Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Pinepaw's Finder!
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 11:48 AM
Looking For Ragwort Art!
by Ragwort
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:43 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 28th, 2020, 12:04 AM
The air is tasty here.

Status: Just coming back to this site, looking for rp buddies
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: WindClan Graveyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
@Icebound

The tom leaped off the ground 3 feet only to scream. His pelt spiked only to stare at the apprentice with eyes of fear. His little heart pounding from the shock of it all . what was he doing out here? He didn't know! He only wanted to wander about! "I...I don't know! I don't know what this place even is! I just wanted t explore " he meowed as tears began to build. Was he in trouble?! It sounded like it..oh boy..oh boy papa gonna be mad at him! He didn't like it when papa was mad!
Thicketpaw eyes the startled kit.
"This is the WindClan graveyard. Kits are not meant to be out here alone. I won't report you this time, but don't let me catch you away from camp again."
Old November 28th, 2020, 12:11 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Icebound

GRAVEYARD!?! That sounded horrifying! Holy Star clan how did he get out here?! Gulping he gave a frantic nod . Um...how was he supposed to get back to camp? he can't remember the way he went.. Panicking the ginger tom looked around the scary place trying to figure out which way he came from. He didn't want to be alone! "I'm ..lost.." he frowned as he looked back at Thicketpaw . Maybe they could help him out? Atleast I got a cool story for skykit and hedgekit! only if they don't tattle on him.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 28th, 2020, 12:15 AM
The air is tasty here.

Quote:
@Icebound

GRAVEYARD!?! That sounded horrifying! Holy Star clan how did he get out here?! Gulping he gave a frantic nod . Um...how was he supposed to get back to camp? he can't remember the way he went.. Panicking the ginger tom looked around the scary place trying to figure out which way he came from. He didn't want to be alone! "I'm ..lost.." he frowned as he looked back at Thicketpaw . Maybe they could help him out? Atleast I got a cool story for skykit and hedgekit! only if they don't tattle on him.
The apprentice sighs. He gestures for Blazingkit to follow him, as he pads away, heading towards camp/
Old November 28th, 2020, 12:22 AM

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Icebound

Following Thicketpaw back to camp Blazingkit trailed behind a few paws. He tried not to look sus, sus wasn't good! And he tried not to think of that scary place- he's gonna have nightmares for at least two or three days. The stone and the earth mounds got him the most. "Why was the ground so lumpy?" he asked in a shaky tone.

Old November 28th, 2020, 12:34 AM
The air is tasty here.

Quote:
@Icebound

Following Thicketpaw back to camp Blazingkit trailed behind a few paws. He tried not to look sus, sus wasn't good! And he tried not to think of that scary place- he's gonna have nightmares for at least two or three days. The stone and the earth mounds got him the most. "Why was the ground so lumpy?" he asked in a shaky tone.
"Why are you speaking?"
Old November 28th, 2020, 12:39 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Patrol Place

Another day, another time for patrols. This time he just hoped that they would actually report back. He was going to assign a lot more, because Windclan needed the prey and needed to sharpen their battle skills... Hopefully this round wouldn't be too horrible and actually remember to report in.

First the borders this time around.

[Optional Prompt: Something is lying in the river, is it a dead creature or is twoleg trash? [ Prompt credit to @/Zesty Mango ]]
"Dimtail! [ @Jessica1917 ] I want you to take out Nightpaw [ @Cocoa <3 ] as well as Gullpaw [ @Zesty Mango ] out to the Riverclan border at Sedgewater valley, check out what's happening there, and please report it back to me."

[Optional Prompt: You discover a bird that has a sudden issue with it and proceeds to throw things at it to get it to shut up ]
"Weaselskip [ @Arie ] take out your apprentice [ @Estelle ] as well as Thornpaw [ @gs29513 ] and see about getting that Thunderclan border marked up and secured! I want a report back as soon as you're done."

Now time for the most important patrol that he surely hoped would make sure to report back on time.

[Optional Prompt: Someone has moved the scent line but you're not sure who it is, what do you do?]
"Fidgetfreckle! [ @Pluto ] , please do me a favour and take Hallowstep [ @Fletcher ] and Crowpaw [ @Rani ] out to the Shadowclan border. Be wary, be vigilant and take care there. The last border patrol failed to report in, so I'm counting on you."

Now... hunting patrol time. He was going to assign double as many this time because he just couldn't be sure that they would report in and he needed Windclan to have a sustainable food source.

[Optional Prompt: you discover a flock of chickens ]
"Snailspark! [ @Bread ] your patrol did a good job and was successful last time so I need you to take out Adderpaw [ @tigerspirit2o09 ] and Coyotepaw [ @punkscape ] on a hunting patrol. Make sure your catch is successful and report it back."

[Optional Prompt: A hare decides to fight you instead of flee]
"Eldersky [ @implimm ] I need you to take out Lionpaw [ @Mumble] for a hunting session. I know Lionpaw is a new apprentice but do your best to catch some prey and bring it back for the clan, go look at the Swooping cliffs, there has been good activity there lately."

[Optional Prompt: Someone falls in the small stream ]
"Wolffang [ @TheNyanCatMinecart] you are to take out Tidepaw [ @Spoopy Eclipse] for a hunting patrol. Do your best and see what you can catch down by the stream in our territory!"

[Optional Prompt: You find a new rabbit burrow, do you dare to go in?"
"Stripeseed [ @Beyond_Carrot ] go to the northern part of our territory near the training moor with Twitchpaw [ @Xmas Bliss ] and see what you can hunt."

Now to the last patrol but at least the fun one, Breezefeather decided to pull a bit of an unconventional move.

[Optional Prompt: Bushpaw beats all of your butts]
"Bushpaw! [ @elysian ] get your brillant ass out here and take Quailfur [ @Creeped Out ] and Echopaw [ @Wings] and Shockholly [ @Rainquail ] out for some battle training on the training moor. This also needs to be reported back and thats your job since you did well last time."

[ ALL PATROLS ARE DUE ON THE 5TH OF DECEMBER 12AM PT, PLEASE REMEMBER TO REPORT IN TIME OR BEFORE!]

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Last edited by Arie; November 29th, 2020 at 02:05 AM.
Old November 28th, 2020, 12:47 AM

@Icebound

Why was he speaking!?! Is this cat a mouse brain? His eyes sparked with anger as his fur puffed out. "Why areYOU speaking ? Huh?! Cuz I wanna know ! Me want answers " he growled with a stomp of his paw. Mouse brain! he gave a sniff and glared at the apprentice. Warriors are dumb! Its not like they're gonna sus us out, they couldnt even stop me! "mouse brain " he grumbled.

Old November 28th, 2020, 01:24 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Crowpaw hated this place, really really hated it. Sure he was well aware his whole issue stemmed from that awful throat infection as a kit that kept him trapped for so long. It was funny, he was almost an adult and was scared of little to nothing and yet the still the almost cloying herbal scent made his very pelt feel tense. He was older now and knew full well that he needed the medicine cats help, and could only hope they were better to him then Coyotesnal was so long ago. "Heya anyone in here?" The tom rasped breath wheezing sharply as he accidentally put weight on his paw "Ive got a little bit of an issue and could really use some help. There was a small fight on the border and one of those shadowclans got my paw in their mouth and well... I heard a crack and now I cant put any of my weight on my paw. Think that qualifies for something I should see you guys about." The asthmatic gave his best sheepish grin to try and cover the fact that he regretted absolutely nothing... It probably didnt work especially given his mouth was still caked with blood (at least that wasnt his).

@elysian @Rainquail

Last edited by Rani; November 28th, 2020 at 01:24 AM.
Old November 28th, 2020, 01:35 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol

Crowpaw rolled to his paws from his half sprawled position and padded over to to the patrol area, half moon smile growing to become maniac. Another go at shadowclan? Dont mind if I do... The skunk striped tom was more than happy to be included in this group and look at that! All members were experienced cats, no green little apprentices to spoil things! Granted he too was an apprentice but with the ridiculous amount of battle training and proper fights it wasn't like he was going to be the one to hold anyone back. So the tom sedately padded over to Fidgetfreckle scanning for Hallowstep, hopeful they could get going as soon as possible.
@Pluto @Fletcher
Old November 28th, 2020, 03:09 AM
I'm YOLOsixual &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; P OGg ende r

@Pluto @Rani

Hallowstep regarded the apprentice with an air of uncertainty- though he'd never properly interacted with the younger cat, he kept an open mind, "I've heard there's some tension going on between these borders," he commented, idly reaching down to stretch his paws, "I'm not saying I'm eager to fight...but..." he shook some stray dirt off of his pelt while looking between Crowpaw and Fidgetfreckle, "Perhaps, eager to get to work?"

Bounceberry

Bump me literally whenever, I'm quite busy and do need reminders!

Bounceberry is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat, apply for healing here. He has a semi-open den policy, make sure to read the rules!
Closed Thread