Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[solo]i don't want what...
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 10:57 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by taillow
Today 10:54 AM
Summer Chat Box Trivia...
by stag
Last post by beau
Today 10:45 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ollie
Today 10:27 AM

Old March 28th, 2023, 08:18 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Default Do It Like Your Daddy (P)

——————
"Do It Like Your Daddy"
A LilyPaw ( @~Fawn.Heart~ ) and ThornClaw ( @~*Hope*~ ) Plot!

——————
LilyPaw

ShadowClan
A Brown Tabby She-cat With Green Eyes.

——————
LilyPaw was excited... Today was a day she had been looking forward to for what felt like moons! She could barely sleep last night, creating bags under her bright green eyes... Why was she so excited? Well, she and her dad, ThornClaw, were going to hang out today since they never get time together. They could do things they always wanted to do together like play games, hunt, train and tell stories! It all felt like a dream, spending time with the father she loved so dearly... Speaking of which, She wondered if he was awake... She wouldn't figure it out by just laying in her nest, Right? LilyPaw carefully steps out of her warm nest, giving a good morning stretch to herself... She quietly leaves the apprentices den and looks around, Hoping to spot her father sitting about in the clearing...
——————

Last edited by Dakotaa; March 28th, 2023 at 08:45 AM.
Old March 30th, 2023, 10:05 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours

Default Re: Do It Like Your Daddy (P)

thornclaw
he/him
brown maine coon with orange eyes and thick, bushy tail with black stripes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thornclaw laid in his nest sleeping peacefully, the tom sighed as he dreamed probably killing dawnstar who knows how his mind works actually. the tom knew he couldn't be late for the hangout with his daughter, why in the world would he say lets hang out, father and daughter relationship is more important then go off killing something. he finally woke up from one heck of a deep sleep, The tom got up and stretched yawning big he made his way over to the exit making sure his paws are not stepping on any other Fellow warriors tail. His orange eyes closed as he left the den. Reoping his eyes he saw lilypaw his sweet daughter he most loves. Never a doubt she would be waiting for him, a sigh escaped him as he walked over, His bushy tail waving side to side while he walked."good morning Lilypaw " His voice was soft and kind as was slowly getting excited to have time with his daughter, it seemed to be a long time since he had any time with her. Alas here they are ready to start a adventure of fun that will be remembered

@~Fawn.Heart~

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old March 30th, 2023, 10:25 AM
I Love You!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Hope*~ View Post
thornclaw
he/him
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thornclaw laid in his nest sleeping peacefully, the tom sighed as he dreamed probably killing dawnstar who knows how his mind works actually. the tom knew he couldn't be late for the hangout with his daughter, why in the world would he say lets hang out, father and daughter relationship is more important then go off killing something. he finally woke up from one heck of a deep sleep, The tom got up and stretched yawning big he made his way over to the exit making sure his paws are not stepping on any other Fellow warriors tail. His orange eyes closed as he left the den. Reoping his eyes he saw lilypaw his sweet daughter he most loves. Never a doubt she would be waiting for him, a sigh escaped him as he walked over, His bushy tail waving side to side while he walked."good morning Lilypaw " His voice was soft and kind as was slowly getting excited to have time with his daughter, it seemed to be a long time since he had any time with her. Alas here they are ready to start a adventure of fun that will be remembered

@~Fawn.Heart~

——————
LilyPaw

ShadowClan

——————
A squeal escaped her jaws as she ran over to him, giving her dad a nuzzle. This felt like the happiest day of her life. Her nose buried deep into her dad's shoulder as she purred. "Good morning daddy! did you sleep well?" LilyPaw didn't want this moment to end. The day only just began and it was already amazing... The brown tabby took a step back, waiting for him to answer... LilyPaw had her mums eyes...
——————
Old March 30th, 2023, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fawn.Heart~ View Post

——————
LilyPaw

ShadowClan

——————
A squeal escaped her jaws as she ran over to him, giving her dad a nuzzle. This felt like the happiest day of her life. Her nose buried deep into her dad's shoulder as she purred. "Good morning daddy! did you sleep well?" LilyPaw didn't want this moment to end. The day only just began and it was already amazing... The brown tabby took a step back, waiting for him to answer... LilyPaw had her mums eyes...
——————
thornclaw
he/him

Thornclaw yawned again As he tried to stay awake. the tom flinched expectantly as he wasn't aware enough of lilypaw nuzzling him. the tom smiled and nuzzle back. His bushy tail wrapping around lilypaw with love"yes i slept fine although i think half of the night i was awake because i wasn't patient enough to wait for todays hangout time. How did you sleep lily" he asked purring then removing his tail away from lilypaw the tom looked at her, the beautiful green eyes making him smile bigger"You look like your mother" he churred his orange eyes glistening with gratefulness and happiness

Old March 30th, 2023, 10:59 AM
I Love You!

Quote:

thornclaw
he/him

Thornclaw yawned again As he tried to stay awake. the tom flinched expectantly as he wasn't aware enough of lilypaw nuzzling him. the tom smiled and nuzzle back. His bushy tail wrapping around lilypaw with love"yes i slept fine although i think half of the night i was awake because i wasn't patient enough to wait for todays hangout time. How did you sleep lily" he asked purring then removing his tail away from lilypaw the tom looked at her, the beautiful green eyes making him smile bigger"You look like your mother" he churred his orange eyes glistening with gratefulness and happiness

——————
LilyPaw

ShadowClan

——————
Her ears perked up as he spoke. Walking a circle around him, she purred. "I slept great, daddy! It was a little hard to fall asleep but once I was out, I slept like a log!" The brown tabbies fur fluffed out, making her look like an oversized fur ball. She knew she looked funny so she giggled.

When he said she looked like her mother, Her smile grew wider. She never got to meet her mum but had heard stories about how loving she was and how caring she had been. "You really think so?" Lilypaw asked with a smile...
——————
Old March 30th, 2023, 11:22 AM

Quote:

——————
LilyPaw

ShadowClan

——————
Her ears perked up as he spoke. Walking a circle around him, she purred. "I slept great, daddy! It was a little hard to fall asleep but once I was out, I slept like a log!" The brown tabbies fur fluffed out, making her look like an oversized fur ball. She knew she looked funny so she giggled.

When he said she looked like her mother, Her smile grew wider. She never got to meet her mum but had heard stories about how loving she was and how caring she had been. "You really think so?" Lilypaw asked with a smile...
——————
thornclaw
he/him
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thornclaw chuckled as lilypaw fluffed her brown pelt out, she looked funny how the tom wished his mate was here to see this. Thornclaw nodded"yes i reallyhink so" she replied

[ sorry for short reply]

Old March 30th, 2023, 01:03 PM
I Love You!

Quote:

thornclaw
he/him
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thornclaw chuckled as lilypaw fluffed her brown pelt out, she looked funny how the tom wished his mate was here to see this. Thornclaw nodded"yes i reallyhink so" she replied

[ sorry for short reply]
——————
LilyPaw

ShadowClan

——————
(Don't worry, love! I don't care about post length lol. As long as you post ^^)

——————
LilyPaw let out a squeal of happiness... "So, daddy," she began, skipping a circle around him. "What are we going to do first? Are we going to hunt? Train? Tell stories? Are we, Are we?!" LilyPaw didn't usually have this energy but this amount of happiness was too hard to contain. LilyPaw had loved her father with all of her heart... He was one of the good things ShadowClan had to offer...

"OOO!" The brown tabby had a brilliant idea... "What if we visit cousin BeeFlight?! I'm sure the medicine cats wouldn't mind if we collected her then hung out in the clearing!"
——————
Old April 4th, 2023, 02:46 PM

Quote:
——————
LilyPaw

ShadowClan

——————
(Don't worry, love! I don't care about post length lol. As long as you post ^^)

——————
LilyPaw let out a squeal of happiness... "So, daddy," she began, skipping a circle around him. "What are we going to do first? Are we going to hunt? Train? Tell stories? Are we, Are we?!" LilyPaw didn't usually have this energy but this amount of happiness was too hard to contain. LilyPaw had loved her father with all of her heart... He was one of the good things ShadowClan had to offer...

"OOO!" The brown tabby had a brilliant idea... "What if we visit cousin BeeFlight?! I'm sure the medicine cats wouldn't mind if we collected her then hung out in the clearing!"
——————
Thornclaw
he/him | male
------------------------------------------------------------------

Thornclaw watched his daughter skip around him. the brown maine coon blinked at all the suggestion unable to know which one to choose...then bringing up cousin beeflight he smiled"alright we can see if we can visit cousin Beeflight" he chirped with a big ol daddy smile the biggest smile he ever did. The tom began walking towards the med den his Bushy tail going back and fourth in a sway