fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

<><><><><>

*-Deerpaw-*
14/100
he/they | 6moons | Agatha Kitty
fluffy brown tom with a bobbed tail and patches of white on his muzzle and chest

A patrol!! His very first hunting patrol no way!! This was incredible, he had so many questions! Excitedly, he bounded over to the warrior Vulturefang had glanced at when announcing the patrols. Snowecho would be leading their patrol! He must be very good if he was in charge of two apprentices alone, but Deerpaw couldn't help but observe his slightly hunched posture. Was this cat nervous? 'That's silly,' Deerpaw couldn't help his mind saying, 'it's only hunting!' Still, a bounce in his step, he bounded over.

"You're Snowecho, right?" He asked and then, without waiting for the warrior to answer, continued on, the words tumbling from his mouth, "what are hunting patrols like? How much prey do we have to bring back so that Vulturefang won't be upset at us? Do we have to replenish the whole fresh-kill pile on our own?" Taking a breath, he let out a thrilled and awestruck gasp, "can you replenish the whole pile all on your own? I bet you can! Man, that's so cool!"

<><><><><>

@silverwynds @worm

Last edited by Neptune.; August 12th, 2023 at 09:58 AM.
Old August 7th, 2023, 09:03 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

snowecho // he/they // 30 moons

---

W-Was this his very first hunting patrol?! Was Vulturefang trying to punish them for something?! As the apprentice rattles off question after question, the older cat heaves out a wheeze, his good eye wide as he continues to stare at the ground processing the situation they were in. So not only is he leading a hunting patrol-- let alone going on a hunting patrol for the first time after his injury-- he was leading an apprentice on his first hunting patrol?! Starclan guide them... For what punishment were you granting upon him in this moment...

"I-I..."

Do they have to answer all of those questions? Hopefully not, because he only heard like... Half of them, before completely zoning out. The last exclamation gets his attention though. The warrior shrinks back a bit, an anxious glance cast at the apprentice before they quickly look away again.

"No... I'm not very good at hunting. I'm not very good at much of anything... I'm sorry that you're stuck with me. When Vulturefang gets angry I'll take the blame, I promise..."

// @FrostyGalaxy // @worm

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old August 7th, 2023, 09:28 AM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

UGH, first Stormpaw was back on duties but of course the first thing was patrol with THAT guy, there’s no doubting he was upset but he slowly made his way over to the group

@Leafi

@ Sakura.

@xavier.

Pikekit purrks: Well insulated

Blooddancer purrks: Nightmare fuel

“I’m going to the dark forest, but I want Starclan to hesitate” -Stormpaw

Charcter bio’s
Old August 7th, 2023, 01:38 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

<><><><><>

*-Deerpaw-*
15/100
he/they | 6moons | Agatha Kitty
fluffy brown tom with a bobbed tail and patches of white on his muzzle and chest

"I bet you're great!" Deerpaw said happily. He would've been happy to go on a patrol with just about anyone, but he was often used to cats who weren't so modest. He felt it a bit strange to be the one trying to cheer up a warrior. "I hope I'm great too! I can't wait to be able to go on hunting patrols with more warriors! I want to learn so much!" Tail swaying happily, he took a seat next to the scarred warrior to wait for Lizardpaw.

<><><><><>

@silverwynds @worm

Last edited by Neptune.; August 12th, 2023 at 09:58 AM.
Old August 7th, 2023, 08:26 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Starrypaw
One With The Warren & Kitty Softpaws Purrk Active

Starrypaw merrily skipped over to where she had spotted Sagechaser, instantly trying not to pepper the new warrior with questions. See, she could be.. what was that word again? Notice..able? Wait, no... Aha! Observant! She had been observant last meeting! Had seen Sage..whatshisnameagain?runner get his warrior name!

"Hullo!" She called cheerily, and then paused, realizing she'd already lost the competition with herself for not saying anything. Whoopsie daisy.

[ @.squid - Sagerunner Sagechaser / @SuspiciousMindz - Hawkbite ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old August 8th, 2023, 10:29 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

PATROLS DUE BY August 20TH BY 11:59PM EST
If you wish to be replaced, let me know by Aug 11.
PM me if an extension is needed.
Patrols that do not report in are subject to in character punishment by Elmshadow and/or Dawnstar.

Deposit herbs in the herb storage by filling out the form before reporting to Elmshadow. Depositing the herbs is more important than the report! If there is no post in the herb storage, your patrol will be counted incomplete.

Every character deposits their own herbs unless stated by a patrol lead in the herb storage.

Any questions, feel free to VM or PM me!

**I am aware there is some overlap between these patrols and Leafi’s. This patrol is two-fold purpose, to collect herbs but also to get a jumpstart on the training and relationships between all of the new mentor/apprentice pairs so I’d prefer to not replace anybody, if at all possible. The due date is VERY flexible, just let me know if you need an extension. No post minimums as long as everybody participates. With a war coming, these new young apprentices could use the quick start**
- Mistakes could have been made, I am only human. Please message me with any concerns or questions

**Elmshadow**

As soon as the meeting wrapped up, the dark medicine cat moved from his spot beside the medicine den and up to the front of the dispersing warriors and apprentices. For his purposes, he didn’t care if the queens, kits, and elders, usually positioned closer to their respective dens during the meetings, made their way out so he didn’t feel a need to rush to the front. His business was with the mentors and new apprentices. Once he was beneath the Shadowledge he called out, ”New mentors and your apprentices, gather here!”

[ @The Doctor @jupiter @WhiteDawn @jupiter ]
He waited a moment for the cats he wanted to gather than he began assigning desired herbs and destinations. First up, Blackhawk and Darkcloud. He didn’t much care who anybody deemed “the leader”, they were going out in mentor-apprentice pairs so the mentors could consider themselves equally responsible to see the patrol through. ”Darkcloud, Flowerpaw, Blackhawk, and Chubpaw. Go out to the Mourning Ruins for moss and pine sap. Collecting the sap with moss will likely be the easiest way to transport it and store it but I want clean moss as well.” He didn’t want to believe he had to describe to them that carrying sap back on their pelt would make it near useless but he also wasn’t prepared to waste his own time. He would risk skipping explaining that one cat carrying both sap and clean moss would likely taint the clean moss, figuring they’d figure that much out on their own.

[ @Ladiebugg @Connor @Connor @Ravensong ]
”Ospreysplash, Ruepaw, Quiethunter, Sunsetpaw,” It was the first time he’d called his granddaughter by a recognized name, or truly by name at all, by the name she now shared with his late daughter’s name. ”Check Icy Heartlands for cobwebs and comfrey. The comfrey is a taller plant with long green leaves and you may still be able to find it with its droopy clusters of purple flowers. I need the leaves and roots.”

[ @Rose @Starfall @vampire @ameko ]
Larkfire and Houndhunter struck Elmshadow similar in different ways. They were both driven and it felt as though he was seeing either of them everywhere he looked. He held higher hopes for this patrol than he did most. ”Larkfire, Eveningpaw, Houndhunter, and Morningpaw. You’ll be at Moonlit Grove looking for honey and yellow bells. Look for the bees, they’ll lead you to the hive. However many honeycombs you can get out of the hive without being stung too bad would be great. For any stings, though, put a bit of honey on it and it’ll help. Yellow bells are a larger bush, usually sunnier areas, with clusters of yellow flowers.”

[ @Undertaker @ares @Darkclaws @Leafie ]
He was fairly confident that this would be his first time calling the Shadowclan leader out for a patrol and no doubt she had other matters to attend to considering the content of the meeting. But she had also given herself an apprentice and he’d had a plan. ”Dawnstar, Ravenpaw, Darkfall, Rufflepaw. I need marigold and dock from Shadow’s Break.” He couldn’t be sure about Darkfall but he knew Dawnstar knew marigold well enough so he didn’t bother explaining. ”Dock grows low to the ground, with large leaves growing from one center point.”

[ @JackHunt_17 @Alchemist Kitsune @Ravensong ]
”Cougarbite and Mousepaw, you’ll come with me into the territory.” That would take both of his surviving grandkits out on patrols. He’d had so much less to do with Mousepaw’s kithood than he had Sunsetpaw but Mousepaw had had his mother. He knew he was in no real position to fix the distance between himself and his grandson but toeing around the apprentice’s obvious distaste would simply never work for the medicine cat.

After getting the last of the patrols assigned, Elmshadow rose from his spot and moved out. He’d wait a few moments to make sure the other patrols got going smoothly before he met up and led his own patrol out.

#water

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; August 9th, 2023 at 09:29 AM.
Old August 8th, 2023, 10:45 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

Starrypaw
One With The Warren & Kitty Softpaws Purrk Active

Starrypaw merrily skipped over to where she had spotted Sagechaser, instantly trying not to pepper the new warrior with questions. See, she could be.. what was that word again? Notice..able? Wait, no... Aha! Observant! She had been observant last meeting! Had seen Sage..whatshisnameagain?runner get his warrior name!

"Hullo!" She called cheerily, and then paused, realizing she'd already lost the competition with herself for not saying anything. Whoopsie daisy.

[ @.squid - Sagerunner Sagechaser / @SuspiciousMindz - Hawkbite ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by .squid View Post
What?! Hawkbite? Again for a border patrol? Sagechaser's grin rivaled the sun's brightness as he practically pranced over to wait for his patrol mates. This should be fun. Unfortunately, the young warrior's whims as an apprentice hadn't acquainted him with Starrypaw, but that'd only be a twig across the path, easily fixed. Shenanigans better ensue on this outing; Sagechaser's been itching for something entertaining.

@SuspiciousMindz @Rose

[Mobile Post, bear with me]

Hawkbite quickly found the two cats he was going on patrol with. One happened to be Starrypaw, perfect! He tapped the little she-cat on her head before looking at the newly made warrior. "Back at it again!" The tom spoke with a small smile before beginning to lead them out to the territory.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old August 8th, 2023, 11:07 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

OspreySplash looked around for her patrol members, waiting by the camp entrance
@Connor @Ravensong

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old August 9th, 2023, 05:44 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Darkcloud nodded silently and sat down waiting for her patrol.

@WhiteDawn @jupiter

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old August 9th, 2023, 06:36 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Chubpaw & Flowerpaw

Picking out nests in the apprentice's den had proved stressful at least. Chubs had switched between the multiple open nests at least twelve times, just wanting to be close to everyone, and with Willowkit gone, Ruepaw distant, and her other siblings gone, Flo had been sticking close to Chubpaw like a parasite, considering the friendly beacon he was. Pricking her ears as the sound of her father- well... biological father but he had barely spoken to her- calling her name, her heart fluttered in her chest briefly before she realized it was a patrol. Face falling, she hopped out behind Chubpaw, to join their mentors for a patrol.

"G'Day!" Chubpaw squawked in his chummy accent, fluffy tail waving in greeting. She stayed beside the other apprentice, pale orange eyes darting to her mentor before falling to look at the ground.

// @WhiteDawn @The Doctor

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit