Closed Thread

Old March 24th, 2020, 04:45 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Coyote Invasion

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post
Fennelnose came racing through the moor, the white patches of her fur streamed with blood that wasn’t her own. She’d been there at the beginning of the battle and unlucky for her she’d been cornered and chased right out of camp by a pair of coyotes. So for the majority of the night she’d been running in circles. Though they’d both eventually given up as the she cat hid herself in an abandoned rabbit tunnel. Now she was relieved to see a growing crowd of cats by the river. So they had made it. Slowing to a trot the she cat found the stress get raised from her shoulders. She was awfully lucky compared to others and it became more apparent as she walked through the growing crowd. Some lay strewn on the grass gasping for breath while others lay practically motionless. Her ears flattened and she made her way through the group until accidentally bumping into Yewpaw. “Oh sorry-“ she stammered taking a step back to let her through.. but pausing when she noticed the she-cats eyes. She looked exhausted... in shock. “Hey are you ok?” her voice was strained as she used a tail to tip the she-cats head up to face her. “Are you hurt?”
The small molly stumbled backward from the collision but didn't resist as the warrior tipped her head up. She met her gaze with a tired, blank stare. 'Fennelnose, was it?' That sounded right. 'She looks concerned. Why does she look concerned? Am I concerning? What did I do to be concerning?' It took her a moment to work through that train of thought before she could process the question. 'Hurt? No. I'm fine. Fine. fine. Fine. Perfectly fine.' She paused. 'Oh. I should probably say that aloud.' She opened her mouth to respond but all that came out was a choked sob. There was a pressure on her chest she hadn't noticed before - like a weight on her lungs. What an odd sensation. Not pleasant at all. She tried again but the sounds still came out strangled and this time tears began to well up in her eyes. 'Okay' was not a word to describe her at that moment.

Last edited by duckie; March 24th, 2020 at 04:52 PM.
Old March 24th, 2020, 04:47 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
Twistedkit shivered, looking at the Clan. "When could I be an apprentice...?" she mewed quietly to no cat in particular. Then she turned to Curlkit, forgetting his question. "Can I be an apprentice?" The she-kit was almost seven moons old already, her ceremony held off due to her punishment, but now it seemed like her ceremony would never happen.
Looking away from Curlkit, she looked over to Coyotesnarl. "What happens now?" she whimpered, shivering. @FuzzyRatto @wren

"It'll be good! We'll be good! And everything will happen eventually!" He pressed himself up against Twistedkit, trying to comfort her.

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old March 24th, 2020, 05:10 PM
i am kenough

"Mhm," she purrs. "Very silly.." Suddenly, her eyelids begin to droop. They felt heavier than life itself! She is glad when the hulking talking shape that was her mentor comes back into view. Her name on his lips might not have been how she'd have liked hearing for the first time, but it still revitalizes the thin smile on her face as she blinks up at the multitude of Batglares that swam around in front of her.

"Batglare," she murmurs warmly, nudging the kit towards the warrior. "Cannn... Youwatch-ver... Boulderkit, please, I..." Now, it seemed her blurry vision was spreading into some slurred speech. Everything suddenly felt painful again, her head, her flanks, her legs and paw. A spark of nervous discontent flares up in her chest as she realizes she was probably about to fall asleep before knowing the warrior was definitely alright, but instead of speaking, she only manages a flat note before collapsing forward into the ground. The sunny little apprentice blinks a few times, and then her eyes roll to the back of her head as she slips out of consciousness.

@Moonraven @The Cannibal
Old March 24th, 2020, 06:17 PM

My Mood: Tired

------

The cream queen padded over to her kits, tired from all the terrifying events that happened today. "Are you all okay?" She reached down and licked each of them on the head. "You were all very brave today, you know that?" She laid with her kits, hoping to comfort them and keep them warm while they answered her question.
@Shimm @TawnyNeedsACoffee @:Grimm:[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

Birchkit found the queen and ran over to her, not having a mother of her own. "Are we going to be owkay?"she asked, terrified that the coyotes might follow them.
Old March 24th, 2020, 06:32 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

Deertalon realized he couldn't really fight this coyote; just as the animal tried to snap its jaws at him, he darted out of the way, pelting towards the entrance of camp. Wait... Where's Twilightstar? I haven't seen her yet!
Old March 24th, 2020, 07:22 PM
Robo Hamster Parent

My Mood: Fine

Violetkit sobbed more into her mother.
@The Shadow Flower @LionKitKat
(birch kit could comfort her!

Try to smile at least once today!
Message me if you ever want to RP!
My Character Page:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...024#post645024
I just got back, so bear with me if I'm late to responding!
Old March 24th, 2020, 09:31 PM

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallenpine View Post
Violetkit sobbed more into her mother.
@The Shadow Flower @LionKitKat
(birch kit could comfort her!
She turned towards the crying. Violetkit was sitting beside her mother. She ran over to her and rapped her small tail as far around her as she could. "I'm so sorry", she said."Even though your mother is...gone, I'll still be here for you."
Old March 24th, 2020, 11:11 PM
fae/she/they

[ @amber'light @Arie @BILL. @vermin @Wings ]
~~
Rookflight nodded in agreement with Foxpudge. "I would also like to get out of here as fast as we can... Especially with two more apprentices tagging along..." Her meow was shaky, but she was managing to stay conscious. She moved as fast as her body would allow her to, heading towards the stream Fox had mentioned. Her biggest fear was that because the group was so large and injured, they would be easily noticed by any coyote on their way to their destination. She stayed silent about her concerns though, as the effort of speaking was a bit too much for her to handle consistently at this point.
Old March 25th, 2020, 03:28 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[[ For the sake of keeping this going, I'm posting! @Undertaker, I believe Rookflight [injured, can't easily walk], Foxpudge [injured], Breezefeather, Echopaw [injured?], Cherrypaw are all going to ShadowClan (Breeze is sticking with his apprentice who I believe is injured, Cherry is sticking with Fox.) but I'm not sure about Creekpaw or Cowpaw. ]]

"Come on, come on." Dear skies, this was a lot of cats for one group-- Foxpudge hoped they could move fast enough. His own injuries stung faintly but he didn't have time to look at them too closely.

Through the moor, they were approaching the stream that laid just before the dead tree. Good! This was.. good, despite the faint yips that followed them. "Everyone, go in the water for a moment. Try to wash off the majority of the blood you have on you, or your scent-- and be quick. The less we smell, the less we'll attract them. Rookflight, I will help you."

And he did just that, quick to get in the water and splash it at Rookflight's sides in an attempt to cleanse her of some of her blood.

[ @kittygirl, @Arie, @vermin, @Wings, @starshooter -- we can do a quick post of this where your characters cleanse themselves then keep moving? i don't want to spend much time on this, just figured if they're being followed this would probably be the best course of action. ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; March 25th, 2020 at 03:28 AM.
Old March 25th, 2020, 11:14 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Creekpaw nodded and dived into the stream, getting off his scent. Thankfully that was all he needed to get off, he had not gotten hurt except for his sprained paw. The cold water felt good on his paw and he limped to the other side and kept on going with the group to the river.
@kittygirl @Arie @vermin BILL. @starshooter
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Closed Thread