Lilypaw, you can do from the rock to that pine, and I'll do beyond."

As he padded away, his thoughts drifted to the pretty white she-cat ha had been seeing at the gatherings. Maybe it was because of the willow tree he had mentioned, or just from thinking of her earlier. He felt the familiar longing in his chest that came when his thoughts turned to her. He needed to find a gossiper in his clan. Someone who new all the rumors that were going around. Someone who could tell him who else was in a similar predicament. That way he could get over the task of not wandering the territory alone. But no, that would be too dangerous. He had already been seen with Willowlight at the last gathering. He didn't need to draw attention to it.

The grey-and-brown tom started to mark to border, careful to not cross.
Quote:
- @RedAnger - Froststorm

Deadfeather nodded, they turned and padded over to the large willow. Marking the border. But it was made difficult by holes. Wait- why where there holes in the ground. "Uhh Froststorm?" Deadfeather called "Might want to check this out"

The holes looked freshly dug, and were quite large. The only reason they paid attention to the holes was they stepped into them. Damn their paw hurts. Must had twisted it.

——————
LilyPaw

ShadowClan
A Brown Tabby She-cat With Green Eyes.

——————
LilyPaw marks the border, ignoring the concern in her patrol-mates voice. If there was an issue, the big, strong warriors could deal with it, right? LilyPaw finishes marking then makes her way over with a sigh... "What is so interesting that you had to pull us aside...?"
——————
Old April 17th, 2023, 09:25 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
- @RedAnger - Froststorm
- @~Fawn.Heart~ - Lilypaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fawn.Heart~ View Post

——————
LilyPaw

ShadowClan

——————
LilyPaw marks the border, ignoring the concern in her patrol-mates voice. If there was an issue, the big, strong warriors could deal with it, right? LilyPaw finishes marking then makes her way over with a sigh... "What is so interesting that you had to pull us aside...?"
——————
"Hmm?" Froststorm finished marking quickly and bound over. "Strange..." He looked around the holes. He looked back and realised that he hadn't even noticed the ones on his end. "Any theories?" Twolegs? Cats? Something else? They wern't that deep, maybe rabbits?

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old April 17th, 2023, 11:46 AM
I'm not hated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fawn.Heart~ View Post

——————
LilyPaw

ShadowClan

——————
——————
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedAnger View Post
"Hmm?" Froststorm finished marking quickly and bound over. "Strange..." He looked around the holes. He looked back and realised that he hadn't even noticed the ones on his end. "Any theories?" Twolegs? Cats? Something else? They wern't that deep, maybe rabbits?

(Got perms to notice the current fire)

"Don't know. Too big to be a vole... Maybe windclan, or even twolegs...?" Deadfeather thought aloud. They winced as they put their paw down. "damn it." They muttered. They sprained it. They jerked their head up when an oddly familiar scent wafted through the air. The limped away from the border, a careful watch over it.

As if the holes along the border were bad enough, the scent of smoke soon met Deadfeathers' nose. "What-" They gasped. Windclans' Territory was on fire? Now that could be a threat if the embers were carried by the wind into the forest. "We need to leave. Now!" They growled. This wasn't good. "Windclans' Territory is on fire, which can be a problem for us. Let's go!" They explained before any complaints could be issued.

They ran, albeit with a slight limp, as fast as they could away from the border. "Keep up!" They called, trying to make it sound like they cared about the patrolmates. When, in reality, Deadfeather could care less.

(After yall post let's report the patrol)

marshall snuck around

No.

Last edited by LostInTheOrchids; April 17th, 2023 at 11:47 AM.