Today 06:44 PM

Old March 24th, 2023, 06:10 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Punishments

~~Poisonpaw~~

{ @Cherry~ }

(Actually, I thought that I was supposed to be with Icebeam. My memory is rely amazing, isn't it?)

Poisonpaw glared at Shadowfur.."Fine! I'll just go redo it if you want! Since hunting by myself seems to be forbidden here! Why so many rules!? I don't understand!" They snapped.

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old March 26th, 2023, 04:55 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Rose [you can handle the apprentice punishments if you like. Whoever sends out the patrols usually handles the punishments, besides the ones Dawnstar suppose to take care of.]
[Almondclaw and Littlemoth are no longer in the clan which is why I'm skipping them.]

Dawnstar snorts as she is summoned for yet another patrol punishment. Will these cats ever learn? "Poppyshine." The she-cat snarled loudly, wanting to get through with this as quickly as possible. "Why is it that a full-grown warrior is having so much trouble handling one simple patrol."
@~CherylBlossom~

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old March 31st, 2023, 11:51 AM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Vixensnarl
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The brown tabby she-cat helped Ivysnake back into camp, her eyes searching the camp for Elmshadow as she called for the tom. "Elmshadow! We encountered a pair of foxes on our herb patrol. We chased them off, but Ivysnake got hurt, as well as Nightstalker. I'm unsure about Deadwish, but he should be following shortly with the herbs we managed to collect."

@Ravensong [Apologies for the delay!]
Old March 31st, 2023, 09:59 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia! View Post
@Cherry~

Icebeam sighed. "I went to check for them, and found out they just got their paw stuck in a bush, they're coming back a little later though."

S H A D O W F U R

Shadowfur blinked. "So the two of you were still together, but you decided to ditch them? Or did you leave camp to check on them?"

( I'm not exactly sure what's happened, so if you could have Icebeam describe it a little more clearly that would be great )

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~_LuzNoceda_~ View Post
~~Poisonpaw~~

{ @Cherry~ }

(Actually, I thought that I was supposed to be with Icebeam. My memory is rely amazing, isn't it?)

Poisonpaw glared at Shadowfur.."Fine! I'll just go redo it if you want! Since hunting by myself seems to be forbidden here! Why so many rules!? I don't understand!" They snapped.

S H A D O W F U R

Damn, was this apprentice really testing his patience. He lashed his tail, a snarl exploding from his throat. "Clearly you have the memory of a god damn fish. There's been a rule banning any cat who isn't a high rank or Enforcer from leaving camp alone for a while now. That rule is in place because the lot of you can't be trusted to not murder each other, canoodle with cats from other Clans, and generally not act like thorns in everyone else's asses! If you want to act like a whiny brat about it, be my guest. It won't change anything."

Turning towards Dawnstar's den, he beckoned the apprentice. "You're coming with me to see Dawnstar, right now. If I hear another word come out of your mouth, I'll be putting you in charge of cleaning out old bedding for a moon."

( Once I get the okay from Taker to have Shadow and Poison come in, I'll make a post and mention you! )

-----------------------------------------------------------------

S H A D O W F U R

[ @Pluto! ]

Shadowfur lashed his tail in frustration. Featherstone never bothered to report in.

Finding the molly, he stalked up to her. "You better have a real good explanation for not only failing to report your punishment, but failing to notice that the apprentice you were assigned to stay with at all times had disappeared."
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; April 1st, 2023 at 01:24 PM.
Old March 31st, 2023, 11:50 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

S H A D O W F U R

Shadowfur blinked. "So the two of you were still together, but you decided to ditch them? Or did you leave camp to check on them?"

( I'm not exactly sure what's happened, so if you could have Icebeam describe it a little more clearly that would be great )

S H A D O W F U R

Damn, was this apprentice really testing his patience. He lashed his tail, a snarl exploding from his throat. "Clearly you have the memory of a god damn fish. There's been a rule banning any cat who isn't a high rank or Enforcer from leaving camp alone for a while now. That rule is in place because the lot of you can't be trusted to not murder each other, canoodle with cats from other Clans, and generally not act like thorns in everyone else's asses! If you want to act like a whiny brat about it, be my guest. It won't change anything."

Turning towards Dawnstar's den, he beckoned the apprentice. "You're coming with me to see Dawnstar, right now. If I hear another word come out of your mouth, I'll be putting you in charge of cleaning out old bedding for a moon."

( Once I get the okay from Taker to have Shadow and Poison come in, I'll make a post and mention you! )

-----------------------------------------------------------------

S H A D O W F U R

[ @Pluto! ]

Shadowfur lashed his tail in frustration. Featherstone never bothered to report in.

Finding the molly, he stalked up to her. "You better have a real good explanation for not only failing to report your patrol, but failing to notice that the apprentice you were assigned to stay with at all times had disappeared."
"Well, I thought they were with me, but then I realised they were gone. *sigh* Then I decided to hunt on my own. When I saw them, I'd already finished hunting. " Icebeam meowed

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old April 1st, 2023, 12:52 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  Deadfeather of Shadowclan - Schzoid Personality Disorder - Non-binary (afab) - Gray with black markings and near red, amber eyes. ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

@Ravensong.

(Finally done, this is so delayed because of lack of motivation and a trip, also sorry this is short)

Deadfeather, after finishing their long and tiring exile, was making their way through the territory, their ear flicking in pain every now and then. "Elmshadow! I have your burnet!" Their long fur rippling with the wind that broke through the trees.

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.
Old April 1st, 2023, 01:03 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

(short post)

@Cherry~

*Poisonpaw just followed, growling*

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old April 3rd, 2023, 04:35 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

S H A D O W F U R

Shadowfur padded out of the warriors' den and over to the patrol place. The weather was mild today, so it was a good day to send out a couple patrols. He wanted to help Elmshadow out as promised, since it was critical that their herb stores stayed healthy during this time.

Plus, it would be a good opportunity for Mintbranch and Brightfade to do something useful. He hadn't forgotten how they'd both acted.

"Brightfade ( @Orange splash ) and Roanpaw ( @tallulah )!" he called. "You'll be coming with me to collect herbs for Elmshadow and Ivysnake. We'll be heading to Shadow's Break."

As he waited for those two to appear, he called to the other cats who would be making up a second patrol. "Larkfire ( @Rose ), can you take Mintbranch ( @MangoLovesCheese ) and Woollyfeather ( @Abyssopelagic ) out to the Mourning Ruins to see if you can find some herbs?" He felt it was best to put another Enforcer in charge of the second patrol, in case Mintbranch caused any further issues. If she didn't want to go, then that was alright, but he hoped she would.

"Your patrol should look for marigold and yellow-bells," he added, directing these instructions at the second patrol. "Elmshadow said that marigold won't be plentiful at this time of the season, but look for it anyways. Marigold are round, fluffy flowers, while yellow bells are tube-like yellow flowers that usually grow in bunches. If you can't find either of those, bring back cobwebs and sticks. Finally, Mintbranch- since he's been so insistent on running his mouth as of late, he can put those jaws to good use collecting herbs. I want him to collect five things to add to the herb stores. If he can't find enough herbs to get to five, then he should make up the difference with sticks and cobwebs. If he shows up here with any less than five things to add, he'll be sent right back out to collect more."

( These herb patrols are due on April 13, 2023, by 11:59 PM ET! If you wish to be excused from your herb patrol, please let me know no later than April 5 at 11:59 PM ET! Larkfire is not required to complete this patrol, but everyone else is. If you need an extension, please request one by April 11, 2023, at 11:59 PM ET!

Herb patrols involve your cat going to a designated area to look for specified herbs. Whether your cat is able to find these herbs, and how many they can find, is in large part determined by weather, the season, and any Clanwide/sitewide issues going on. Currently, the weather has been chilly, the season is early spring, and there are no Clanwide or sitewide plots that would impact herb growth.

Taking these factors into consideration, your patrols should be able to find some herbs, but they should not be finding a plethora of herbs- especially not marigold. This would be unrealistic considering the weather and season. Please remember that each cat can only carry five items at a time! If you have any questions, please reach out! )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old April 3rd, 2023, 04:37 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post
S H A D O W F U R

Shadowfur padded out of the warriors' den and over to the patrol place. The weather was mild today, so it was a good day to send out a couple patrols. He wanted to help Elmshadow out as promised, since it was critical that their herb stores stayed healthy during this time.

Plus, it would be a good opportunity for Mintbranch and Brightfade to do something useful. He hadn't forgotten how they'd both acted.

"Brightfade ( @Orange splash ) and Roanpaw ( @tallulah )!" he called. "You'll be coming with me to collect herbs for Elmshadow and Ivysnake. We'll be heading to Shadow's Break."

As he waited for those two to appear, he called to the other cats who would be making up a second patrol. "Larkfire ( @Rose ), can you take Mintbranch ( @MangoLovesCheese ) and Woollyfeather ( @Abyssopelagic ) out to the Mourning Ruins to see if you can find some herbs?" He felt it was best to put another Enforcer in charge of the second patrol, in case Mintbranch caused any further issues. If she didn't want to go, then that was alright, but he hoped she would.

"Your patrol should look for marigold and yellow-bells," he added, directing these instructions at the second patrol. "Elmshadow said that marigold won't be plentiful at this time of the season, but look for it anyways. Marigold are round, fluffy flowers, while yellow bells are tube-like yellow flowers that usually grow in bunches. If you can't find either of those, bring back cobwebs and sticks. Finally, Mintbranch- since he's been so insistent on running his mouth as of late, he can put those jaws to good use collecting herbs. I want him to collect five things to add to the herb stores. If he can't find enough herbs to get to five, then he should make up the difference with sticks and cobwebs. If he shows up here with any less than five things to add, he'll be sent right back out to collect more."

( These herb patrols are due on April 13, 2023, by 11:59 PM ET! If you wish to be excused from your herb patrol, please let me know no later than April 5 at 11:59 PM ET! Larkfire is not required to complete this patrol, but everyone else is. If you need an extension, please request one by April 11, 2023, at 11:59 PM ET!

Herb patrols involve your cat going to a designated area to look for specified herbs. Whether your cat is able to find these herbs, and how many they can find, is in large part determined by weather, the season, and any Clanwide/sitewide issues going on. Currently, the weather has been chilly, the season is early spring, and there are no Clanwide or sitewide plots that would impact herb growth.

Taking these factors into consideration, your patrols should be able to find some herbs, but they should not be finding a plethora of herbs- especially not marigold. This would be unrealistic considering the weather and season. Please remember that each cat can only carry five items at a time! If you have any questions, please reach out! )
Mintbranch let out a little huff as he stood from beside his mate. "Alrighty. Come on then." he yawned. Streching his limbs.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old April 3rd, 2023, 07:20 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Larkfire
She/Her

Stretching leisurely as she uncurled from a shadowed corner of camp, Larkfire wove her way over to where Shadowfur was calling out patrols. Hm. She'd been put on a patrol with two very diverse cats. The trouble maker, and the.. well, Woollyfeather was a considerably good Clan cat. Did her job well, stayed quietly in the corner on most occasions. In fact, Larkfire had never had the pleasure of speaking to the molly herself.

Having approached Mintbranch, Larkfire let her gaze flit over to the warrior in question. "There will be no going anywhere until Woollyfeather arrives." She informed him, and then turned away to scan the clearing for the feline in question.

[ @MangoLovesCheese - Mintbrach / @Abyssopelagic - Woollyfeather ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.